Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Robert

2
0 Comments 0
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Robert is your run of the mill hot sexy I am better then you kind of man on the outside but I have started seeing sides of him I never would have guessed at I do not even think he himself knows his bonds , he is about to have one of the wildest days of his life ...The day starts out as any other day , up at 6 am shower shave and get out the door by 7 am , But today I have a surprise waiting for him as he gets out of bed mm he stretch and walks over to the bathroom he is naked ...

 

He turns the water on and goes to step in the shower he looks up from the taps and she's standing there waiting for him she takes his hand off the tap and puts it 2 her breast cupping his hand around one boob, she takes his other hand and puts it on her large hard cock ...She starts to stroke her cock with Roberts hand , moving up and down slowly just stroking and stroking neither say a word , Robert is excited his she male is here and he is stroking her sweet cock he wants to find out what she tastes like but he is scared to stop what she is having him do in case she disappears ....She lets go of his hand and she then puts hers on his shoulders making him kneel in front of her she guides her throbbing cock 2 his lips and does circles around it when he opens his mouth to lick his suddenly dry lips she puts her cock at the opening ...Robert sticks his tongue out fast and licks the pre cum from the head of her cock she puts her hands on his lips to open his mouth wider and she puts her cock in deeper , he is surprised and goes to move back but she now has his head just where she wants it and wont let him pull away he opens his mouth wider to say something ...The she male pumps her cock all the way down his throat guiding his head moving it in and out pumping as Robert gets used to it and starts sucking like a baby on a tit he wants it he want her cum down his throat he wraps his arms around her and takes every inch She fucks his mouth as if t was the sweetest pussy , she loves it but wants this to goon she pulls out and stands Robert up and she starts washing his body his broad tanned shoulders his rock hard chest his narrow waist she works down to his hard throbbing cock and she licks the tip then sucks the head into her she male mouth he wants to explode...Robert has had thousands of sexual dreams of this but oh my god they never felt as rotas her mouth was the suction was to die for he started leaking pre cum and she stopped sucking she bit his cock softly and stood up had Robert turn around and she started washing his back his waist , she took great care washing his tight firm ass..She washed his legs and feet and had Robert get out of the shower oh she has so many naughty ideas for this hot sexy hunk of maleness , Robert knows he has to go to work but his desire to taste this forbidden fruit this she male with the tits he wants to suckle on the ass he wants to lick and probe with tongue and cock..The cock that he wants to suck again he wants her cum he can still taste her on his lips he is hard as a rock he does not know what to do next does he say anything does he walk over and call and take a sick day what is he going to do...

Robert calls in and takes a sick day , just as he hangs up the phone he feels hands on his back pushing him to the bed making him lay face down , a pillow is put under him so his ass is up he is so excited yet scared he has never had any form of anal will she hurt him is her cock going to hurt all this raced in his mind...

I was standing in the door watching enjoying him and his uneasiness she turned and looked at me I smiled and nodded my head for her to continue she smiled back because she had the ropes in her hands now Robert was about to be tied to the bed , the rope was soft but he still jumped when he felt the loop around his wrist ...

She then did the other wrist then threw back of each knee so he had to stay ass up she had him tied so he could not get undone this scared him even more yet it excited him unlike anything he could imagine she leaned down and whispered in his ear that today he is her bitch and he will do as he is told does he understand...

Robert says yes I am yours my dream please make me your bitch at this she walks around the bed and then walks over to me and asks me , Ronda what should we do to this Bitch first you jump not knowing I was in the room you try to turn and look but can not because of the way you are tied..

I walk over and run my finger nails lightly up the back of your legs over your sweet up lifted ass to your waist your shoulders you can still not see me , I say oh we are going to do things with sweet Robert that he has always wanted but never dreamed would happen...

I lean in and whisper Robert your going to have your dream today and you will do as we say because you are a slut and we want a good man whore to suck our cock to suck our pussy to lick our ass and to take our cock in his will you do this without a word right then you felt her tongue licking the rim of your hole it made you scream yes fuck me rape my ass I am yours to do with as your whore ...

I kiss you softly and move away I stand and watch as she goes to work on your ass she is very good with her tongue it is long like her cock you are going crazy you have never felt anything so naughty so wrong but ohhhhh it felt so FUCKING GOOOOOOD , you are pushing back wanting it deeper I walk over and spread your ass checks so she can go deeper...

She goes deep squeezing your ass checks as she does you are about to cum it feels so good I tell her to stop she does,, not wanting to but as she is my Bitch she does as she is told just like you my little whore you lay there panting like a slut in heat ,I tell her to lay in front of you that you are going to suck her big cock ...

She lays in front of you her cock is at least nine inches long and thick you have never imagined that it was that large it scares you but you want it I stop you before you can touch it I want her to tease you rub it all around your wanting wet lips ...

SHE PUTS THE HEAD IN YOUR WAITING MOUTH AND YOU TAKE IT LIKE A HUNGRY MAN ,YOU SUCK THE HEAD LICKING WITH YOUR TONGUE , She pushes more in and you gag but accept it before long you are deep throating her cock she is ready to explode I nod yes she grabs your head and holds you still and she shoots load after load of hot cum down your waiting throat you take it all just like a good cock sucking whore.

 

you are so excited you want to cum but when you beg to we tell you no its not time yet I walk over and sit behind her playing  with her hard nipples watching you drooling she loves this just like you she turns and moves down and starts to lick my pussy you can smell my sweet pussy but can not get close...

she starts fingering my pussy then she takes them out and puts them to your lips you suck them in loving the taste of my juices ....

 

I tell her to untie you slowly I continue to finger myself watching you lick your lips looking at my wet pussy , you are free i motion you to come lick my pussy you latch on

pulling my cunt into your mouth you suck and lick you put two finger in deep playing I tell her to come over so I CAN SUCK HER COCK ...

SHE comes over and lays so that I can suck her cock and she can help you lick my pussy your tongues work together licking at my hot pussy she put two fingers in my pussy you put your two back in and you both finger me I tell you two to kiss use your tongues....

I stop sucking and move so you both look up I tell you to keep kissing I want to watch she turns you over on your back and lays on top of you and you start kissing you are both stroking each others cocks I like this very much , I watch as your kisses get deeper and longer and your cocks get hard....

 

I watch for a while I see that you both have pre cum dripping Robert you are to stop you do she looks up I motion her over I whisper something in her ear she smiles and leaves the room but comes back in seconds carrying a bottle of oil I tell you to get off the bed and I lay down ...

She comes to me on the bed I tell her to give me her hard cock she puts it in my wet pussy and starts fucking me I wrap my legs around her waist and tell you put some lotion on and get over here and give me your slut ass cock too, you do it ahhhh it feels so good my pussy is full of hard cock...

FUCK ME I SAY YOU BOTH START PUMP MY CUNT YES JUST LIKE THAT MM

I tell her to withdraw and fuck our whores mouth while his cock keeps fucking me she does you take her cock with greed , you are sucking and fucking like you have done this many times I tell her to pull out ...

 

I HAVE YOU STOP I TELL YOU 2 BE STILL SHE IS GOING TO FUCK YOUR ASS

SHE GETS BEHIND YOU AND STARTS LICKING YOU GET INTO THAT PUMPING MY PUSSY AND FUCKING HER TONGUE WITH YOUR ASS , SHE THEN LUBE YOUR ASS WITH KY AND SLOWLY PUTS HER COCK IN ..

INCH BY INCH YOU ARE GOING NUTS BUT NOT MOVING UNTIL SHE IS DEEP IN YOUR ASS I TELL YOU BOTH TO FUCK ME AND SHE DOES YOU DO SHE FUCKS YOU HARD YOU FUCK ME HARD YOU CUMMMMMMM.....

SharonRoyce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonRoyce

I MOVE OUT FROM UNDER YOU AND WATCH AS SHE MAKES YOU HER BITCH ...

YOU ARE BEGGING HER TO CUM TO FUCK YOU TO FUCK YOU HARD SHE SLOWS DOWN YOU CAN FILL EVERY INCH OF HER NINE INCHES GOING IN AND OUT OF YOUR ASS YOU CUM AGAIN STILL SHE IS NOT DONE SHE FUCKS YOU FOR ANOTHER TEN MINUTES AND THEN SHE PULLS OUT AND SHOOTS HER CUM ON YOUR FACE IN YOUR MOUTH YOUR CHEST ..

I TELL YOU TO SUCK HER CLEAN YOU DO....

 

 

Published 
Written by eroticarules64
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors