Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions of a Panty Sniffer

"Car Sex Ignites My Panty Fetish"

20
6 Comments 6
848 Views 848
996 words 996 words

Author's Notes

"As a kid of the sixties and seventies, the closest thing I could find to porn was the underwear section of the Sears catalog. I'm convinced this is the cause of my panty fetish. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I love women in panties. Plain white panties get me most excited, but they're all good to me. This is a true story."

In the early nineteen-eighties, I was dating Susan, who would later become my wife. We were in our late teens so sex opportunities were difficult to find and we usually settled for kissing and heavy petting. Until we discovered a secret parking place that is. The spot was off an alley where a few small businesses met up with surburban houses, so with the small businesses always empty at night, it was very secluded. My early nineteen-seventies Chevy with an enormous front bench seat made for instant car sex in our secret spot.

Susan was a dark blonde beauty with inviting blue eyes, long legs, small perky tits, a skinny waist, and an amazing ass, so I struggled to keep my hands off her. It was made much more difficult by the skimpy little tops and skin-tight jeans she used to wear. It was always a relief to be alone with her and let my hands and mouth roam.

After a typical date of a movie and something to eat, we pulled into our secret location and quickly got down to business. After some passionate tongue kissing, I progressed from fondling her cute little b-cup breasts through her skimpy top to sliding my hand into her bra and then sucking her sweet pink nipples. As she reclined across the seat, I kissed my way down her belly to her crotch, pressing my face between her legs, feeling the heat, and trying to smell her wonderful pussy through her jeans. I worked my way back up to her cute little belly button, kissing and licking her soft flat stomach. Unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans, I kissed my way back down to her crotch, pausing to feel her soft dark blonde pubic hair through her panties, then working my way back to her pussy through her jeans and underwear.

Together we wrestled off her jeans, and I kissed my way up the inside of her thigh until I got to the crotch of her panties. Feeling the heat and wetness, sniffing deeply, and forcing her underwear between her pussy lips, I pressed my face against her, drinking in her incredible aroma. My senses were in overload and my cock was ready to explode.

Never removing my face from between her soft, shapely thighs, I awkardly removed my own pants in preparation for some fucking. While gently stroking her hips and waist, I reached up and grasped the waist of her sexy white cotton panties and slid them down over her hips, past her knees, and over her feet. I held on to them as I moved back up her body. There was a primal desire to immediately pull them to my face and sniff them, but even this early in our relationship, I knew that my kinks and fantasies went too far for her.

Kissing her passionately and wedging my body between her soft sexy legs, I prepared myself for the incredible feeling of entering her. My stiffness rubbed against her pubic hair, leaking a trail of pre-cum down to her waiting slit. While our tongues explored each other's mouths, I dropped her panties to the floor of the car, just below where our heads were.

MadamePython
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadamePython

Reaching down, Susan stroked my erect cock and slowly guided me inside her waiting wetness. I was in heaven as I felt her velvety wet pussy gripping my throbbing dick. As I slowly worked my burning member into her, I moved my mouth back to her nipples, sucking as much of her tit into my mouth as I could. I gently inserted a little more of my cock into her with each thrust, until I was balls deep in her.

Continuing to fuck her, I alternated between kissing her mouth, neck, and ears, and then sucking on her nipples. After a few minutes of this, the panties lying on the car floor next to the seat caught my attention. I knew what I had to do.

Moving my head down to kiss her neck, I blindly groped around on the floor of the car searching for my treasure. Finally locating her sweet, damp panties, I turned my head away from her a bit, continuing to thrust my throbbing cock into her soft inviting pussy while her legs wrapped around my waist and pulled me in tight. Bringing her underwear to my face, I inhaled deeply, taking in that sexy smell. Her scent was an absolute aphrodisiac for me.

A few more minutes of sniffing and humping made me completely lose my mind. I brought the crotch of her damp panties to my mouth and began licking and sucking on the crotch, enjoying the sweet taste of her wetness. That was enough to send me over the edge and start filling her amazing pussy with cum. I spurted and spurted as she gripped me tight and I tasted her enticing womanly wetness from her panties. Writhing and moaning in ecstasy while I ejaculated my sperm into her gorgeous body, I finally released her panties from my mouth, returning them to the floor. It wasn't long before we were both getting dressed again. With the constant fear of getting caught on our minds, we didn't waste much time snuggling in the afterglow.

I felt a bit ashamed of my secret deviant behavior. I later wondered if she noticed how wet they were when she put them back on. Perhaps she just assumed it was from her wetness. Or maybe she thought it was from my cum leaking from her pussy. I'm sure she didn't suspect that I had been licking and sucking on them. Because only a pervert would do something like that.

Since those teen years, I've controlled myself well enough that I've only used my wife's panties for this deviant panty sniffing act. But that doesn't mean I haven't been tempted when I see a pretty woman's panties sitting in a laundry hamper.

I'm a panty sniffer and the temptation is strong.

Published 
Written by bobthetraveler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments