Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweetest Sins

"Chocolate And Sex Are My Sweetest Sins"

37
32 Comments 32
15.1k Views 15.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Join now to listen to this story
Have you ever loved two things so much you think to yourself if I love them each so much putting them together would be genius! I so have, and that’s what I plan to do. I happen to love sex, but who doesn't? I also have a really big lust for chocolate, and again what girl doesn't? I've never thought of mixing the two, but now I have an obsession in trying it.

My boyfriend doesn't know what I have planned, just that I have something planned for tonight that he’s letting me do. I told him to trust me, and he said he does, so I’m going to blow his mind. It’ll be one sticky night.

When he arrives home, the night is average and he keeps waiting for something to happen but nothing does. It’s not until after we get into bed, and I give him a look.

“Do you trust me?”

“In theory, should I be worried?”

He jokes, as I jab him in the ribs and giggle. I climb off the bed, and go find the scarf I need. The idea of blindfolding him while I do this makes me so horny. He eyes me suspiciously. Back on the bed, I tie the scarf, with no complaints. I tenderly kiss his lips, and tell him I’ll be a moment.

I have everything ready to go, and the chocolate is melting, but isn't too hot. It wouldn't be much different than using wax, but this you can lick off! I’m using Nutella because it’s my favorite chocolate ever. I could eat it by the bucket full if my boyfriend let me. I straddle his lap, and run my finger nails down his chest, teasing him, as I grind my naked pussy against his bare cock.

Not taking long for him to get excited, I smile down at him. I know he can’t see me, but he looks so yummy I could eat him, and he has no chocolate yet. I reach over and grab the small bowl of melted chocolate.

“Okay baby, it’ll be slightly warm, just trust me.”

“What’ll be warm, what are we doing?”

“Just trust me.”

He sighs, not in a bad way but in an ‘I can’t wait to find out way’. I know he knows it’ll be good because it involves sex. Biting my bottom lip I begin to pour it gently over his chest, the trickle down from the bowl hits him lightly. He gasps out, and squirms under me. I drizzle it from the top of his chest, down to his stomach. It pools into the dip in his neck, over his chest and warms him.

The sight of him lying there covered in chocolate makes me want to pounce him. I place the bowl back down, and scoot down lower. I kiss right below his belly button before taking the tip of my tongue, and run it slowly upwards. The contact of his flesh and chocolate mixes so perfectly I can’t help but moan out. His breathing becomes a bit quicker, his cock harder by the second, and he moans out for me. Each of his nipples has a nice layer of chocolate on them; I lean up to his right one and flick my tongue against it.

He tastes so good; I suck gently on his flesh, cleaning him of his sticky goodness. My tongue is swirling over his chest, licking him clean.

“My god, what is this?”

“You can’t tell yet?”

“I really can’t.”

Deciding not to tell him with words, I lick him again making sure to coat my tongue with the Nutella and climb up to him. I kiss him deeply, as he sucks on my tongue, tasting me and the chocolate mix. The kiss is powering, overwhelming, and intoxicating. He sucks my tongue hard, clearly loving the mix of the two.

“Fuck, you little minx. Chocolate!”

“Well, Nutella to be more accurate.”

“I should have known. Dirty girl.”

“You've seen nothing yet.”

I kiss along his jaw, biting lightly as I go, I work towards his ear. I nip it, sucking lightly for a moment before going down towards his neck. The pool of chocolate lingers in the dip, begging to be licked clean. I want to taste him so badly. I have him lift his head slightly, leaning in I lick lightly. It almost looks like a kitten, drinking milk from a bowl. The taste of the chocolate, the mix of his skin and slight musky man combo has me feeling like a glutton.

When I know he’s clean from his mess, I reach for the bowl once more. I coat his cock, knowing it’s just warm enough to melt, but not enough to hurt. He groans out, he knows what I have in mind. The layer of chocolate is thick, and running down his shaft, over his balls and between his thighs. The mess is totally worth it.

I lie between his legs, kicking my legs up, swinging them back and forth. I watch the chocolate ooze down him, teasing myself for a long moment. The tip of my tongue touches the base of his cock, and slowly I begin to drag it upwards. The liquid of the chocolate dribbles is down over my tongue, and into my throat, coating it nicely. I let out a soft whimper; once I reach his head I lean down and swallow him whole. I begin to suck gently on him, wanting to taste the mix of both him and the chocolate.

The speed I move at is teasingly wonderful for the both of us. I’m getting all that I want, and he is writhing under me with pleasure. Soon after he finally takes off his blindfold, so he can watch me suck him. He loves the way I give him a blow job. With the chocolate, it’s like a cherry on top. He groans, looking down at me, loving the sight. I have chocolate around my lips, and a little on my chin from deep throating him. My tongue swirls, finding more to taste as he grinds up towards me.

Sucking his cock out of my mouth hard, with a nice smacking pop I look at him with a giggle. Without hesitation I lean in and begin to suck his balls into my mouth. They are even thicker with chocolate, and I let out a low hum. The vibrations make his balls tighten, as I slowly jerk his shaft, still sucking and humming on his balls. Pre-cum glistens the tip of his shaft, I lick it lightly before coming back down to his balls once more.

PamelaMartini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamelaMartini



“Fuck! When is it going to be my turn?” He groans out, controlling the urge to want to come. I look up at him, licking my lips.

“You want a turn, baby?” I smile at him, knowing full well he’d want one eventually. I couldn't wait until he did. 

“Well duh! I want a turn to taste you and chocolate together.”

With that I get up, and let him climb out of the spot he’s in. The blanket is ruined, but I made sure to put an older one down when making the bed. I lie where he was, and giggle. My skin is white as snow, and having chocolate drizzled on it will be like fudge on vanilla ice cream. He does the same as I did with him. He begins at my throat, and works down covering me much more than I did with him. The chocolate covers my chest, stomach and pussy perfectly.

“Now that you’re covered, I’ll be right back.”

“Wait, what?”

He’s gone before I can really question him. I wonder what he’s up to. When he returns he has fresh fruit. I can’t help but laugh, as the liquid chocolate spills over my rib cage, and down my sides. It tickles, and makes me squirm more. He climbs between my legs, and peels a banana. He dips it into the chocolate bowl, and hangs it over my face. The dripping hits my cheek and chin, before he lowers it enough for me to take into my mouth. I suck it clean, without even breaking the banana. He does it again, but this time I bite it off.

Fresh strawberry’s is what he takes next, dipping it into the pool of my navel. He coats it nicely, before taking a bite. A cheeky smile on his beautiful face, I love watching him tease us both. He leans down, dipping his tongue into my navel, swirls it playfully. I groan out, the touch is sensitive, and makes me light headed almost. He feeds me a strawberry, and works up to my nipples. He sucks them into his mouth, biting a bit hard and circles his tongue around each of them.

Roughly tugging them with his teeth, as his tongue flicked makes me whimper. I watch him with an intense glare. I want more, I need more, and I beg for it. I want him so much it drives me crazy. His mouth never moving, teasing me still he dips two fingers into the chocolate before making his way between my thighs. The creaminess of his fingers glide overly my slick pussy, I gasp and let myself feel him run his fingers over my clit.

The mix of my juices and the chocolate glide well together, he moves down towards my entrance before pushing a single finger in. His thumb rotates over my clit, as he works his finger deeper inside me with each stroke. He never lets his mouth slow, sucking hard on each of them harder with each pull. The tightness of my pussy grips him, pulling him deeper; I grind my hips, moaning out his name with each thrust. I know how much I want to come for him.

“You want to come for me, don’t you baby-girl?”

I look down at him, my breath almost a whisper. “Fuck, I do. I want to come so hard. Please don’t stop, fuck me harder.” I beg him, almost sounding like a demand. He pushes in another finger and strokes my sweetest spot. His thumb works me quicker, my clit becoming so hard, his mouth like magic for me. Between him and the chocolate, I feel as though I’m high on drugs.

My need for coming takes me, reaching my pinnacle ending, I orgasm hard around his two fingers. He keeps thrusting inside me, fucking me with his chocolate covered fingers, his mouth biting and sucking harder. The warm and erratic feeling of it all has me moaning uncontrollably. He licks and sucks on my nipples for a moment longer before moving down between my legs. My orgasm hasn't even settled, he takes my clit into his mouth and sucks gently on it.

The wave of pleasure circles through me, taking each nerve ending with it as they move together. The torrent feeling of what he’s doing to me, with my gasping of his name is undeniable, and I want more. His fingers thrusting deeper, the slight sound of wetness making its slicking noise turns me more, as he bites my clit hard. It makes me yelp out, a fiery burn erupts so deeply.

My unconscious rhythm matches his; he uses this and brings me close to another exploding orgasm. The stickiness of the chocolate coats me, as if it’s a cocoon wrapping me in a thick encasing. My love moves up me, sliding himself into me with a slow need, inching deeper, filling me with his coated cock. I groan out, filling the wonderfully perfect fill of his cock taking what is rightfully his. Our mouths meet; our tongues wrestle each other needing the other with a crazed need.

I feel myself twisting, obeying an instinct I didn't know I possessed, we collide together as one. Our bodies meet with each thrust; he finds a new level deep inside me. I cling to him, feeling my sticky body against his. His panting turns me on, causing my body to react perfectly. I want his seed inside me, mixed with my own juices and our chocolate affair.

I beg him, come for me, I whisper begging him more. I feel his need grow, wanting it as much as I do. My walls tighten around him, gripping him with such force; he begins to kiss me again as we both near our pending explosion. My hips thrust up, his coming down into me, our bodies hungry for that single need only we can give each other. The release is hard, and strong, a welcomed buildup, the release mind blowing.

“You’re a filthy girl, darling dearest.”

“Me? Look at you.” I giggle, running a finger along his slick sweaty chocolate chest.

“What do you say, a shower, and then bed?”

“I say that sounds perfect, and much needed.”

The shower taking much longer than we expected, being chocolate is a bit hard to wash once set in. We decide around two is needed, since we’re in the shower anyways. I know now that using Nutella was the best idea. Chocolate and sex are my sweetest sins, I’ll do it again!

Written By Poppet: For LushStories ONLY! 

Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments