Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Living Doll

"Scenes"

27
13 Comments 13
21.9k Views 21.9k
6.3k words 6.3k words
Editors Pick
Competition Entry: Fetish Sex Stories
I come home from work to find her there, in the living room. She’s on her knees in an armchair, torso draped over the back, arms dangling and cuffed, and there’s a spreader bar between her ankles. She’s wearing heels, white nylons, and a flowery, virginal white dress.

She’s completely still and completely silent. I stand behind her and lift her dress. There’s pale skin above her stocking tops, and no underwear to impede my view of her delightful pudenda and enticing buttocks. I touch her, easing a finger between her folds, finding the way in. She is moist, and remains completely still and completely silent.

I unzip. I grab my stiff cock and ease it between her labia, teasing the entrance. I grab hold of her and penetrate her. Her moistness grows as I thrust my cock inside her, but she remains completely still and completely silent. I thrust harder and faster, her walls squeezing my rigid pole as I stab at her innermost depths. I fuck her hard and fast, not letting up until I’ve emptied my balls in her sopping cunt. Then I withdraw. She remains completely still and completely silent.

This is my first encounter with Doll, and as my semen glides back out of her, dripping onto the carpet, my wife, Cindy, sits at the other end of the room, rubbing herself to a climax.

*

Doll becomes our lodger. My wife and I decide on conditions. One of the most important is that when in the presence of Cindy and myself, Doll must never wear any item of clothing that obstructs access to any of her orifices. She is our lodger, but she is also our toy, our plaything.

The very first morning after Doll has moved in, we lay her on the kitchen table. We’re in a hurry. Cindy and I have to get to work. Doll’s legs are spread. She’s wearing leggings under her dress, but in accordance with our rules, they’re ripped open to allow access. She lies very still and completely silent.

Doll accepts that she is nothing but Cindy’s and my toy, our plaything. She is there for us to use, to take ownership of whenever it suits us. She remains very still and completely silent as I penetrate her. Just a quickie, a little light entertainment as a way to start the day. I slide my cock back and forth as Cindy’s fingers play with Doll’s clit. Our toy, our plaything is completely still, but not so silent. Soft moans are heard as my cock twitches and I fill her vagina with my seed. She does not climax. Cindy makes sure of that. Doll is our thing, our toy, and she only climaxes if it amuses us.

*

Imagine if you will Doll stripped naked, wearing nothing but a black collar. Cindy and I invest in a gyno chair, and now we place our Doll in it. It’s a substantial investment, but once Doll is strapped in place it’s worth every penny. Triple layers of duct tape are placed across her mouth. Doll is very good at remaining completely silent, but the tape adds a dimension. With her legs spread and fastened in place, her naked, glistening cunt is ours to own.

Cindy magics forth her wand, plugging it into the wall socket. She applies it to Doll’s naked pussy, pushing against her clit. Doll is bound too hard to move, and there’s no discernible sound. The wand hums as Cindy moves the wand, applying pressure. I look on, the only reaction from Doll being that her nipples grow erect. I flick Doll’s hard nipples, pinch them, squeeze them, pull on them. Cindy keeps up the pressure, rubbing the wand against Doll’s clitoris. It takes a while, but eventually there’s a sound at the back of Doll’s throat.

I take a step back. Cindy moves the vibrating wand away from Doll’s pussy, running it up and down the insides of her thighs, holding it against her nipples. Then the wand is returned, stimulating Doll’s pussy once again. My wife waits, and as soon as a new moan fights its way past the duct tape, the wand is removed. This time Cindy switches the device off, using fingers, just as I use fingers. We use our fingers together, feeling Doll all over until Cindy decides it’s time to use the vibrator again.

Doll will not climax. Not unless Cindy wants her to. Cindy owns Doll’s climaxes, and she is expert at this game, this cycle of applying and denying, applying and denying. Cindy brings Doll to the edge over and over, only to deny that ultimate pleasure. Through it all Doll never tries to speak or move, just lets things happen, accepting that every time she is unable to suppress a moan, denial will follow.

Doll sits staring, denied for the eleventh time. Cindy puts the vibrator to one side. She wants it now, and we undress and do it right in front of Doll.

Doll watches, stares as I take my wife from behind. Getting Doll worked up gets Cindy worked up, and I fuck her hard and fast, her moans mingling with the squish of vaginal bliss. I keep my eyes on Doll, we both do. She looks needy. Is that an attempt at movement? Doll is so good at remaining completely still and completely silent, and now she is bound too hard to move. I begin to pant as I plunge my cock deep into my wife. Cindy moans loudly, then gasps, “Do you want to cum? Do you want to cum all over our plaything?”

I pull out with a wicked grin on my face as I read the expression that tells me Doll thinks this is a good idea. “I think Doll should have a big cock up her,” I reply. “A really big cock.”

Cindy understands me. She likes what she hears. It takes no more than a moment for her to produce a dildo. A big, black dildo.

As she is penetrated, Doll breaks. There’s a groan of desperation at the back of her throat, an attempt at movement. The dildo is very long and very thick. I look over Cindy’s shoulder as the dildo stretches Doll’s cunt. I put my hand between my wife’s thighs and push my fingers into her saturated cunt as she in turn forces the dildo further and further into Doll.

Doll moans, a mixture of pleasure and desperation as Cindy uses her other hand to rub her clit. Juice oozes out, just as moisture flows from Cindy, trickling down her thighs as I dig my fingers deep inside her. My wife rubs Doll’s clit and fucks her roughly with the dildo. Doll tries to squirm, but the restraints provide prevention. She moans loudly behind the tape. She must be very close now. Is Cindy about to make her cum?

Of course not. Applying and denying is what Cindy loves to do. She brings Doll close, right up to the edge, and withdraws the dildo from the hole she owns, we own.

The dildo is stood on its end on the floor and Cindy lowers herself onto it. Doll watches, breathing heavily as the dildo stretches my wife’s cunt the way it has just stretched hers. Cindy begins to rub her own clit. “Fuck, yeah!” she breathes. “This won’t take long.” Then she licks her lips.

I step forward, my eyes on Doll as I hold Cindy’s head in place and thrust my cock into her mouth. Doll watches, stares and tries to squirm, but the restraints do what they're designed to do. Is that a spark of jealousy in her eyes? A spark of jealousy as Cindy sits impaled on that fat dildo, bringing herself ever closer to the climax denied to Doll.

Doll watches, stares as I fuck my wife’s mouth. Cindy is moaning. She moves on the fat dildo that stretches her cunt as her fingers play frantically with her clit. Yes, Doll is definitely jealous, trying to squirm as Cindy achieves the climax she has denied Doll.

I remove myself from Cindy, moving up to Doll instead. I stare into her eyes as I grab my cock. I’m close myself, and it takes no time at all for me to bring the sperm shooting from my cock, all over Doll’s super smooth mound and her glistening labia.

Cindy is there at once, tongue extended, licking and lapping at my semen as it dribbles over Doll’s sex. I pull on Doll’s nipples. She moans and tries to squirm, but there's no defeating the restraints. Cindy’s tongue slithers all over Doll’s sex, cleaning her of my emission. Then Cindy grabs the wand and applies it.

Doll moans loudly. Silence and passivity have abandoned her, though she’s too tightly bound to squirm. Will Cindy allow her to climax this time? You can never tell. Applying and denying is the name of the game, and Cindy will play it for as long as it amuses her. If she’s feeling really sadistic, she’ll release Doll without having let her climax at all.

Having our very own toy, plaything, Doll is so much fun.

*

We invest some more in clothes and other items. It costs a fair bit, but it’s worth it. Doll is now required to wear whatever we decide to dress her in. For instance the black latex full body suit which covers Doll from head to toe save for the requisite openings where she has openings. We make Doll pose for us, with the added delight of glossy, black ballet boots with impossible heels.

She is our toy, our thing, our Doll, and we love toying with her.

We make her pose in her outfit, standing on all fours between ourselves and the television. We put bowls of snacks on her back. There’s a film we want to see, and Doll makes a fine occasional table. Her holes make great occasional amusements.

There’s a commercial break. There’s only one way to spend it. Cindy is the first to have fun, though I have fun watching. Cindy has bought herself black latex gloves. We’ve bought oil too. Cindy squats behind Doll, squirting oil over her anus and her labia. Cindy uses her fingers to rub oil over Doll’s holes. Cindy separates Doll’s labia. Doll glistens with oil and her own secretions. Cindy slides her fingers all over Doll, finding her clit and rolling it between her fingers. Doll is completely still and completely silent, but her pussy leaks.

The commercial break ends. Cindy joins me on the sofa. We huddle up close, watching the film, snacking from the vessels on Doll’s back. Doll remains completely still and completely silent.

There’s a commercial break. “Your turn,” Cindy says.

“No,” I say. “Continue.”

Cindy smiles. She takes an implement from a side table. Cindy squats behind Doll and rubs her pussy with her latex fingers. Doll’s pussy leaks. Cindy inserts the sleek, curved implement and works it inside Doll while rolling our toy’s clit between latex fingers. Doll remains completely still, but there’s a gasp, a moan. Cindy works the toy faster, pinching Doll’s clit. Doll’s pussy leaks. Doll moans. I take out my cock and play with myself while Cindy uses the toy on our toy. Then the commercial break ends.

Cindy joins me on the sofa. We huddle up close, watching the film, snacking from the vessels on Doll’s back. Doll is once again completely still and completely silent in her second skin, but her pussy leaks. Cindy holds my cock between her latex fingers, occasionally moving her hand.

There’s a commercial break. “Your turn,” Cindy says.

“Both of us,” I say.

Cindy smiles and squats behind Doll. I watch as she drives two fingers inside Doll’s leaking cunt. I move round to the front of Doll. Her mouth is obligingly open. I place my hand on the back of her head delighting in her rubber skin, holding her in place as I stick my cock in her mouth. I can see Cindy’s arm moving, hear the squelching of vagina agitated by agitated fingers. Cindy smiles at me as Doll moans. I thrust my cock in Doll’s mouth, fast, just as Cindy moves her arm fast. Doll is completely still, but moans some more. She drools. Saliva froths in her mouth and trickles over her lips, sliding down to the latex that covers her chin like a second skin. Then the commercial break ends.

“Too bad,” Cindy says. “I was just about to shove my fist up her fuck pit.”

We return to the sofa. We huddle up close, watching the film, snacking from the vessels on Doll’s back. Doll is once again completely still and completely silent in her second skin, but her pussy leaks and saliva drips from her chin. During a boring spell in the film I pull my wife’s top down and suck on her hard nipples.

There’s a commercial break. “She’s all yours,” I say.

Cindy smiles. It takes but seconds for her to pull off her top and her skirt, leaving just black stockings and suspenders, high heels, and the strap-on she’s been wearing under her clothes all along. The dildo is thick and long. Doll is completely still and completely silent. Her mouth is obligingly open. Cindy places her hand on the back of Doll’s head, latex fingers on latex skin. She grabs the dildo with her other hand, taking aim. The long, fat dildo enters Doll’s mouth. Cindy gives a hard thrust. Doll gags, a wash of saliva flowing over her lips. Cindy shoves the long, fat dildo back into Doll’s mouth. Doll gags, a terrifying rasp at the back of her throat, saliva flowing, flowing over Doll’s latex chin, staining the carpet. Cindy holds the fake cock, waiting, taking aim. She inserts the long, fat dildo, gripping Doll’s head with both hands. Cindy fucks Doll’s mouth. Cindy fucks Doll’s mouth like a man. Saliva flows from Doll’s mouth, but she remains completely still. Her throat protests but her pussy leaks.

Then the commercial break ends. Cindy joins me on the sofa. We huddle up close, watching the film, snacking from the vessels on Doll’s back. Doll is completely still and completely silent, but she continues to drool. Her pussy glistens. I squeeze Cindy’s breasts as she squeezes my cock. We can’t wait for the next commercial break.

It arrives. “What’s your pleasure?” Cindy asks.

“I want her cunt,” I say.

I’m already on my feet, holding my cock. I’m behind Doll. I place one hand on her latex skin, taking aim with the other. Doll gasps as I shove my cock into her, but does not move. I grab her with both hands. I fuck her. I shove my cock back and forth, pounding her pussy, fucking her as deep as I can. Cindy is moving. She’s prepared this well. The wand is already plugged in and now she squats next to me. I continue pounding Doll’s pussy, my cock forcing her juices back out and down her thighs, lubricating her second skin. Doll moans but does not move. Cindy has the wand beneath Doll, a loud hum erupting as she pushes the toy against our toy’s clitoris. Doll moans but does not move. I fuck her deep and hard. Her pussy leaks. Cindy holds the wand in place. It vibrates and vibrates, Doll moaning and moaning. I feel her tighten, feel my own approaching climax.

The commercial break ends. I pull out as Cindy removes the wand and switches it off. “Too bad,” I say. “I was just about to fill her cunt with spunk.”

Cindy and I return to the sofa. We huddle up close, watching the film, snacking from the vessels on Doll’s back. Doll is completely still and completely silent, but her pussy leaks. Her own denied climax matters little, it’s all part of the game, of applying and denying.

The film ends. There’s a short break before the next one. Cindy leans over and sucks my rigid cock where it’s coated with Doll’s juices. Doll remains completely still and completely silent, but her pussy leaks. The film starts. Cindy and I watch, but don’t really watch. We just wait for the arrival of the commercial break.

*

One day Cindy and I catch Doll pussy-handed in front of her computer. When we see what she’s watching, we realise it’s high time we introduced her to our friends.

Cindy and I dress Doll in her latex skin, the only openings those that grant access to her openings. There is a trunk ready for her downstairs. It’s been made to measure. There are air holes, but the best thing about it is that there’s exactly enough room for Doll’s head, torso and pelvis. When we close the lid, all we can see of Doll are her latex legs sticking out through precision engineered holes.

We carry the trunk outside and load it onto the van. We drive. It takes about twenty minutes to reach Goat’s house. Goat and Trixie are waiting. We carry the trunk inside and place it on a trestle table. Sarah Suck is already there, along with Debbie Deepthroat. Also present are Max Girth, Chris Cumblast, John and Thomas, Big Willie and Big Dick.

Everyone stares at the trunk with Doll’s latex legs sticking out. Goat wheels in a piece of machinery and positions it. There is a smaller hole in the trunk, equidistant between Doll’s latex thighs. Trixie squats between Doll’s legs and sticks exploratory fingers through the hole. Only two words are necessary. “She’s ready.”

The machine is wheeled closer to the trunk. Goat flicks the switch and it begins to whirr, the metal rod moving. Trixie finalises the position and we all watch as the the dildo on the end of the rod enters the hole in the trunk, penetrating Doll. We all watch the rod move, slowly but insistently, the dildo moving back and forth, fucking Doll where she lies captive within the trunk.

There is silence from within the trunk, but we can all imagine. We are all excited by what we imagine and we are no strangers to each other. There are two men for every woman, and we know how to enjoy ourselves. The machine whirrs; slow, steady, relentless movement in the cunt we can imagine but not see.

VictoriaGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaGarcia

Captive Doll fucked by a cock that will never flag and never tire.

Goat offers me his wife. I lift Trixie’s skirt and pull her knickers down. Cindy is being groped by John and Thomas. Sarah Suck and Debbie Deepthroat are already doing what they do best with the other four men.

But it’s the steady, relentless whirr of the machine that is at the centre of everyone’s attention. Trixie climbs on top of me, bouncing up and down on my cock while her husband feeds her his, but all three of us are staring at the machine between Doll’s motionless legs, imagining the slow, steady, relentless thrusts of the dildo inside captive Doll.

Cindy soon finds herself being spit-roasted by John and Thomas, who always work together, but all three of them stare at the machine between Doll’s latex thighs, imagining the steady, relentless, unceasing thrusts of the dildo in Doll’s cunt.

Debbie Deepthroat insists on being face fucked by each and every one of the men, just as Sarah Suck can’t leave a stiff cock unfellated. But all the while, all eyes are on the trunk, imagining Doll inside, imagining the steady, insistent movement of the machine dildo fucking her cunt.

The women line up on all fours, as we men take it in turns to fuck them from behind. But all the while everyone is focused on Doll, on the thought of the machine dildo fucking her pussy with slow, relentless movements; a cock that will never flag and never tire.

Then it’s time. Cindy and I flip the latches on the trunk and open it, revealing Doll inside. She is completely still and completely silent, though her chest heaves and hard nipples push against the inside of the thin, latex skin. More importantly, the machine whirrs and whirrs, the dildo moving back and forth inside Doll’s vagina; slowly, steadily, relentlessly.

We gather round. There are twelve of us, with two men for every woman. Greedy mouths and nimble fingers stimulate eager cocks. Doll remains completely still and completely silent, eyes covered where she’d otherwise stare straight at the ceiling as the machine whirrs and the dildo keeps up its inexorable, steady, relentless thrusting.

Eight cocks are brought to the boil. Loud grunts of pleasure momentarily overwhelm the steady whirr of the machine as the dildo works back and forth inside Doll. Nimble fingers tease the sperm from hard cocks, ropes of white splashing onto Doll’s black latex torso as the machine fucks her, slowly, steadily, relentlessly.

Doll remains completely still and completely silent, staring but not staring at the ceiling. The men step back, allowing the women to step forward and lean over Doll. Their tongues come out and slide across Doll’s latex skin, scooping up semen as they go. Four women licking Doll clean of the sperm that criss-crosses her second skin.

And all the while the dildo maintains it’s steady pace, moving inexorably inside Doll’s vagina as she remains silent and motionless, staring but not staring at the ceiling.

The women continue their work, leaving Doll’s breasts, with their hard points, to last. Then the lid of the trunk is lowered. Once again all we can see of her is her legs, as the machine dildo maintains its steady, relentless pace inside captive Doll’s cunt. A cock that will never flag and never tire.

*

We dress Doll in leather leggings and the ballet boots with impossible heels. We apply the black collar. We place her on her knees in a corner and wind a long chain round her arms and torso, leaving her breasts exposed, attaching the ends of the chains to hooks in the wall behind her. Another chain runs from a hook in the collar to a hook in the wall, holding passive, captive Doll in place. Shortly before our friends arrive we apply a blindfold, so that she can hear and feel, but not see. We also hang a sign above her, reading, “DEPOSIT SEMEN HERE!”

All our friends enjoy the sight of Doll, chained in the corner in her leggings, ballet boots, collar and blindfold. They comment on her. “It looks like I’ve got competition,” Clara Cumslut says, pinching Doll’s nipples.

There’s laughter. Doll remains completely still and completely silent. Goat rubs his cock over Doll’s cheeks and breasts. “Three loads tonight,” he decides. Minimum. There’s more laughter.

There are drinks, but none of our friends need drink to get in the mood. Cindy makes polite small talk with Max Girth and his wife Obedia for all of 20 seconds, then she has her tongue stuck down Obedia’s throat as she gropes the woman’s tits. Max looks on, knowing that whatever else happens, before he leaves, he will have stretched Cindy’s cunt with his enormous cock.

Elsewhere, Mr and Mrs Flash sit at either end of a sofa, Mrs Flash lifting her dress to reveal her smooth cunt, Mr Flash bringing out his hard cock, the two of them masturbating as they watch the rest of us.

Sadie taps her open palm with a whip. “Do you mind if I take a closer look at the doll?” she asks.

I look across at Doll who is completely still and completely silent. “I don’t see why not.”

I follow Sadie as she walks across the room. She taps one of Doll’s breasts lightly with the whip. “What’s your name?”

Doll remains completely still and completely silent. “She’s just Doll,” I say. “She’s a plaything. That’s all.”

Sadie stares at Doll for a moment, then taps her other breast. “If you were my plaything, I’d have you on a permanent leash, satisfying my every whim.”

“Maybe you can borrow her one of these weekends,” I say.

“I can’t guarantee what state I’d return her in,” Sadie says.

Doll gives no indication of how she feels about this exchange, but she does gasp when Sadie teases her nipples with the whip before swooshing the implement menacingly through the air. Then she returns to silent passivity, hearing and feeling but not seeing.

There is plenty to hear. The party’s swinging now. Tony Tongue has his face between Mrs Flash’s thighs and she has a look of rapture on her face. Kitty is on hands and knees, fellating Mr Flash. Her skirt is short enough to reveal crotchless panties, and that’s all the invitation Goat needs. He gets behind her and drives his hard cock into her. Goat never leaves a party until he’s fucked every pussy in the place.

Cindy has Obedia on all fours in the middle of the room. The scene reminds me a little of our sessions with Doll, except that Obedia’s bare arse is red from the slaps Cindy’s already administered. My wife is joined by Sadie, who never needs an excuse to use her whip. She does so now, as Cindy slides a finger into Obedia’s pussy, then withdraws it to penetrate the woman’s anus.

Peg is standing in the middle of the room sporting a strap-on. “Who wants my cock up ‘em!” she yells.

“Bend over, Slave Boy!” Max Girth shouts, and there’s laughter. Slave Boy does love it when Peg does him.

“When you’re finished with Slave Boy, you can come here and fuck the arse off this little slut too,” Sadie says. Cindy now has two fingers deep inside Obedia’s back passage.

I leave them all to it and check out the kitchen. Little Miss Creampie is on her back with legs spread on the kitchen table, surrounded by a group of men. She squirts actual whipped cream on her tits and lets the men gobble it as they fuck her one by one.

I join the queue and take my turn, bending over her and lashing at her firm, round treats with my tongue. As I fuck her tight, creamy pussy she whispers, “Can’t I have just one, tiny load inside me?”

I shake my head. “Not tonight. It’s a special treat for Doll,” I say, though I’m sorry to disappoint her.

Returning to the main room, I see that Peg is feeding Doll the strap-on. The scene is attracting some attention, with Sadie standing right next to Doll. I go across to them. “I’m impressed,” Sadie says. “I’m definitely borrowing her for a weekend.” Then she extends the whip hand, letting the implement once again threaten pain, without quite causing it. “Don’t worry,” she says as Doll gives a little whimper, “I’m saving it for when I get you alone.” Then Sadie grabs Peg’s arm. “Come on, there’s someone over here with an anus that's just made for that thing.”

The pair of them disappear, leaving Doll to sit completely still and completely silent with drool running down her chin and dripping onto a nipple.

I remain, beckoning to Sarah Suck as I aim my cock at her. She needs no extra invitation to come right across and go down on her knees in front of me. Sarah Suck never leaves a party until she’s tasted every cock in the house.

My cock and her mouth are but inches from Doll’s ear as Sarah sucks me, slobbering and slurping all over my shaft with all the enthusiasm for which she is so renowned in our little group. Doll remains completely still and completely silent. I look across the room and discover that Cindy is now indulging in a favourite pleasure, being spit-roasted by John and Thomas. I catch her eye, and shortly she joins me and Sarah, bringing John and Thomas with her.

There’s increased slurping as my wife tries to match Sarah Suck, slobbering all over John’s organ. In the meantime Thomas pushes his big knob right up under Doll’s nose, treating her to the smell of his bulging organ mixed with that of Cindy’s cunt, where he’s just fucked her.

Doll just sits there, still and silent as Thomas rubs his cock across her closed lips. Sarah Suck shoves her lips to the root of my cock, looking up at me. She’s almost as proficient as Debbie Deepthroat, who I haven’t seen since she arrived, but maybe she’s all tied up in the spare room with a cock buried deep in her mouth. That’s usually the way.

I nod, letting Sarah Suck know I’m more than ready. Thomas gets there first, his sperm bubbling out over Doll’s lips. I join him, splashing my cum all over Doll’s face. Then Cindy aims John’s cock at Doll, wanking him off so that thick ropes of sperm decorate Doll’s face, shooting up over the blindfold to her forehead.

Doll sits completely still and completely silent as the sperm shifts slowly across her skin, some of it dripping slowly onto the black leather leggings. “Anyone else want to help painting Doll?” I cry.

“Collaborative painting!” Straight Shooter replies. “How can I resist?”

He comes across, standing in front of Doll and wanking his stiff cock, pushing the head up against her closed lips when he ejaculates. Doll sits completely still and completely silent as his sperm slithers down to her chin, dripping onto tits and leather leggings.

With her face now a picture of carnal excess, Doll becomes the centre of attraction, even though she’s in the corner. Whatever people are up to, they can’t help but stare across at her. Max Girth, for example, is busy humping Mrs Flash, but his eyes are locked on Doll.

Little Miss Creampie emerges from the kitchen. She comes across. “Can I at least clean her off?” she asks.

“Maybe when we’re all done,” I say.

There’s frenzied activity everywhere. I spy Sarah Suck, on her knees once again, bringing John and Thomas back up to full strength. Then Chris Cumblast emerges in the doorway. “Debbie Deepthroat’s in the spare room,” he announces loudly. “She’d love to join us, but she’s a bit tied up right now.” Just as I thought. “She’s gagging for cock to gag on, though.”

No doubt she’s spent a fair amount of time gagging on his. And Chris Cumblast isn’t wasting any time. “Out of my way! I’ve got a huge deposit to make!”

He moves quickly across the room. It takes no more than a few tugs of his cock for him to shoot a huge load onto Doll, adding to the sperm already there so that her face is completely glazed.

“I’m so envious!” Clara Cumslut exclaims as the thick cream slithers all over Doll.

“Well now we know how to celebrate your next birthday,” Max Girth says.

“Oh, yes please!” Cara Cumslut squeals as the rest of us laugh.

“I’m cumming! I’m cumming!” Mrs Flash cries. Big Dick is on hands and knees in front of her, licking her pussy. Behind him, Peg is using the strap-on to good effect. Who would have thought that of Big Dick? Beneath him, Sarah Suck is using hand and mouth on his cock, and now he’s good and ready.

Doll remains completely still and completely silent as Big Dick slaps his cock against her face. Once, twice, three times, four times. Sperm splashes back onto Big Dick’s belly, but he just bellows out loud, cumming hard, his semen splashing onto Doll, adding to the thick layer already coating her skin and dripping onto her tits and leather leggings.

This firmly establishes the completely still and completely silent Doll as the centre of attraction. Most of the activity now is geared to eliciting fresh ejaculations for Doll, the silent and passive recipient.

Cindy moves back to Doll and goes down on her haunches. “Who’s next?” she cries.

My wife ends up servicing two cocks. She’s quickly joined by Trixie, Goat’s wife, who services another two. The four cocks fire their loads onto Doll in quick succession. Aside from the blindfold, Doll’s face looks like it’s melting beneath all the goo. Strings of sperm drip onto Doll’s tits, streaks of cum all over the still and silent sex toy, the universal plaything.

“Does the doll’s mouth open?” Max Girth asks.

Cindy smiles, her fingers going to Doll’s mouth to prize her lips apart. Max Girth gets what he wants, his big cock stretching Doll’s mouth. Doll remains completely still and completely silent as her face is fucked and big spurts of cum added to the mass of goo already there.

In the meantime, Cindy has brought out the wand. She gets into position, pressing the toy against Doll’s crotch, letting the vibrations stimulate Doll through the leather. Doll remains completely still, but can’t help but moan. A small crowd has gathered, Sarah Suck treating herself to every still erect cock.

Doll gasps and moans as sperm slides slowly over her skin. Cindy knows exactly when to stop. She’s had plenty of practice, and it’s all about applying and denying, applying and denying. With Doll left on the edge, Randy steps up to offload on her face, which is hardly a face anymore, just a mess of thick facial cream.

Our Goo Doll remains completely still, but now she gasps and groans. Cindy vibes her some more, applying and denying, applying and denying. More cocks appear, some content to spray all over Doll, others intent on fucking Doll’s mouth before adding their loads, until Doll is absolutely drenched in the sticky stuff, her face and tits running with it, her black leggings stained with white seed.

Each session with the wand is shorter and shorter as Cindy plays the game of applying and denying, applying and denying. Doll remains completely still, but her cries are loud as Cindy takes pity on her. Doll’s cum-drenched body finally shudders and shifts as much as the chains will allow, as she moans in helpless abandon.

Someone liberates Debbie Deepthroat and the next thing we know is that she and Clara Cumslut are licking Doll all over, sucking the cum from her post-orgasmic skin. Even these two greedy women can’t ingest all that’s been delivered, and in any case they’re interrupted.

“It’s my turn to fuck Doll’s face, I think!”

It’s Sadie, sporting a large strap-on. Any number of us gather round to watch Sadie insert the big dildo into Doll’s mouth, her lips still coated with cream, stretching it as wide as it will go.

But the really great thing is that Sadie’s sporting a squirt dildo. Once she’s had her fun with Doll’s mouth, she begins to squirt, lashings of slime splashing all over Doll, adding to the cream already there. Doll almost seems to dissolve into a big pile of goo, remaining still, but gasping out loud as Cindy applies the wand anew, for another round of applying and denying.

Most of us are up for another round, and Goat’s only ejaculated once, so he still has to deliver on his promise of another two loads. But Doll won't complain. She will just remain completely still and as silent as she can, while she is drenched some more.

*

Cindy and I dress Doll in a different outfit. This one is cream coloured and of thicker rubber, and clings to every inch of her save for the bare minimum required for her to breathe. The head is decorated with exaggerated red lips and big Betty Boop eyes.

We deliver Doll to Trixie and Goat, who have kindly provided the outfit, and who are the proud proprietors of an establishment where the only flavour not available is vanilla.

Doll is placed in an armchair in the window. There she sits, completely still. Passers-by stop and stare, point and comment on the realistic looking mannequin. Then their demeanour changes. The mannequin looks so real, but surely it's just a doll? It’s hard to tell, Doll sits so still.

Sooner or later Doll will not be so still. Quite how much she will move, we don’t know, but Cindy and I loiter on the pavement, watching.

What the passers-by don’t know and can’t see, is that Doll has also been equipped with two vibrating devices, one humming away inside her, the other buzzing against her clit. The vibrations are low-frequency, but this time there's only applying, no denying, and sooner or later we're sure Doll will shudder and shake.

We just hope that when she does there are people there to see our doll, our plaything come alive.

Published 
Written by PervyStoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments