Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Busty Study Buddy: Session 2

4
1 Comment 1
9.3k Views 9.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words
She was smart, gorgeous, popular and friendly. And according to the bra she left lying on her room floor had a double D bust. To be fair even the brazier she wore was a bit too small for her huge boobs so she was even bustier than that! I couldn’t believe Brianna Mitchell, the school’s most boobylicious chick was my personal tutor. The best part about the entire thing was that she was a bit of perv as I so luckily found out. Who would have thought our first study session together would have ended up with her sucking my cock and me fucking those stunning tits of her?

Throughout the rest of the week, I eagerly awaited our second meeting. All my thoughts were divided among the test and what had occurred the last time I visited. It was as if it had been some wonderful dream. I wanted to spill the beans and go around telling all my friends, but decided against it. It wasn’t a risk worth taking if it meant losing another sexual opportunity with the busty brunette. There was no way I was going to be so careless.

I ended up burying any rash impulses within my textbooks. They were after all, what I was suppose to be studying. Through the process I did exhibit a few weak moments here and there. My thoughts wandered off to those wonderful beautiful breasts. They were adept at distracting me from my work, but telling myself studying would allow to me see them again easily remedied it.

Nearly a week passed before I saw her on a Thursday. This time she was wearing a yellow corset top with pink spaghetti shoulder straps. Of course against her dainty built and large breasts, the blouse allowed her to show off a large amount of cleavage. Her breasts were pushed up tightly against the fabric and rose up like circular mountains. A blue ribbon adorned her hair and a pair of light blue jeans tightly pressed up against her legs. To complete her outfit she stood in a cute pair of matching blue slides with two inch heels.

It was the first time I was seeing her in heels, and she looked great in them. I always found a woman in heels sexy.

“So, you’re all dressed up. Are you going somewhere?” I asked as we headed up to her room.

“Huh? Oh, it’s nothing like that. I was actually in the middle of cleaning my closet. I just got distracted and started trying on different things.”

“Oh.”

We entered her room and her explanation proved to be true. Her closet was wide open and there were dresses and tops piled on her bed, belts and bracelets hanging off the closet doorknob, and lots of shoes scattered on the floor. I didn’t need to see her large wardrobe to know that the brunette was quite the fashionesta. She was always wearing some stylish outfit.

“Sorry about the mess.”

“It’s okay. I’m not the neat police or anything.”

“You can take a seat. I just have to find my textbook. It’s somewhere around here.”

I sat down on the swivel chair and watched Brianna rummage through the piles of clothes on her bed. She briefly pulled out a heavy purple textbook and took a seat on her bed across from me. She sat with her left leg crossed on top of her right and the posture allowed the blue high heel she wore to limply dangle from her foot. She clearly took care her of her feet because they were very pretty. Her pedicure toenails were painted in a shiny red nail polish and her feet’s fair silky looking skin contrasted well against the light blue color of her heels. She was probably a size six and a half or a seven.

“Okay, let’s get started.”

She opened the textbook on her lap and I quickly averted my eyes away from her feet. It was time to concentrate and stop thinking about her sexy feet and high heels. I took out my own textbook along with my spiral notebook and our study session began. It was more of the same dictation and note taking as last time. It was a simple but effective technique..Perhaps writing down all those physics definition and rules helped me solidify them in my brain. After the dictation and clearing up some things I was unsure about, Brianna gave me a quick oral test and we continued with more reading and writing.

Being a perv I naturally took the chance to sneak a peak at her feet when it was possible. Toward the end however I completely lost myself in a daydream. I pictured the busty brunnete naked and wearing her sexy blue slide heels. She was straddled on top of me with my cock buried deep inside her pussy. Gasping and moaning, she rode my cock with her huge tits bouncing about. I decided that if I ever had the opportunity, I’d definitely have to fuck a girl with such huge tatas as Brianna’s in that position.

“Well that’s it for today. And I believe our tutor sessions are all over. Just study all your notes and you should do fine on the test.”

I snapped out of my daydream and realized the brunette was staring at me.

“Yeah...I really appreciate all the help...”

I was surprised at how fast a hour and half had past and disappointed I’d no longer have personal time with the busty teen. I slowly packed up all my things and got up, preparing to leave.

“Oh, and uh, thanks for me letting fuck your tits and all.”

I really felt obligated to show my gratitude for that chance. Not every girl out there would let her boobs get fucked by someone she barely knew. The reason why I was compelled to ask her for one final request.

“You wouldn’t mind if I could do it just one last time would you?”

“It was my pleasure but.. from the looks of things...don’t you want to try something else?’” She grinned.

“What do you mean?”

“Well you’ve been checking out my feet ever since you arrived.”

“Oh, yeah.. about that...I actually find them really attractive.” I bashfully confessed.

“Thanks. I don’t wear heels a lot but I do like to take care of my feet. And I only ask because the last thing you checked out on me you wanted to fuck. Sooo.....do you want to fuck my feet?”

There was a pause on my end. I wasn’t sure what to say. I did want to fuck her feet. I wanted to hold those pretty things together by the ankles while I shoved my cock in between their soles. The mere idea of coating her beautiful feet in ropes of my cum got me hard. Hell even getting jacked off by her sexy toes would have been hot.

CynthiaDolly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CynthiaDolly

I decided to come clean.

“Yes..”

“Oh, I see! You’re one of those pervs who are into feet. I don’t really do feet, but you can fuck my boobs again if you pass the test. Call it your motivation. Until then, how about a consolation prize? This should tie you over.”

I watched in excitement as she got down in front of me and undid my jeans. I wasn’t going to get in between her breasts just yet, but at least I was getting something. Whatever that may have been. The mystery was shortly resolved when she removed one of her heels. I could see the insole was a bright pink color unlike the rest of the shoe. She brought up the heel to my erect cock and set out to insert it in.

There was just one last issue to be addressed.

“Do me a favor won’t you?”

“What is it?”

“Don’t cum in these, they’re my favorite pair of heels.”

“You got it.” I replied.

The idea of getting fucked by a shoe never really entered my mind before. But I did like to keep an open mind and try new things. And if it was Brianna’s shoe, and she was doing it, that was all I required.

“Ready?” She asked smiling.

“Yeah.” I responded.

She wasted no time and slowly descended down the heel on my cock through its back opening. I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised. The head of my bulging cock made contact first. It gently grazed against the pink surface of the insole which turned out to be incredibly soft. Probably the reason these heels were Brianna’s favorite, and aside from being unexpectedly soft, the delightful warmth from the brunettes foot was still present. It was another turn on for me.

The rest of my cock soon pressed up against the insole of her heel. The friction the shoe produced as it traveled down was intense, and though I was concerned the head of my cock would not fit through its middle band it easily entered. Towards the end however, the strap got tighter and tighter till my cock could travel no further. I could see its head lurking near the toe opening.

“It looks good on you.” Brianna joked.

I pictured myself standing half naked with my dick inserted into her heel and countered.

“Nah, I think they look way better on you.”

“Think so? Bet they feel a lot better on you.”

She gently gripped the shoe and began to lift it up. I was greeted with the same delectation as before. The abrasion on the head and foreskin of my cock was exquisite. The shoe was raised up until the head of my dick reached the very end of its heel. Brianna then slowly began to drag it back down my shaft. My rock hard cock rubbed the soft insole and eventually furrowed into the mid band of the shoe.

The lingering warmth I could still feel added to my arousal. I wondered just what type of material the insole was made out of. It was cushiony, smooth and in no way induced discomfort. I was dying for a deeper stimulation, but cramming my rod into the shoe wouldn’t have been the brightest of ideas. I opted to wait for my busty brunette to handle the speed, so far she was doing great. She was taking the strides nice and slow while I adjusted to the sensation.

“How about we really get going?” She inquired.

At this point a few minutes had lapsed and I was fully accustomed to the grazing of the shoe. A little bit of lube would of been nice, but I wasn’t complaining.

“I don’t think there’s a shoe in the world I would rather fuck than yours.” I answered.

“I’m flattered.” She smirked.

I could feel the resting shoe on my dick slowly begin to rise again. My cock tunneled inside the grip of its mid band and promptly exited. My head always neared the edge of the heel and was swiftly shoved back down the length of the insole. With every upward pull of the shoe I was met with the delightful sensation of having my foreskin gently tugged forward. When the heel descended, the exposed head of my cock rubbed deeply on its soft pink sole. The very back edge of the heel always managed to hit my balls and further evoked pleasure.

I followed the shoe enter and exit my cock. Its smooth padded interior brought forth a great euphoria. Brianna remained completely focused on the task at hand, busy jacking me off with her heel hard and fast.

“Harder, faster.” I moaned.

A moment later I felt the abrasion of the shoe increase. Brianna had shifted the angle of the footwear in such way that my rock hard straight cock could travel up the curve of the interior. I watched on as she held her shoe by the side while it quickly traveled up and down my rod. The friction creating a hot intense heat. The back edge of the heel simultaneously teased my balls with every downstroke. It was hard for me to imagine I was actually getting off on her heel, but the apparent truth.

It was then that I felt something gathering, something growing. My cock swiftly slithered in and out of her shoe. A flushed fleshly red head lead the way, spearing into the soft insole and getting momentarily clutched by the mid band. The shoe moved in and out faster and faster. The deep sensation within me was reaching its final peak and finally..

“I’m going to cum!” I moaned.

Brianna immediately threw the heel aside and agilely took me into her warm wonderful mouth. In one big contraction, I was overcome with an intense pleasure. My cock writhed and than I violently began to ejaculate within her. I felt the strong rush of cum squirt out of my cock and into her mouth. I groaned and groaned, shooting streams of the salty liquid into her oral cavity. The force of the jets hit the back of her throat and I felt my cum quickly begin to fill her mouth.

She kept my dick trapped within the grip of her lips and after a minute or so, my orgasm finally subsided. I reluctantly withdrew my rod out of her mouth and looked down.

“So how is it?” I asked.

She stared up at me, her breasts protruding before her like massive melons and her shoe missing from her foot.

“Delicious.” She replied.

I could see my warm milk mixed with her saliva swosh inside her mouth. She had not swallowed any of my seed yet and it completely drenched her tongue and teeth. It was a beautiful sight.

“I’m glad you liked it.” I stated.

She gave me a smile and gulped down my hot cum. My consolation prize did not turn out to be bad at all. Now if everything went according to plan, I'd get another jab at those tits very soon...
Published 
Written by Naughtydude
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments