Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I say You say

"A special request."

7
5 Comments 5
11.5k Views 11.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Saturday morning, the sun is shining through the curtains
and we’re going out for the day, you’re taking me shopping which you never normally do and I reckon you have an ulterior motive.

The car is hot and my legs are sticking slightly on the black leather seat, it smells like the hot summer day that it is, and my arm is resting on the hot surface of the passenger door enjoying the breeze from the open window. There’s a tension in the air it’s a good sort of tension but it unnerves me slightly because I don’t understand it’s cause.

We arrive at the precinct and it’s very busy with lots of shoppers, the women in short summer dresses baring nearly all, and their boyfriends tagging along, with wandering eyes checking out the legs, and other tanned body parts on display all around them.
I watch your eyes as a stunning blonde walks past us, and your eyes didn’t move, I guess you must have felt me watching you. :o)
You’re holding my hand as we walk leisurely it’s nice not to be in a hurry, the sun is beating down on us and I feel really happy that we’re together.

I’m wearing a baby blue summer dress and actually my breasts are receiving a fair bit of attention themselves which never hurts for a bit of an ego boost, you don’t seem to notice the eyes in my direction and that’s just fine with me. You’re really sweet in the first shop we go in, and you try
to show an interest in the clothes I’m looking at, it makes me smile because you don’t really have a clue what you’re talking about but your effort is much appreciated and noted. I find what I’m looking for in the first shop, which is typical of me “easily pleased” and well it pleases you too.

“How about some new shoes to go with that new outfit?” you say to me, and I really wonder what you’re up to, we walk to the shoe shop in sight and you sit on a seat and watch quietly.
I try on a pair of black stilettos and walk back and forth along the length of the mirrored wall, just to see if I can actually walk in these things and actually I can and they make my feet look sexy and my legs look much longer.

“Try on these” you say holding up a pair of red strappy ones, “They’re red” I say and raise my brows at you, you smile and I try them on because actually I’ve never worn red shoes before and I’m a bit curious now.
They make my skin look pale but they go really well with the red nail varnish I have on my toes and instantly I fall in love with them. I can’t believe that somehow you’ve convinced me to buy these and before I have a chance to change my mind they’re paid for and we’re heading off out the door.

“Where next?” I say,

“Anne summers” you say.

My feet are starting to ache now as we approach the shop and weave our way through the rows of sexy lingerie. My fingers brush the soft and not so soft fabric of the things that catch my eye. Behind the counter some girls giggle amongst themselves and I wonder who bares the brunt of their private joke.

“What are we here to buy exactly?” I say

“Lingerie” you say.

The shop has changing rooms so people can try on different things providing they don’t remove the hygiene strips ha! I grab the things I like, pay for some stockings and you follow me to the room out back, it sounds seedy doesn’t it and actually it feels that way too but I’m liking it, and so
are you.

The lady on the door to the room we enter smiles at us both and I feel like we’re about to perform for an audience, the thought gives me pleasant subtle twinges between my legs.
Inside the cubicle I strip off completely and it feels a little strange to me, You sit on a chair in the corner while I dress myself in a black and red Basque with matching knickers, the Basque is mostly black but has red ribbons on the left at the right sides, crisscrossed and showing my tanned flesh beneath, I carefully put on the black stockings and then add the red shoes I’ve just bought, not until I am completely ready do I look in the mirror beside me, I am amazed at how wild I look. I also think I look very slutty and unusually tall. Opening the curtain I walk towards you, your mouth is agape and your eyes they tell me things your mouth can’t find the words to say.
The mirror out here in our private room is bigger and I study myself as I walk back
and forwards in front of you.

I feel my pussy getting wetter as you watch me and I think that my juices might be soaking through the hygiene strip and realise that I’m definitely going to be buying this now.
I walk up to you and turn around so my bottom is in front of you, you place your hands on me shakily and caress my round smooth ass, I moan quietly as your fingers squeeze me.

MadinsonLopez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadinsonLopez


I turn around slowly already I am starting to feel a little weak on my legs. I pull the flimsy fabric that are my new knickers to one side and reveal my bald swollen pussy, I guide your hand towards me and dip your fingers into my wetness, I gasp at my own sluttiness and your expression which is so serious and my favourite look of yours, then I remove your fingers and
guide them to my mouth, I suck my juices from the length of them and walk back
to the cubicle to get changed.

I’m smiling to myself behind the curtain and your breathing
is heavy as I listen.

“We need to go home,” I say

"I know” you say

We pay at the counter and leave as quickly as possible. You hide your bulging mass with the bag from the shoe shop and we make it back to the car before we share a passionate kiss that is full of promises.

When we arrive home I immediately rush upstairs to get changed. I reappear just minutes later and find you already naked on the couch, your cock standing proudly on your lap.

“Well hello” I say with a smile

“Come here my filthy little whore,” you say.

I ask you to stand up and you don’t ask questions, I stand in front of you in my new heels and you begin kissing my neck, slowly you lift my hair and your tongue explores the parts of my neck that make me shiver with the tickling sensation that creeps then runs down my back.

Your mouth moves slowly down my body, finding my pert breasts. My erect nipples beg you in their mute way to be sucked and bitten, you pay them some attention but continue down my body.
You’re on your knees now and I stand tall above you. You push me backwards gently onto the couch and I allow myself to sit on the cool leather, your tongue resumes it’s tour of my quivering body and bypasses my favourite place in favour of my legs, you work slowly down my right leg until you reach my foot, slowly you slip off my shoe and bring my foot towards your mouth. I have never had my toes sucked before and let out an involuntary gasp as you suck each one in turn deep into your mouth, It feels more divine that I could have imagined and I surprise myself by moaning loudly as the sensations spread upwards and meet my wet pussy.
You switch your attention to my left foot, again I am wowed when I feel your teeth scrape across the soft skin on the underside of my big toe, you’re sucking hard, your mouth is so warm and your tongue soft and spongy like the inside of my needy pussy. I watch you and your eyes are closed as you and me thoroughly enjoy your newly discovered pleasure.

I’m aching for you now and I beg in my most desperate hoarse dry voice for you to touch my pussy and make me come.
With one hand still clutching my foot you rise up and push your willing fingers into my soaking pussy, your tongue digs into the grooves of my clit your fingers do something I will never know to my toes, and I cry out an over the top expression to show my satisfaction. Your fingers slide around inside me until I am tensing my body preparing myself for the imminent arrival
of my orgasm, just a few minutes later my juices gush all over your hand, face, and the leather beneath me, leaving me pulsating and mentally hornier than ever.

“Fuck me” I beg.

Your cock is wet with your desperate need for release and when you thrust it into me with such force and determination that you reach and bruise my cervix instantly, I am moaning again because it pleases me so much to see you this wild for me.
My legs betray my cervix and wrap themselves around your shoulders leaving me in a vulnerable position and as my feet join behind your neck I cry out for you to fuck me harder than you’ve ever fucked before.
I think you achieve it because in just seconds you are like an animal, I am helpless against you and my legs well they lose the battle and flop as you pound me ferociously, relentlessly.

“Fuck my ass” I say, well it sort of comes out of my mouth
before I am even aware of my thoughts on the matter.

I am feeling wild enough to accept your thick cock in my normally stubborn ass without too much trouble, and my fingers rub my swollen clit desperately, frantically. My orgasm comes suddenly and feels like It’s going to stop my heart. The freedom is too much for you, pulling yourself violently from my ass you grab my foot, you man handle me, jab your cock into the arch of my foot, your cum well it leaves it’s haven and shoots on to me at the speed of light. My body is spent exhausted, fucked, sated however you want to put it.

“Holy fuck I say

“Holy fuck”, you say.

Published 
Written by smiler77
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments