Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lust Afoot

"Lots of foot lovin' action."

9
1 Comment 1
22.0k Views 22.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Ken had always had a fascination with women. Not in a sick and perverted way, but in a admiring and loving way. He thought there was nothing more beautiful than a woman that took care of herself and had self-confidence. From her shiny hair, silky soft skin, luscious lips, curvy hips, tight stomach, down to her shapely legs. Including, of course, her well manicured and pedicured nails. However, as much as he loved beautiful women, there was one part of a woman's body that he had only recently begun to really appreciate. That was the feet.

He had always thought of feet as nasty and off limits. That was until he was watching a porno one night and saw a beautiful woman give a guy a foot job. She stroked his cock using nothing but her pretty little feet. Up and down his shaft, and rubbing the tip with the soles of her feet. She also rubbed the balls of her feet over his balls as her toes ran across the base of his cock. Ken found himself so aroused by this that he literally could not control himself. His load exploded from him with such force that he thought he was going to pass out. Since that night he had rented and downloaded more movies devoted specifically to footplay. Nothing real kinky...just women showing off their sexy feet, some more foot jobs, and the occassional lesbian foot action. He even noticed he started looking for women to go barefoot in other movies he watch, porn or otherwise. The only thing left was for him to actually experience his new-found fetish himself.

The opportunity finally presented itself while he was out at a local dance club one night. He heard this particular club was to hold a sexy feet contest that night. So, absolutely, he had to be there. It was a country bar so he put together his best cowboy outfit. He had his gray silk boxer-briefs and white wife-beater undershirt. Then over them were his gray suede cowboy boots, black boot-cut Levis, and black western-style dress shirt with a scene on the back in gray depicting cowboys herding cattle. To top it off was his gray leather cowboy hat. His long brown hair flowed out from his hat and down just past his shirt collar.

As he was drinking his rum and Coke, waiting for the contest to begin, a group of beautiful cowgirls walked in. There was one, in particular, that caught his eye. She was a short, little thing. He supposed she couldn't be over five feet two inches tall. She had long, raven-black hair and gorgeous blue eyes. Her breasts were large for her petite frame and she had definite badonkadonk action going on. Some of the ladies found a table and ordered their drinks. The others, including the one that caught Ken's eye, headed for the ladies' room. He waited with anticipation for them to return while he finished his drink and ordered another. 

Once they did return, he was very pleasantly surprised as they all were either wearing bikinis or skimpy tops and Daisy Dukes. The one he was interested in was wearing a little purple string bikini and matching open-toed heels. He could feel his jeans beginning to fit a little tighter in the crotch area. He was hoping that this meant she was entering the contest. A few minutes later he realized his hopes were indeed true as the deejay announced for all the contestants to head to the deejay booth to get their numbers. Ken had to control the smile he felt coming and also had to make a little adjustment to his cock to make it a little more comfortable in his ever-tightening jeans. Once all the ladies had their numbers they lined up to begin the contest. They took off their shoes and began posing a little. As the deejay went behind each contestant he put his hand over their heads and the crowd cheered for the one they wanted to win. When it was his favorite's turn, Ken made as much noise as possible without making a fool of himself. Unforunately, the one Ken rooted for didn't win and he could tell she was a little disappointed. He figured this was his chance to introduce himself and start up a conversation with her. 

He made his way over to her table and asked if he could have a seat. She gave a slight smile and agreed. He introduced himself and she told him her name was Milly. He bought her a fuzzy navel and told her how he had noticed her when she first walked in and that he thought she should of won the contest. Milly was flattered and blushed a little. She confessed that she was rather fond of her feet and felt they were one of her best features, so she thought that she would have done better. Without going into too much detail Ken also confessed that he had developed a real appreciation for beautiful feet and he thought Milly's were some of the most beautiful he had ever seen. Over the next few hours Ken and Milly danced, drank, and talked. They talked and laughed about any and everything. As the club was about to close they agreed they were not done getting to know each other and wanted to take it elsewhere. They decided to take a cab back to Milly's place.

They talked and joked around more during the cab ride. They began kissing and fondling each other as well. Before they realized it they were at Milly's apartment. They paid the driver and made their way to the front door.

HelloKittyH
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelloKittyH

Once inside, Milly asked if Ken would like a beer and he said yes. They threw back a few brews and talked and flirted some more. Milly finished her beer, slipped off her shoes and put them in Ken's lap. This was just the invitation he had been waiting for. They looked at each other and smiled, as if they knew what the other was thinking. Ken put his bottle down and began massaging Milly's luscious feet. He started with her soles rubbing from the middle to the outside, then moved down to her heels. Ken then moved back up to the balls of her feet, then to each toe. He gave Milly the best foot massage she had ever had. This turned both of them on so much, but this was definitely only the beginning. Ken got off the couch and knelt on the floor. He then began kissing Milly's feet and sucking each of her sexy toes. He also licked her soles and the tops of her feet. The tightness Ken felt earlier had turned into full-on throbbing. He had to unzip his jeans to get some relief. They hurriedly removed each other's clothes and made their way to the bedroom.

Milly laid on the bed and Ken began to lick her pussy lips and flick her clit with his tongue. He then sucked her lips and began fingering her. Her juices began flowing and she began to squirm a little. As he fingered her sweet pussy some more he teased her her clit with his tongue flicking it more and circling around it. He then rubbed her clit with his thumb as he thrust his tongue between her pussy lips at a fever pitch. This excited Milly so much she squirted her cum all over his face. He licked every bit of her juices from his face that he could reach and then scraped the rest off with his fingers and she sucked some from his fingers as well. Then he sucked her juices from her hot pussy. This, however, was far from the end of the night for Milly.

Ken sat up on the bed and pulled Milly toward him. They were sitting with their crotches rubbing against each other and Milly's legs over Ken's. They began kissing passionately and Ken ran his fingers through her hair. Their hands began exploring each other's body as their tongues danced a feverish dance of lust. Ken massaged her breasts and pinched her nipples, giving them a slight tug as well. He then kissed down her neck to her chest making his way to her left nipple, kissing it and circling it with his tongue...then doing the same to her right. He then grabbed her by the back of the thighs and pushed her back up toward the pillows. He then laid down and Milly began massaging his balls with her feet. This was it, the moment Ken had been waiting to experience for so long and it felt even better than he anticipated. Milly slowly worked her way up the shaft of his cock with one foot while she continued playing with his balls with the other. She made her way to the head of his cock and rubbed it with her big toe, middle toe, and the ball of her foot. Milly then stroked Ken's cock with both of her feet simultaneously. She did this several times until she could tell Ken was about to explode. She stopped, turned around and got on all fours. Ken gave her nice round butt cheeks a few smacks each, then rubbed and kissed them. He then began licking her pussy from behind and fingering it. Her juices began flowing once again. He then worked down to her feet, sucking on her toes some more. He then began teasing her pussy lips with his cock, rubbing the tip up and down her slit. Ken then slid his pulsing cock into her wet pussy. pounding her really hard. Giving her butt some more swats, and rubbing her red cheeks. He then reached up and pulled her hair as he increased the thrust of his hips and entered deeper and deeper inside Milly's pussy. Milly began screaming, "Fuck me, yeah...harder, harder." They were going at it so hard Milly almost hit her head on the headboard a few times. Ken then reached around and grabbed her left breast as he kept ramming her and squeezed it and tugged on her nipple. Ken then pulled out and Milly laid down again.

Ken then massaged her feet and sucked on her toes some more. Then he pulled her pussy toward him and began pounding her again. As he rammed her, her tits bounced back and forth. Ken began ramming her so hard that it wasn't long before Milly let out loud screams and her whole body began shaking, then her pussy juices flowed and ran out her pussy and down Ken's cock onto the bed. Ken then pulled out and put Milly's legs and feet together. He stroked his cock a few times and shot his cum all over Milly's feet. Milly then did something Ken wasn't expecting. She pulled her right foot to her mouth and licked and sucked his cum from her feet and toes, then did the same with the left. As she did this, she looked up at Ken as if to make sure he was watching. He gave her a big smile that let her know he really enjoyed what he was seeing.

Over the next few months they explored their foot fetishes together. Using foods, lotions, oils, toys, and even taking pictures and making their own home videos. Ken was proof that sometimes what you think is nasty may just be something you do not really know about at all.
Published 
Written by tb0ne2u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments