Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cum Tasting

"Have you ever wondered what your own cum tasted like?"

45
9 Comments 9
40.9k Views 40.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
Have you ever wondered what your own cum tasted like?

If you're like me, you have. Since I was a young man, I've been fascinated by it and wonder how it tasted.

I would jerk off and tell myself that I was going to taste it. I couldn't wait to try it.

The problem was that as soon as I came, I changed my mind.

One night, my girlfriend, Gina and I were at my apartment. She was giving me a fabulous blowjob and it was almost time for me to explode.

I told her that I was going to cum but she didn't pull away. I felt my load pour into her mouth. It felt wonderful. As I came, she began rubbing my sack, too.

When my orgasm was finished, I observed her beautiful blonde mane ascend to meet my face. She wanted a kiss.

Her face was glistening with perspiration and her lips were full.

She pressed her lips to mine and thrust her tongue into my mouth.

I noticed something unusual; her mouth was still full of my semen and before I could react, she passed all of the semen back in my mouth.

I panicked. Why would she do such a thing? She pulled back to enjoy the predicament she put me in.

"Haven't you ever wanted to see what it tastes like?" she laughed.

I looked her in the eye and swallowed. I felt the warm goo slide down my throat. It tasted a little salty and was really thick.

Her eyes opened wide with amazement.

"Wow! I thought you'd run to the sink and spit it out but you swallowed it instead. I can't believe you." Gina exclaimed.

I said, "It actually tastes pretty good, don't you think?"

She looked at me in a state of disbelief. "I think I like it but...."

"But what?"

"But, I'm a girl! Never mind; I'm glad you liked it. I'll make sure you get plenty more from now on."

And that's how it all began.

Gina and I kept dating each other and soon realized that we were in love. We decided to get engaged and moved in together.

Now, we saw each other all the time. That was except when Gina's job required her to travel. Then she would be gone for a week at a time.

During one of those lonely weeks, I had a strange idea. I wondered if I could suck my own dick. I know it sounds weird, but wouldn't it be great?

A few days after Gina left, I stripped off all my clothes and lied on the bed. I bent over and reached for my cock. It was no use.

So I flipped my legs over my head. I was closer, but still about 3 inches away. I knew that this was as close as I could get.

If only I could get a little closer. I went to the computer and did a search. What I learned was that if I could stretch out enough, I might be able to do it.

So I bought a book on Yoga and began to train.

Gina returned home later that week and I was ready to tear her clothes off at he front door.

That night, when we started fooling around, I slid under the covers to her pussy. She was already dripping with excitement. I licked her pussy lips to taste her.

She moaned and placed her hand behind my head. "That feels so good."

I ate that beautiful pie for another fifteen minutes before she said, "Go inside of me, but first kiss me."

I slid up and kissed her lips and she went, "Mmmm..."

I reached down for my cock. I pressed it up to her pussy lips and slid it inside. She was so warm and wet.

Gina moaned, "Fuck me, your cock feels wonderful."

She put her long legs up on my shoulders. I grabbed a hold of them and began to pump her pussy with long steady strokes.

I felt her feet touching my cheeks and turned my head to the side.

MelanyeLopez01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelanyeLopez01

One of her pretty feet was now literally in my face.

I decided to kiss it.

"Oh yeah, that feels good."

I always thought they were sexy, so I kissed it again.

"Don't just kiss them, suck it. Suck on my toes."

She was being wild tonight. I slid my tongue between her pretty little toes.

"Mmmm yeah, that feels good."

I licked her all between her toes and then began sucking each toe, one at a time.

Between from fucking her pussy and sucking on her toes, I was almost ready to cum now. I had to pull her feet from my face.

"Aw, that felt good, why did you stop?"

I told her that I needed to cum.

"Go ahead, I'm almost there too."

I felt the semen racing from my balls. I buried myself deep inside her steaming twat and came. My cock pulsated wildly as I blasted wad after wad, deep in her pussy.

"I feel you in there. Your cum feels so hot; I feel it filling me up."

Soon, it was over.

"Go ahead and suck me now."

"What?" I said in disbelief.

"I haven't cum yet. Besides, you said your semen was delicious, remember? So what are you waiting for? It's chow time mister."

She was right. I did say it was delicious. But I wasn't so sure I wanted to do this. Still, I pulled my cock out of her pussy and slid downward.

When I arrived between her thighs, I saw close up how her pussy looks after a good fuck.

The insides of her thighs were glistening with her sweat. Her pussy lips were red, engorged and still hanging open.

Her clit was begging to be sucked and all around the outside, I could see lots of shiny juices. I even saw some pearly liquid beginning to gather near the bottom of her pussy.

"What do you think? Doesn't it look tasty?" she giggled.

She reeked of my semen.

"Now hurry, I want to cum so bad."

I relented to the task at hand. I knew I needed to make her cum. So I stuck my tongue out and licked her from the bottom of her pussy, to the top.

Then I stuck my tongue inside of her. It felt like her pussy was full of hot custard.

"That's it. It feels so good. Now suck all that nasty cum out of me."

I wanted to please her, so I sucked her sloppy cunt real hard and was amply rewarded with a big mouthful of my molten hot sperm.

That's when she grabbed the back of my head and stuffed it into her sticky crotch.

"Oh fuck! This is so kinky, it's even better than I had imagined," she screamed.

She held my head in place with both hands. She made sure I didn't move.

I had to breathe through my nose as I sucked her twat. My cum kept coming out in mouthfuls. I couldn't believe how much that I had just cum.

"I feel you sucking it out of me. Your making my pussy feel so good."

I couldn't answer, I just kept sucking.

"Make me cum now," she begged me.

So I immediately slid my finger into her pussy and began to suck her clit at the same time.

"Ooo yeah, that feels nice. Keep sucking my clit, don't stop."

I did as she said, and soon she began to show me some tell tale signs of an impending orgasm.

She arched her back and her pussy began to clench down on my finger.

"Oh fuck, here I go! Keep sucking my clit. You're gonna make me cum...!"

She clawed at the sheets and bucked her hips wildly. She screamed, "Yes...!"

When she finished, I slowly withdrew my finger. I was careful to stay away from her sensitive clit. When she finally relaxed, I slid up next to her and held her.
Published 
Written by xhamster1980
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments