Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Andrew's Sister II: the BBQ

"Andrew invites me to a BBQ. I hope to get some more alone time with his sister again."

10
2 Comments 2
17.7k Views 17.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words
It had been several weeks since my encounter with Laura and I was beginning to think that “next time” was never coming.

It was the middle of a glorious afternoon during a lovely spate of weather. I was walking around a local park enjoying the sun, as I know how quickly it can vanish and be replaced by rain this far north. It was warm and inviting followed by a cooling breeze every now and then. I was wearing some shorts, a loose fitting T-shirt and my Converse Allstars. Little did I know this warm weather was about to get even better.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. It was Andrew. The text read, “Hey man. Having a BBQ. You should come.” I told him I’d be there shortly. Luckily a disused railway line, now a walking path, led from the park and passed directly behind Andrew’s back garden. I walked along the old railway line thinking, wondering, hoping that Laura was going to be there. I hadn't seen or spoken to her since the last time I was at Andrew’s. I reached the garden’s back gate which was surrounded by a 7 foot fence. I banged on the door. Andrew opened it looking confused.

“I was down at the park, thought this would be faster than coming round the front.” I explained.

Andrew smiled, “Come on in.”

I followed Andrew into the garden, the extra heat from the BBQ hit me. “It’s just getting started so there won’t be any meat on for a while, but you can go grab yourself a beer from the fridge.”

“Cheers man, I will do.” I stepped passed Andrew towards the French doors. As I did this they slid open to reveal the slim, toned and tanned Laura. She smiled and began to walk towards a sun lounger in their garden. She stroked my arm and winked as she passed me. 'What was that wink for,' I wondered. I shook it off, just happy to see her again. I reached for the fridge only to find no beer. I opened the kitchen window to shout outside, “I don’t see any beers man.”

“You sure?” he replied, confused.

“Yeah, I'm pretty sure.”

I walked back into the garden. Laura was sunning herself wearing a red bikini with matching red nail polish on both her fingers and toes, 'The same red as the last time we met!' She was smiling.

“Oh well, I’m sure I had some. I’ll just nip to the shop and grab some. Can you keep an eye on the BBQ, make sure it doesn't get out of hand?” Andrew laughed.

“Sure thing man.”

Andrew left to replace the beers. I turned to Laura and she burst out laughing. Her tits jiggled as she laughed and I couldn't help but look.

“Look… Look in the cupboard… Under the sink…” Laura said between her bouts of laughter.

I went into the kitchen and looked to find a half dozen bottles of beer just laying there. I went back into the garden confused.

“It’s the only way I could think of that would make him leave us for a bit.” She explained.

“So that’s why you winked?” I asked, shocked.

“Yup!” She giggled as she threw a bottle of sun-screen to me. “You know I can’t be bothered moving, but my feet need some of that lotion rubbed on them.”

She didn't have to ask me twice. I knelt down by her lounger and squeezed some lotion into my left hand and began to rub them together. I didn't want the cold of the lotion to shock her when I began to rub it in. My hands touched her bare feet and I began to massage the lotion into the soles of her feet. My hands ran over her smooth feet. I began to work it between each of her toes, each hand's movement mirroring the other with one foot in each.

“We were cut short last time weren't we?” Laura asked. “I kinda feel bad for not seeing you in so long after what I promised you… and I wouldn't want any tan-lines. Would I?”

I looked up at her as she reached behind her head to untie her bikini top. The strings fell over her body but the top remained, held in place by her perky tits. She grabbed the top and pulled it over her head revealing her perfect B-cup tits to the warm sun. Her nipples were light pink and hard. She cupped her tits, one in each hand, reaching her thumb and index finger towards her nipples and began to pinch and twist, making them stiffer and more appealing.

I reached up towards those tits, those tits that I've thought about so many times.

JazmineBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JazmineBrown

My hands were still slippery and covered with the sun-screen. My hands rested on her tits and began to rub and massage the sun-screen into her chest. She let out a gentle moan as she exhaled. Her breathing had quickened and I could feel her chest rising and falling.

I felt something warm and slippery at my sides. I looked down to see that Laura had curled her big toe from each foot around the waist line of shorts and began to pull them down. I didn't resist. This was the moment that I had been thinking about since my last meeting with Laura. The angle that I was stood at in order to fondle her tits meant that my shorts could pretty much slip right off with minimal resistance from my erection, which I’d had since Andrew left.

“Sit down on the ground, by the end of the lounger, facing me.” she demanded.

I liked this authority that she was exhibiting over me. I did as she said and removed my shorts, as I did this she shifted herself to sit on the edge of the lounger. She then reached down and grabbed my T-shirt to pull it over my head. She took my hard 8 inches between her feet and began to rub me up and down. My cock was becoming increasingly slippery because of the excess amounts of sun-screen that I had earlier applied to her perfect feet. She used the entirety of both her feet to satisfy me. Laura alternated between squeezing my cock between her smooth arches, curling her toes over the head of my cock and using the balls of her fee tot push, move and lift my balls from the ground.

I could feel my orgasm building, my breathing became heavy. She noticed this and almost immediately picked up the pace. She pushed her right foot into my cock forcing her toes to spread. My cock sat between her big and 2nd toes of her right foot. She stroked me up and down, the sun-screen lubricant working well. With her left foot she curled her toes over the head of my cock. It was her doing this that pushed me over the edge. I began to grunt and cum, but she continued to stroke me.

She wriggled her toes causing me shoot even more. My cum shot between her toes and further up beautiful legs but most of it settling between her cute toes, leaving a hot creamy mess. When I was finished she twisted her leg and raised her left foot to her mouth. She slipped her tongue in between her toes and licked them all over, gathering up all my cum that she could. When she was finished and satisfied she stood up and rubbed her feet on the grass to clear the remaining cum from her toes.

I slid my shorts back on and lay on my back on the ground beside her sun lounger, my exposed hairy chest soaking up the sun. I heard Laura getting her top back on and laying back to enjoy the sun. There were a few moments of silence that we shared, total bliss. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect point in time. Still a little out of breath from what had just happened I turned to her.

“That was incredible Laura. You really know how to p…”

I was cut short by the thud of the front door. It was Andrew back with the beer. 'Could he not have been gone another 5 minutes? Another 5 minutes just to talk to Laura?' He slid open the French doors with ease and shouted to us.

“Hey guys, got a whole case of beers here. Will one of you guys take this and I’ll get the meat going on the BBQ?”

I jumped to my feet to help and took the case from him and started to place some beers in the fridge as he prepared the meat for the BBQ.

“Has she been good company?” Andrew quizzed.

Shocked I asked, “Who?”

“Who do you think?” he sounded puzzled, “Laura!”

“Oh yeah… We just chatted and enjoyed the weather, you know how rare it is up here,” I laughed, hoping that he still remained oblivious to what was going on between his sister and me.

“Yeah I do,” he agreed, “You feeling okay man, you seem a bit off?”

“Yeah man, just thirsty,” I explained as I pulled open a can of beer.

We moved back to the garden laden with beer and meat. I passed a beer to Laura and under the cover of the hiss of raw meat hitting the hot BBQ Laura whispered to me, “Next time.”

'This was becoming a habit,' I thought to myself, 'A damn good one!'

I smiled and sat down by her side again to enjoy what was left of that lovely evening.
Published 
Written by llkop
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments