Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trip To The Store - Part 1

"Some days turn into very eventful days!"

3
2 Comments 2
11.1k Views 11.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
It’s late spring and the tent caterpillars come out and strip the leaves off of the trees. The poplar trees in my area are pretty bare and as a result, the caterpillars go on the move looking for more leaves to eat. They crawl around and occasionally dangle down from threads of silk that they spin. More than one time I’ve come in from outdoors with "friends" crawling down my back. I had to dodge a few on my way to the mall. They make a snapping sound when they get squished and their green guts squirt out.
She got off the phone when I walked into the pet store. The woman was good looking to my taste, voluptuous, she was wearing a fairly dressy outfit, a pleated skirt, nylons, and a pair of white open-toed sling-back flats. As my eyes moved up to her nametag, she smiled at me and asked if I needed any help...
I said "No, thanks."
She said, "OK, I'm Marisa, just call me if you need some assistance."
I admired her legs as she walked towards the back of the store. I came for some specialty shampoo for my critters, and I found the bottles on a shelf behind the table where Marisa was working. She was cleaning some glass panels, I assumed out of a cage or aquarium. I didn't look at what she was working on.
I knelt down behind her to look at the 30 or so different bottles on the bottom shelf. The shelving was a glass style with a mirrored back. I picked up a bottle and started to read the fine print, and then noticed that I was staring at the back of her legs from her butt to her shoes. Marisa was leaning on the table looking down at something, but my attention was drawn to her feet. Marisa had her weight on her left foot, and her right toes were pointed into the throat of the flat, I had a clear view of her sole.
I heard two soft 'pafs' and I turned to look directly at what had made the noise. I saw two baby mice on the floor beside Marisa, on their backs and slowly waving their legs in the air.
I turned back to look at the mice through the mirror.
A few moments later I heard her say to the table, "Oh, you don't want him do you? Let's make sure" She bent over enough to bump against me in the narrow aisle. "Oops," she said with a little smile as I looked up at her, and then she did something that blew me away!
She straightened up, moved her right foot gently over the baby mice, and grasped them with her toes. She picked up her leg, swatting me in the head with the bottom of her skirt, and then dropped the mice into her hand. She turned her attention back to the table, and pointed her toes back onto the insole of her shoe.
I turned back to the fine print on the bottle, and let my eyes wander through the mirror to the sole of her foot. My eyes followed her legs up and I noticed a caterpillar crawling along the hem of her skirt. I said "It looks like you have a hitchhiker on your skirt."
Marisa looked back down at me and followed my pointing finger to her hemline. "Oh, thanks," she said as she lifted her right leg to flare her skirt, and flicked the caterpillar off with a fingernail. She turned back and her toes found the little bowtie on top of the flat’s toe section.
I saw the caterpillar unfurl itself from its defensive coil where it landed next to her shoe. It started marching towards the opening of the sling-back heel. I got an instant stiffy when it marched up the side of the heel and onto the white sole of the flat. Her body turned towards me and as I looked at her face I noticed her eyes staring at the insole of her flat. Her toes were scrunched under and her toenails tapped on the floor as she lightly rested her right leg. I looked back at the caterpillar to see that it was marching slowly towards the toe of her shoe.
I watched her slide her foot into her shoe, and I heard a faint ‘snap’.
I spoke up to Marisa, "Can you make sense of this?" handing the bottle up to her.
She squatted beside me as she took the bottle from me.
I can't remember what she told me about the bottle, since I was watching her right shoe as she squatted beside me again, and then noticed I was getting a little show as I turned back to the mirror to grab another bottle.

HalleyCloud
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HalleyCloud

I could see her panties, as her skirt fell away from her thighs. I couldn't help but notice that she was wearing thigh high nylons as well.
I managed to shift my attention back to her face as she finished whatever it was she was saying, and I took the bottle back from her and replaced it on the shelf. "I'll read some more," I told her, and she smiled and then got back up. The phone rang and Marisa walked to the front to answer the call.
I remained crouched beside the bottles while she returned. "Still looking?" she asked with a sweet smile.
"The fine print is a little hard to see," I said as I heard another little 'paf'.
Marisa looked down at the latest little mouse to hit the floor, and with a little sorrow in her voice said, "I guess this litter is being rejected."
I said "Hmmm?"
She said, "I'm cleaning out a mouse cage, one of our hamsters had a litter a few days ago, and the mother is pushing some of the little ones away, while I've got the sides off, she's pushing them over the edge."
I noticed a few shavings drift down to the floor next to the little victim.
"These pinkies won't survive."
She turned to grab something above me when I heard another two little 'pafs'. I just started to say "I thi..." when Marisa turned back and stepped squarely on one of my newest floor mates.
The 'splorch' noise sounded very wet. She lifted her left foot a few inches and giggled a cute little "Oops!" as she moved her foot back to reveal a very flat mouse. "Poor little pinkie." Marisa cooed, a little disappointment was on her face.
I stared at the flattened mess on the floor. Her left shoe dropped to the floor next to it.
I was brought out of my stare as she tapped me on the head with the roll of paper towels.
"Can you do me a favour?" she asked coyly. "Can you wipe off my shoe and get that little mess?"
This time she used her left foot to grab the remaining pinkies on the floor, transfer them to her hand and then back to the tabletop.
I picked up her left shoe and wiped the bottom of it, righted it on the floor next to the flat mouse, and then I noticed that there was a flat pinkie inside her left shoe! It was hard to see as it was covered partially by the bowtie of the flat. I stared at it for a few seconds trying to figure out how long it had been in there as I wiped up the remains and shavings from the floor.
Marisa took the wad of paper towels as I handed them up to her, pushed her foot back into her shoe, and squatted beside me in the same place as before.
What a show!
I got the same view of her panties as I looked at the mirror above the next bottle, but this time her panties were noticeably wet! She seemed to be smiling a lot more as she explained the fine print to me.
I picked one and handed it to her, saying, "I'll take this one."
We both stood up, and Marisa had another careful look around the floor before walking to the front. She turned from me and looked at the price book behind her. Marisa's right foot came out of her shoe and she pointed her toes down again, giving me a great view of the spread-out caterpillar pressed into the ball of her nylon clad foot. She found the price and as she rang up the sale she thanked me for my help.
I asked, "So what will happen to those baby mice?"
Marisa replied with another big smile "Well, the rejected ones that don't get squashed become snake food. We don't waste anything here. And I'll try not to step on any more of them."
I said my thanks, grateful for a bag to hold in front of my waist as I backed out of the store.

Published 
Written by mikedatech2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments