Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wet Encounter

18
4 Comments 4
26.3k Views 26.3k
955 words 955 words
It started becuse I hadn't had it for weeks and was feeling horny as hell. I had never really seen the big deal about meeting people on the internet, especially not for just one-off encounters; but I just felt like what I was in the mood for was ridiculously meaningless sex with whatever cheap and easy girl was up for it.

It took a surprisingly little amount of time to find someone. I thought I would be gloing through profiles for ages to find someone who was into the same things as me, but after a day or so I found someone who shared my fetish. The thing is you see, I'm into watersports, and it's hard to find people the 'normal way' who are into the same thing. But the girl I got chatting to on this site, whose name was 'Cutie500' but I later found out was called Susan... Well she was filthy. Not only was she immediately talking about how much she wanted a hard cock in her mouth, but she was telling me what she liked to happen straight after....

We met up in a local hotel; neutral ground. We both promised each other that there was no obligation, and that if there were any reservations we could go home with no hard feelings. But I think we both knew that this was just a formality the first time we saw each other. We badly wanted to do bad things, and couldn't get started!

I don't know but I had thought of Susan as quite petite, but she was slightly overweight, which actually does more for me. It meant she had an ample cleavage, and an arse I could have spent all night squeezing. She had red hair, which I found out for a fact was natural during the course of the evening! She was 8 years older, but neither of us had had much experience of our mutual fetish, and both needed to encourage each other.

Watersports requires being able to drink a lot and hold on, and so we spent a few hours in the bar drinking beers, coffee and water. Chatting away, I found out that she had a wicked sense of humour and was very naughty. At one point she squeezed my cock through my trousers until I was rock hard, and then stopped, leaving me very horny and flustered in the bar!

When we got up to the room, we decided that I would take charge because I was into more aspects of watersports than her. Whilst she only liked being pissed on, I liked being pissed on but also wanted to piss on her. But most of all, I wanted to see her piss into her knickers. She had put on an especially tight pair for the occasion, and I refused to let her go until she couldn't hold it any more.

The pink fabric slowly developed a dark patch; then, when I gave her the signal, she released her bladder and warm piss started gushing into her knickers.

candiegilson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
candiegilson1

I stroked her pussy through the fabric, and she moaned as her piss formed a puddle around her feet. Splashing in it while I rubbed her clit, she buckled, and grabbed onto the towel-rail as an orgasm rippled through her. Her tits were hard, and I gently stroked them with one hand, while the other played with her piss soaked pants.

After a while, I let her take her knickers off; but I said she had to sit in the bath. We both knew what was coming. She started rubbing her clit, while I took my very hard cock and aimed it at her.

I had been holding out for a long time for myself, and I was so hard that even though I was aiming at her tits, the moment I started pissing it went all over her. She leant forward, took my cock in her hand and directed it squarely in her face. I was partly sprayed into her mouth, but splashed all around her face in general; the heavy make up she had applied to her eyes started to run, and all the time she had two fingers in her pussy, grinding against them.

Once I finished pissing on her, she started licking and then sucking my cock, really moving her head; just on the verge of coming, she took me out of her mouth, aimed my bell end into her face, and wanked me off until my spunk was dripping down her face. She looked a complete mess.

As I had come, I was feeling quite placid, and did not expect what happened next; Susan pushed me down, and started grinding her pussy into my face. Happy to oblige, I sucked as hard as I could on her pussy lips and clit. But after a few minutes - well, again, we both knew what had brought us together. Her salty yellow piss began to fill my mouth and drip down my chest. She started squealing, partly out of relief and mostly out of ecstacy. she came hard, and pushed me aside.

Both of us needed a good clean, and took a shower together; we soaped each other down. Something people sometimes think about watersports is that it's an S&M thing; it can be, but it can be a mutual pleasure, and that's what we had. We kissed and chatted for a while and went to bed. In the morning we went our separate ways. I don't know if we'll see each other again but I expect we will. We've both found someone as perverted as each other in the same locality, and that's rare!

Any further stories, I promise to tell!

Published 
Written by NicolasSix
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments