Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Streetchild

"A Vampyre story where a kind stranger gets more than he bargained for."

1
2 Comments 2
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
He swung the car around violently on the deserted road and drove back to check what his headlights had lit up. It was late, very late, and he’d been drinking – but nevertheless he was certain his eyes had not deceived him.

He pulled up by the kerb where the bundle of rags had suddenly moved as he drove past. It was raining heavily now and as he searched for some sign, he was getting thoroughly drenched.

A slight movement made him turn quickly. And then he saw the eyes. Two large bright eyes peering from amongst a tangle of rain soaked rags and attempting to find some shelter in the doorway of a derelict industrial unit. Curious, he approached slowly. The eyes locked onto his and shining with such strong emotions he felt his heart leap. Hate, loathing, fear… and yet an over-riding excitement and undeniable lust.

He spoke. Gently, encouraging. Who are you? What are you doing out here? Where do you live? The eyes blinked once and from the middle of the bundle came a muffled moan. Afraid that this strange creature may be hurt, he stepped forward with his arms outstretched.

With a frightened mewl, the eyes opened wide and the rags scrabbled to back away. Keeping up the encouraging monologue, he reached out and gently raised the creature to standing.

Before him stood a girl. No more than seventeen. As she rose, the rags around her shoulders fell to show soaking wet, dirty and torn jeans and t-shirt. The rain ran down her long blond hair and dripped into her face, her eyes. Those eyes. Blazing now with Heaven alone knew what.

Again he questioned her. Where do you come from? What on earth are you doing out here? The girl looked at him. Mesmerising him. Shaking his head to break away from her gaze, he realised that he too was saturated and the rain was still falling. In a moment he decided to take the girl to the police. They’ll know what to do with you – come on. She followed him to his car. As the car approached the Police Station, he suddenly slowed down. He’d had a pretty heavy night – probably over the limit. Not too clever, walking into a nick in this state. He looked at the girl. She caught his stare again. With an effort he pulled his eyes away and he knew. He’d take her home – go to the police in the morning – when he’d slept this lot off.

He turned the lights on. You’ll probably want a bath – you’re cold and wet. In the bathroom, steam curled invitingly from the piping hot water. She appeared at the door. There you go – clean towels and use my bathrobe. Something to eat – drink? As he filled the kettle and put some bread in the toaster he thought about the girl. Who was she? He’d found her nearly forty minutes ago and she still hadn’t said a single word. Strange. Maybe she was mute, or deaf, or something. And those eyes…

All the while she was eating the toast and drinking the strong hot coffee he’d made, not a word had escaped her. Now she was fast asleep in his spare bed. Well maybe in the morning he’d find out about this little mystery.

He’d been asleep maybe two hours when something woke him. Disorientated, it took a few minutes for him to work out what it was. Curled around his back with her hand draped over his hip and stomach was the girl. She made a soft moaning noise and he realised she wasn’t asleep. How long had she been there?

What are you doing awake? You need some sleep. He rolled out of her arms to face her. Maybe she was frightened. Needed some comfort. Want a hug, eh? He put his arm around her shoulder – she’d taken off the t-shirt he’d given her.

BethMagic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BethMagic

Too hot perhaps, in his centrally heated flat. Then she opened her eyes. In the pitch black of his bedroom, he could see nothing and then suddenly there, in the darkness, shone two beautiful, deadly crystals alive with those same emotions he’d recognised earlier. And now, as then, his heart leaped and he gave an involuntary shudder.

Before he had time to think or react, the girl had pushed him onto his back and sat on his stomach, her hands holding his shoulders down and all the time those eyes. She was incredibly strong – more than a match for his muscular six foot five. He tried to talk to her – ask her what was going on – but each time he tried to speak her lips clamped onto his. Despite himself he found he was responding. His lips moved against hers in the sweetest, most sensuous and most arousing kiss he’d experienced for a very long time. Her tongue sought his – probing deeply into his mouth. He felt his cock start to stiffen and tried to move her away but he was held down firmly – there was no way he could escape her extraordinary strength.

Her kisses left him gasping for breath as she turned her attention to other things. He felt her hand close gently around his now fully alert cock and he couldn’t help but moan as she started to slowly squeeze up and down. He was no longer struggling to escape and felt for her breasts. They were small – not yet fully grown but full of potential. Her nipples sprung out as he tweaked them between finger and thumb and she gave a little cry of surprise and wanting.

She turned round and, taking him completely unawares, closed her mouth around his throbbing cock. At the same time he was offered her young, but glistening wet and very inviting cunt. He buried his nose and mouth in the warm, juicy hiding place and licked his tongue over her swollen clitoris. She moved against his face as her head mirrored the motions of his cock in and out of her mouth. She licked and sucked him until he thought he would spurt right down her throat. She writhed as he sought out her most secret places with his tongue and her juices flowed when he teased with it inside her untried cunt.

He could take no more. Suddenly finding his strength, he lifted her up and impaled her small lithe body on his ready to burst cock. She rode him. He cried in ecstasy as she moved and rocked her hips. Tightening her muscles and then relaxing them. She came again and again. Screaming with pure animal lust at each climax and still wanting more. Eyes bright.

He felt his own orgasm begin. Yes. Yes. That’s it. He murmured encouragement as she rode him to conclusion. She was taking her time. Inch by glorious inch she brought him nearer. She leant forward. Her hot breath on his neck. Those eyes aflame. He was nearly there.

He came. Noisily and profusely. But his cries of passion were cut off mid-stream as she sunk her teeth into his jugular vein. Still riding, she came again as his lifeblood flowed into her throat from his.

*************************************************


He was tired. So tired his eyes were closing. It was late and he’d already driven a long way. He decided to take a short cut through the old industrial estate. His headlights picked out a bundle of rags at the kerbside. As he passed, a movement made him look again. The rags had gone. A cat maybe. But he wasn’t so sure. With a screech of tyres on the wet road he turned the car. He was tired, yes, but he was sure his eyes weren’t deceiving him…
Published 
Written by Raevyn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments