Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Busty Study Buddy: Session 3

9
2 Comments 2
9.9k Views 9.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words
If sexual acts were offered as reward for getting passing grades no student would ever fail. Certainly no male student at least. I was offered the sweet incentive by my very naughty and very busty tutor, Brianna. With the test that would decided if she would keep her promise or not coming up, I was working my ass off.

Days before the actual exam, an infectious nervousness afflicted my mind. Our study sessions were suppose to be over, but I decided to make an unscheduled trip back to Brianna’s home. Partly because I wanted a bit more tutelage to ease my anxiety and entirely because I wanted more of her physical ministrations. At the front door of her house I started to have second thoughts, but it didn’t stop me from knocking. My knuckles hit the wooden door and prior to realizing I could have simply rung the doorbell, the front door slowly creaked opened.

“Hello?” I called loud and clear.

There was no answer. I gave the door a gentle push and it swung fully open. I cautiously stepped inside and spoke to address any anonymous person that may have been present.

“Hello?” I spoke admittedly softer than the first time.

I waited and there was nothing. The living room was empty and I quickly decided to see if there was actually anyone home. First thing was first, I turned around and locked the front door. Who knew what type of person could sneak in if it was just left open.

Treading across the wooden living room floor, I headed for the stairs. Brianna’s room was on my list of personal investigation. Her underwear drawer to be more specific. The probe I had in mind never came to pass. There was a subtle but audible disturbance coming from my left. Quietly, I crossed the living room and arrived at the threshold of the house kitchen.

I don’t know who she was, but she was beautiful, hot and voluptuous all at the same time. She was wearing a white buttoned down shirt, a tight black mini skirt, sexy black stockings and stood in a pair of pink slippers. Her huge double D sized boobs and straight shoulder length hair reminded me of Brianna. That’s when it hit me, the hot looking office lady must of been her mom. I could definitely see where Brianna got her ample bust and spotted other strong resemblances to her mom.

The Milf didn’t seem to notice me. I was going to say hi, but I was awe struck and still checking her out. In the end I was glad I held off my introduction and watched the mom do something hot. She reached for a fruit basket placed on the kitchen table and picked out a banana. She casually peeled it and in one bite, shoved the whole thing into her mouth. It was a thick, six inch long banana and all I could think in that moment was how magnificent she must have been at sucking cock.
 
“HMMM!”

That was the muffled sound she made when her eyes caught sight of me. She took a step back and her hand covered her mouth in surprise.

“Oh, hi. I’m here to see Brianna. I’m a friend of hers from school. Your front door was open - and when I called no one answered - sorry for intruding.”

I hoped my quick and choppy explanation was enough to spare me from being handcuffed away in a police car. The mom did appear to understand and quickly chewed to swallow down the banana and reply.

“You gave me quite a scare!” She exclaimed

“Brianna’s told me about you, but I didn’t know she was expecting you. And you have excuse to me, I haven’t eaten all day.”

The Milf ate what little fruit was left at the base of the banana peel and threw the rest away.

“Brianna! You have company!”

“She’ll be right down” The mom addressed me.

She put on a pair of yellow rubber gloves and without further inquiry started on the dishes in the kitchen sink. I started out of the kitchen, but checked out the mom’s long gorgeous legs clad in stockings one more time.

“What are you doing here?” Brianna glumly pouted from the top of the stairs.

I looked up and spotted the seventeen year-old. I knew from the look on her face that she wasn’t very happy with my surprise visit.

“I had some questions I wanted to ask you. It’s about the test.”

She gazed down one me with a look of displeasure and suspicion

“All right. Come on up.”

Very coolly I began up, but halfway up the stairs, I heard her mom call from the kitchen.

“Brianna! Keep your door open!”

I continued into her room and found the high school junior standing poise with her arms crossed in front of her chest. Her boobs bulging forth from the cute green sundress she wore. I could easily tell she wasn’t wearing a bra. The rest of her outfit consisted of skintight black leggings and matching black Mary Jane's. Normally I would have taken more time to check out her outfit of the day, but at the moment I was more concerned with the tempestuous look on her face.

“You shouldn’t have come.” She flat out stated.

“I needed some help.”

“I don’t like unexpected visits. You need to respect my time and privacy.”

I wondered if the brunette’s time and privacy really meant that much to her.

“Sorry. It won’t happen again.” I apologized.

She continued to gaze at me. She finally let out a sigh and her arms fell to their sides and the anger in her face melted away.

“It’s all right. I guess it can’t be helped. I am your tutor after all....You’re just lucky you came when you did. I just came back from getting my nails done.”

She flashed her hands in front me and I could see her fingernails were painted a shiny neon green.

“Pretty.” I smiled.

“Thanks. Here take a seat.”

 It appeared she was back to her normal self. She gave the computer swivel chair a push and it rolled toward me. I took it and sat down with my back toward the open hall. The brunette had obeyed her mom’s orders and kept her room door open.

“Let’s get this out of the way first. This is why you came isn’t it?” She smirked and unzipped my jeans.

“I am that transparent?” I asked.

“I’d say more than horny than anything else.” She replied and pulled out my cock.

“You know hormones.” I shrugged.

My flaccid penis rapidly grew fully erect. She gently wrapped her hand around the shaft of my cock and gave it a downward tug.

MollyParker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyParker

My dick squirmed and pre-cum spewed out of its head. I watched her left hand near my crotch and her fingers began to play with my balls. Not her finger exactly, but the pointy tips of her green fingernails. They teasingly pulled and scratched the skin of my balls.

It felt nice. After some time her nails left my balls and went on to tantalize my cock. I watched her nails slowly stroke my meatstick from side to side and then up and down. She pulled away and coiled her hand around the base of my shaft.
 
“Nothing like the feeling of holding a cock.” She commented.

Her hand began tugging on my dick, pulling the skin up and down. She clutched it firmly and pumped her hand across its length. I sat enjoying her wonderful handjob, but kept my ears open to make sure I could still hear the distant clinging of dishes and running water. The last thing I wanted to hear was the brunette’s mom climbing up the stairs.

In Brianna’s soft warm grip, pleasure pulsed through my body. I watched her continue to jack me off and saw a smile on her face She appeared to enjoy getting me off. She was massaging my cock with drawn out strokes. Her green painted fingernails clearly stood out in the room lighting and added to the hotness of the assisted masturbation.

Completely relaxed on the chair, I ceded to the pleasure coursing through my body. My throbbing cock spewing out more pre-cum and wallowing in the intense feel of masturbation.

“I think we need a little lube.” Brianna spoke.

I watched her lips near my cock. I prepared for the extraordinary feel of her lips, but instead observed the brunette secret saliva. The viscous fluid traveled down her pretty lips in strings and shortly fell on the head of my cock in a great glob. Her hand maneuvered over to my rod and carefully spread the spit. Her hand exerted more pressure and with the aid of her lube, effortlessly glided up and down my cock.

“Feels good don’t it?” She grinned.

I replied with a low moan. I had masturbated many times before, but this felt so much more wonderful. I did not have to do any of the work and simply had to enjoy getting my cock wanked by a cute and attractive busty girl. Brianna’s hand quickly ran up and down my shaft. The action of her manual work let out a squishy sound from her saliva smearing across my dick. I watched on a for a while, but then closed my eyes and lost myself in ecstasy.

All I could hear was the sound of the brunette jacking him off, the occasional secreting of more spit and the distant cling of dishes. For the most part she was able to keep a steady rhythm. Periodically she would switch from medium strokes, to slower ones, build up speed and maintain a faster pace before repeating the whole thing again. Soon her hand was no longer plainly traveling up and down my shaft, but coming down with a twisting motion. Her fingers securely gripped my cock while her wrist flicked back and forth to execute the new technique.

After what seemed like an eternity, I opened my eyes. I could see Brianna still hard at work, massaging away at my rod. She looked up at me and let another one of her adorable smiles.

“You have a really nice looking dick.” She talked.

“I’m really glad I get to play with it. Aren’t you?”

“Oh yeah.” I answered

“I hope you’ll let me do lots of more things with your cock. Just don’t tell my mom okay?”

“Actually, I was hoping we could bring your mom into this kinda of thing.”

“I don’t think so.” She curtly retorted.

In an instance I felt a sharp pain shoot through my body. I knew why once I saw Brianna’s lovely green fingernails digging into my cock.

“Just kidding.” I managed to speak through the sharp pain.

“Better be.”

She retracted her fingernails and the pain vanished but left behind a slight sting.

“Besides you’re all mine.”

The brunette switched back to her first technique and in no time at all the stinging sensation was replaced with pleasure. Her hand treated my cock to simple up and down strokes except this time, much faster.

Another fun part was watching Brianna’s breasts bustle about. They projected out in front of her like massive orbs, wanting to pop out of her low-cut sundress. They jiggled, and wagged up against each other from the moving motion of her arm. I was completely mesmerized by her wondrous tits for a while, but came to by an intense sensation. The brunette had positioned her left hand over the head of my cock and was rubbing her palm against its fleshy glands. She kept her right hand coiled around my dick and stroked away.

I moaned from the wonderful work her hands did on my cock. The pleasure was so intense, I found myself on the verge of climaxing. The percipient brunette sensed my approaching orgasm and increased her strokes. Brianna’s hand became a blur furiously pumping away at my dick. I could only tell her fingers apart from the vibrant green polish painted on her nails Her hand furiously glided up and down my cock and I felt my accumulating seed surge within me. Moments later its was unleashed in a great gush. Brianna, was quick to clench her left hand into a fist and impeded my sperm from shooting into the air.

She kept her hand placed over the head of my pulsating cock till it finished squirting out its last spurt and by this point, I could see my cum leaking out of her fingers. Brianna brought her hand to her mouth and playfully licked off the cum on fingers one by one. She then leaned in toward my cock, and in slow teasing laps, licked off all the cum dripping down it.

“Wanna actually get some studying done or go home now?” She asked

I couldn’t pass on the offer and both clean of cum now, we went on to have a half hour long study session. At the end of the half hour, I said goodbye to Brianna and her unsuspecting mother and left happier and more confident about the exam. To really insure a passing mark, I spent the entire weekend studying instead of usually masturbating to the secret stash of the brunette’s pictures I had. I figured I could get the grade, get the chance to fuck Brianna’s incredible tits (I really really wanted to fuck her tits), and save up a huge load of cum for her. Like any other guy I was already into boobs, but Brianna’s giant beautiful breasts had effectively turned me into a big tit type of guy.

The day to see if the past two weeks of hitting the books would pay off finally came on Monday, the day of my dreaded physics test.

Published 
Written by Naughtydude
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments