Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Female Gymnast

""Come here""

15
3 Comments 3
1.5k Views 1.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words

I'm in the gym just going easy today. I am doing my usual, trying not to strain myself again. I move towards the bicep curl machine counting to myself. I do three sets of twenty and I take a rest. I start to go to the tricep machine and sit there and rest. I have a slight sweat now.

I look way over across the room as this girl is doing a deadlift. A girl is wearing tight black workout spandex, and part of her shirt is transparent. I try not to get distracted as she is very pretty and cute. The girl lifts it again slowly. It's almost two times her weight! I'm starting to think if she can press lift or bodyslam me too.

I can no longer concentrate as I walk over to observe this cute, pretty, sexy, brown-haired bombshell. I walk over to her and just stand there watching. I watch to see what she does next as she looks at me and smiles.

I build up the courage and say hello to this girl gymnast. "Hi, how are you?"

The girl responds, "I'm fine, you?"

"I'm okay, I couldn't help but notice that you're deadlifting like that."

"Yes, it's not heavy."

"Not heavy?!"

"Yeah, I've been doing this a while now."

I notice that it's nearly three hundred pounds. The girl flexes at me like an Amazon powerhouse although she's not very big. Although she's near 5'5", her muscles stand out on her female body. She looks strong as she flexes her well-put-together body. Her chest looks bigger all of a sudden

"Very impressive, I want to say."

She smiles again easily, "Yes I work hard on my female physique and figure."

"Your figure is very nice and impressive."

I can tell as I look at her hard muscular chest and observe her lifting the weight again. She puts it down slowly without dropping it.

"That's how I do it, It's almost two times my weight, which is two hundred eighty-five pounds."

"Very impressive."

"Do you want to give it a go?"

"Yes, mam."

"Well, I'm Brianna"

"I'm Steve."

"Okay, give it a go."

I hulk up and agree to it as I nod my head. I start to try to lift the way the girl did it as I could hardly lift it off the floor. I pull again as I clearly can't. I only manage to lift it a few inches.

The cute brown-haired bombshell giggles, "It's okay, your muscles there aren't ready."

I begin to laugh nervously as she smiles and giggles at my failure. She winks at me plays with her hair and whips it.

Brianna begins to say, "I'm a trainer so I can guide you."

"Yes please, I'm interested in training more."

"Very well."

"Okay let's exchange information so we can get acquainted."

We exchange information on her phones. She takes my phone and puts her name, Brianna, and her number in my phone.

Brianna says, "Ok hit me up with a text."

I respond, "Okay will do."

I text her as I put it in and say, "Hey."

Bri says, "Okay, I got it."

"Okay, how should I start?"

"Well, there's no limit to what you can do here, for instance, I can press some too.

"You think you can press me?"

"Of course, I can."

"How as a female?"

"Come here."

I walk towards her close as she grabs me by the crotch and lifts. She lifts me and presses me far over her head. I felt higher than I am, being pressed by a girl. I develop an erection as I'm sure she is noticing it as she has me pressed up high above her head.

I begin to say, "Oh my God."

Brianna begins to put me down as I stand tall as if I didn't have an erection. I know she notices my erection as she pressed me.

Brianna says "Another, come here."

Brianna picks me up and slams me to the mat easily with a body slam. More people begin to take notice. She surely notices the hard-on in my pants as some of the other girls do too. The girls are getting a kick out of it. I hit the mat hard with a thud.

"One more."

Brianna lifts me up by the crotch as she picks me up easily, slamming me to the mat easily with another bodyslam.

A girl yells, "She slammed him. She slammed him!"

"Yeah I bodyslammed him and he survived, so he can handle me."

I get up and shy up as she notices the hard-on in my pants.

Bri giggles and says, "Horny, aren't we? It's okay, don't be shy, come on let's go."

My face flusters, smiling as I answer, "I'm okay."

Brianna takes my hand and we walk towards the bench as I walk behind her, memorised by her looks. She lies down on the bench and begins a set.

Brianna says, "Can you spot me?"

I answer, "Yes, sure." as she easily presses two hundred and fifty pounds. Her chest bust is amazing as she presses it up.

I begin to say, "That's very impressive."

"Do you want to go?"

"Can you take some off?"

"Yeah let's remove some, when you do this you want to go slow because this isn't a competition."

I agree and say "Yes, I know."

"Also, don't worry about people around you."

"You're right."

"They are a distraction, so focus here and always pay attention to me."

"Yes, Brianna."

We remove some weight down to one hundred and eighty pounds.

She instructs me and says, "Get down on there, I'll spot you."

I lie down on the bench comfortably. I begin to push up steadily as she helps me press. I struggle as I'm rusty with it. I press it up again as she assists with the bench press.

Bri supports me as she's strict. "That's it, strong for me."

I push for her pressing it up again. I begin to sweat some as I feel okay. I press it again as she assists in the press again. I sweat some more as I press up again as she helps.

Bri motivates me and says, "That's it, press up hard and focus."

She begins to say, motivating me, "Don't make me body slam you again, focus."

I feel myself getting a hard-on again as she says that. I press it again as she helps with assistance. I press up slowly as she assists me in the press.

"Press up hard."

"Okay, that's good."

Bri begins to say, "I see it, don't be embarrassed. It looks very nice"

"Thank you "

"You did well but never strain yourself. It's a workout, not a race or competition. We will definitely keep in contact."

I begin to say, "Can I take you to coffee? Are you busy after this?"

Brianna answers, "Yes please, it'll be nice."

I answer, "It's my pleasure."

We exit the gym hand in hand. We walk to Starbucks as it's right down the block.

We order a couple of grande coffees and we sit down at Starbucks and begin to talk and get to know one another. I get up to get us a couple of waters too. Bri mentions her interests, like travel. She mentions eating healthy and keeping fit and having an exercise routine. We drink our coffee as we get acquainted with each other more.

Brianna starts to say, "Why don't you come over?"

"Yes, I'd like to if you want."

"Ok give me your phone."

Bri adds the address in my phone in Google Maps and hands it back. She smiles as she heads towards her car.

I walk towards my car and get in. Bri exits the parking lot and turns. I sit for a minute or two and think. I begin to follow the Gps as it starts to tell me which direction to go.

I arrive at the house a few minutes later. I park behind her car and turn it off. I get out of the car and approach the door as it opens with her waiting for me.

Bri says, "Hey again."

"Hey"

"Come on in."

"Thank you."

I walk into a rather large living room area with a leather couch and loveseat. The sixty-inch Tv is attached to the wall with some music playing. I can see her kitchen as I walk further in.

Bri says, "Do you like it?"

"Yes, very much."

"Okay let's get comfortable."

"Would you like some red wine?"

"Yes please, if you're going to have some I won't mind"

She answers, smiling, "That's fine."

I sit on the couch and make myself comfortable. I look at the Tv as has the music playing on one side with a news channel on the other. Bri returns with the wine and she sits next to me.

Bri touches my hair and face as I feel an interesting intimate connection with her. we talk and then we toast our glasses as she touches my face and we briefly kiss. It feels so good as she holds my face.

KristenJohnson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristenJohnson

Bri begins to ask, "So are you seeing anyone?

"No, you?"

"No, duh that's why I asked you."

We sip the wine as we get closer acquainted together. We talk more and sip more wine. By the time the glasses are half-empty, she moves closer and we kiss more. We both enjoy it as she gropes me, feeling my crotch. My erection comes back again as her hand lands on it.

"Mmm, how does this feel?"

"Oh so good."

She answers softly, "Yeah?"

"Yes, don't stop."

"Yea, I like it."

We drink the wine more as we get looser to each other. I put my hand down her pants to feel her panties as she is wet. In return, she massages my hard-on through my pants, working it.

We drink the rest of the glass of wine. she begins pulling my zipper down, reaching her hand in my pants and grabbing my hard-on. She begins whacking me off as she strokes it very slow.

"Do you want more wine?"

"Yes please"

She smiles and giggles, "Okay, don't lose this, keep it hard for me baby."

I begin holding my dick in my hand and start jerking it off as I wait for Brianna to return. I pump it up and down my shaft to keep it hard.

Bri returns with the wine and we sip the wine again. She wraps her hand around my hard dick again, playing with it. It throbs hard in her hand as she strokes it.

"Drink your wine, I'll be right back."

"Okay. Yes."

I continue to watch the Tv with music on it and drink the red wine and down to a half glass again.

Suddenly Bri returns, and in surprise, my jaw drops. She a wearing a black long-sleeve, latex bodysuit equipped with a flogger and riding crop.

Bri says, "Do you like what you see?"

I answer, "You're so beautiful and hot."

Bri moves closer to me as she feels herself up, running her hands on the latex bodysuit she's wearing.

"Lie down on the cushion and just relax."

Bri walks closer getting on top of the couch also. She slowly puts her finger on my mouth. Slowly she moves her body on top of mine, opening up the middle of her latex bodysuit where her crotch is. She sits on my face, rubbing her pussy on my face. I automatically begin eating her out as she humps my face with her body. She begins whacking me off as I lap her wet, moist pussy. I feel her soft hand around my big cock as she pumps it up and down again and again.

"Stay still, I'll be right back. Please don't touch it."

I stand still as I know my place and who is in charge. I stay still as my cock throbs and pulsates thinking about Brianna and her latex outfit.

"Now stand."

"Oh my."

"Bend it over slowly, my dear."

Bri begins to put on black rubber gloves. I obey her as I bend over for Brianna. My ass sticks out. She lubes up my ass as she begins getting her strap-on dildo ready to enter. I open my legs wider as I know what's about to happen.

Bri inserts her eight-inch strap-on dildo into my ass as it slides in easily. I take it in as she rocks it back and forth again and again. She slaps and punishes my ass as she drives the dildo in deep.

Bri ploughs me harder with the strap on as she picks up the pace to rougher and harder. I feel it as it intrudes deep within.

Brianna wraps her hand around my body to my hard dick and begins whacking it off as she ploughs me in the ass harder and rougher.

"Oh my...."

Brianna asks, "Do you like it?"

"Uhh. Oooh yeah, I like it."

Brianna rams her body in harder as she smacks my ass again and again. The harder and rougher she goes the more of an orgasm I feel inside, her latex body hitting my body every time. I feel myself building up an enormous orgasm inside as I'm being dominated by Bri.

She suddenly stops and pulls out.

Brianna commands, "Lie down for me and open your legs ok. I want you in missionary, ok?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I'm going to fuck you in the ass."

I lie down and open up my legs as Brianna inserts her rubber eight-inch strap-on dildo in again. It goes in very easily as I submit to her again. I'm in missionary style. She picks up the rough pace as she drives it in deep.

Brianna begins jacking me off again as she bounces into me again and again, ploughing me hard and fast. She pumps my hard-on up and down as it throbs in her hand. She pumps it very hard as I begin to orgasm several times. I ejaculate hard, as I spray up in the air with her hand wrapped around my hard throbbing dick.

Brie continues to pump it as I release for her again, spraying more up. I drop my head back, releasing as my eyes close.

"Ok let's finish doggy style. Turn it around for me."

I abide by her command as I turn around. She enters me easily again, spanking and slapping my ass as she takes it deep again, punishing me as she continues.

Brianna begins speeding up already, ploughing me from behind deep and hard with her black rubber strap-on dildo. Back and forth again as she rams it in causing me to begin to orgasm again. I hit the third climax as I shake hard and my eyes close.

I start to say, "Oh my God I'm going to explode."

I begin jacking it off as Brianna takes me from behind. I feel her hand reach around me, whacking me off as she ploughs me hard in the ass again and again. I feel another crack on my ass hard as I release and cum like I never have before. I erupt on her hand like a volcano as she finishes me off again.

Brianna opens up the bottom of her black latex bodysuit as she lies on me sixty-nine style now as she begins swallowing my hard-on dick in her mouth. She strokes hard with her hand, beating me off nonstop.

"Do you have another in you for me, uh?"

"Oh yes, Bri."

"Okay, take your time."

"Eat me."

I begin servicing her sweet-tasting wet pussy as I begin eating her out. I insert my tongue in as I'm lapping up her wet pussy. I massage my hands on her latex-clad buttocks as my hard cock is in her mouth.

I feel her lips and my hard dick in her mouth as she swallows it again and again. Bri deep throats me hard and I feel my hard dick deep in her throat throbbing.

I insert my finger in her pussy as I'm still eating her out. I feel her labia walls and wet juices as I finger her and make her scream lightly. She lets out more and more liquid juice as I pump her with my finger. My face is still sitting under her sticky wet pussy licking it up as it's so delicious.

Brianna sucks me off rougher and harder as she still wacks my hard-on off again to get a fourth orgasm out of me. I felt myself building again as if I was going to spray it in her pretty face.

"Mmm, your hard dick is so delicious, spray it in my pretty face."

"Oh my God, your pussy tastes so good, please cream your liquid all over my face."

I felt her pussy juices slowly come out on my tongue as it tastes so good. I continue lapping it.

Brianna wraps her hand around my hard dick and pumps it very fast and rough. It feels so good and now I'm about to cum for her again.

"Oh my God, don't stop pumping me."

I continue eating her out as I pump my finger in harder and harder as she's in agony and near her orgasm.

Brianna with her wet left hand is able to make me orgasm again. She inserts her finger in my anal and was able to hit my g spot. My cum sprays up in the air as it squirts in her pretty cute face and long auburn hair. She is able to make me cum for the fourth time which no other girl ever did until I met her.

I feel a flood of her liquid come out gushing into my face like a faucet. It feels so good as I'm completely soaked in her girl juices. I'm so satisfyingly drenched in her juices.

"I believe that this was one of, if not the greatest experience I ever had. You're so much fun, erotic and so enjoyable to be with."

"Oh my, I feel the same way! You're so erotic too, and I want to keep in touch with you. We will train together too."

Published 
Written by Pinkfloyd75
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments