Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At My Domme's Table

"My domme requires a special table for my visits"

11
3 Comments 3
31.1k Views 31.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
Mistress Angela had been recommended to me by an acquaintance who had served her several months ago. He told me she was a beautiful woman in her 30’s. She had long brown hair, dark brown eyes, and a slender body that bordered on athletic. Her client list was long and impressive, but she was extremely strict. My friend had become overly frustrated during a session and had turned aggressive. She whipped him like a dog and banned him from returning.

Although I was hesitant, he had assured me that she was everything a man or woman could want in a domme. When I first met with her, I unexpectedly discovered that there were requirements to be accepted as a submissive by Mistress Angela. An application had to be submitted, first explaining whether I wanted to be a domestic slave, a financial slave, or just a sexual slave. I chose the latter.

The application required clear descriptions of acts which I would NOT do; Mistress Angela does not believe in the use of “safe” words. It also stated that she and she alone would determine the boundaries for those stated acts. Extreme discomfort and considerable pain were her options at all times. Complete performance and acceptance would be a must. Any hesitation or refusal to obey her would result in extreme punishment.

When I left my application with her and begged to be considered, she said she would call me if it pleased her. She made me wait three weeks before she called and began our relationship with very few words. “You may visit me Wednesday to qualify as a slave.”

When I arrived she was quite cordial and invited me to her huge basement, to which she referred as “my play room.” She pointed to a bare corner of the room. “Today you will build a table on which you will lie many times for many hours, so make it comfortable. You will find tools and supplies in the garage.” She left me standing there with a diagram to work from. It took me nearly the whole day to build it.

Although it did not look very professional, it was sturdy enough to serve its purpose and she approved. It’s an exact height so she can stand over me and straddle any part of my body. The section under my head is padded, which she suggested because she may choose to sit on my face for extended periods. My arms are under the table with my wrists pulled painfully and tightly together by manacles.

A wide leather strap around my hips holds me down against the table. There are similar straps for my thighs and ankles. Whatever pain or surprise Mistress Angela may give me, I cannot move away. The legs of the table are in a “V” so that my legs are wide open as I am strapped down. My buttocks rest on the edge of the table, allowing Mistress Angela complete access to my cock, balls and anus.

There is a tube that can be attached to my cock and it runs to a container on the floor. Occasionally Mistress Angela will leave me bound on the table all day when she is out running errands, and the tube allows me to relieve my bladder in her absence.

Mistress Angela designed and required this table to specifically use me for her entertainment and very often her own pleasures, while she satisfies my need to be dominated. We are in sync.

And so today here I lie on the table again, excited but intimidated as to the outcome of today’s visit. I never know whether she will tease and torture my body and deny my orgasms, or if she will push me to the very limits my body can endure. Often she will use me for her own orgasms, which excites me almost more than I can bear. Sometimes she takes mercy on me and allows me to come, but last week she made me wait until today.

She approaches and my cock stirs. She walks around me slowly, her gorgeous body naked.

Sophie_Parker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sophie_Parker

My cock begins to grow as my fantasies run through my mind. She steps into the “V” and slaps my balls lightly and my cock jumps. Her hand forms a warm fist around my shaft and she lightly strokes it, very slowly. She seems to know exactly how it feels; she twists her fingers on the tip as her fist takes me closer and closer to a much needed release.

She stops right at the critical moment when I know I could have come, just one or two more strokes! She walks around to smile down on me. My God, she is so beautiful. I want her to fuck me so badly. She has promised to surprise me some day and let me come inside her.

“You’re in for some treats today, my horny pet. First of all, I’m going to let you lick me today and I’m very, very horny. I know you like that. I also know you love a dirty pussy in your face, and I haven’t showered since yesterday morning.”

She straddled my head facing my feet, bent her legs just a little and settled her pussy gently onto my nose. Her matted pussy hairs were filled with blended scents of sweat, pussy juice and urine. “I love to watch your cock when I do this,” she said. Then she scraped her pussy back and forth across my face. She bent forward, leaning on my chest as she watched my cock wave and bob in the air.

Mistress Angela loves to tease me until my cock oozes precum and she does it until it runs down and coats most of my cock. Finally she decided she was ready for something else and she wiggled until her pussy lips spread across my mouth and her clit touched my tongue. “Use your tongue and take your time,” she said. “Do a good job and you can drink my juices.”

Willingly… no eagerly I pressed the tip of my tongue to her tiny wet pearl and circled it slowly. I dragged the flat of my tongue across it, and she purred like a kitten. I licked and lapped at it for at least 30 minutes and was rewarded when her pussy began leaking her delightful juices. She adjusted her legs and began to grind down against my tongue. Her hands pressed firmly on my chest, grabbing my chest hairs in her fists. I have quickly learned how to read the signals of her pending orgasm. Instinctively, my lips captured her clit and sucked on it diligently until I felt her body respond. Silently she endured my attack on her clit, until I felt her legs squeezing harder. Her full weight nearly suffocated me as she came, but I am accustomed to waiting for permission to breath under her.

When she did stand again, her pussy hovering above my wet face, I could smell how aroused she had become. I had nearly managed to come untouched when she reached her climax, and my cock was close to erupting, springing huge and swollen from the table.

Gradually Mistress Angela stepped back, turned around and slid back to sit on my chest. “Now you may have your rewards. I know how much you love my juices. Open and enjoy.” She slid forward in a familiar position to allow me to taste her.

In the past Mistress Angela has allowed me to tongue fuck her juicy pussy and lap at her wetness while she jerked me off. But this was the first time she exceeded the boundaries I thought had been established. Warm urine dribbled into my mouth. Before I could protest she slid her pussy directly onto my mouth again. “Your profile stated you like drinking my juices. Pee is part of my juices that you did not identify as unacceptable. You know better than to refuse to obey me. Swallow.”

Reluctantly I swallowed and continued to do so as she filled my mouth over and over with her warm urine. Halfway through the ordeal, my cock erupted, and I felt my cum running down and soaking my balls. I lay there praying that Mistress Angela would not punish me for coming without permission.

Published 
Written by Orallee69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments