Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Silence is Goldwyn

"A virgin catches his former teacher in an affair, and she offers to buy his silence with a blowjob."

69
16 Comments 16
10.0k Views 10.0k
6.9k words 6.9k words

I checked the time on my phone, shut off the car, and headed back into the laundromat. The place was empty, as it usually was. The motel at the edge of town opening the 24-hour laundromat suited me perfectly. I didn’t have to deal with anyone and never had to wait.

Once I transferred all my clothes from the washers to the dryers, I headed back out to my car. It was way more comfortable than the plastic seats inside, and I was parked close enough to use the free wi-fi.

With about five minutes to go on the dryers, I saw the hotel room door just to my left open. Upon seeing my old high school principal Mr. Maclean emerge, I covered the light from my phone and shrank back in my seat. He had developed a serious hate-on for me when I dropped out of the academic team. I somehow doubted that had changed after I graduated.

Fortunately, he walked to his car and drove away. I breathed a sigh of relief, but had to wonder why he was leaving a hotel after midnight. It didn’t really matter, so I decided to go ahead and empty the first dryer, which was a couple of minutes ahead of the one I had marked the time for. It worked out perfectly. By the time I’d finished with each load, the next dryer was shutting off. I stashed the first two baskets in my car, and then returned for the final one.

I put the last basket in the back seat and shut the door just in time for the same hotel door to open. I could barely believe my eyes when I saw my senior English teacher Ms. Goldwyn step out of the door.

I couldn’t help but stare.

She had her strawberry blonde hair down instead of up in a bun – though it looked a little mussed. She was wearing a tight blue dress that showed off her body in a way that shocked me compared to the way she’d dressed in school. The skirt was short, and the neckline showed cleavage from tits that were way bigger than I’d realized they were. The strings of pearls hanging between her breasts served to draw even more attention to them.

I saw her stiffen and heard her gasp when she saw me. That was also the moment when I gathered enough of my wits to realize that the principal – who was still married as far as I knew – had exited the door only a few minutes before. I put two and two together, and the next thing I knew, I heard myself mutter, “Ms. Goldwyn?”

“Shit,” she said under her breath.

I’d never heard her curse before, so it was yet another shock to the system that kept me from climbing in my car. We stared at each other in stunned silence for a couple of seconds before my face started to burn. I looked away and reached for the door handle.

“Jason, wait...” she said. I heard her heels clicking on the pavement as she walked toward me.

I was too embarrassed to respond, but by the time I’d opened the door, she was standing next to me. She put her hand on the door to keep me from opening it more than a crack.

“Jason, I can... This isn’t...” She let out a great sigh, paused for a moment, and then asked, “Is there any chance you can forget what you saw here tonight?”

I muttered something unintelligible while avoiding eye contact.

I shivered as she leaned in. I could smell her perfume and feel her breath as she whispered into my ear, “If you forget what you saw here tonight, I’ll suck your cock.”

Holy fucking shit! my inner voice screamed as I turned to look at her without thinking. Did she really just say that?

She was wearing a crooked grin. “Yes?” she asked.

When I didn’t immediately answer, she moved the hand that was holding the door and curled her fingers around my wrist. I let go of the door handle, and she bumped the door closed with her butt before pulling me toward the room.

“Hurry, before anyone sees us,” she said.

My heart and my thoughts were both racing. She hadn’t even closed the door yet, so all she had to do was push it open and draw me inside. It actually scraped my hip as she pushed it shut behind us. The sight of the unmade bed rather forcefully reminded me of what she was supposed to be encouraging me to forget.

She cupped my chin in her hand and forced me to look at her. She was wearing her teacher expression when she said, “I want your word. I do this for you, and you never tell a soul what you saw here tonight.”

“I... I...” My brain simply wouldn’t work. All I could do was stammer and stare at her.

“Won’t tell anyone?” she prompted, and then licked her lips.

“Won’t tell,” I repeated.

“Good,” she said and smiled at me. “On the bed, then.”

Ms. Goldwyn put her hand on my ass and pushed. I took the couple of steps forward, still moving on autopilot and in complete disbelief that it was actually happening. A push on my shoulder turned me around, and another prompted me to sit. I felt like a marionette with no control of my own body.  I was stiff as a board when she tried to lift my leg. My eyes homed in on her cleavage of their own accord. My face burned even hotter when tore my gaze away from her tits.

“Nervous?” she asked while lifting my leg and putting a hand under the heel of my shoe.

I nodded.

“It’s your first time, isn’t it?”

I was too embarrassed to tell her she was right.

“You don’t have to say it. I can see it in your face. Just relax,” she said while slowly – sensually – pulling on my shoestring. “I promise that when I’m done, my mouth will be the only thing you’ll remember about tonight.”

Yeah, that caused me to gasp.

She chuckled and made quick work of my shoe and sock. Their mates only took a few seconds more. As she lowered my leg, she said, “Why don’t you lie down.”

I breathed hard as I reclined and she stepped in closer. Despite everything else, it only became truly real to me when she reached for the button of my jeans. She popped it open, grasped my zipper, and pulled it down in what seemed to be a single, fluid motion. I saw her eyebrows lift as the zipper parted.

“Well, what have we here,” she said while worming her fingers underneath the waist of my jeans.

She tugged down the denim and my boxers at the same time, and gasped as she revealed my cock. I was only about half hard because of how nervous I was.

Ms. Goldwyn moaned and said, “Good heavens.” She continued to yank my jeans down my legs and said, “Where on earth have you been hiding this? And you’re not even hard yet.”

The way she was staring at my dick was rapidly changing that. She moaned again and hurried to dispense with my jeans.

“My oh my,” she said as she dropped my jeans to the floor. While she walked over to the other side of the bed, she told me, “Up on the pillow.”

I pulled my legs into the bed and followed her directions. I saw her kick off her heels, and she slid into the bed. My cock bounced in anticipation as she drew nearer, and then throbbed powerfully as she wrapped her fingers around it.

“This is the deal. I suck you off, and you never tell anyone what you saw here tonight. Promise?”

Some primal part of me overcame my shyness and nerves to immediately answer, “Promise.”

Ms. Goldwyn moaned. “Good,” she said, and then leaned in.

I groaned and stiffened when her slippery tongue caressed my erection. It was the most amazing sensation I’d ever felt in my life. On top of that, she was looking up at me as she licked my dick. She had a look on her face just like a porn star from a POV video. It was unbelievable.

Her tongue flicked the ridge of my cockhead, and then she kissed it. “Not the biggest I’ve ever had, but certainly surprising.”

“God, Ms. Goldwyn,” I groaned as her tongue slathered over my hard flesh again.

Her tongue barely paused long enough for her to ask, “Feel good?”

“Yeah,” I answered in an explosion of breath.

“Just wait. It gets better.”

That was hard to imagine. I was writhing, grunting, and groaning from her tongue bath. She was right, though. She turned her head to look toward my feet, and took me in.

Not a sound would pass my tight throat at first. She engulfed about half of me in her hot mouth, and then slowly slid her lips back to the tip. There was barely a pause before she reversed course. That was when I finally let out a loud, guttural growl.

Ms. Goldwyn chuckled around me, and just kept sucking.

I panted for breath and stared in disbelief at her head bobbing between my legs. My fingers fisted into the rumpled sheets. I’d imagined it a thousand times, but the real thing was beyond my pitiful fantasies. Her tongue wriggled against the shaft. She was sucking hard. Her mouth was so hot. My hips bucked, and I felt her lips just above the fingers wrapped around my shaft.

She didn’t even flinch.

In fact, she sucked me faster. I could hear the hisses of air sneaking in through the corners of her mouth, as well as the occasional sniffle. Nothing deterred her. I was in a fog of pure ecstasy...

For about thirty seconds, and then I went off like a volcano.

Ms. Goldwyn made a disturbing gagging sound as my cum blasted in her mouth, but she only let up for a fraction of a second. I trembled, twitched, and cried out from the feeling of her relentlessly sucking my pulsing dick. I had never come so hard – or so much – in my life. A third, fourth, and fifth blast filled her mouth. The spurts weakened after that and then turned to dribbles.

Ms. Goldwyn never missed a beat.

I was growing sensitive and beginning to whimper before she finally sucked her way back to the tip, and let it escape her lips with a pop.

“Good lord. Trying to drown me?” She laughed, and slowly relaxed the fingers holding my cock.

My relieved groan caused her to laugh again.

My former teacher sat up and turned toward me. There was a sheen of somewhat foamy saliva on her chin. She wiped it away with her hand, sniffled, and said, “The polite thing to do is warn a woman before you blast cum down her throat like that.”

“S-sorry,” I muttered, and then went into a powerful shudder.

“Well, it was your first time. It’s okay. Just remember it the next time a woman is nice enough to do this for you?”

I nodded and thought, Like that’s going to happen.

She smiled, twitched her eyebrows, and then turned to look at my spit-slathered dick. I saw her bite her bottom lip and tilt her head a little. When she turned back toward me, she asked, “You’ve never seen breasts – real ones – have you?”

I shook my head.

She cupped her hands underneath her heavy globes and asked, “Would you like to see mine?”

I nodded my head so violently that it set my cheeks to jiggling and caused her to laugh again.

Ms. Goldwyn slipped out of the bed, gripped the hem of her short dress, and started tugging it upward. My dick protested the stimulation as her thighs came into view. I gasped from the aching throb between my legs when her dress slipped up high enough to reveal skimpy red panties.

Once past her hips, the tight dress practically leaped to the bottom of her breasts. There, she had to tug hard to release the big globes, clad in a lacy, matching red bra. My eyes roved over her body as she tugged the dress over her head, and then let it fall to the floor.

“Ready?” she asked, while reaching behind her back.

I tried to keep my nod from resembling a possessed bobblehead that time.

The band went slack as she popped the clasp. She tugged her right arm free of the strap in a practiced motion, and a moment later, I saw my first set of real tits. They were big, slightly pendulous, and had huge areolas.

She left her pearls on, dangling between those incredible tits. She gave a shake of her shoulders to make them bounce about. Then she walked toward the bed.

“What do you think?” she asked.

“They’re huge,” I muttered while staring at them. “Incredible.”

Ms. Goldwyn climbed back into the bed next to me. “Thank you.” She waited a few seconds, looking at me as if expecting something. Then she shrugged, and said, “Go ahead. Touch them. I know you want to.”

I tentatively reached out, looked up at her, and only proceeded when she nodded. The first touch of warm, soft, flesh caused me to draw in a shuddering breath. I let my fingers glide over the curves while drinking them in with my eyes.

“They’re not made of glass, Jason. Here.” She then took my hand and caused me to squeeze. “Squeeze them a little.”

I did. The feeling was sensational. I immediately lifted my other hand and filled it with her left breast as well.

“There you go. Feel my nipples.”

I did. They were stiff, and the bumps around them presented a novel sensation as well. The pearls around her neck clicked against each other as I played with her tits.

“Do you feel how hard they are?” she asked.

“Yeah.”

“Do you know what that means?”

I looked up at her. “Uhm...”

“It means I’m excited. Turned on. Horny.”

My brow furrowed. “But, weren’t you and Mr. Maclean...” I trailed off. Even though she’d just sucked me off and I had a double handful of her tits, it still felt weird to say the word sex in front of her.

She shrugged. “Yes, but that’s just something I have to do. They cut the school budget, and I have to make sure I’m not one of the teachers who get laid off. He gets laid, and he makes sure to put in a good word so I don’t.”

“He makes you?” I asked without even looking away from her tits. I was unconsciously committing every detail to memory. Every crease and contour of her nipples. The subtle difference in shade across her huge areolas. The way her boobs moved as I squeezed and fondled them.

“No. It was my idea. I had to seduce him. A girl’s got to do what a girl’s got to do. Like now.”

“I won’t tell anyone,” I said, still fascinated with her tits.

“Mmm... That feels good. Not too soft. Not too rough. That’s not exactly what I meant, though. Do you know why I’m horny?”

I shook my head.

“It’s exciting to sneak around with a married man, but he’s on the small side and doesn’t get very hard. I usually take care of myself at home with a vibrator. I’ve got a better idea for tonight.”

My eyes widened and I finally looked away from her tits. Please let that mean what I think it means, I thought.

Ms. Goldwyn slipped a hand behind my head and pulled me toward her. “Suck them.”

She’d pulled me straight to her nipple, and I latched on before I could even think about it. As new and exciting as feeling them with my fingers was, it was even better to have her nipple between my lips.

“Harder,” she instructed.  When I complied, she said it again. “Harder.”

It seemed like too much to me as I sucked hard. She shuddered and moaned, though.

“There you go. Use your tongue too. Ohhh... Good boy. You always were a fast learner. That’s making me so wet.”

I sucked and tongued the stiff nub between my lips while my hands kept roaming over the yielding mounds. The sound of Ms. Goldwyn’s moans were like music to my ears. I was doing something she liked. She said it was making her pussy wet.

One of her hands covered mine, and her fingers slipped underneath. I let her guide my hand down her body and grunted around her nipple when she slipped it between her legs. I could feel the heat radiating through the satiny panties. Knowing that only a thin layer of cloth was between us caused me to suck her even harder. I ignored the dull ache from between my own legs as I explored the mound between hers.

Ms. Goldwyn whimpered and her body moved in slow, gentle waves. After a few seconds, she gasped and said, “I’ve got to get these panties off.”

I was far from ready to stop worshiping her breasts, but the promise of seeing my first real pussy was enough to keep me from fighting when she pushed me away.

“Take your shirt off,” she said while spinning around to lie down.

She was already lifting her butt and pushing her fingers beneath her panties by the time I gripped the tail of my shirt. I ripped it off as quickly as I could, because I didn’t want to miss anything. The shirt cleared my eyes just in time to see her push her panties down.

I grinned despite myself as a tuft of red-tinged hairs emerged. They were artfully trimmed into a short triangle of curls. Below, she was shaved. I could see the cleft between her legs, but not much else. That changed as soon as she kicked her panties off and spread her legs.

Her pussy lips were bigger than most of the girls in porn, but they were real. Then she used her fingers to spread her lips wide, and I could see the glimmer of wet pink between them.

“Come here. It’s time to learn something they don’t teach you in school,” she said in a husky voice.

I scooted closer, never taking my eyes off her pussy. I was getting hard again. I’m not sure I ever went entirely soft. It felt a little sore, but I ignored it.

“Do you know where the clitoris is?” she asked.

I’d watched enough porn that I believed I did, but in the moment, looking at the real thing, I hesitated. “I think so.”

“Show me. Touch it.”

I stretched out my hand, aiming for the top of her pussy. I gently pushed my finger against it, and then looked up to her for confirmation.

“That’s right. It’s right there under my hood. Here, let me show you.” She lifted the little flap of skin with two fingers, revealing what was beneath. “Now touch it.”

I did, and moved my finger in little circles over it. I could feel the difference between it and her pussy lips. It also seemed to be throbbing. She gasped and her back arched up from the bed.

“That feels good. Keep doing it. A woman’s clit is the same as your cock. It gets hard when she’s aroused. Do you feel it?”

“Uh huh.”

“That’s also how you make her come. Most women can’t have an orgasm unless you’re treating her clit right.”

Aureaori
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aureaori

I reveled in her moans, and the sight of her squeezing her big tits while I played with her pussy. Finally, she gasped and reached down to close her hand around mine. I let her turn it over, and then bend my fingers until the pointer and middle fingers were sticking out. Then she pulled it toward her.

Ms. Goldwyn groaned as my fingers slid inside her. Her pussy was so wet and warm inside. It felt tight around my fingers, and even contracted a little as she pushed them deeper.

She moaned when my knuckles touched her and said, “That’s where your cock is going to go. Now fuck me with your fingers.”

Slurping sounds reached my ears as I pumped my fingers into her pussy. My fully erect cock throbbed as what she’d said dawned on me.

Where your cock is going to go.

She was going to let me fuck her. That excitement translated into energetically finger-banging her.

“Oh, yes. Just like that. Keep doing it just like that, and get in there and lick my clitty.”

She partially sat up until she could reach my other arm, and pulled me toward her as she leaned back. It was awkward in the extreme as I tried to lean down while keeping my fingers moving.

“God, hurry. Please. Lick my clitty. I need it,” she pleaded.

A sad moan escaped her when I pulled my fingers out, but I had to in order to flip over and lower myself between her legs. Suddenly, I could smell the perfume of her arousal. It was musky, unique, and unforgettable. It grew even stronger when I pushed my fingers back into her pussy.

She moaned from the penetration and pulled my face into her crotch. A whimper escaped her when I snaked my tongue out.

The taste was as new and strange as her scent. I felt light-headed – almost high – as I lapped her pussy.

“Keep fucking me,” she said when my fingers slowed because I wasn’t thinking about them.

It took me a couple of seconds to find the right position and the coordination to do it, but I pumped my fingers into her pussy and licked her clit. The taste and scent quickly put me back into a high, excited state.

“There you go. Faster. Harder,” she demanded.

Lost in her, I did my best. The sounds she was making certainly encouraged me. They were raw – more real – than the girls in porn. When I glanced up, she was playing with her tits. She squeezed them, caressed them, and flicked her nipples. All the while, she moaned and whimpered.

“God yes. Suck my clitty, and keep licking it,” she said in a breathless voice.

I used my tongue to guide me, and closed my lips around her. She lurched as I sucked.

“Harder. Harder,” she demanded.

I could tell when her whole clit was in my mouth by the feel, but her squeal was a good sign as well. I experimented and found that the easiest thing I could do was undulate my tongue.

It apparently worked.

“Yes. Just like that. Good boy. Don’t stop,” she cried while putting her hand on the back of my head and pulling me tight against her pussy.

I hardly needed any encouragement. I was drunk on her. I could have happily stayed between her legs for eternity. So, it caught me off guard and left me disappointed when she suddenly pushed me from between her legs.

Ms. Goldwyn let out a gasp and said, “Please tell me you’re hard.”

I nodded.

“Show me.”

I set up over my knees to prove that my dick was at full attention.

Her eyes rolled up in her head and she moaned. “Thank god for young cock,” she said as she rolled onto her side and reached for her purse. A moment later, she pulled out a condom.

“Lie down on your back,” she instructed while tearing open the condom and moving out of the way.

I settled onto the pillow a bundle of nervous excitement. It was real. It was going to happen. She carelessly tossed the condom wrapper away, and immediately rolled it over my glans. A second later, I was sheathed in latex.

Ms. Goldwyn straddled my body, but instead of moving to my hips, she scooted toward my head instead. I didn’t need any instructions to wrangle her clit between my lips when she sat on my face.

“There you go. Get me good and ready for that cock,” she said while grinding her pussy into my face.

I sucked her clit hard and felt her tremble. Her juices were dripping onto my chin. She rocked her hips forward and back, almost yanking her clit from between my lips, but I hung on tenaciously.

A slurping sound accompanied her lurching away from my mouth. She moved back, cupped my chin in her hand, and asked, “Are you ready to lose your virginity?”

I nodded, and my cock bounced.

“Say it.”

“I’m ready,” I answered as she scooted back again. The tip of my erection tapped against her butt.

She lifted up until she was straddling my cock. “Say, Make me a man, Ms. Goldwyn.”

By that point, my dick was aching. “Make me a man, Ms. Goldwyn. Please.”

She chuckled and said, “Such good manners.” Then she reached down, took my cock in hand, and stood it up straight.

I could feel it as she rubbed the tip of my dick between her pussy lips, but the sensation was dulled by the condom. Even though I was a virgin, I knew that was a good thing. The last thing I wanted to do was come almost immediately like I had in her mouth.

Then, with the slightest of movements, she slipped me inside her, and my virginity was gone.

“Ah,” she exclaimed as I penetrated her. She sank a little lower and cried out again. After a couple of deep breaths, she sank even lower on my throbbing shaft.

The look on her face almost looked like pain, but I knew it wasn’t. There was something subtly different about the expression. I could feel the squeeze of her pussy as she engulfed me, though it wasn’t nearly as overwhelming as it had been bare in her mouth.

“Oh my god,” she groaned as she took me deeper. She yelped as she sat down on my hips.

I marveled at the sight of her trembling with her head thrown back and my dick balls deep in her pussy.

Ms. Goldwyn’s head lashed forward, whipping her hair, and setting off a rattling of pearls. She reached up, squeezed her tits hard, and let out a growl. “God, I needed my pussy filled. That cock feels so good. It’s so hard.”

I know I had to have the silliest grin on my face as she swivelled her hips and moaned. The look on her face was enthralling, and the way her tits swayed no less so.

“Please don’t come too fast,” she said in a pleading voice as she braced her left hand on her leg, began to rub her clit, and rocked her hips.

I grunted from the first uncomfortable tug when her hips moved backwards, but it wasn’t too bad. The minor discomfort was nothing compared to the thrill of being inside a real pussy.

“Ah! Ah! Oh!” she cried as she rode me. She followed it with a combination of a growl, a chuckle, and a moan. “Does my pussy feel good?”

“Oh yeah,” I answered.

Her hips rocked a little faster. “God, your cock feels incredible. Kent is going to feel like a limp pinky in my pussy the next time I fuck him.”

“You’re so hot,” I said as I watched her in awe.

“Mmm... Don’t get too excited. Hold onto that cum until you get me off. Please. You’re not getting close, are you?”

Between the condom and the twinges of discomfort, I wasn’t feeling any urgency, so I shook my head.

“Good. Tell me if you start getting too close, or if I hurt you.” She grunted as she increased the speed of her hips and her fingers again. “Fuck! I don’t know if I’m going to be able to control myself.”

I certainly felt the difference on the backstroke from the increased speed of her thrusting hips. It was edging closer to pain, but certainly not there yet. The bedsprings creaked louder. A quiet tap joined in from the headboard contacting the wall. The strings of pearls between her tits made a slithery, rattling sound. I could even hear her fingers flashing over her folds. All of it only emerged in the spaces between her cries, which were growing louder, and more frequent.

I could feel droplets of her wetness creeping through the creases of my balls, and I could see it dripping down my cock as well. Her chest above her jiggling breasts, her neck, and face were growing flushed as she rode me harder. I could see a sheen of wetness at her hairline where she was beginning to sweat. Her expression tightened, and I could tell she was breathing hard.

“Ohh... I’m getting close. You want me to come, don’t you?” she asked, and then let out a yelp.

“Yeah.”

“Say it. Tell me you want me to come,” she said in a growling voice.

“I want you to come Ms. Goldwyn.”

She squealed upon hearing those words, and then went absolutely wild atop me. I grunted and winced with every violent thrust of her hips. She slammed them back and forth – her fingers a blur over her clit. Her eyes narrowed. Her brow furrowed. Her mouth dropped open, and her chin trembled.

I gasped when she suddenly screamed, and her body lurched as if someone had cracked her like a whip. I could feel her pussy squeezing around me as she went into what I could only call convulsions. She jerked, bucked, and ground her hips against me. Ear piercing screams and wails erupted from her lips. Both hands curled into claws. Her head hung down, erratically bobbing behind the curtain of hair covering her face.

Not one bit of the porn I’d watched could have prepared me for the intensity of the real thing.

Ever so slowly, her throes settled. She gasped desperately for breath – occasionally whimpering – and then collapsed atop me with a groan. I lay there with her breasts squished against my chest and my cock still buried inside her, marveling at what I’d just witnessed. Eventually, I lifted an arm and put it around her. The moan she let out was encouraging, so I caressed her back.

For another minute or so, her body would quake atop me every so often, and she would either whimper or yelp from the aftershocks of her orgasm. Then finally, she settled – still breathing hard.

“Oh my god I needed that,” she said in a voice muffled and distorted from her cheek pressed against my chest.

“That was unbelievable,” I muttered.

She shifted position, and I could feel her breasts were growing slippery with sweat. Then she gave a twitch of her hips, and let out a confused moan. She lifted her head and said, “You’re still hard. You didn’t come?”

“No.”

A chuckling moan escaped her. “I didn’t expect that to work so well. I was just hoping I could get off before you went soft. You’re full of surprises, Jason.”

Ms. Goldwyn lifted her hips and groaned. My dick made a slurping sound as it slid out of her pussy. She then rolled off me onto her back. Her face was still flushed, and the satisfied smile on her face was an ego boost, to say the least.

She gave her tits a squeeze, and said, “Well, I certainly can’t leave you with blue balls, now can I? Come here and fuck me.”

She laughed from how quickly I sat up.

Before I could scramble on top of her, she grasped my latex-covered member and said, “You know, I haven’t gone bareback in years. Nobody I could trust. I may as well get some use out of this IUD.”

My eyes widened when I realized what she was saying and I blurted, “You mean, come inside you?”

“Mmm hmm,” she moaned. “I know you don’t have anything, and I can’t get pregnant, so I may as well let you see just how good a pussy feels without anything in the way.” She winked and added, “The look on your face should be priceless.”

She grabbed the nipple on the end of the condom and nodded with a question in her eyes. When I nodded back, she started tugging on the tip and rolling the condom up from the bottom. As soon as it slipped free, she gave it a toss to the side and spread her legs.

Those same legs corralled me as I moved between them, guiding me into position. She sat up, took hold of my cock, and began rubbing it between her pussy lips. I sucked in a broken gasp from the sensation of her wet pussy sliding over the head of my dick.

She chuckled. “I was right. The look on your face... And the best is yet to come.”

I breathed hard as she coated me in her pussy juice. Then she tugged down on the shaft, gave my erection a final wriggle, and said, “Now, give me that cock.”

I pushed, and the high-pitched, gurgling groan that escaped me caused my ears to burn. I knew I would never forget the feeling of sliding into her tight, slippery pussy.

Ms. Goldwyn hooked her feet behind my butt and pulled me toward her until I was balls deep in her. She groaned, and then asked, “Does that pussy feel good?”

All I could manage was a halting nod of my head.

I felt the pressure of her feet lessen and she said, “Start slow. You’re probably not going to last long, but try.”

I sucked in a sharp breath as I pulled back. The feeling of her walls milking my cock made me feel light in the head. She kept her feet on the small of my back, and stopped me when I was an inch or so from slipping out of her. Then she pulled me back in. I groaned as I buried my cock inside her.

“There you go,” she said as I withdrew, and then thrust again. “Mmm... It’s been so long since I went bareback. It feels good.”

I grunted and moaned as I pumped my cock into her pussy, already feeling the tickle of an approaching orgasm.

“Don’t worry if you can’t hold back. It’s okay. This is for you. You already took care of me. Just come if you need to.”

I growled as I thrust back inside her after hearing that. I was trying to do as she asked and take it slow, but I realized that my excitement already had me thrusting faster. In my enthusiasm, I pulled back a little too far and slipped out.

Ms. Goldwyn came to the rescue, and her fingers guided me back inside her with barely a pause. I managed two more strokes before my eagerness got the better of me again. I managed to jam my dick rather uncomfortably into the mattress that time.

She chuckled as she guided me back into her depths. “You’re getting close, aren’t you?”

I answered in a clipped, “Yeah.”

She dug her heels hard into my butt and said, “Then do it. Fuck me like an animal and come deep inside me.”

Her feet fenced me in, forcing me to take shorter strokes. After a few halting thrusts, I found a rhythm. My rising pleasure took over and I slammed into her.

“Yes! Do it. Give it to me,” she exclaimed.

I growled as I pounded her pussy. Our flesh collided with a smack every time I buried my cock inside her. Her tits bounced and quivered.

She fixed me with an intense gaze and said, “Fill me up. Come inside me. Fill my pussy full of cum.”

A loud, almost barking sound burst from my lips when my cum surged up, and blasted into her. I fell forward and barely caught myself on my hands when the intensity of my orgasm made me feel faint.

“Yes! Oh yes!” she cried while wrapping her arms and legs around me, holding me deep inside her.

I knew all too well that a second orgasm too soon after the first was usually disappointing. This was anything but. I roared as I pumped cum into her pussy – my hips bucking against her restraining feet. My cock continued to violently pulse long after I had nothing left to give.

I collapsed atop her, utterly spent, and panting like a bellows.

Ms. Goldwyn moaned and caressed my back. I grunted and whimpered from her pussy squeezing around me because I was rapidly growing sensitive. That made her moans take on a wicked note, and I felt her squeezing even harder.

The second contraction was too much, and I yanked my cock out of her with a desperate lunge. She giggled as my breaths hissed through my teeth, and then relaxed her arms and legs.

She patted me on the butt and said, “My boobs are starting to sweat.”

My first attempt to move failed miserably. After a couple of deep breaths, I summoned up just enough strength to roll off her and lie limp on the bed. My eyes drifted closed, and I felt her moving at my side.

A few seconds later, something tickled my stomach, and I automatically opened my eyes to look at her. That’s when I discovered she was tickling me with her toes. Her legs were spread wide open, and she was running her fingers through my cum dripping out of her pussy.

“Look what you did,” she said, and then brought her cum-covered fingers to her lips. She sucked them clean with a moan.

I groaned and my eyes rolled up in my head when my overworked dick screamed in protest at the sexy sight.

Ms. Goldwyn chuckled, and then said, “I’m going to the bathroom.”

I nodded, and saw her slip out of the bed in my peripheral vision. Even though it set off another sharp twinge in my dick, I couldn’t help but watch her as she sauntered naked in front of the bed, and then into the bathroom.

I lay on the bed, scarcely able to believe it wasn’t all just a dream. I’d just lost my virginity to my teacher, and came in her pussy. I stared at the ceiling through half-lidded eyes, praying that if it was a dream, I wouldn’t wake up.

Then I did wake up from a half doze when she patted my leg. She was still naked, and smiled at me.

“You might want to go wash up.”

I nodded, and sat up with some effort. My legs still felt weak as I walked to the bathroom. I felt weird washing my dick in the sink, but I took care of business and then walked back into the room.

Ms. Goldwyn was wriggling her way back into her dress, and gave her ass a spank when she saw me watching. “Time to get dressed and go.”

I located my scattered clothing, and started to dress. She grabbed her purse and went into the bathroom. She reemerged as I was tying up my shoes.

She shrugged and said, “Well, there’s no saving my hair. Oh well. Totally worth it.” She let out a sexy growl and twitched her eyebrows at me.

“Ms. Goldwyn... I... That was...” I had no idea what to say.

“You’re welcome. And thank you. I don’t think I know how badly I needed that.” She sat down on the bed next to me and added, “I’d give you my panties as a trophy, but I really love this set.”

“It’s okay.”

“So, what are you doing about this time next Friday night?”

“I always come here and do my laundry on Friday nights.”

She nodded. “Well, how about you do your laundry, and then as soon as Kent leaves, you come do me?”

I nodded and grinned like a fool.

“Guess I’m going to be your teacher again. We have a lot of makeup work to do, but if you apply yourself, I have faith in you. Can you do that?”

“Yes, Ms. Goldwyn.”

“A cock like that is a terrible thing to waste.”

Published 
Written by RejectReality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments