Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Touchdown

"A football game on tv turns into sex games in the bedroom."

5
0 Comments 0
9.3k Views 9.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
It was finally here. The day that Hank had been wanting to arrive for the last seven months. It was finally the first day of football season. He was again able to watch his favorite team, the Dallas Cowboys. This was even more important as they just happen to be playing his least favorite team the San Francisco 49ers. He was so excited that he could hardly contain himself. The pepperoni with extra cheese pizza he ordered had just arrived and his beer had been chilling for about an hour. So it was just him, his pizza, and his ice-cold beer.

Pam, his gorgeous girlfriend, was not into football so she was working on computer art for a friend's birthday. As much as Pam was concentrating on her work, she couldn't help but hear Hank cussing and cheering depending on how things were going with the game. She would smile thinking about Hank carrying on all by himself in the living room and felt a little sorry for their basset hound Duke who was laying on the couch with him. A few minutes into the second quarter, as if he had taken all he could handle, Duke came waddling into the room where Pam was working and laid down beside her chair. Pam reached down and petted Duke's head and ran her hand down his long ear as if to let him know that she understood that Hank was too much to take when he was watching football.

Finally it was half-time and Pam had an idea. She needed a break from her work, and knew that Hank didn't care much about all the talking the commentators did during half-time. So she quickly went to the bedroom and slipped into a sexy, lacy purple teddy. She then slinked into the living room and stood in front of the television with a pair of pink fuzzy handcuffs dangling from her right index finger. Hank was a little annoyed at Pam blocking the television at first, but then realized he was about to have more fun than listening to ex-football players babble about the game and make their worthless predictions for the Super Bowl. So he stood up and removed his blue tank top. He made his way to Pam, picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. Hank laid her on the bed and climbed over her. They kissed passionately as Pam ran her hands up and down Hank's muscular chest, back, and shoulders. She then began pulling down Hank's sweatpants down over his butt, thighs, and then completely off and tossed them on the floor.

Hank was now standing, completely naked, at the side of the bed with Pam sitting on the edge facing him. She reached up, taking Hank's rock-hard cock in her hand and began stroking it. It felt so good to Hank that he thought his knees were about to give out. Pam then took Hank's cock into her warm mouth and moved her lips over it while she continued to stroke him. She then reached up with her other hand and caressed his balls. This was about all Hank could handle. Pam sensed that Hank was about to squirt his load in her mouth and stopped sucking his cock. She thought it would be terrible for things to end before half-time was even over. Hank positioned Pam on the bed where he could access her juicy pussy from behind. He began to tease her pussy with his cock by starting to slip it in, but then taking it out and rubbing her pussy lips with the tip. He then spanked her round butt cheeks a few times before finally giving her what she wanted so much. He rammed his cock into her pussy and thrust his hips, going deep inside her. Pam let out a moan and bit her lip as along with the pleasure there was a little bit of pain.

As Hank continued pounding Pam from behind he reached up and squeezed her breast and pinched her nipple between his index finger and thumb. Hank knew what he was thinking of doing next would be a bit risky, but decided to go for it anyway. He began rubbing her butt hole with his finger while still fucking her from behind. As he rubbed her tight little hole he felt her tense up at first, but then she began to relax and her hole started loosing up.

Eistra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eistra

He slipped his finger in and began fingering her hole. They had only tried anal one other time and Pam wasn't quite as into it the first time as Hank was. Knowing this, he wanted to make sure that she was going to be alright with it this time. Pam gave him the "go ahead" sign as she reached around and pulled her cheeks apart. Hank removed his cock from her wet pussy and slowly eased it into her puckered hole. Pam moaned and exhaled heavily a couple of times, but Hank was now all the way in and began moving his cock in and out of her butt.

The pain for Pam was a little intense at first, but then the pleasure took over and they both really got into the moment. Pam and Hank got into rhythm, her butt slamming into his legs as his throbbing cock rammed deep inside of her. He then reached up and grabbed a handful of her coal black hair, giving it a yank as he fucked her round butt. Pam arched her back and licked her lips as Hank grabbed her butt cheek and gave it a hard squeeze. That was it, Hank could handle it no longer. With Pam's tight butt squeezing on his cock he exploded inside her. His cum began flowing out of her butt as her pussy juices dripped onto the bed. Hank quickly moved down to her pussy and began licking and sucking all the juice he could from her bald lips. Pam turned around and they kissed deeply and passionately, their hands exploring each other's bodies. She told Hank to go finish watching his game while she took a shower.

As Pam passed by him, Hank gave her a smack on the that sweet butt he had just fucked. With a smile on his face, and beads of sweat on his forehead, Hank slipped his sweatpants back on and made his way back to the living room. He was surprised to see the game was late into the third quarter and the Cowboys were up by twenty-eight points. He thought this day couldn't get any better. His team was kicking butt and he had just had incredible sex with his wonderful girlfriend. However, things were about to in fact get even better as he decided to take there lovemaking into overtime.

Hank heard the water still running in the shower and decided, that since his team was winning by so much, he would give Pam a surprise. He removed his pants once again and headed to the bathroom with is rigid cock bouncing as he walked. He opened the shower door and stepped in. Pam was indeed surprised as he wrapped his arms around her from behind and began kissing her neck. His cock rubbed up against her butt cheek sending a little thrill through her body. Hank then grabbed Pam's wrists and placed her hands up against the shower wall. He then rammed his cock in her pussy and reached around massaging her breasts. He thrust into her over and over. Pam arched her back and pressed harder into the wall, giving Hank verbal signs of the pleasure he was sending all through her body. Pam then turned around and wrapped her right leg around his waist, draping it across his butt cheek. Hank then stuffed his hardness into her pussy once again. While he fucked her harder and harder their tongues met each other and began intertwining. As the intensity increased they could handle no more and climaxed together, collapsing against the shower wall where they stayed for a few seconds. They then washed each other's bodies and once out of the shower dried each other off as well. Hank picked up Pam once again and took her to the bed. They slipped under the green and red plaid sheets where they cuddled and kissed for several minutes. Soon they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

It wasn't long before Duke made his way to the room and jump onto the bed. He situated himself between Hank and Pam's feet and was soon dreaming of dog biscuits and that cute poodle down the street.

Published 
Written by tb0ne2u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors