Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Giving Daddy What He Wants

35
11 Comments 11
38.0k Views 38.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
Daddy would be home soon. I hurried to set the table and get into position by the front door. My bottom was still sore from last night, but more than that, I hated to see disappointment on Daddy's handsome face. I would much rather have a sore, red bottom than have Daddy angry with me.

He'd been away on business for nearly a week, and I'd grown lax in my grooming habits. It was Daddy's preference that I be waxed bare down there. I should have made the appointment but I'd figured I had time, and then it just slipped my mind. It wasn't much; it had barely grown back enough to wax, but Daddy noticed when he slipped his hand into my pink panties upon his return. His expression had grown cold, and he'd gone about showering and changing without saying a word to me.

I'd burst into tears, hating to be ignored and knowing it was all my fault. I knelt by the bed, waiting for Daddy to tell me how I could make it right. Finally he came over and sat on the bed, raising his eyebrows and gesturing to his lap. With a feeling of relief spreading through me, I positioned myself over his legs, knowing that my bottom would be stinging when he was done but that I would be forgiven.

I'd vowed not to let Daddy down tonight, and though I was nervous, I was excited at the prospect of giving him something I knew he'd wanted for a long time. He'd been patient, but last night he'd been very stern when he told me that he'd waited long enough, and part of my penance would be to give him this.

My thighs quivered when I heard the lock turn, and a moment later Daddy's tall, lean frame filled the doorway. He smiled down at me, his eyes crinkling in the corners as he gazed at me with adoration. My stomach flipped; I felt happy tears prick at my eyes. I wanted to forget last night had ever happened, but I had the sore bottom to remind me that it had.

Daddy extended his hand, and I took it and rose. With a kiss to my forehead, he led me upstairs and into the bedroom. I watched as he removed his jacket, tie, and shirt, leaving him in his undershirt and pants. I scrambled to kneel at his feet.

"Daddy, may I?" I looked up at him, so eager to service him after a long day at work.

His gentle smile made me shiver. "You may, sweet girl."

I slipped the button on his pants through its hole and lowered his zipper. Underneath I could see the outline of him, big and hard in his black boxer briefs. With a quiet whimper I pulled them down and grasped his cock, leaning in to run my tongue over the head, lapping up the beads of pre-cum.

Daddy groaned and gathered my hair in his hand, pushing me down further as he thrust his hips. Wanting to please him, I took him in without teasing, sucking and dragging my tongue along his impressive length. He grunted as he fucked my mouth, and it wasn't long before his hot release was sliding down my throat.

He let go of my hair and massaged my scalp as he caught his breath. When he finally tilted my chin up to meet his eyes, his expression was relaxed and happy. "Thank you, sweet girl. Let's eat, and then we'll have playtime."

My whole body broke out in goosebumps. I knew what playtime would entail, and was both excited and nervous. I trusted Daddy to take care of me and knew he would be gentle.

After dinner, Daddy sent me upstairs. "I'll be up in a moment. Shower, and put on the nightie I left on the bed."

I did as I'd been instructed.

LiliaGroz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiliaGroz

The nightie turned out to be one that Daddy had bought while he was away. It was pale pink, a babydoll style with ruffled edges. He hadn't mentioned panties, so I knew that I was to go without. I knelt by the bed, waiting and trying to calm myself.

Daddy came up a few minutes later. "Get on the bed. On your stomach."

I did as he ordered, trembling slightly. Sensing my fear, he ran his hand over my hair, which I'd put in pigtails. Daddy loved me in pigtails. "You're nervous; don't be. You knew this would happen eventually. You trust Daddy, don't you, sweet girl? Daddy will make it good for you."

I nodded. Of course I trusted him. I took deep breaths, thinking about how much this would please Daddy. "I know, Daddy. I'm ready."

"Raise your hips." He stuffed a folded pillow under me, and pushed up the hem of my nightie, leaving my bare bottom exposed. With a low groan, he ran his hand over it. "You're still pink from your spanking. And tender, I bet, too." His hand was warm and gentle as he rubbed circles. "Good."

I heard a quiet click, then Daddy finger was between my cheeks with something wet and cold. When I tensed a sharp pinch was enough to remind me to relax, as Daddy touched me where I'd never been touched before. Slowly he pushed his finger in, twisting it and moving it in and out of my bottom. I moaned, surprised at how full—and how good—it felt.

"Mmm, sweet girl. Daddy's waited so long to take you here. You want Daddy's big cock in your tight little bottom, don't you?"

I nodded frantically, pushing back against his hand as more lube was drizzled and a second finger slipped in alongside the first. I whimpered, impatient and desperate, as Daddy pumped in and out for a few minutes before carefully adding a third finger.

When he withdrew his fingers, I groaned, making him laugh. "Mmm, you're an eager little slut tonight. I think it's time to give you what you want."

I closed my eyes and took deep breaths, my heart thumping wildly in anticipation. I whimpered in frustration as Daddy teased me, rubbing his cock between my cheeks. Finally, I felt him pushing against my tight hole.

I gasped as the head popped inside. Daddy made a strangled noise in his throat, and I felt a surge of pride that I had done that to him. Tentatively, I pushed back, encouraging him to move.

I was reminded of the previous night's punishment every time he pushed into me, the coarse hair on his thighs and groin irritating my still-tender skin. The feeling of fullness was almost overwhelming; I moaned and gasped with every thrust.

Daddy groaned and cursed as he fucked my ass, thrusting harder and faster as his breathing grew more labored. When he reached out and wound my hair around his fist, I knew he was close. With a sharp tug, he yanked my head back as he pushed in deep, and I could feel his cock pulsing in me as he filled me with his cum. At last, he let go of my hair and gave my bottom a sound slap as he pulled out. I could feel his release trickling out of me.

"Sweet girl, you've made Daddy very, very happy tonight." With a gentle kiss, he took me in his arms and carried me towards the bathroom, where he ran a warm bath as he murmured sweet words in my ear.

My heart soared at his praise. I knew that Daddy cherished me, and even his harshest corrections were done out of love. Knowing that I'd pleased him was everything to me.

Published 
Written by JuicynSweet00
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments