Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At First Sight (She)

"Their little afterparty continues, and she learns something new..."

17
12 Comments 12
6.6k Views 6.6k
2.9k words 2.9k words
You're standing tall in front of me beside my bed. I'm out of breath from the well achieved goal of your efforts. I'm exhausted. That was amazing. I have NEVER cum like that. I've only just started college. I'm still a teenager. One who just discovered sex. Also, I've discovered that I fucking love it! In the two months since I lost my virginity I discovered I can be a slut if I want, and I can be discerning if I want. Still haven't decided which is best. Right now, all I have to be is aroused in the moment to drop my pants and fall on your sword.

This night is so intense. I can't believe how you saw me like that and just took me off my feet. The way you swaggered over to me, across that hard, cold floor was almost enough to make me melt. I loved how you put your hand on my back, and not on my ass when you leaned in to talk to me. It was dark and the noise was heavy in the air. I don't know if it sounded like music or not, but I could feel it on my skin.

My body is still tingling from the shivering orgasm you just put me through. I look into your eyes and see what you want. I've seen the look seven or eight times this month, and I'm embarrassed to admit that every time I've licked my lips before I even got their pants open. Might as well say it, I love sucking dick. It's one of my favorite things to do.

I let you climb on top of me. The warm metal button on your jeans collides briefly with my clit and I shake beneath you, shivering from side to side as I clench and cum just a little more. You kiss me, and I surrender to you. As our tongues slide against each other I can taste myself on your breath. Just a bit, but I feel so dirty. Deliciously dirty.

Just as you did at the club, you whisper into my ear “What do you want to do to me right now?”

Your voice asks as if it matters. Your hand was moving along my hip then like is now, and now it's making me gasp just the same. A sharp, little gasp. Hardly more than a breath. I'm not surprised. It just feels good.

This time you nibble on my earlobe after you ask. I arch and whine a little in response. The sensation of your body on mine is making me sweat. Breathing each other in, we gaze at the other for a moment. I know what you want. I want it to. Delicately, I wrest my arms from your control and slide them across yours. Shifting my hips a little, I signal you to get on your back for a moment.

As you do I roll atop you, kiss you. I work my way down your torso, kissing as I move. Your big cock is struggling to escape its denim bonds. When I arrive, I pop the mischievous little button from it's triple-stitched socket and begin to slide the zipper down. Your plaid, cotton shorts are now the only remaining barrier between me and your rock solid pole. More exposed, I can see that it's big. Maybe not huge, but I think the biggest I've ever seen. I smile, but inside I worry a little about getting fucked with it.

The prospect of getting stuffed by such a big rod sounds pretty good on the surface, but when faced with actual size of it, I hesitate. As I pull your jeans off I kiss it through the fabric of your underwear. Discarding the empty trousers, I go for your shorts, and rip them hungrily off your body, with no more pretense.

As the fabric passes over it the stiff organ jumps up and slaps me in the face. A little surprised and much more amused, I laugh. I'm very glad at how obviously you don't care that I'm laughing. Momentarily though, I'm finished and I seize your hard cock in my hand, making it pulse with anticipation. I get closer, and make eye contact with you. My blue eyes are shining back at you in the low light of my bedside lamp.

The heat of my steamy breath on the tip of your erect penis is causing you to stir in my hand again. I let go just before I put it in my mouth and it jumps away in excitement. Going down on me like that really did a number on you, I guess.

Sliding my knees to the floor and putting my body between your legs I take your cock into my mouth as you sit up. I suck the head and swirl my tongue once around it. I hope you don't judge me too hard. I'm still learning to get good at this, but I am learning. It hasn't escaped my notice though, that boys seem really to value it when I let them cum in my mouth. I like it anyway, so it doesn't bother me at all. I'll let you, if you want to.

Your voice projects as a throaty growl as you enjoy my lips sliding over you, my wet tongue thrashing about your shaft. For a second you stop moaning and bite your lip. In that moment, your hips thrust upward and force your cock into my throat a little.

This is all so new! I haven't ever deepthroated a guy. Well, I guess I have now. This is crazy. Awesome. You're buried in my face, your hair is tickling my nose, and I fucking love it. Anything... I'd give anything if you'd start fucking my throat right now. Oh fuck, oh god, you are. You're hard shaft is starting to slide in and out of my throat. It tickles, inside. At first, I think I'm gagging. I am a little, but my stomach isn't fighting back.

Pretty soon, you've had your fill and stop abruptly. I frown a little as you pull your cock from my mouth with a little wet popping sound. Purring a bit in satisfaction, I look up at you. You stand and pull me to my feet. I look into your eyes again. Before I have the chance to kiss you, I'm on my back again.

Laying still with you on top of me, your penetrating gaze is too much. I look away. I can't help it. My eyes have even closed. Your heavy breath is like the heaving inhalations of a predator examining its incapacitated prey. More like your potential mate, you treat me the same. Pinning me down, biting me, breathing me in.

Every part of our encounter is like the dance we performed at the club. Of course I was going to go for you. You're a good lead, the way a man should be. Any man who wants me, at least. I'm panting under you. For you. My need for you is unbridled. Not to be fucked. To be taken.

Do what you want to me...

As if you can read my mind like words on a page, you bite me and withdraw, tearing my thighs open as you go. Here it comes. Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Do it already! Just shove it in. I'm so wet, you saw to that.

Nothing. I open my eyes and find yours. “What are you waiting for?” I ask.

“I'm not waiting for anything. I'm taking my time,” you say.

You're leaning over me a little, wearing that rakish smile and massaging my thighs. Your body reminds me of well cut marble. I reach out and run my fingers over your chest and stomach. Your hands stretch back and take hold of my feet, massaging them firmly. I am so surprised by what you do next that I am one hundred percent silent.

You take one foot and pull it toward your cock. First, you rub it on the insole. I'm smiling, like laughter should be coming, but it doesn't. What is happening? This is kind of hilarious. It is fun, though. It tickles. It certainly doesn't feel bad, and you are obviously enjoying it. More than anything right now I'm interested in what you want, and I grin sheepishly because you're getting it. We both are, aren't we?

A moment of laughter suddenly bursts from my lips. I couldn't help it, and now there's a flood of it. I'm shaking with giggles but you take hold of me by each ankle and hold me. Massaging each of my feet, you guide them together. Using them to form a pincer and engulf the base of your shaft between their arches, you slide gently inward and stay still, your balls against my heels.

“What are you doing?” I ask, feeling very silly.

You tell me “I'm going to fuck your feet,” but you say it like I'm not a moron.

“That's not what I expected.”

“As soon as I saw you in those sexy, strappy heels at the show, I knew you were my girl.”

“Oooh!” I squeal a bit as you tickle me, “It feels good.”

“I'm glad you like it.

sashagray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sashagray

You have perfect feet,” you tell me.

Perfect? Me? I didn't even know there was such a thing as perfect feet. Nothing about me has ever been described as 'perfect'. Not to my face, anyway.

“...Thank you,” I say quietly, looking away a bit.

Quite suddenly, you withdraw your hips, retracting your penis. Wet with my saliva, the head strokes itself between the balls of my feet as you pull up a little. I wiggle my toes a little on either side of it before you reposition me and start sliding in and out of the arches. It's impossible to restrain the giggles inside me. They're half excitement, and half amusement.

I slide one inside of me and get it all wet. Using that moisture I ready myself. Meeting your eyes, I start working my wet clit with my fingers.

No sooner had I begun than you asked “Do you have a vibrator in here?”

A what? I'm scarlet. What do you want with... What do I say?

“Um...” I hesitate, but then “Yes.”

“Do you want to use it?”

Wait. What? I don't... what's happening? This is incredible. I hadn't even considered... Yes. Yes, I do.

“Yes.”

“Can you reach it?”

“No.”

“It's alright,” you say, furiously fucking the slippery soles of my feet, for one moment longer, “Get it.”

You stop. I wriggle up the bed to my nightstand and take my toy out of the drawer. It's just a vibrator. Nothing special about it. Some of them are shaped like dicks. It's not one of those, just kind of a swollen round tip and a slightly narrower section in the middle. It's pink. A light, rose pink.

“That's cute,” you tell me with a smile, “Now show me that you know how you use it.”

“I don't usually do it sitting up like this unless I'm watching porn,” I tell you.

“You'll be watching me,” you say, wearing a confident, impish smile.

Both of us laugh. Your large, firm hands take my feet and place them gently around you. While you do, I turn the knob on the bottom of my vibe and run it over the smooth, glistening skin above my clit. Even with the power on low, the slow vibrations pulse through the soft flesh above it to the sensitive node itself. That's amazing. I can already tell I'm going to cum again tonight. Not quite yet, but maybe soon.

“Fuck, this is good,” I say without really realizing.

“Yes,” you say, “Keep going.”

I allow the tool to massage me with little guidance, resting it between my folds for a moment. Preparing my fingers by licking them first, I touch the tip of your shaft. I squeeze it and feel just how wet you are. It's just from you now. You're leaking. Nothing sexy about a leaky faucet, but there's something hot about a wet cock.

As I reach further down your shaft I move my feet accordingly. I fuck the first few inches of your pole while I play with the head. The toy is sending electric thrills through my lithe, little body. If I couldn't see it on your face and hear it plainly in your voice, I would still feel the pleasure you're experiencing, I think, as it reverberated through the wet, naked soles of my feet.

The moment is coming. The point of no return. As the vibrator buzzes, I slide it across my pulsing clit, amping up the stimulation. Everything about this is awesome, right down to the way you're smiling at me while I pleasure myself. Fuck, that's good.

“Fuck!” you softly exclaim.

“Oh yes...” I say, my voice quietly fading away.

For a short time longer you fuck me while I toy with my clit, watching. Watching your hard cock slide between my arches, tickling my feet every, single time. It feels good now. God, everything about this feels so good. I'm torn. I want it to last forever, but I want to cum again. I want to see yours, as well.

I do. I want it. Cum. Cum for me, please. Show me. I want it on me, hot and sticky. Yes. Fuck yes, we're both so close. Oh yeah, yes, yes. Fuck my feet.

“Fuck yes!” I cry out, shattering the night again.

I continue rubbing my clit while you stroke your wet cock between my feet. I love it. Now, honestly, I can't get enough of it. Apparently you can though, your orgasm welling up inside of you, beginning to fill you with overwhelming bliss.

“Mmnnnhh...” you moan loudly, “I'm cumming!”

You fall forward and hold yourself only centimeters above me, shivering against my body, continuing to fuck. I hold them together now for you, abandoning my own pleasure for the moment. Desperately now, so badly I want you to cum. Give me your cum, please.

Your breath heaves as sticky ropes of white, hot cum erupt from the head of your cock. Arcs of your lust light the dim room and break upon me. Each line of hot white landing on my stomach, my breast, my nipples, my throat... Each line making me drip with further excitement. From all my experiments so far, I think you should be finished now, but you're not.

The long, powerful shots are done, and now you're emptying a secondary hot gush of wet onto my toes, and arches and soles. As you hold the bottom of my foot toward you, a warm pool begins to form in its arch, spilling over the side.

You roar in pleasure as you finally finish ejaculating. With cum everywhere, my thighs, my feet, my belly, even a little on my face, I squint and bite my lip in exquisite pleasure, basking in the delight that is you.

When you catch your breath a little, you kneel and insert a long finger inside of me and press against my g-spot, touching me just the way I like to be touched, just the way I can't touch myself. Picking the toy up again, I resume work on myself, and my face scrunches up the way it only does right before I cum. The pink bullet between the folds of me is vibrating powerfully. Oh fuck, I'm going to cum. God, yes. This feeling is... amazing. I'm going to cum again like before. Fuck!

Yes, keep fucking me. It's, oh fuck, “I'm going to cum!” I yell.

“Do it,” Your voice has returned to normal, regaining all its casual control and natural stability, “Cum for me.”

“Fuck...” I mutter one more time before it begins.

I'm so wet. Drenched. Every smooth tensing of each muscle inside me makes me cry a little louder. Tears of intensity are burning down the sides of my face as I laugh and sob while you finger-fuck me over the edge of bliss and into the ocean below. Fuck me. Fuck me! Fuck me...

Yes. Just like that, do it like that while I do my clit. Make me... help me cum. God, yes, this is so intense. I'm moaning so loud now that I can barely hear myself think. I can't believe your finger is still inside me, I'm clenching down so hard, pushing it out of me, but you push right back. My whole body seizes up, starts convulsing with each peak of pleasure. Pretty soon, though, I can't take anymore of the sharp, tingling ecstasy and push you back.

At first, you don't take the hint, and keep going, completely on top of me now, working your finger in and out of me, preventing me from ending my orgasm. I'm screaming now, but mostly with pleasure.

“Fuck! Stop, please stop!” I yell, a little too loudly.

You slow down, and retract your finger. As you collapse into me, we both begin laughing, and I roll you off to one side. This has been awesome. I wonder what you'll do next. Are you going to fuck me? Or something different. Or are we finished for the night? I hope not...

I've had two unparalleled, previously unimaginable orgasms tonight, and I want to see if I can have a third and I'll need your help. Oh. There it goes already. Your cock is twitching, a little, swelling again, in my hand. I know it will be a little while, but I smile anyway. We're not finished.

Published 
Written by TheScheherezadeFeint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments