Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One for her...The Train !

7
2 Comments 2
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
We were on the train on our way back from lunch in town, where we had drunk lots of wine and were both very tipsy and horny! We sat at the end of the carraige as it left the station and I sat opposite you as you sat looking over my shoulder down towards the whole carraige. There were only a few people on the carraige but they could only see our heads over the seats, although you could see them if they walked towards us.

You sat opposite me in your black skirt, blouse, jacket and those lovely coffee coloured fine stockings and strappy high heeled sandals that only had two thin straps,showing off your painted toenails and smooth feet encassed in the thinest and sheerest of nylon.

We only had about 3 minutes before our stop, and you was feeling very naughty, so you bet me that I couldnt wank and cum on the train in front of you, before we arrived at our stop! A challenge I couldnt refuse!!!

You relaxed back and watched as I undid my jeans and pulled out my cock, already rock hard from the sight of you sitting opposite me, sexy, stunning, amazing. You put your heel between my legs and pointed your toes at my cock...your skirt lifting at the same time giving me a glimpse of your stocking top and suspender as it pulled tight across your white skin. That instantly made me even harder and so horny.

I rubbed the tip of my cock across your toes, before leaning forward, taking your other foot and slipping your high heel off. I carressed and rubbed your feet , using the thin nylon material to make my hands slip sensously over your feet and toes. My other hand working my cock while I looked at your face. You were so turned on. I watched your hand go directly under your skirt and inside your panties, eagerly rubbing yourself and fingering.

I leant forward,taking your toes in my mouth. Licking and sucking them through the thin reinforced part of your stocking. Wanking myself slowly but rubbing all over your other foot and the sexy high heel with my cock. The train was slowing up as the station neared, but I was so horny, I was actually holding back my climax, rather than forcing it!

I run the sole of your silky foot over my lips and nose and cheeks, feeling and tasting the softness and silkiness against the nylon. I could see you was just about to orgasm, but you were looking over my shoulder, hoping that no one would stand up early and see what we was really doing!.

Suddenly you gasped, panted and it was obvious you were cumming, so I let myself go. Biting and sucking your toes through your wet stocking as I wanked my hard cock against your other foot. You watched in a daze as I shuddered and held my cock tight, building up a force of my cum in my shaft before letting it go. You watched my hand release my cock and a massive squirt of cum jumped out and formed a perfect creamy line along the inside of your foot. Then another squirt all over your toes and over the straps across the top of your foot.

I took your other foot and rubbed your sole and toes all over my cock and balls, soaking up the rest of the cum. Then I looked you in the eyes as I ran my tongue along the line of cum, licking it up before calmy slipping your heel back on just as the station platform began to pass our window. You leant towards me and kissed me passionately, taking my cum from my tongue into your mouth.

We stood up with everyone else and walked off the train, along the platform and outside to a waiting taxi. Every step we took, I looked down and saw glistening shiny cum over your feet as you walked alongside the other passengers . I was already rock hard again!!!

We cuddled up in the back of the taxi, my hands running up and down your lovely legs, under your skirt and feeling how wet you was through your panties.

PauReyess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PauReyess

I just had to taste you as soon as we got in and I whispered in your ear " As soon as we get in, my tongue is going to linger and explore EVERY millimetre of your body, including going INSIDE you, in THREE different orifices!" Your heart skipped a beat!

We shut the front door and you fell onto the setee, lying on your back. I couldnt wait any more, so I ran my hands up your legs, pushing your skirt up around your waist, and with an animal instinct, I pulled your knickers aside and buried my tongue deep into your soaking wet pussy. I licked and sucked your wetness, swallowing as I licked and teased your clit as you held my head between your legs.

I leant over you, kissing you passionately, deeply and slowly, my hands eagerly carressing your breasts through your thin blouse and lacy bra. I ran my fingers down your body, over your skirt and down your legs before slipping your heels off and rubbing your tired feet. You relaxed back as my tongue lingered over your lovely feet and toes, licking and sucking through the thin nylon. I was so turned on, its so erotic doing this. Your toes covered in the slightly darker bit of your stockings was a sexual work of art, and I was worshiping them, with my fingers and tongue and lips. My tongue had already been deep inside two of your orifices and you wondered what was next!

You was so turned on now, and so comfortable that you felt you could do anything. I kissed you hard on your mouth, once again exploring inside your mouth with my tongue as I positioned you leaning over the back of the settee. Your skirt around your waist, your panties hanging off one ankle and your amzing ass thrust out towards me. You held the sette as you feel my wet tongue run along your sensitive spine, going lower, lower and slowly along the crack of your ass. You didnt realise how sensitive your anus was until my tongue ran across it, sending amazing tingles through your body. you wanted more, reaching behind you and holding your cheeks apart, making me lick again...and again..and again. you felt so horny..this was so rude, so dirty? but so nice, nothing like you experienced before as you exposed your ass hole for me to lick amd tease with my tongue, before slowly easing deep up inside in one slow movement.

You rubbed your clit, playing as my tongue moved slowly in and out of your ass to the same rythem. I was in heaven, such a sensation doing this to you as I carressed your legs and breasts and anywhere I could reach.

I turn on my back, making you sit on my face, as you rub your clit over my tongue for a while..then you inch forward, pushing down so my tongue delves inside your soaking pussy, then you move again, pushing that tight wet ass down onto my stiff slippery tongue as you play. You reach a massive climax, soaking my face with your juices, watching me lick and swallow before falling back exhausted onto the settee. I lay over you, kissing you deep and you feel my rock hard cock slip deep inside your pussy as we kiss...deep iside your aching pussy. I hold you tight and kiss you passionately as I fuck you with long strokes. Your legs wrapped around my waist, pulling me into you, wanting me to fill you. Its too good. I cant hold back any longer, as my cum spurts deep inside you, my body loses control and shakes as I orgasm. You feel me inside, and hold me close as we kiss, wondering if tomorrows train journey will be just as eventful?

Published 
Written by uliveonce
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments