Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Trina's All Grown Up" (Smoking Fetish Story)

"Eighteen year old woman indulges her stepfather's kink."

11
2 Comments 2
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you for reading. Please comment and follow. Many thanks! - Lawrence"

“Can we stop by the cigarette store daddy?”

Lance’s young stepdaughter, Trina, couldn't have known what those words coming out of her soft eighteen year old mouth did to him. This is the first he’s hearing of her being a smoker. He thought he smelled the sweet mix of a previous cigarette and sweet body spray when she entered his truck. The odor, reaching his nostrils, touched him in a place that aroused him. Now, he knew for sure. She was being naughty. At this thought, his cock stretched, and rolled in his jeans.

A freshman at Briton State College, Trina must be trying new things; and this new thing, was, well – his thing.

“Sure.” he answered

She looked at him and smiled big.

Trina, sitting in the passenger seat of his truck, was a cutie. Five foot two, one hundred and five pounds. Trina wore braided blonde pigtails, pushed down by a pink beanie hat. Eyes so blue, they were almost clear. Button nose and full, kind lips, covering perfect teeth.

She was wearing a short white hoodie sweatshirt, made with holes at the end of the sleeves – where Trina had inserted her thumbs. Tight bleached jeans hugged her thin legs down to the ankles. Powder-blue low-top Keds and short white socks, with what looked to be little cotton balls hanging off them, finished out her look. Everything about Trina was damn-near perfect.

As she was smiling and bouncing in her seat like a puppy dog, Lance made his way toward Tipps Tobacco Outlet. Every now and then, his commute would take him by the establishment. He was always aroused at the thought of being near the place. For Lance, it was not unlike a pervert driving by an Adult Video Store, only much naughtier. He’d passed by many times with a rock-hard cock. Today, Lance was going inside. He was flush with sexual energy and excitement.

He pulled into Tipps, and it had all of the feel of going into the Adult Store - with your stepdaughter. Trina, still smiling and singing a pop song, jumped from the truck and skipped to the front entrance of Tipps.

“C’mon daddy!”

Pushing the door, a small bell fixed at the top jingled. As they stepped in, the smell of a thousand different tobacco scents hit Lance’s nose. A sudden sensation of precum leaving his throbbing fuckstick caught his attention.

Trina bounced to the glass counter. An older attractive woman behind the counter took a long drag off a corked cigarette, set it down in a glass ashtray, and blew a large cloud of smoke high into the air. Lance could watch this woman smoke for days. He knew he’d be cumming to the memory of this whole experience later. This lady’s long drag and strong exhale will be in there with the rest.

‘What can I get for you sweetie?”

“May I please have pack of Marlboro Reds, and those long thin cigars – the ones with the tips on them.”

“Black and Milds?” the lady asked.

“Yes!” Trina said, pushing up on her tip-toes.

Lance had this strange feeling that Trina was more of “the adult” in this situation than was he. He’d never purchased or even tried smoking cigarettes. His wife Bree, Trina’s mom, hadn’t either. And here is his tender stepdaughter busting right through his taboo, purchasing the very adult product which has had him climaxing for years. He felt like the child in the room. Two sexy adult smokers...and him.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

The lady turned and collected the requested items. Turning back, placing the two packs on the glass counter, she said, “That’ll be eight dollars and twelve cents, sugar.”

Trina, pushed her hand down into the front pocket of her jeans, reaching for the ten dollar bill she’d put there earlier. Just then, Lance stepped forward and put his hand on Trina’s shoulder. “I’ll get this. You should save your money for things you might need at school.” Pointing behind the lady at the counter, Lance said, “And, give her that pink Hello Kitty Zippo lighter and some fluid too.” Hearing this, Trina spun around - “I love you daddy!” Up on her toes again, she came in on Lance with a strong hug. He was delighted to smell old smoke in her tender hair.

Buying her these cigarettes was a huge turn on for Lance. He was buying a young woman’s smokes! So dirty, and yet, so amazing. He instantly fantisized about buying Trina a carton for her birthday. Next, he'd add a dream-catcher cigarette case and an ashtray. In this process, he'd allow his imagination to go wild - having her fully outfitted as a solid smoker. 

Once outside, Trina quickly removed the cellophane and foil, revealing twenty fresh corks. She pulled one out and let it dangle in her pouty lips. Lance soaked the cotton of the Zippo with fluid and put it back together. His hands were shaking in anticipation. He tried to steady himself, but was overcome by the lust of his fetish. He struck the flint a few times, finally bringing a flame up from the lighter. Hands now quaking, he reached the fire out towards Trina’s waiting cigarette.

Seeing his vulnerability, Trina took a step back, put her hands on her hips and said, “Daddy! It’s just me!”

He blushed.

Resetting, Lance steadied his first hand with the second. Trina leaned in with the tip of her cigarette touching, and then curling the flame toward herself as she pulled on the cork. As she straightened up, Trina’s clear blue eyes met Lance’s. In the middle of a long drag, fingers spread wide, she winked at him. He was melting in ecstasy.

From this point forward, being anywhere that Trina is smoking, will be similar to being on an active porn set. Life was going to be very good from here on out. Trina took another hard pull from her Marlboro, flicked the ash, and exhaled the smoke through a smile. Excited for more, she brought the cigarette to her beautiful mouth again and double-pumped, watching the cherry intently. She then quickly snapped the inhale. Exhaling an amazing amount of smoke in a tight stream, Trina laced the fingers of her non-smoking hand in Lance’s, and walked him toward the truck.

 

Published 
Written by Lawrencetrybe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments