Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Miss Donald’s Cum Punishment

15
2 Comments 2
44.9k Views 44.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
Miss Donald was the most beautiful teacher in the college, but everybody hated her because she was a bitch. I liked her for three reasons. Reason one: she was dominating, I mean I have always fantasised about her taking control of me and having her way with me. Reason two: her legs and feet; they were just beautiful - her best feature in my opinion. I mean her body and face were great, but damn, her legs and feet were just amazing in every way.

She had long legs and her feet where always pedicured. She was the only teacher that worn open toes shoes or sandals, and they always complemented her feet. Reason three: her breasts. They were gorgeous and beautifully round and she had a cup size of a 36DD, which would smack you in the face every time you saw it. She would always wear a shirt with the first two or three bottoms undone, depending on her mood and her boobs always popped out when she bent down. She was a redhead and an absolute bitch in every way but I loved her. Her first name was Rose and she was as beautiful as one.

It all started when I found a flattering picture of her in the school paper. I got hard the second I saw it. It was a picture of her in a black dress, and she was wearing five-inch stiletto heels. Therefore, I did what any guy would do and took it with me into the college toilets. I guess you can imagine what happened next but because of all the excitement, I forgot to lock the door. That's were it all kicked off. It was the best time of my life, and I finally had my dream. I had become Miss Donald’s bitch. The door opened and I could not believe it; it was Miss Donald.

“What the fuck do you think you are doing?” she said.

I had one hand wrapped around my cock and the other gripping the paper. I tried to speak but nothing would come out. She grabbed the paper and looked at the picture. She came inside the toilet and locked the door behind her. I was so fucking hard, you cannot imagine. The thrill of being caught and her opened-toed shoes were too much. She dropped the paper and grabbed my head. With her other hand, she grabbed my cock. She was just about to say something when three thick streams of cum landed on her hand and leg.

She said whist squeezing my cock, "What the fuck?" 

“Please, miss, it hurts!” I shouted.

“It’s supposed to, you bitch,” she replied whilst scoping the cum off her leg with her fingers.

She brought it to my mouth and shouted, “OPEN NOW!”

I shook my head. However, I have always loved the idea of being forced, into eating my own cum.

She squeezed my ball so hard I opened my mouth to scream, she shoved her finger and said, “Clean your mess, or I'll squeeze your tiny little dick and balls until they pop.”

I cleaned her fingers, whilst trying not to throw up.

She said in a seductive tone whilst lifting her other hand to my mouth, “Good boy, don’t forget about my hand." 

I cleaned both her hands and even her leg without her asking me and said, “Sorry, Miss Donald, I do not know what had came over me, it was like I was under her spell.”

She just laughed and said, “You enjoyed eating you cum didn’t you?”

I tried to speak but she covered my mouth and said, “Come to my office after your lectures. Do not worry there will be more cum for you to eat. No more wanking without my permission, and wipe that cum off you face; I don’t want people to know you're my cum slut."

*********************************************

I tried not to think about Miss Donald in my lectures, but I just could not get her out of my mind. All I was thinking about was, what was going to happen after my lectures and I got a hard on just thinking about it.

I went to her office after my lectures and the second I walked in I could see the big smile on her face. I sat down in the chair next to her.

"So what do you like best about me?” she said in a seductive tone.

“Your boobs, miss. I mean your breasts, miss,” I replied.

She laughed and said, “If you’re not telling me the truth I will find out later.”

I looked down at her feet and dropped to my knees and said, “Miss I love your feet. I don’t know what it is, they're just beautiful.”

She giggled and said in a seductive voice, “That’s better, I knew you would be my bitch someday. Take my shoes off, bitch boy.”

I started to remove her black stiletto heels and saw her beautiful feet up close for the very first time.

SusanStrm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanStrm

I was rock hard. The red nail polish on her pale white feet looked just beautiful, I thought I was going to blow when I saw them.

“I bet this is what you’ve been dreaming about for years, isn’t it?” She said.

I just nodded.

“Can I kiss your feet miss?” I begged.

She giggled and nodded.

I kissed her feet and let out a moan.

“A little excited, are we?” She said.

I just continued to kiss her feet

“Take you clothes off now, let me see that tiny cock of yours,” she said whilst laughing.

I hesitated and she just kicked me in the balls.

“If I tell you to do something you do it. Don’t think, just do it,” she said in an angry voice.

I started to remove my clothes and she said whilst laughing, “There we go, there’s that tiny little willy, and it’s not even four inches.”

I just continued kissing her feet, every time I saw her feet I could not focus on anything else.

Pre-cum started to drip from my cock and she said, “Time for your surprise.”

She picked up her phone, called someone, and said, “Come to my office if you want that blowjob.”

I looked at her, confused, and she said, “Don’t worry you will understand when he gets here.”

Then I heard the door open and I tried to grab my clothes, but she already had them in her hand.

She kicked me in the balls and said, “It’s time for your punishment and don’t bother trying to cover yourself up, there’s nothing there anyways.”

Then I saw him. It was Adam. He was the one person I hated more than anything in the world. He was an absolute bastard just like her.

She kissed him on the lips and said, “Blowjob time, drop your pants.”

She looked at me and said, “Go on. Suck his cock. Or do you want me to tell the dean what you were doing in the toilet? You know you’ve always wanted me to dominate you.”

It was true I had always dreamt about being her bitch and her making me do things I did not want to.

I shook my head.

“I’ll give you a footjob,” she said in a seductive tone.

I wanted a footjob and I was so fucking hard. I wanted to please her so I moved forward. She grabbed my head pushed me on to his cock and it made me gag.

She started kissing Adam. She shoved his cock deeper and deeper down my throat until I gagged.

“Come on, I know you can take it deeper," she said.

“Please miss, no,” I replied.

She shoved his cock back into my mouth.

“I’m gonna cum, Rose,” Adam said.

“Perfect, cum in his mouth,” she said.

I tried to pull out but she started using two hands and then whispered in my ear in a seductive tone, “Swallow his cum, and I promise you will have the best orgasm of your life.”

As she was saying this, he started to cum and before I knew it, I was swallowing shot after shot of his cum.

“That’s a good boy," she said.

Adam pulled up his pants and gave Miss Donald a kiss on the lips and said, “See you later.”

Miss Donald bent down, on her knees and whipped the cum of my lips and said, “You did a good job, but you know your cock is to small for me to fuck.”

She spat on my cock and started rubbing her feet on my cock.

“I bet you won’t even last a minute,” she said.

She was right; within thirty seconds, I could feel it coming; I let out a load moan. She started pumping my cock faster and faster with her feet and said, “Go on cum on my feet.”

As she said that, I started to cum. Shot after shot of cum landed on her feet. They where covered in cum. As I was recovering from the best orgasm of my life, I felt something on my cock. When I looked up I saw miss attaching a chastity cage to my cock. I was just about to move when I saw the smile on her face and then I heard the CLICK.

“What the fuck, miss?” I said.

She slapped me on the face and said, “That’s no way to talk to your mistress.”

She lifted her cum-covered feet to my mouth and said, “LICK.”

I started licking my cum of her beautiful feet, until they were clean and then she said, “You will do what I tell you from now on, if you ever want to cum again.”

I was excited and the chastity cage was already hurting my cock and preventing me from getting hard.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by footlover95
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments