Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Smoky Beauty

"Some might smoke a cigarette after an amazing orgasm, but in our case smoking one leads to more...."

29
16 Comments 16
22.3k Views 22.3k
939 words 939 words
Recommended Read
She leaned over and reached for her cigarettes, her whole body still tingling from their most recent erotic adventure. Deftly she pulled a cigarette from the pack, placed it on her waiting lips and flicked her lighter; setting a warm soft glow over her pale skin.

She knew he was watching her, so she dramatically took the first drag and then slowly blew the smoke out from between her soft, full lips. Indeed, he watched her closely, mesmerized by her curves and the sensuality of her movements. He knew that her little display was deliberate and would soon set off a chain reaction. The bed sheets around them were a mess and the lingering scent of their sex hung in the air; evidence of their insatiable desire for one another.

She leaned back and took a second drag, a seductive curl formed on her lips as she exhaled, letting the smoke linger. She was a vision with her dark tussled hair and deep chocolate brown eyes. She looked mischievous and sweet at the same time, smoking and staring into his sexy blue eyes.

Her eyes flickered as she spread her legs; her right hand slowly moved over the curve of her breast. She paused and tweaked her sensitive nipple, her hand lingered over the tenderness of her bosom. Her left hand raised the cigarette to her pouting lips; she slowly inhaled and exhaled. The cloud of smoke surrounded her, which made her seem dreamy, almost heavenly.

Her body was still warm from the intense pleasure and sensual play she had experienced with her lover. And as the memories of their lovemaking slowly replayed in her head, her hand reluctantly left her nipple and reached the top of her mound. Her slender finger descended further and slowly traced her smooth, sensitive slit. Gently she parted her nether lips; the soft sheen that covered her raw pink flesh gave away her growing excitement. He stirred next to her in anticipation of her next move; his hand ached join hers.

She sensed his yearning and as the smoke drifted from her lips, she nodded letting him know that once again it was time to play. Without hesitation, his hand started to caress her right breast and he adjusted his body so that his hot breath was teasing her nipple. His heart shaped lips descended on her body and he gently suckled on her tasty little nub. She released a deep moan of pleasure, enjoying the sensations of his mouth and tongue.

While her finger teased and played with her clit, her back arched as the intensity of his sucking increased. His mouth was firmly planted on her breast and he briefly looked up at her before his hand released her breast and traveled down her stomach.

His thick fingers barely caressed her fingers and clit before he moved down to the real object of his desire.

OhhhLenna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OhhhLenna

He pressed his finger at the entrance of her soaking wet pussy - the sweet, honey filled pussy that he has claimed over and over again. His finger pushed in a little deeper, carefully and slowly, paying special attention to her reaction. The lustful look in her eyes told him she wanted more, the look in his eyes warned her that he was about to claim her once more. He resisted the temptation to keep teasing her and delivered on his promise by sliding his finger in and out of her tight wet hole. He paused only for a brief moment before adding a second finger, pushing them deep inside her. Her pussy gripped his fingers; it pulsed and released as her body responded to his deep, penetrating movements.

She had abandoned the cigarette that helped re-ignite their passion. And as it sat extinguishing in the ashtray, she was slowly set afire again. Her moans intermingled with his; her left hand pulled at the sheets as her right hand quickened the pace on her clit. He was spurred on by her sounds and had begun relentlessly pounding his fingers into her pussy. He abruptly released her nipple so that he could watch her face, losing himself in the feeling of her hips rhythmically grinding against the motion of his hand. He could feel her body stiffening under his steady fingering and her breathing and moaning became increasingly more erratic. Her body was reaching the breaking point; craving release. He sensed her urgency and moved his lips to her neck, fully aware that his next move would bring her closer to her much anticipated eruption.

He grazed his lips over her ear and whispered, "Cum for me, Jodie.”

The sultry sound of his voice, mixed with the urgency of his movements set off a tidal wave deep within her core. His eyes met hers one last time before she finally gave in to the power of his touch. The floodgates opened and she was shaking and shuddering; her whole body danced and convulsed against his. A gush of wetness covered his hand, which encouraged him to continue taking her pulsating pussy.

Once again he made this woman his, once again he claimed this smoky beauty as his own. As the waves of pleasure slowed down and she started floating back from the passionate and earth shattering orgasm that he had gifted her, she opened her eyes and gave him a satisfied smile.

She urgently pressed her body against his, needing to feel its warmth. Softly she whispered, "I love you, amore."

She lay there cuddled up safely in his arms; securely wrapped in his love...basking in the knowledge that she is his...and he is hers.

Published 
Written by CuriousButterfly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments