Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hannah g marketing

10
4 Comments 4
10.8k Views 10.8k
902 words 902 words
This all started off when I got a new job working for a marketing company as a door-to-door salesperson. She was the managing director. The most beautiful blond I had ever seen, C-cup breast and skin like butter. The best part was her legs. I got a boner every time I saw them and she had the most delicious pedicure feet with red toenails, don’t even get me started on her arse.

Every morning before we went door to door, the entire company would have a meeting. There were about 50 of us in the meeting, including the people from the other five marketing companies. After the meeting, all the teams would break up and go into different areas. I was new to being a salesman, so I went with Hannah to learn the ropes, but most of the time I was staring and her legs and arse.

Every day after we left the office, Hannah would change into shoes that are more comfortable. She would ask he to hold her grey size 5 open toed high heels and I would get erect straight way. The scent was intoxicating. I would try to take a sniff but there was always someone around, it was so frustrating.

When we started knocking on doors, she showed me how to do a few and then asked me to try it. I knew I would never be as good as she was; she spoke to five people and made a sale with three. I gave it a go and off because, I fucked it up, I could not get my eyes of her. After a few attempts, I started to get the hang of it and made a sale on my first day. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and I started to go red, she just giggled it off.

After a few months off working there, alongside Hannah, my birthday came. We went to the pub with a couple of people from the office. Hannah wore a low cut red dress with pantyhose and these five in black heels. I thought I was gonna blow then and there. The whole night I was either talking to her or staring at her feet. We left the pub at closing and I could barely stand up. I walked out off the pub and took a drop on the step. I started laughing and I could not get back up. Hannah and one of my mates helped me up and decided it was time to go home. The other people hopped on the bus and Hannah said we‘d catch a cab because the bus driver would not let me on.

We called the cab and they said they’d be one hour, so we decided to go to the bar down the road that was open late.

CRYSTALWELSTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CRYSTALWELSTS

We had a drink and then she said, “I forgot to give you your present.”

“I asked what present.”

She said, "Give me one moment, I need to go to the toilet.”

When she returned she knock back her drink and I did the same, but she was not wearing her pantyhose. Then we left and as we got outside, she said, “I almost forgot about your present,” and handed me her pantyhose and said, “Go on take a sniff, you know you want to, you’ve been dying from day one.”

I was plastered, so I thought fuck it and took a sniff, I let out a moan and she just started to laugh and said, “Don’t tell anyone at the office about this thing, it’s just the beginning.”

I kept sniffing her pantyhose, when the cab came she said, “Put them in your pocket, you can keep them.”

I was too hammered.

She said, “You I could stay at her place,” as she said this I had a big grin on my face.

She said, “Don’t think you’re getting lucky.”

I woke up the next morning in her bed and a smashing headache. I was so happy that I did not have to go to work that day. She came in the bedroom with a cup of coffee and said, “Didn’t you enjoy my pantyhose?”

I started to go red and looked confused.

She said, ”Don’t you remember what happen last night.”

I replied, “I don’t even know what happened after the first drink.”

She said, “Look in your jeans pocket,” with a big smile.

Then it all started coming back to me and I asked her not to tell anyone.

She said, “Don’t worry I wont, but I was wondering if you would like to massage my feet there hurting from all that walking around we did last night.”

I started to get hard and she said, “I take that as a yes,” and giggled. 

After about five minutes, I was moaning and moving about and she knew I could not take and more, but she just smiled.

I worked up the courage to ask her if I could suck her toes and she just shoved them in my mouth. After a couple of minutes, I blew my load in my pants and she just giggled non-stop.

I begged her not to tell anyone.

She said, “Of course not,” with a big grin on her face, but I new I was in trouble.

To be continued... 

Please comment.

Published 
Written by footlover95
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments