Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making Love To A Mother

12
7 Comments 7
10.2k Views 10.2k
571 words 571 words
All I thought about as I drove was your tall body, fair skin, and gorgeous legs. You had legs that started with beautiful ankles and just rose in perfect proportion guiding the eye and attention upward. Just the thought of your body excited me beyond measure.

When I walked in the room you were on the couch, naked. You had apparently just finished nursing. Your head was thrown back, eyes closed, letting little sounds escape with your hand laying between your thighs. Your hand moved slowly but deliberately causing you to emit the soft sounds I heard. 

Silently I undressed, approached you, and kissed your forehead. Kneeling in front of you I kissed your tummy. As I kissed you my hands roamed your legs and thighs. 

Taking one foot I kissed it and your ankle. Slowly kisses came up your leg, covering your knee and thigh. Kissing across your tummy my kisses moved down the opposite leg. 

You were making louder noises as you caressed your nipples as if a child were nursing. 

Kissing my way up the second time you moaned as your legs opened. My kisses moved onto your inner thigh and went higher. Approaching your love canal I opened you and let my tongue go inside you. My tongue darted and swept your inner being. 

Pulling my tongue out I replaced it with fingers. I let my fingers pump you viciously as my tongue worked your clit. My lips and teeth held your clit as my tongue moved on it. Fingers moved hard and fast within you. 

Your moans became intense. Your body rocked as orgasm came. Moving my mouth back to your hot wet pussy I ate and drank your juices as fast as you could make them. 

Your body pulsated with pleasure.

DakotaKiing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DakotaKiing

We stood up and walked toward your bed. The whole time you walked fingers were deep inside you, each step continued the pleasure. My fingers moved and pumped as you walked the steps to the bedrooms. 

In your bedroom we kissed, I felt your tongue in my mouth tasting the juices you made. Laying beside you I pulled my fingers out and slid on top of you. 

Kissing you again I felt your hand guiding my cock inside you. I was so hot so hard for you and you alone. 

You bent your legs back giving the most access. I moved hard and fast within you. Hard strokes slammed into you. My balls slapped your ass. Pausing a moment I pulled your hand to your clit. Masturbate beautiful lady as my cock rams you. 

Your pelvis rose to meet each incoming stroke. Your vagina began to spasm as my cock moved inside you. 

Together we came. My cock spasmed as I filled you with my man juice. At the same time your body shook and quivered as you released your fluid. 

All this time I was sucking hard. Nursing at your breast as my cock moved inside you. Drinking you as I filled you. 

Kissing you I rolled off and moved again between your legs. I kissed and drank the love potion we have created from your hot body. My tongue inside you, it swept you and I felt you having more little 'aftershock' orgasms. 

Moving up your body we kissed passionately and again I felt your tongue moving in my mouth drinking the remaining love nectar our bodies have made from my lips.
Published 
Written by sexyvette2469
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments