Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lynn: My First Photo Shoot

"Lynn tells her side of the story about a stocking photo shoot."

11
3 Comments 3
13.2k Views 13.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

My name is Lynn, an Asian woman now approaching sixty. Looking back at the good old days in the late 1960s, I am reminded of how my infatuation with nylon stockings began.

 

 

Although nylon stockings were common attire then, I developed a special obsession with them, much more than my peers in college. To this day, I still indulge in wearing sensual lingerie and expensive RHT and FF stockings all the time. Although nylon stockings just about disappeared after the 1970s, I never stopped wearing them. My husband of thirty plus years cannot get enough of me wearing his favorite nylons all the time.

 

Before I even heard about “flashing” stockings in public, I was already enjoying the special feeling of wearing sexy garter belts and high quality nylons. Just wearing them is so sensuous and exhilarating. The feel of sleek, sheer nylons and the barely audible “hiss” of nylons rubbing were enough to get me wet and horny.

 

When it all started, I have no idea. In my college days during the late 1960s, I wore nylons all the time, to classes, on dates, and even around my apartment, every chance I had. My dates would readily agree that nylons enhanced our outings.

 

During summer and winter breaks, I part-timed as a stewardess (called flight attendants now) on a local airline that served small towns. I loved the chance to wear sexy nylons under my uniform. On many a flight, I showed off my nylon-adorned legs to appreciate male passengers.

 

The uniform style for my airline was a one-piece waistless dress without a belt. As a result, every time I lifted my arms to reach up, the hem rose up my thighs, exposing a broad expanse of nylons, as well as garter straps, and occasionally, my sheer panties. Although most of the other gals wore dull vanilla-flavored nude-colored stockings, I preferred super sheer, 15 denier hosiery in darker shades of coffee, tan, or even off-black.

 

My undergarments were usually white, black, or baby blue, all of my favorite colors. I always wore the sheerest high-cut nylon panties available to show off my pussy. It was all an erotic game for me, but it made up for the boredom of serving drinks and catering to demanding passengers. For one thing, the younger guys really ate it up.

 

On one memorable flight, I noticed a guy in his mid-twenties who seemed to be paying special attention to my legs. I hoped that he wasn’t just interested in my lovely legs, but also me. While my legs were my sexiest assets, I wasn’t bad looking. In college, I entered many beauty contests and did fairly well, enough to earn scholarship money.

 

As I passed his aisle seat, I made sure to brush by his arm. After a few passes, I noticed that he was moving his arm further out into the aisle. At one point, I stopped at his seat and reached into the overhead bin to adjust carry-on baggage, as good an excuse as any. My thighs were so close to his face, he got a generous eyeful of my stocking-clad legs. My pussy, practically in his face, was getting really wet and horny.

 

As this particular flight progressed, it was time to serve cold beverages. Carrying a tray full of soft drinks, I made my way down the aisle. As I approached my passenger friend, the plane suddenly lurched. Down I went in the aisle, drinks and all.

 

That day, I was wearing a light-colored uniform with white underwear and dark RHT stockings. The drinks came down all over me as I sprawled out in the aisle. My uniform was soaked from below my waist and my garters and nylons were fully exposed.

 

My passenger friend quickly got out of his seat to help me, but the plane lurched again. He fell down on me with his hands up my exposed stockings. His face was inches from my sheer, soaked panties. I was sure that he got a good view of my wet panties and juicy pussy. He slowly picked himself up (and I mean slowly), and pulled me up. I thanked him for helping me and retreated to the forward cabin to dry myself off.

 

After arriving at our destination, passengers began deplaning. As my passenger friend approached the plane’s exit door, he paused and asked me if I had ever done any modeling.

 

I said I had not, but was considering modeling and needed a portfolio. We exchanged names and phone numbers so we could arrange a photo shoot later. His name was Randy, a junior at my university. I was really excited because it would be a chance to show off my stocking-clad legs for a photographer. What should I wear for the special outing?

 

Randy called a couple of weeks later and we arranged to do a shoot in a local park along a stream. He said to dress in whatever I wanted and he’d do the rest. On the day of the shoot, I was so excited to have an opportunity to flash my stockings during a modeling session outdoors. Up to then, I had fooled around with flashing my stockings around the campus, restaurants, and parks. It was so exciting to wear my sexiest lingerie and nylons and find public places where I could display my finest in risky places. 

 

Randy showed up on time in his little VW Bug. I came to the door wearing my favorite yellow dress. It was a waistless design, like my stewardess uniform, so it rose up as I raised my arms. I imagined that Randy would be posing me with my arms raised, so I made sure to wear my favorite black garter belt and super-sheer panties. I had chosen coffee-colored Hanes RHTs for the shoot, but Randy surprised me with a pair of Hanes off-black RHTs.

 

He asked whether I’d like to try them on. “These should enhance the tone on your legs for the shoot.”

 

“Sure,” I said.

ROSSANASQUIRT
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ROSSANASQUIRT

I ran inside and switched stockings. Wow, they looked really nice and better matched my black underwear. I wondered, “How did he know Hanes were my favorite brand?”

 

Getting into his tiny Bug, I made sure Randy got a good view of my stocking-covered legs. The sheer stockings showed off nicely against my yellow dress. As we drove to the park, my hem crept up slowly as I leaned back . Gradually, my dark stocking tops began to show, but just the edges because the stockings were on the long side, reaching up almost to my panties. That was okay because I wanted to tease him before the shoot.

 

He appeared a little distracted as we drove slowly to the park. I decided to tease him a little more by stroking my thighs slowly. The thin linen material revealed the outline of my garter clips and straps so he could readily imagine what was beneath the fabric. 

 

We finally arrived at the park. As he opened my door, my dress rode up pretty high this time, exposing the bare skin above the stocking tops. I stood up quickly so he wouldn’t be spoiled by the tempting view.

 

From the car, we walked a ways to a meandering stream with towering trees beside it. The shady setting provided a natural background with soft lighting for picture taking. As Randy set up his gear, I touched up my makeup and combed my hair.

 

I reached under my dress and readjusted my stockings and made sure the garters were properly attached. I was already feeling so horny as I thought of ways to spice up the shoot. Little did Randy realize that I was going to enjoy the shoot as much as he would. I passed my fingers over my burning pussy and inserted my middle finger into the nylon-covered slash. I was feeling light-headed already and my fingertip felt moist.

Randy called over to me, “Okay, Lynn, I’m ready.”

 

For the next hour or so, Randy had me posing all over the place. Whatever he asked, I obliged, even scrambling up on rounded boulders and tree stumps. I especially liked standing with my legs apart and arms up around my head. He would position himself near my feet and shoot upwards at low angles.

 

I knew he was shooting a lot of upskirt pictures because my dress constantly rose up way beyond my thighs, totally exposing everything including my sheer, pussy-moistened panties. The thought of Randy getting off on upskirt shots got me even more excited. I felt my cunt juices dribbling down my thighs. Round and round I posed so that Randy probably got every possible angle of my legs.

 

Then Randy asked me to remove my shoes and sit on a boulder. As I removed my shoes, my RHT toes and heels became exposed. While in a sitting position, he continued shooting from various angles. I noticed my dress hem had ridden way up so my stocking tops and garter straps were sure to be exposed. I pretended to be oblivious to what was going on and he seemed overjoyed at the voyeuristic opportunities, so we were both happy.

 

Then it suddenly started to pour rain. I didn’t mind at all because I was feeling all hot and bothered. My dress soaked through and my nylons were dripping wet. Randy packed up his camera gear and got us moving back to the car.

 

I trudged across the streambed, further soaking my nylons. Scrambling fifty feet up the stream banks, Randy followed closely behind me. I’m sure he got an eyeful of my backside and sheer panties, which probably revealed my ass crack. By the time we got back to his VW, I was totally drenched, but I felt so refreshed. Randy drove slowly back to my home, assuredly enjoying the view of my nylons and garters revealed under my wet skirt.

 

After saying our goodbyes, I immediately took a hot shower, nylons and all. It felt so nice to wash off everything. Soaking wet in the shower, I pleasured myself as I thought about how I tormented Randy for almost two hours with unrestricted upskirt views, not realizing that I enjoyed the flashing as much as he took advantage of posing me in every possible compromising position, 

 

A week later, Randy came over to my house to show me the pictures. I was dressed again in the black RHT stockings that he gave me. He tried his best to concentrate on showing the pictures, which for some odd reason, didn’t include any upskirt pictures. 

 

I suppose Randy thought that I was clueless as to what he was actually doing. Somehow, that got me more excited. I didn’t let on that I knew he had dozens of other pictures with incredible upskirt shots of my nylon-sheathed legs and exposed panties.

 

This first risqué photo shoot inspired me to seek out more chances to do portfolios for other budding photographers. When nylon stockings reigned in the 1960s, photographers at my university were beating a path to my door, eager to work with a cooperative model who didn’t mind wearing sexy lingerie and beautiful nylons, and I was more than happy to oblige.

 

Nowadays, as I approach my golden years, I’ve managed to maintain my nice complexion and good looks by working out, sticking to a healthy diet, and just taking good care of myself. I could still pass for being in my forties. My husband does most of the picture taking of me in nylons, often outdoors in parks, on a beach, at shopping malls, etc., sometimes flashing where people are not too far away. Occasionally, we arrange shoots with amateur photographers who want a stocking model. They are more than willing to pay the $100/hour fee for unlimited poses. It’s a nice source of supplemental income as long as I still got what it takes, beautiful gams adorned with the finest nylons.

 

 

Published 
Written by dior11
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments