Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Desmond's Kitten

"Kat is purposely defiant"

10
6 Comments 6
5.7k Views 5.7k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Kat felt the subtle vibration against her hip before she actually heard the tone alerting her to a text message. She slid her cell phone from her pocket and swiped at the touch screen to view the message. One message from Des, she poked the screen gingerly to open the text. “Be here in 15” She mentally calculated how much time it would take her to get from the campus library to his apartment, figuring it to be about 7 minutes. She tucked her phone back in her pocket, shoved her notebook into her bag, and walked quickly to the restroom. Once inside, she dropped her bag on the counter and rummaged through it. She hurriedly discarded her baggy t-shirt and pulled a hot pink tank over her head, adjusting her full breasts to peak nicely above the neckline. Shoving her t-shirt into the bag, she pulled out her small make up bag and a hairbrush. Touching up her rosy pink lips, she debated briefly whether to leave her hair up or take it down. She pulled the big clip from her hair and shook out her long strawberry locks. She ran the brush through it just enough to tame it but leave a tousled look and returned the items to her bag.

She rushed out of the library and into her car, she had used up about four of the 15 minutes, he had allowed her. She easily made it to his apartment within the 7 minutes she had figured, but she didn’t go right in. Instead, she checked her reflection, fiddled with the stereo dial, popped a piece of gum into her mouth, anything to kill those extra minutes. When it had been 16 minutes, she climbed out of her car and slowly made her way to his building. At 18 minutes, she stepped out of the elevator and the few paces to his door, tapping lightly on it.

Des jerked the door open wearing just a towel around his waist. She ogled his toned upper body, slowly sweeping her gaze down to his waist. “You’re late!” he growled through clenched teeth. She defiantly popped her gum and shrugged her shoulders. “I was in the library when I got your message,” she said as she diverted her gaze obediently to the floor, feigning shame over the infraction.

He’d caught the mischievous twinkle in her eyes before she’d lowered her gaze though and he knew she was hoping he would punish her. He grabbed both of her wrists with one hand and pulled her inside, slamming the door behind them. Keeping a firm grip, he raised her arms above her head as he pushed her against the wall, inspecting her from head to toe. He loved the way the black lace of her bra edged the pink tank across her full, heaving cleavage; and his eyes trailed further downward to her skimpy denim shorts and shapely legs ending in a pair of simple white canvas shoes. Using his free hand, he held her hip and urged her to turn around and face the wall.

She did so without objection, swaying her ass towards him a bit in a subtle tease. Her shorts hugged her curvy hips and ass perfectly and he grew instantly hard looking at her; but she had disobeyed him, and on purpose! He pressed her upper body firmly against the wall, holding her hips to him so that her plump little ass jutted out. She could feel his hard cock against her ass and felt her pussy hum eagerly. Then he stepped back, still holding her arms firmly above her head. His first swing landed with a resounding smack fully on her right cheek, followed quickly by another on the left. Her ass tingled and radiated the heat of his blow and she unwittingly thrust her ass toward him further as a gasp escaped her lips.

“Is this what you wanted you insolent little slut?” he asked as he struck the next two blows, always careful to spank her evenly so as not to hurt her beyond her pleasure zone.

She bit her full pink lip and shook her head no. Another two blows quickly followed by two more. He released her wrists and turned her to face him. Her lower lip trembled and she gazed downward submissively. “I’m sorry,” she whispered.

He knew she wasn’t and shoved her back flat against the wall. Des bit her collarbone and whispered against her ear, “No you’re not.”

Grabbing the shoulders of her tank, he roughly pulled them down to her waist, pinning her arms to her sides. Tugging each fleshy globe from its lacey cup, he slapped each one, her nipples instantly tightening into rock hard buds. Then he leaned in and nipped each one with his teeth, causing her to whimper and her damp panties to become soaked. Des wrapped a fist into Kat’s hair and forced her to her knees in front of him, using his free hand to drop his towel. He loved how her pretty, blue eyes always widened at the sight of his fully hard cock inches from her face.

Kat could still feel the tingling in every spot he had touched her. She wanted to be naked, to spread herself before him, and let him take her in any way he pleased; but Des had left her clothes on, other than using her shirt as a makeshift restraint and freeing her tits from their lacey confinement. She kneeled there before him, her hair pulled tight in his grip, her lips slightly swollen from biting back her yelps as he spanked her ass; staring at his beautiful 8-inch shaft made her mouth water and her pussy clench and she swallowed hard in anticipation.

She tried hard to hide her eagerness, but her pussy had grown so warm and lush with her desire and kneeling like this was pressing her denim shorts tight against her wet slit. He took a half a step closer, pressing the bulbous head of his cock against her lips.

“Open,” he demanded and she parted her lips, the tip of her tongue darting over them. He pressed his manhood more firmly against the opening, tugging on her hair at the same time, causing her to open wider as he pressed the head past her teeth. She swirled her tongue over him, savoring the salty pre-cum already seeping onto her tongue. He reached down and slapped her tit, sending a shock of electricity straight through her core.

“Not yet, open wider for me, my little slut.” She obeyed and Des slowly worked his cock all the way into her mouth and into her throat until she was gagging and tears threatened to spill down her cheeks. He began to stroke in and out, fucking her pretty, pink mouth

“Now you may use your tongue, but I want you to look at me the whole time, don’t close your eyes.”

Des could see the hunger in her eyes as she gazed up at him, her mouth full of cock. He knew her defiance had escaped her, and she was ready to submit and receive forgiveness; but he was not quite finished punishing her. He knew she loved it; he did too. Des could always easily get her wet and practically purring, but when he was rough with her, when he demanded and controlled the scene, her tight little pussy would literally drip with her sweet nectar. As he thrust into her willing mouth, he felt her tongue working over his shaft, sucking at the sensitive head as he pulled back, her groan a light vibration as he thrust back into her throat. Her eyes staring into his, threatened to close with each thrust, but she obeyed and kept them open.

He scanned her body, noting her shorts had become darker between her legs and her pink manicured nails clung to the hem, gripping her shorts as he held her steady by only her hair. He thrust harder, watching intently as the goose bumps rose on her fleshy tits and her nipples puckered even tighter. He pulled his cock from her mouth and pulled her up enough to slap his cock on her hard, sensitive nipples; and she moaned. He had to change this up or he would cum soon and he wanted to draw this out. He gently released her hair and knelt down with her.

Kat knelt there on the hardwood floor, arms pinned to her sides, her lips swollen and wet from stretching around his thick cock, eyes watching him with that submissive hunger. He wondered at the beauty of it all for a moment, feeling his irritation with her disobedience start to slip away. He lowered his head and sucked a nipple into his mouth, flicking his tongue over the sensitive nub, squeezing and kneading her breast. With is other hand he unfastened her shorts, laying them open to reveal pink panties with a tiny black bow. Sliding his palm across her lower stomach, he slid his fingers beneath the lacy fabric. His middle finger slipped easily between her wet folds and found her clit, swollen between the puffy pink lips of her smooth shaven pussy. He stroked it briefly, feeling her tense immediately, and then relax.

Her eyes closed and her head lolled back slightly. He kissed and licked her neck and ear, then whispered “uh uh, not yet,” as he pinched her pussy lips tight around her clit.

Her eyes flew open and frustration creased her brow. He crushed her mouth with a deep, demanding kiss before standing up. “Take your shirt, shorts and shoes off” he said, lightly stroking his cock as he watched her scurry out of them.

The pink and black panties turned out to be a thong of pink lace edged with black satin ribbon that disappeared between her sweet round ass cheeks and reappeared in another bow at the back slightly larger than the bow in the front. He walked away from her towards the sofa and sat down with his legs spread. “Crawl to me.”

Kat wanted him so badly now, needed to feel him deep inside of her, needed to be allowed to let the floodgates open and her release wash over her. She did as he commanded and crawled slowly towards him, her ass swaying, and pussy lips sliding against her swollen, throbbing clit as she moved, her big tits hanging out of her bra, bouncing against each other. When she reached him, she sat back on her heels and folded her hands sweetly in her lap. In her mind, she was wishing he would hurry up and fuck her, or at least let her masturbate; but at the same time, she loved the tease of it all. She looked up at him, waiting for his next cue.

He just sat there lightly stroking his cock, watching her watch him for a few moments. “Do you want it?” he asked.

She eagerly nodded her head.

“Use your words, kitten.”

Her voice had grown husky, her tongue thick in her desire “Yes, please,” she murmured.

“You know you have to speak clearly and tell me what you want.”

She cleared her throat and tried again, “Yes, please I want your cock.”

Des bit back a grin as her cheeks flushed. “Where do you want it?” he asked.

He had never asked her to choose before and her mind raced. What did he want her to say? Was this a trick question? Did it even matter if it was? At worst, she would receive another spanking, but her tush was already tender from before.

Hellen_McCartney
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hellen_McCartney

Oh, the hell with it, she thought; she’d probably cum immediately if he swatted her again anyway.

She met his gaze and spoke only one word, “Everywhere.”

He smiled devilishly back at her and she knew she had given the perfect answer.

Des beckoned her closer, slipping his hands gently into her hair this time, pressing her face towards his throbbing cock.

Kat placed her hands on his thighs, vaguely remembering that using her hands without permission is not allowed, and took his entire cock into her mouth, licking, sucking, and bobbing her head up and down hungrily. Her mouth watered, her pussy dripped, and her whole body ached for his touch.

He ran his fingers through her hair, brushing it from her face as she worked his cock in her mouth, slurping greedily at it. He felt his body climbing towards climax, but he wasn’t going to let her use her sassy little mouth to make him cum yet. He tugged at her hair, guiding here back until she was again sitting back on her heels.

Her lips settled into a pout.

He patted the coffee table and said, “Slip those wet panties off and sit right here.”

She stood and slipped the soft fabric down over the curve of her ass, letting them fall in a pool around her ankles before stepping out and setting her bare ass on the cool surface of the marble tabletop. She sat with her knees together, back straight, and her hands folded in her lap.

“Spread your legs; show me your sweet pussy.”

She opened her knees wide, offering him a view of her dewy pink mound.

“Spread it open, kitten, I want to see.”

She slid her hands up her thighs and over her own steamy flesh, pulling gingerly at the edges of her pussy lips; she spread herself open to his gaze.

“Rub your clit, but don’t you dare cum.”

She bit her lower lip and did as she was told, running a finger over her clit then circling it repeatedly. Her hips rocked involuntarily with her efforts and she grew even wetter with every stroke.

Des knew she was close, her skin had taken on that rosy glow, and he could see the muscles in her tummy begin to twitch.

“Stop,” he said, and she did, but her eyes silently pleaded with him to let her have her orgasm.

He took her hand and pulled her onto the sofa with him, pressing her back onto the cushions. He hovered above her and kissed her deeply; she sucked at his tongue and lips as he teased her nipples with his fingers. Breaking the kiss, his mouth traveled lower, paying special attention to each breast. His fingers found her pussy and he slid his fingers gently through her wetness, coating his fingers and making them slick. He pressed them against her tightly puckered little asshole, slowly working in one, then two fingers. He gently fingered her ass, stretching it open a little at a time.

She was moaning beneath his ministrations and gripping the sofa cushions in her effort not to cum before he said so. He pulled his fingers out and slid his hard cock against her slit, rubbing the head of his cock against her clit. He licked his hand and spread her pussy juice over his shaft, getting it nice and slick. He could smell the sweet and musky odor of her desire and his cock throbbed harder in his hand. He guided her legs with is free hand, pushing them up around here ears before pressing his cock into her tight little ass.

As the head passed her rim, she gasped. He worked into her slowly, letting her adjust so she would not cum before he was ready to let her. Holding her hips firmly, he began to pump into her perfect ass. He watched as her eyes rolled, her beautiful lips parted to let her moans escape, and her pussy dripped in ecstasy.

“Remember, do not cum, kitten.”

Kat heard his words and fought hard to hold her orgasm back. His cock in her ass hurt and felt so good and she wanted him to fuck her harder. She tried not to wiggle beneath him, but then he began to pinch and knead her pussy lips between his fingertips. The sensations he was sending through her with his fingers and his cock were maddening, she wanted to let go and flood him with her sticky juices, but she held on for him. As her moans turned to more of a guttural growl in her throat, he knew that he was pushing her to the brink. He gave her a few hard quick thrusts and pulled out of her ass. Her asshole gaped and he had the urge to shove his cock back in and pound her until his cum exploded in her ass, but he restrained himself.

He leaned down nestling his nose between her swollen labia and inhaled deeply. He licked her from her opening up to her clit, flicking it with the tip of his tongue. Her hands went to her thighs; pulling them open wider, spreading her pussy open for him. She tasted both sweet and salty, and her scent was intoxicating. He pulled away from her and sat back on the sofa, his cock so swollen and hard that she was sure it would hurt when he finally fed it to her hungry little pussy.

Des patted his leg and said, “Come here kitten.”

She crawled over and sat sideways in his lap, his huge erection jabbing her hip. He pressed her back until she felt the arm of the sofa behind her and relaxed against it. He bent his head and flicked her nipple with the tip of his tongue a few times before sucking it into his mouth. It felt so good that she arched her back, pressing her breast tighter against his ravenous mouth. He could feel her sweet juice dripping onto his leg and slid his hand between her thighs, softly stroking her clit before slipping a finger into her hot pussy. He tickled her inner walls with first one, then two fingers; like he was playing a guitar, he played her body to the brink of climax and then pulled his fingers out of her. She watched as he touched the tip of his tongue to his sticky, pussy soaked fingers; then he poked his fingers in her mouth and she sucked them, tasting her own salty sweetness. He slid her off his lap and stood up.

“Bend over, kitten.”

Kat got to her feet and Des stripped her of her bra. She was completely naked, completely compliant, completely his. She bent over the sofa, bracing herself with her hands on the edge of the seat, and looked back at him. He was so sexy, so powerful, but still tender when she needed him to be. His cock jutted out proudly before him, his skin glistened with a light sheen of sweat, and his eyes smoldered with his desire for her. These moments, when she was reminded that she belonged to him, always gave her butterflies and today was no exception.

He reached for her, squeezing her ample ass cheeks, and then spreading them apart to see her pretty little asshole still slightly agape from his earlier use. He caressed her hips as he stepped in closer and pressed the bulging head of his cock against her tight opening; a whimper escaped her.

“Tell me what you want, kitten. Tell me what my little slut needs.”

She blushed heavily, still ashamed to talk dirty to him, but that’s all that ever came out when he got her all worked up like this and asked her to speak. “I need you to fuck me…please!” she said breathlessly.

He slapped her ass, giving off a loud smack. “Speak up and tell me what you want or I will stop now and make you watch me jack off.”

He feathered the handprint he’d just left on her ass with his fingertips, making it tingle and her brain feel foggy, and then he smacked the other cheek and did the same.

“Tell me NOW!”

Filled with her need for him and panic-stricken at the thought of him stopping now, she blurted out, “I want you to fill my pussy with your cock! I need to feel you deep inside me! Please!”

Des grinned and slammed his cock fully into Kat with one brutal stroke. She cried out and he felt her juices flow over his cock. He kept thrusting hard into her; she met his every stroke eagerly, practically howling between the pleasure and pain he was giving her. He could feel her pussy walls start to twitch around his cock, and slowed his pace, drawing her back from the edge again. She whimpered when he pulled out of her.

He sat down on the sofa and pulled her back into his lap so that she was straddling him. He guided her over his waiting cock, slowly lowering her until he bottomed out in her tight pussy, and she groaned in ecstasy. Wrapping one arm around her waist and using his free hand to lift one needy breast to his mouth, he said one word before sucking her nipple into his mouth and swatting her ass, “Ride.”

Des smiled against Kat’s breast as she began to writhe and grind on his cock, pressing herself down hard to get him as deeply inside her as she could. She rocked her hips and leaned back, grinding up and down on his cock, her tits bouncing in his face. He bit down on her nipple, shocking her back into reality. She stared at him wide-eyed, slowing her pace.

“Turn around,” he said.

She climbed off him with a pouty look and turned around. He guided her back over his cock and pulled her down hard, giving her every inch abruptly. She cried out, but pressed her ass more firmly against him. He guided her hand to her exposed clit, manipulating her own fingers to stroke herself as she rode. Then he reached up and pinched and kneaded her tits with one hand, and pulled her head back by her hair with the other.

“I know you’re close, kitten, but not yet. Not until I say so, ok?”

She nodded her head and managed a hiss of a, “Yes.”

Des continued to pull her down hard as she rode and Kat continued to finger her clit. She was afraid she would not be able to hold on until he gave her permission. She rode, and moaned, and begged him to fill her with his cum.

Des could hold out no longer and pulled her back to his chest, taking over rubbing her clit, he thrust upward in perfect rhythm with her hips. Pulling her head to the side and nipping at her neck, he impaled her over and over on his shaft. As his own climax built, he growled the word she desperately needed to hear and bit her neck. “Now!”

She felt the dam break as she bucked wildly on his cock, letting her orgasm finally overtake her. As her tight walls began to clench and spasm, she felt his cock twitch and sputter inside her, sending even more shockwaves through her core. They rode it out from the peak to the last aftershock, then he lay down on the sofa, taking her with him. As his cock slowly slipped from her body, he stroked her hair and planted little kisses on her neck and shoulder.

“That’s my good little kitten,” he whispered, and she smiled sleepily and snuggled more closely to him.

He had dominated, but she had won.

Published 
Written by LadyWordsmith
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments