Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy’s Home

"A true story after princess has been teasing her Daddy all day"

40
7 Comments 7
5.4k Views 5.4k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"It would definitely be worth reading my first story before getting into this one just for a little more understanding. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Everything ok this story is consensual and discussed at length before hand. Please give me any feedback"

It had been a long, long day! I knew that I was playing with fire by leaving her like that that morning. I know her better than I know anyone, and leaving her frustrated, desperate for what she needs, wet, and aching was only going to result in her pushing my limits all day.

That’s just how she works; the more aroused and turned on she gets, the rougher she needs it. Leaving her in that way would have made her heart race, made her pine for me to do things to her only I could. Of course she’s going to push me; she will have been dreaming all day about me destroying her and punishing her, leaving her in absolutely no doubt at all who owns both her body and her mind.

What she needs, though, for whatever reason that is, is to deserve it. Yes, of course she likes it when I smack her arse, fuck her in a way that often pushes past the limits of her body, what her mind thinks she can take, and grip her throat to the point her eyes tell me she’s within seconds of passing out. For her to get the most out of it—that high, that ecstasy she craves and needs—she needs to deserve it, for it all to be warranted. To have brought it on herself.

It started off with her texts about how I tasted, how I felt between her lips, and that she could still taste Daddy every single time she swallowed. The thought of me at work in my uniform, covered in her saliva inside my boxers, made her tight little pussy throb.

But it didn’t stop there; then came the pictures, the voice notes, more and more bratty as my shift went on, and then the final photo, which will make more sense as to why it tipped me over the edge a little later in the story. As I got into my car to make the short drive home, my phone vibrated with an image from Princess, as she was stored in my phone ever since that day she had given herself away to me. I opened it, and my eyes quickly flashed past the most intimate image I could wish to see with the caption:

“See Daddy, I haven’t touched my pussy once, just as you instructed."

My eyes flashed up again, back to the image of my princess, on all fours, a picture taken in the mirror, inches from the glass. Two of her fingers buried deep into her arse hole to the last knuckle. I could just about make out her face as she looked over her shoulder to take the picture. That smile, the smile that only I ever saw, she knew exactly what this picture would do to me, and she knew exactly what she would get once I returned home after sending it.

I sent a text in return, my hands trembling in anticipation.

"On your spot, in your position, wear the pink ones".

Taking a deep breath and hoping to calm myself before I lost my driving licence and my mind by driving the way I felt I needed to at that moment, her reply was almost instant.

"Maybe".

"Fucking MAYBE!" I swore to myself striking the wheel of the car in frustration. She really did know how to play this game well and get exactly what she wants, and I’m going to have absolutely no problems giving it to her now.

As I pulled up outside the house and stepped out of the car, I could feel myself throb, coupled with that knowing feeling of wet pre-cum slippy between my boxers and my now hard cock. As I walked up the path, I reached down, tucking my cock under my belt, so it wasn’t immediately obvious the effect she had had on me. Like she wouldn’t already be fully aware.

I gently closed the door behind me as I stepped into the darkness of the hall, noting the glow from the living room. It would appear she had at least stuck to part of what I had demanded. The door was wide open as I stepped past it towards the kitchen. I knew she would be able to hear my heavy boots on the wooden floor. I knew the anticipation of what she had created would drive her crazy inside. I stood in the dark, looking in as the candles flickered, adding to the light of the small lamp in the corner.

I turned slowly, walking into the kitchen, knowing my footsteps moving away would make her heart beat faster. She knew full well what would be coming; she just doesn’t know when or how. I ran the tap, pouring myself some water before walking back, leaning with my shoulder against the door frame.

There she was, my breath taken away as I sipped my drink, on her knees but upright. Her perfect 32C breasts were pert and uncovered, and her nipples were small and hard like bullets as her body readied itself. Her long blonde hair perfectly transformed into my favourite perfect pigtails without a hair out of place.

I could just see her now smiling away as she sat twisting and turning her hair in the mirror before I got home, getting ready for Daddy and doing her hair just how he likes it.

My eyes traced her down, finding the thin waistband of her tiny knickers... White, not the pink that I had stated in my message then! That was just her all over—her hair, her position, her placement—everything was perfect, but she had to find that one thing to push me—a last stab at pushing me over the edge, the last bratty stand she could make to ensure that she knew as she was pinned down, held in place, and violated by her Daddy that she absolutely deserved it.

I have to admit I love this part—that little vein in her neck that bulges as her heartbeat grows and grows. I feel my eyes on her, her heart pulsing in the same rhythm as her untouched cunt. I slowly drank, taking her in—her smooth, soft skin, the slight sweat on her brow, the way her perfect arse curved out behind her.

My god, that arse! When we met, she was petrified of anyone going anywhere near it; no one ever had. The time it took to build the connection, our trust, and for her to completely give all of herself to me. The time and effort of gentle pleasure, training my princess to take first my tongue, then my fingers, and then my cock in her most intimate place, had brought us so far.

Her arse hole, due to all of this, was known as Daddy’s hole, although we both knew every opening she had was mine. She had come to love the intense mix of pain and pleasure that she could gain from gritting her teeth and feeling me force that tight pink little hole to stretch around my thick cock. We had talked about it at length, and she would tell me, like so many, that she often just craved feeling like a whore, a slut put on this earth for me to use to please and pleasure myself with. Nothing made her feel quite as filthy, quite as owned, as me pushing my thick, wide cock so far up her once virgin arse that she struggled to take me and felt my balls finally press against her cunt, knowing she had finally taken the whole thing like a good girl for Daddy.

We had come so far with it, in fact, that she had just sent me a picture of her finger fucking her arse whilst I was at WORK! The image flashed through my mind again, causing me to slam my glass down on the side and walk into the living room towards her.

Her eyes didn’t move, and I walked slowly and purposefully around her, glancing down at the thin white piece of material hidden between her perfect arse cheeks. "WHITE!" I thought out loud to myself again before taking my seat right in front of her on the sofa. I leaned towards her, my elbows finding my thick thighs. Her eyes gently rose to meet mine.

"White?" I questioned her as she looked back at me.

She stayed silent, a slight smile across her face, and that filthy, desperate look in her eyes before she diverted back to the floor again.

“Sorry, Daddy,” she whispered, still looking at the floor.

"It’s ok, Daddy," she continued. "I’m sure you can teach me a lesson for not doing as I was told; at least I think you can."

Her eyes gently rose again to meet mine as she kneeled naked but for her knickers. That glint in her eye was like nothing I had ever seen.

"Are you man enough to teach me, Daddy?" She smirked, averting her gaze again, unable to hold it.

I could literally feel myself snap as I threw myself to my feet! Undoing my belt immediately in front of her face before pulling my zip down hard.

"You’re going to regret that," I said in a deep grumble.

I reached into my boxers, not removing them but pulling my thick, hard cock from the opening in front of them and watching it spring free, veins pulsing and throbbing, the large weapon of my impending assault. I looked down at her as she looked up, her expression changing into one of dread as she prepared herself to reap what she had sown.

Grabbing her hair hard at the back of her head, I felt her release the slightest squeal as I pushed my throbbing mushroom-shaped tip against her lips, purple with frustration.

"Open your fucking mouth," I demanded. "Open it, or I will open it for you.”

She knows she crossed the line; her eyes say it all as she looked up from her position of weakness and slowly but surely opened her mouth wide.

"Who’s fucking owning you?" I growled down at her as my cock dribbled pre-cum onto her bottom lip.

She looked back, her tongue pushed slightly forward, and my sticky cock touched the warm, wet tip. Once again, that mischievous look had returned.

"I don’t know, Daddy," she whispered seductively, her eyes fixed on mine. "Fucking show me."

There was no need to discuss it at this point; we both knew she had created this, and that gave me the confidence that she needed to be pushed to the limits. We had been here before, and she had both her safe word and her hand signal she could use if she really needed it to stop. She had pushed me to the point that I was not going to hold back even a touch.

Sex, power, and desire had taken over me by this stage as I pushed my hips forward, my cock rock hard desperate to unload, pushing myself instantly to the back of her warm, wet, tight little throat. My hand gripped her hair hard on the back of her head. Instantly, I savoured the feeling of that little "pop" as my thick tip pushed down to the back of her mouth and into her throat as it stretched around me. Looking down as she leaned over, the sight of her thick-toned arse egging me on.

I didn’t pull back; my big hand on her head held her in place, refusing to move, my power and her vulnerability making me throb in her windpipe. Her eyes were focused on me now as she looked up as best she could with her nose and chin both crushed against me as she gagged internally, causing streams of saliva to pour over her bottom lip and down over my big, aching balls.

I pulled myself back, still holding her, and she attempted to push against my hand and pull back away from me, causing me to exert my control once more, throwing my weight forward and delving down once again into the depths of her throat, this time though drawing myself back slightly over and over, fucking her face with the sound of the squelch of her dribble mixed with my pre-cum.

She was still looking up at me, unable to breathe, as I used just the first of her holes.

"You're not so fucking cocky now, you little slut." I whispered down at her, “Daddy, fucking that throat, you want to see who fucking owns you, baby?" I asked rhetorically.

I pulled my cock from her mouth, reaching down into the right-hand pocket of my black cargo work trousers, hearing the jingle of metal as I pulled her collar out—a reversible collar, often used to show me her mood when she’s not in the right frame of mind to communicate effectively.

As a general rule, I will offer her the collar, not as a question if she would like to wear it; that’s a Daddy decision, but she can turn it either to the pink leather side, the small heart-shaped rose gold pendant displaying the words "Daddy’s little princess" when she needs to please me and is willingly do anything I ask of her, or the darker, black side, the pendant also a dark metallic black displaying the words "Daddy’s little whore" when she feels the need to fight back, push me, and have the feeling of being forced to please, punished, and hurt for her actions. I took it to work with me every single day.

There was no such choice on this occasion; the collar flipped to the dark side, and I expertly anchored it around her neck as I have done so many times, tight enough that she could feel it around her but not so tight as to restrict her breathing… yet.

She didn’t say a word; her eyes were calm, looking up at me, her saliva running down her chin, and her eyes were watering from my recent fucking. Removing my hand from the back of her head, I pulled her down hard and rough, grasping her collar, until her head was turned sideways against the carpet. No questions, no choices—this is what SHE had created.

Catlin_Bouvier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Catlin_Bouvier

She wouldn’t dare move now, as I sat back on the sofa, her perfect, round, thick arse now up high in the air. I removed my boots slowly, her head still looking off to the side, followed by my trousers and my boxers. I stood and began to walk around her, in the direction she couldn’t see. Her breathing was laboured, her perfect chest rising and falling against the floor. My cock, wet and dripping from her throat, was hard as a rock now, wide and shiny. It always amazed me how it actually managed to fit in her body in all the ways it could.

Standing behind her, looking down, there she was. Everything exposed to her Daddy: her tight, waxed, soft pussy lips enclosing her throbbing clit, her legs together tight, forcing her arse cheeks wide, her arse hole a pretty pink with a slightly darker rim, hairless, and absolutely perfect.

Standing behind her, I pushed the big tip of my cock against her, still standing up, pushing down into her, feeling her warmth on me as I watched it part her lips. She didn’t move; I could feel her physically shaking with anticipation.

"I’m going to fuck every single hole you have and use your body to pleasure myself so fucking hard that you’re begging me to stop," I growled in a deep voice. "You’re my little fucking whore, and it’s time you were reminded of it."

Instantly, I leaned towards her, taking a pigtail in each hand, pulling her back forcibly and roughly towards me, dropping my weight, causing me to enter her body. Her tight cunt was forced to stretch immediately in an effort to take me inside her. I could almost feel it pushing back against me as it gripped me. I didn’t stop. I pushed myself inside, dropping all the way down until I felt my cock smash against her cervix, and she yelped, throwing herself forward.

I gripped her hair tighter, dragging her back into me and smashing into her cervix once again.

"Get here and shut the fuck up," I hissed, pulling her back again and pushing myself in once more. "You chose a Daddy with a dick big enough to hurt you, then chose to fuck with him until he needs to destroy you, your doing".

Her arse cheeks danced as I continued my assault on her cunt, fucking down into her hard and slow like a Jackhammer over and over again, the same muffled yelp from the carpet each time.

"That’s it, my little slut; take Daddy’s big fucking cock."

Reaching around, I grabbed beneath her, taking her tits in my hands, pushing myself as deep as I could go, and holding myself there as I pinched her erect nipples hard between my fingers. She took a sharp breath each time before I dragged my fingers and nails hard down her back, grabbing her perfect arse cheeks in each one and squeezing so hard that the white indents of my fingertips remained.

I pulled myself back out of her again, and again she tried to move forward instinctively; she knew what was coming, but again I reached forward, dragging her back and ploughing back into her. One strong hand slipped to the back of her collar, grasping it hard. I kept my hips still and, using my strength, pulled her back into me, literally using her body to fuck my cock. My left hand rose high and came crashing down across her arse hard, over and over, pulling back, banging into the cervix, slapping, over and over again.

"I’m so sorry Daddy, I didn’t mean any of it,” she panted into the carpet.

“Well, you will remember next time, won’t you slut?" I snapped in return as I fucked her tight cunt hard and relentlessly.

I felt her tighten around me. I looked at her, the skin on her back red and blotchy, the ultimate tell-tale sign... She was going to cum! She had her eyes shut and was trying to hide this fact, hoping I wouldn’t notice and would continue to hammer my way into her until she exploded.

I immediately pulled myself out of her.

"Not a fucking chance," I growled. Which was instantly met by groans of displeasure, between panting and her trying desperately to push back against me.

“Please, Daddy, please make me cum over that big dick; I have needed it all day. You can do anything you want; you’re right, you own me completely. Please fuck me; please make me gush all over you. I will be the best girl ever." She pleaded.

"Not a fucking chance," I returned deeper now.

Stepping back, I admired my work, her pussy now wide open, having taken my onslaught. I saw her visibly drip onto the carpet below as I admired my cock, soaking wet and rock hard. God, I loved how big I looked when I was fucking her like this.

Moving forward again I leaned in, pushing her forward, her face now down into the sofa, her collar rattling as I did so. Standing slightly to the side, I held her there, my hand pushing her face down. My other hand opened her legs open wide from behind, scooping at her wetness before raising and massaging it into her arse hole, which was now soaking wet. I glanced at my cock again, equally dripping and ready.

She thrashed beneath me, trying to pull back her hands, flashing around wildly, trying to push me back away.

"No Daddy, no," she screamed into the sofa. "No Daddy, please, not when you’re in this mood, not when it’s that big".

I stopped immediately, her enjoyment and welfare absolutely paramount. I stood, slowly walking 'round her as she lay still now, her arse in the air, her chest pumping up and down as she tried to get her breath, spit dangling from her lips. I leaned into her gently taking her head in my hand and stroking her hair.

“It’s ok if you want to use your safe word baby,” I whispered to her in a reassuring authenticity.

She looked at me, her eyes wide, the right side of her face still tight against the carpet. I saw a flash of my princess there and then, lovingly looking into her Daddy's eyes. Her breathing slowed; she blinked calmly now coming back to earth.

“Do as you fucking like,” she spat back at me, a filthy grin taking over her pretty face.

I stood again, walking back behind her reaching down and locking her hands together in the small of her back. My big single hand was more than adequate to control both her small wrists. I stood behind her again, this time watching as my thick mushroom tip pressed against her little hole, using my thumb to hold it in place.

"Every… fucking… hole…" I hissed again before slowly pushing past her muscle. I heard that pop once again as I passed the threshold and lowered myself into her body. Slower this time, but continuous as I fed her arse with my cock.

I could see everything, holding her still effortlessly as she thrashed around but still listening for that word, that sign. She wasn’t giving up. His arse gripped me hard as I pushed into her, all the way down until my balls rested against her smooth lips.

“No, Daddy, you can't," she exclaimed again, causing me to lean round, push a little deeper, and roughly give her one slap to the side of her face.

“Say it if you want to say it, you can end all of this right now,” I whispered gently again. She looked up at me from the floor, defiant, teeth gritted.

She fell silent, still and calm, having been reset by Daddy’s swift and forceful strike.

"Fuck," is all she uttered through her gasps.

I pulled myself out, watching her arse gape quickly before returning to its tiny size once more.

My god, I needed to fuck it, to take out my frustration on her tightest hole.

Resetting my position, I rammed my dick back into her cunt, just once smashing into the end once more, before pulling back, soaking once more, and plunging myself back into her arse. I could hear her groan and moan. Somewhere between severe pain and ecstasy, I fucked her up the arse over and over, nearly removing my tip each time, slowly dropping my weight again, and stretching her out. She had gotten past the initial now; the filth had taken over, and that feeling of being a whore she could only get from Daddy fucking her like this.

“Yes, Daddy, that's it," she screeched, her hands still secured behind her back, "fucking hurt me, fuck my arse hole, your arse, fucking do it." She panted as I fucked her, "I’m yours, only yours, you fucking own me, you own that hole, my god, you’re so fucking big." Her mouth ran on and on, now pushing back into me with every thrust, slamming her arse back into my hips, taking every single inch.

"I’m Daddy’s little slut, aren’t I, Daddy? Please fuck me, please make me cum," she pleaded.

The telltale sign was back—her skin blotchy, panting, smashing back into me.

"Who fucking owns you?" I asked again, just as I did at the start.

"Oh my god, you do, Daddy; I’m yours; I’m wearing your collar; please fuck me; please make me cum!" She begged.

My tip was still inside her arse, but I held still, using my fix on her wrists to resist her pushing back and taking more.

"Tell me what you are", I demanded, holding myself in position.

"I’M YOUR FUCKING WHORE!" she shouted back. "I'M YOUR FILTHY LITTLE SLUT THAT'S DESPERATE TO HAVE YOUR BIG FAT COCK UP MY ARSE. PLEASE DADDY, PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU.”

I pushed harder and faster this time, forcing myself down into the depths of her arse, releasing my hand as I moved it around and roughly rubbed her clit. She screamed into the sofa as I fucked her, fucking her arse over and over. I could feel her legs start to tremble beneath me, her body tensing now, she released the most powerful, primal, animalistic scream of pleasure into the sofa.

Her pussy literally gushed, splashing against my balls as her body fell from her knees to the floor, panting and still moaning, her body quivering with delight.

I immediately pulled myself from her arse, stepping over her body in the height of near orgasm. Standing above her, I reached down, grabbed her hair, and pulled her, only by her pigtails, back to her knees. Looking down into her eyes, completely submissive once again, I grabbed ahold of my cock. I gripped myself tight, wanking hard over her face. Her body and face were a sweaty mess, her make-up all over the place, and her holes were wide and stretched. I felt my body tense, and she saw it too, resulting in a soft smile and her gently opening her mouth for me.

“Yes, Daddy, that’s it; give it to me," she whispered, watching me wank myself desperately an inch from her face. "Cum all over your little slut; mark me as your property."

She licked her lips before opening wide once more as I began to jolt, sticking out her tongue.

"That’s it, good girl," I panted, "Get ready for Daddy’s load on your slutty little face".

With that, I erupted, the whole day's frustration coming together as waves and waves of warm, salty cum slashed over her face, into her mouth, and into her pretty blonde hair.

"FUUUUCK!!!" I exclaimed, milking the last dribbles of my cum into her waiting mouth before falling back into the sofa, my legs shaking hard.

She remained on her knees, looking at me deep into my eyes as she scooped my cum off her face onto her fingers.

“Daddy's good girl," she promised as she wiped my cum around her neck like a fine perfume before taking more and rubbing it over her pussy, in between her lips, and down her legs. "Marking Daddy’s property with Daddy’s cum," she smiled, her pretty pigtails now more relevant.

I reached down and offered my hand before pulling her up onto my lap. She instantly curled up on my lap, nuzzling close into my chest hair as she ran her fingers through it.

"My happy safe place, Daddy," she smiled up at me, that cute submissive glint back in her eye.

My arms wrapped right around her, holding her against me.

"It’s all for your own good." I smiled back warmly. "I love you; you’re safe, and I’m here with you now".

“Yes, Daddy," she returned. "Thank you; I’m safe," she whispered before closing her eyes and pushing herself against my chest once more.

Published 
Written by Markcord87
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments