Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Made Me Do It

"Class reunion yields sexual opportunity and surpise"

10
6 Comments 6
37.8k Views 37.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story
She Made Me Do It

I had second thoughts about returning to the small town where I grew up and from where I had enlisted in the service, because there were few of my classmates that I cared about seeing again. But for the lack of something better to do that weekend, I made the drive, checked into the local motel, showered and went to the convention hall late in the afternoon.

Just as I was about to leave from total boredom, SHE entered the room. It was Melissa, the hottest girl in the whole school, and the girl most likely to fuck every guy in town, and more than once. Except that I was drafted and never got my turn. That had been some years ago, but she still carried that certain air about her, not arrogant but just aware that she could have any man she wanted and only those she wanted.

After the usual drink and small talk, she surprised me. She became very friendly, rubbing her leg against mine as we sat in the uncomfortable folding chairs. Her hand grazed my leg and slid teasingly up the inside of my thigh. By the time her hand reached the crotch of my pants she discovered how much I had missed her. She smiled, looked around and leaned close to whisper in my ear.

“Let’s blow this place and I’ll blow you if you’re interested.”

Damn! My cock twitched in her hand and she had her answer. In thirty minutes we were back in my motel room making out like teenagers. Her breathing was as hard as my restrained cock. Suddenly her lips abandoned mine, leaving me breathless. She picked up her purse and a small bag she had brought with her and headed to the bathroom.

“Get naked while I change, and if you want to fuck me, you’d better behave.”

I didn’t understand what she meant but I tore my clothes off in record time and was on my back on the bed, ready for anything. Or so I thought.

She came out of the bathroom in a light blue lacy bra, matching panties and matching thigh-high stockings. She had on white high heel shoes with straps wrapped around her ankles. She approached the bed and stood with her hands on her hips.

“I called your ex-wife when I saw you go into the hall and she told me things about you, so here’s how it works: I call the shots, you do what I tell you, without question or without speaking, starting now. If you behave, and when I’ve been entertained and satisfied, you can fuck me as long and as hard as you want. Nod your head in agreement or I’ll just leave.”

I realized that my ex-wife had told her about my femdom fetish, but I had no idea how far she would carry it. Her tits swelled above the rim of the bra cups and they rolled together to form such sexy cleavage that I wanted to slide my cock between them for a long time. Her perfect legs looked so hot in the light stockings I just wanted to wrap them around my waist. The tuft of her pubic mound pressed the crotch of the blue panties and the sight made my mouth water.

I eagerly nodded my head to agree with her comments and I willed myself to be patient, although I could feel precum oozing over the tip of my erection.

“On your hands and knees and crawl into the bathroom; hurry!” she shouted. It startled me, but I slid off the bed to my hands and knees and crawled quickly into the bathroom.

“Into the shower; and sit down,” she barked.

As I sat there naked in the shower as she climbed in. She leaned one hand against the wall and put her left foot on my shoulder. “Unbuckle my shoe and take it off.” I stared up along her thigh as I slipped the shoe off her foot. She put her right foot on my other shoulder. “Now this one, then toss them out onto the floor.”

When the shoes were gone she moved close, standing in front of me.

“Hands behind you, and hold still,” she commanded. She slipped one leg over my shoulder, resting her thigh on the side of my face. She touched the side of my face and turned me into her and my mouth grazed the crotch of her panties. “The panties will slow the flow, but your job is to make sure my stockings don’t get wet.

ShadyDiana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShadyDiana

You don’t want to disappoint me.”

Without further warning, the warm flow of her urine seeped into the crotch of her panties, quickly soaking them. It gushed through the fabric and I winced as I gulped to accept its acrid taste. Luckily she controlled the flow into short spurts and I managed to keep it contained. When she had finished, her hands touched the top of my head. “Well done; now suck them clean.”

This was definitely NOT included in my fantasies nor was it anything I had ever done before. Surely my ex-wife had told Melissa things to humiliate me. I obediently licked and sucked on the panties until she stepped back and peeled them down her legs. Evidently she was getting excited.

She turned around and bent over at the waist. She looked at me between her legs and pushed the envelope even further. “Show me how much you want my body; lick my ass,” she said with an evil grin.

Her hands pulled her cheeks open and I pressed my face into her dark crevice. I kissed her tight brown puckered hole and licked up and down tentatively, hoping she would be eager to move on. “Come on, get that tongue in there, a little bird told me you like that too,” she said. Although licking was humiliating enough, I closed my eyes in disgust as the tip of my tongue found her sphincter. I tried to slide it in as she pressed her ass back against my face. In effect, she fucked my tongue with her ass until my jaw ached.

Mercifully she finally tired of it and stepped out of the shower. “Crawl back to the bed. Lay on your back with your hands under your body,” she demanded. I scrambled back to the bed, wishing she would let me take time to brush my teeth.

I was hoping this was going to be my opportunity to get fucked. Perhaps she would ride me cowgirl or reverse cowgirl and let me fill her mean cunt with my cum. But as soon as I was in position she straddled my body on her hands and knees. I thought she was going to 69 me but she leaned forward with her knees on my arms and her hands on my chest. Then she lowered her self onto my face.

“Stick your tongue in my pussy and keep it out as far as you can.” I stretched my tongue out into her sweetness and sucked it for all I was worth. She pumped little strokes onto my tongue, pressing her ass into my face with each move. When she was ready she began sliding across my nose and mouth, using my tongue for her pleasure as I lay there, submissive and ready to lose control.

Grinding across my face, she finally verbally admitted what her secretions had already told me. Her juices seeped from her into my mouth, down my cheeks and chin. “Oh, Fuck! I’m coming; don’t move, don’t fucking move!” she moaned. I had to assume that she had more than one orgasm because she kept moving, putting pressure on my mouth and tongue for a long time.

When her body relaxed and she lay atop me down the length of my body, my erection stood proud and waiting. In sheer desperation I rolled her off and onto her stomach on the bed. I pulled her hips until she was on her knees and I mounted her quickly. My cock eased into her wet pussy effortlessly and I jammed it into her in hard deep thrusts, taking my sexual frustration out on her.

I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back as I drove my cock into her, harder and harder, trying to get deeper inside her. Her hands balled into fists on the bed as she moaned her approval. “That’s it; give it to me, you fucker, harder, make me come again!” she wailed.

I didn’t want to disappoint her but I wanted to come in her mouth and all over her tits and in her tight ass, but I didn’t last long enough to make up my mind. My cock erupted inside her and she moaned like a whore in heat. When my cock had finally deflated and slipped from her she rolled over, with that same wicked grin on her face.

“Your wife told me if I teased and used you enough you could be a great fuck, and she was right.”

Sheepishly I mumbled, “I’m glad you approve.”

“The only thing is, I’m not not completely satisfied yet. Put these hand cuffs on. Have you ever tasted your own cum?”

Published 
Written by Orallee69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments