Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Wet Ride Home from the Theater Part 2

"A very special birthday surprise involving a few of my wife's friends"

13
8 Comments 8
5.7k Views 5.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words

“Honey, are you almost ready? Your friends are probably already waiting for us,” Matt yelled to his wife, Amanda, still putting the finishing touches on her makeup upstairs.

“It was worth the wait wasn’t it?” Amanda said walking into the living room with a little twirl and a bounce in her step. Amanda was done up like it was new year’s eve. Curled hair, a full face of makeup, heavy mascara, and deep red lipstick were usually reserved for special occasions. Her outfit was a bit more casual, a loose-fitting low cut top that teased the size of her bust and skin-tight light wash jeans that stretched over her large ass. 

“All this just to go to the movies?” Matt asked, a bit confused. 

“All this for your birthday,” she said kissing Matt on the cheek and opening the front door. 

Matt rushed after her, “My birthday isn’t for another two weeks. We’re going to the movies with your friends. I’m so confused.”

“You’ll see,” Amanda said getting in the passenger seat with a devilish smile on her face.

Matt got in the driver’s seat and pulled out his phone. He already had the addresses of the three women they had to pick up on the way to the theater entered in his phone. 

The first friend on the list was Alexis. She only lived a few blocks away. Alexis was waiting in the driveway when they arrived dressed almost identically to Amanda, except for her top. Amanda liked to wear loose-fitting clothes because she was a bigger girl, but Alexis liked everything as tight as possible to show off her slim physique. Today she had chosen a white bodysuit that clung to her like a glove.

“I’m so excited,” Alexis said as she got in the back seat. 

“Me too. It’s been so long since the four of us could get together,” Amanda responded. 

“That’s not why I’m excited,” Alexis said with the same suspicious smile Amanda donned getting in the car, “Who are we picking up next?”

“Oh, chauffeur, who is next on the list?” Amanda asked jokingly.

“Jillian, My lady,” Matt answered with a laugh. 

As they pulled into Jillian’s driveway, Alexis said, “You’re going to freak when you see what she is wearing, Matt. Ever since her breast reduction surgery, she’s really been embracing free the nipple.”

“He’s more of an ass man,” Amanda added.

“That doesn’t mean a pair of big bouncing titties in a sheer shirt doesn’t make his groin tingle,” Alexis joked.

“Oh, it’ll more than tingle. He gets hard from the slightest arousal. He is probably hard now just from us talking about him. Am I right honey?” Amanda said looking towards her husband's crotch. 

“Um…” Matt stuttered. 

Jillian walked out of the house and Alexis had definitely been right. Jillian’s face was similarly done up like Amanda and Alexis’ and she too wore jeans, but her top was something else. If her bouncing breast didn’t give away that she wasn’t wearing a bra, her erect nipples poking through the sheer white fabric of her tank top definitely did.

“See what I mean? Now answer the question, Matt,” Alexis said as Jillian joined her in the backseat.

“What question?” Jillian asked. 

“Alexis wants to know if your barely covered tits gave Matt an erection,” Amanda answered.

“I’d like to know too,” Jillian added pushing her tits out and shaking her chest back and forth. 

Matt still did not answer. “Matt, you’ve known these women for how long? You should know by now that we have no boundaries,” Amanda said seemingly annoyed. 

“Fine, I’ve actually been hard since we left the house because I suspect Amanda is up to something and it seems like all of you are in on it,” Matt blurted out.

“Oh she’s definitely up to something, but that’s for you to find out later,” Jillian said giggling.

“Let’s go get, Sarah, and get to the movie. I don’t want to be late,” Amanda said.

The last woman was dressed similarly to the other three. Makeup as if they were on their way to a fancy party, but a casual top and blue jeans.

Sarah squeezed into the backseat and asked, “Does he know yet?”

“Nope,” Alexis answered. 

“I thought for sure you would blow it, Jillian,” Sarah said. 

“Shut up!” Amanda interjected.

“Oh come on. He already knows something is up. Why else would all four of us be dolled up, but wearing jeans just to go to the movies,” Sarad said.

“Shut up or he’s going to figure it out,” Amanda insisted.

“He adjusted the rearview mirror to point directly at my chest and took the back road with speed bumps to get here. He’s got other things on his mind,” Jillian pointed out.

All the women laughed. Matt blushed. Conversation shifted to more regular topics as they drove to the theater. By the time they arrived, bought tickets, and got in their seats, Matt started to question if the earlier teasing and mystery had all been a ruse.

As soon as the lights turned off he felt Amanda’s hand on his thigh. She gently rubbed up and down his leg for a few minutes and then he felt another hand on his other leg. His immediate reaction was to pull away, but then his wife whispered, “just relax” in his ear. He turned to look at her and she nodded. He turned to look at the woman who was stroking his leg and he was happy to see it was Jillian. As their eyes met she licked her lips and squeezed his legs. 

Both women continued stroking his thighs for a few minutes and then Amanda switched seats with Alexis, who was sitting next to her. Alexis’ hand replaced his wife’s, but traveled ever further up his thigh. Matt looked at his wife and again she nodded. 

A few minutes later Jillian switched seats with Sarah and within seconds, Matt could tell Alexis and Sarah were competing to see who could get the closest to his cock without actually touching it. After what felt like an eternity, Alexis switched seats with Amanda who immediately resumed stroking his leg. 

“I hope you are enjoying your birthday surprise,” Amanda whispered in his ear gently nibbling on his earlobe as she spoke.

“This is incredible.”

“Well it’s only going to get more intense,” she said as she pulled the waistband of his sweatpants and underwear below his balls. He felt a hand begin to gently rub his balls, but when he looked down it wasn’t Amanda’s. He watched intently as Sarah gently massaged his balls. Amanda switched seats with Alexis and he felt another hand begin massaging his cock. Two women, neither of whom were his wife, were teasing his cock in a public movie theater with his wife only a seat away. Could this get any more intense?

“Jillian, we need some lube,” Sarah whispered rather loudly. 

Jillian stood up and began exiting the row. What could she be going to get? Popcorn butter? However, as she shuffled past Matt, she squatted and with no hesitation engulfed his cock in her throat. She stuck out her tongue and licked his balls as his cock throbbed in her throat. She bobbed up and down a few times and when she slowly lifted her head, she left a thick residue of saliva on his cock. 

As Jillian stood back up and continued out of the row, Alexis and Sarah wasted no time putting the saliva to use. Their hands were sliding up and down Matt’s cock in unison. In less than a minute he was about to cum. Then the hands stopped. Again and again they stroked him right to the brink of orgasm and then stopped. After a while, Jillian came back and once again deepthroated his cock as she shuffled by him. A few more edges with renewed lube and Matt was struggling to stay quiet.

“Amanda, I think he’s going to cum if we keep going?” Sarah asked. 

“Matt, are you going to cum if they keep going?” Amanda asked confidently. 

“Only if you give me permission, mistress,” Matt said through deep labored breaths. 

“Keep going. He’ll hold it back,” Amanda said to Sarah. 

Sarah and Alexis continued with renewed vigor. Matt tried to hold back his orgasm, but it was proving difficult.

“Amanda, I don’t know how much more I can handle. I can only hold back my orgasm so long,” Matt pleaded with Amanda. 

“What did you tell me last week when I told you the same thing?” Amanda asked with a devious smile. 

“That good girls hold back their orgasms for as long as their dom desires,” Matt said looking a bit defeated. 

“That’s right. So what do good boys do?” Amanda said with an even bigger smile on her face. 

“Hold back their orgasms as long as their mistress desires,” Matt said followed by a deep breath and a long slow exhale. 

Sarah and Alexis did not miss a beat as Matt begged to cum over and over. Each time Amanda denied him they would giggle and pause for a few seconds before resuming their torturous stroking. 

evarelusion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
evarelusion

After what must have been dozens of edges and a few more lube renewals by Jillian, the movie credits rolled. In the blink of an eye, Matt’s pants were pulled back up and they were leaving the theater as if they had just enjoyed a film with some friends.

“I’m gonna head to the men’s room. I’ll meet you outside the ladies' room?” Matt said as they exited the theater. 

“No. We’ll wait here,” Amanda said.

“None of you have to pee?” Matt asked, confused. 

All four women smiled at Matt. “We all do,” Sarah said with a giggle. 

Matt just stared at the four women.

“Think of this as round two of a few weeks ago, but with some extra participants,” Amanda said.

“Are you serious?” Matt said loudly, unable to conceal his excitement.

“Our bladders are yours to control,” Alexis said.

“Stop talking and let Matt go to the bathroom. I drank too much soda and I’m already struggling. I at least want to make it to the car before I wet myself,” Jillian said.

Matt ran to the bathroom, but it took him a while to pee because his cock would not soften even a bit. Eventually he was able to empty his bladder most of the way. He ran back to the women and the five of them walked to the car in complete silence.

“How long is the drive back to your place?” Jillian asked as they approached the car. 

“About fifteen minutes if I drive fast,” Matt answered

“I am definitely not going to make it that long so what should we do?” Jillian said with a concerned look on her face. 

“You can just let it go right here if you want?” Matt suggested. 

“Wait!” Amanda interjected, “We should establish punishments and rewards for who lasts the longest before we make any decisions.”

“Punishments and rewards? Like what?” Jillian asked. 

“That’s up to Matt. More holding? Spanking? Sex?” Amanda answered.

“Whoever loses control first will have to start drinking again and will not be allowed to leave until they wet themselves again. I will think about the other rewards and punishments on the drive home. Sound fair?” Matt said, taking control of the situation. 

“May I pee now, sir?” Jillian asked

“No. First turn around and stick your ass out at me,” Matt said staring at Jillian as if there was no one else around. 

“Yes, sir,” Jillian said enthusiastically as she followed his instructions. 

Matt stared at Jillian’s ass as he counted down, “3...2...1...go.”

Jillian let out a long sigh and a few seconds later a wet patch emerged on her crotch. Slowly the wet patch grew until it spread across her ass and down her legs. Steadily the wetness spread down her legs until it began dripping out the bottom. Matt watched intently as the denim changed colors. She peed for what felt like minutes until a large puddle formed at her feet. Finally, Jillian straightened up and turned around to show Matt the front. The majority of her urine flowed down the back of her pants, but there was still a sizable section of wet denim in the front as well.

“That was sexier than I expected. Something about you controlling my bladder was extraordinary. I swear the combination of released tension and domination almost felt like an orgasm when I first started peeing. I can’t wait to do it again,” Jillian said. 

“I can’t wait to watch it again,” Matt said

“You’ve got me actually looking forward to wetting myself now,” Alexis said.

“Let’s get home. There’s a lot more fun to be had today. Amanda, can you grab the towel out of the trunk and lay it out for Jillian on the passenger seat so she doesn’t get the seats wet,” Matt said getting in the driver’s seat.

“Yes, sir,” Amanda said, walking towards the trunk. 

They all piled into the car and Matt began the short drive home. 

Matt’s attention darted between the road, the three desperate women in his back seat, the pee soaked woman sitting on a towel in the passenger seat, and the punishments he was supposed to be concocting for each of the women as they lost control of their bursting bladders.

“So what are you thinking about for punishments, Matt?” Jillian asked. 

“What does everyone think of spanking? Is that too much?” Matt asked.

“Too much?! I was half expecting you to say the next person to lose control gets fucked in all their holes,” Sarah said

“That sounds more like a reward to me,” joked Jillian. 

“That’s perfect for second place then. Part reward part punishment. Okay, so third place will get spanked. Second place will get fucked in all their holes. First place will be tied up and pleasured by myself and all the losers.”

“Jesus Christ. I said that as a joke,” Sarah exclaimed. 

“I can change it to something else if you’re not comfortable with it. Maybe clothespins in some sensitive places until Jillian wets herself again,” Matt said without even a pause to think. 

“No. I’d be happy to offer up all my holes. That sounds better than clothespins. Where do you come up with this stuff?” Sarah said, amazed. 

“He’s a very special boy,” Amanda said lovingly, “Jillian, why don’t you check to see what effect all our teasing has had on my husband’s cock.”

“I’d love to,” Jillian said, reaching for Matt’s crotch.

“Just don’t run us off the road, Matt. This would not be an ideal time to get in an -“ Alexis said. 

“Holy shit. Is that all precum or did you cum in your pants?” Jillian blurted as she unzipped Matt’s pants.

“It’s just precum. You just edged me in the theater for over an hour and then I watched one of the sexiest women I know wet her pants for me. What did you expect?” Matt said. 

“One of the sexiest women you know. Thank you. I’m glad you enjoyed watching me pee. Now prepare yourself. You’re about to watch your cock disappear into my throat and I’m not going to stop until we get back to your place. I want to taste every drop of your precum,” Jillian said.

Matt peeled his eyes from the road for just a second so he could see his cock slowly but steadily enter Jillian’s throat. She slid her head down until her nose was resting against his pubic bone and then she just stayed there.

Matt tried to stay still because he was dangerously close to cumming, but every bump in the road effectively made him fuck Jillian’s face. After a few minutes, she stuck out her tongue and started swirling it around Matt’s balls.

“Please, Amanda, I need to fucking cum,” Matt begged.

“You will cum when I say you can,” Amanda said angrily. “Jillian, give him one minute to recover and then I want you to try to make him cum before we get home. He needs a good challenge.”

Jillian slowly pulled her head up making sure to keep her lips tight around his cock and twirl her tongue up his shaft, flicking the frenulum as she popped the cock out of her mouth. Matt sighed deeply.

“It’s been a minute,” Alexis said hesitantly.

Jillian slid Matt’s cock into her throat again. 

“Are you humming?” Alexis asked Jillian. 

“I don’t think she can answer,” Sarah said with a laugh. “Have you never hummed while giving a blowjob? It’s a great trick. Mean to be doing right now because it’s very intense especially when deepthroating, but Amanda did say she wanted a challenge for Matt.”

Matt grunted and gripped the steering wheel with all his strength. Agonizing, but intently pleasurable minutes passed with Jillian vibrating her throat around his cock. He tried desperately to focus on the road, but he was really struggling.

“We’re almost home, Matt, just hold on for another minute or two and we’ll give your cock a bit of a break,” Amanda said reassuringly.

All of a sudden Jillian started bobbing her head up and down his cock.

“Fuck!” Matt screamed as he slammed down the accelerator. He drove like hell trying desperately not to cum.

“Matt, I swear to God, if you cum without my permission I will have to ruin this birthday present. I will let all of these women pee in the toilet without you even watching while we take turns smacking your balls,” Amanda yelled.

“I’m trying. At least tell Jillian to stop bobbing,” Matt pleased. 

“Jillian, just suck his head,” Amanda said smiling devilishly. 

“No. That’s not what I- oh fuck,” Matt screamed as Jillian lifted her head and began twirling her tongue around the head of his cock while gently sucking. 

Matt gripped the wheel even harder. His knuckles and wrists were starting to hurt, but the pain was actually a welcome distraction. In less than a minute he would be home. He pressed down the accelerator, but his body was too rigid and threatening to convulse at any second to safely go much faster. 

“Just a few more seconds. You can do it,” Alexis said trying to be encouraging, but clearly enjoying the cruelty. 

“Stop, Jillian!” Amanda yelled as the car came to a stop in the driveway. Jillian gave Matt’s cock one last lick before letting his cock out of her mouth.

Matt just sat there watching his cock twitch and his balls swell as the women walked to the door. As they approached the front steps he noticed all of them except Jillian were a bit hesitant on the stairs. He wouldn’t have to wait that long before watching another desperate woman lose control, but who would it be?

 

Published 
Written by zammzamm
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments