Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Season To Remember Part 2

"This is a true story about an experience I had when I was younger. Part 2."

0
0 Comments 0
5.1k Views 5.1k
850 words 850 words
I stifled a yawn and climbed onto my bed, running a hand through my spiky hair.

"Are you going to bed?" Taylor asked, sitting on the bed next to me.

"I think so." I nodded, pulling off my shirt.

"Goodnight." She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly.

"Night." I moaned sleepily, returning the hug.

I exchanged words with Reece and Shayla, who were both already in bras and panties and getting ready to climb into bed, before undoing my belt, dropping my pants on the floor next to the bed, and climbing in. I had barely been able to hide the tent in my boxers, and I had to manage through the night, seeing as I was in a room with three girls.

"Good night everyone." Reece said, turning off the lights.

I could hear her shifting around in the dark, and I wished I could think up an excuse to get her in my bed with me, but I figured it would be too easy to figure out that I was hard. I didn't want to ruin my reputation with them on the first night.

**********

"Jake, wake up." Whispered Reece, shaking me gently. "Come on, you're gonna be late for school."

"Fuck." I muttered, stuffing my face into the pillow.

"Come on..." She begged. "If you get up now I'll make sure we get some alone time tonight."

I pulled back the blankets and stumbled out of bed. I was expecting to have my skin met with cold air, and to be shivering all over. Instead, the room had a perfect temperature, which may not have benefited me quite as much as I imagined. I felt my companion down under begin to stir, and I quickly pulled on some pants. I didn't normally get hard easily, but being around these three was certainly affecting me.

I pulled on a black T-shirt and a grey hoodie advertising the Washington Capitals Hockey Club, before stumbling groggily down the stairs toward the kitchen, with Reece hot in pursuit.

"Morning Jake." Taylor called out, glancing up from her breakfast.

"Morning." I replied. "When's practice? You know?"

"Five." She nodded.

"Shayla, Taylor, come with me." Reece said, dragging them into the living room.

I could hear the door close, but I didn't give it much thought. I dug into the meal that had been set in front of me by Jasmine, Reece's mother.

"So, I wanted to talk to you about something Jake." Jeff sighed and looked up from the paper to stare me in the face. "It's a big responsibility to take on, but we're going to have four captains.

RubyAlaska
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyAlaska

Do you want to be one of them?"

I was shocked. Everything seemed to be going right for me, which was not at all normal. Nothing went right for me normally, so I was a little suspicious.

"I'd be honored!" I agreed anyway.

"Great." He smiled. "I'm thinking by Wednesday we'll have the final decision on the captain and the alternates, but you'll be one of them."

I nodded and took a drink of orange juice.

**********

"Finally." I groaned as I stepped out of the school.

I looked around, trying to spot the girls. They had promised to meet me outside and walk with me down to the arena for practice.

"Jake!" I heard Shayla call my name, and turned around to see them walking toward me.

I waited for them to catch up to me, and we continued walking toward the arena.

"God, I'm tired." I groaned. "I don't know how I'll manage on a game day."

"We get off school on most game days." Reece told me, and I sighed with relief.

"Thank god. I couldn't do it. It's as simple as that." I laughed. "I could not do it."

I glanced down at my jeans, and admired the way they looked with the belt. I promised myself I would remember to wear them together again tomorrow.

"Whatcha lookin at Jakie?" Called Reece, putting her arm around my shoulders and walking in sync with me.

I glanced down at her boots. They were made of some type of white fur, and they matched her tights well.

"You should come and visit us in our room after practice." Taylor said, and Reece nodded.

"Sure thing I will." I agreed, nodding my head.

We reached the arena, and headed through the players entrance.

"Hey there." The short man working at the front desk greeted us.

"Hey Sherman." I replied.

I'd known him since I was about five, because he was a good friend of my dads.

We headed through the door labeled 'HOME PLAYERS' and toward our complex.

"Hey Jakie." Called Aedan as I headed into the boys dressing room. "How was school?"

"Complete shit. How about yours?" I replied with a smirk.

"Pretty much the same." He replied, and I took a seat in my stall next to him.

"Ready for practice?" He asked, and I nodded sarcastically. "It's gonna be a good one, right? I mean, I'm fucked. I can barely walk, so I'm gonna love this."
Published 
Written by Jakie837
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors