Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

3 Guys 1 Virgin (part 3)

"The final part to a diary entry of how I lost my virginity to three guys in one night"

7
3 Comments 3
16.7k Views 16.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
As I was sucking the third guy's dick (I did't know his name so lets call him "James".),I started to like the feeling of cock in my mouth. The soft skin thrusting between my jaws and against my tongue felt amazing, but I still needed some practice. This was only the 4th dick I've ever sucked and even though every guy seemed to enjoy the way I sucked them off, I felt that I could do a little better.

"James" kept asking me questions but I couldn't understand what he was saying so I tuned him out. His cock was a little smaller length wise then Brandon and Tay but he was just as thick in girth as his brothers. It took a little longer to get him hard but since he seemed to enjoy it I didn't worry.

I felt some wetness in between my legs and wondered what it looked like so I put two fingers down there then looked at my fingers and saw blood. I learned in health class that it was normal for virgins to bleed their first time because that meant the Hymen had torn.

" That's why he asked am I on my period." I thought.

After what felt like a good 10 mins of sucking his cock, he laid me back on my back and then reached in his pocket and pulled out a condom. I felt relieved that he had a condom a that I didn't have to worry about him cumming in me.

Just as James eased his cock in me, the door opened, and Tay came back in the room, this time only wearing boxers. He stood next to the bed watching James and me. He sort of cheered him on by saying "Pound that tight pussy" and "beat that shot up". Tay then pulled his dick out then got on the bed and kneeled by my face motioning me to suck his dick but he was to high off the bed for me to suck him so I just used the tip of my tongue to licked his head. It must have not been enough because he got of the bed and continue to watch.

James had laid his body against mine and I felt his hot breath and lips lightly brush against my neck which is my number 1 hot spot. I felt chills go down my spine and in to my pussy and that little tingle I had before had came back only this time it was stronger. I couldn't feel his dick in me like I could with the other two so I assumed that it was because he wore a condom. I let out a loud moan as he fucked me in a fast but not rough pace.

Out of no where I hear a loud smack. Tay had slapped James on the ass.

"Aye man!" James had said in a surprised tone but not surprised enough to stop what he was doing. I want to laugh but I couldn't get it out. I had forgot that Tay was even in the room.

James had stopped abruptly, I assume that he came. Since it was getting dark outside, it was getting harder to see around the bedroom thats when James got up and turned on the lights then left. Then Tay got on the bed holding what seemed to be a small plastic bag over around his dick then stuck it in me. In a weird way, the plastic bag felt good in my pussy, it must have felt weird to him too because then he stopped.

I got up off the bed and Brandon came back into the room to see if I was okay then Tay noticed that it was a light, quarter sized amount of blood on the bed. I was a little embarrassed but Brandon didn't pay any mind to it and asked me did I want to take a shower. I said yes because I didn't want to walk out of there smelling like sex. I waited half naked in the hallway as brandon rushed Tay out of the shower.

I was 16 and a little nervous about going to meet brand especially since my parents were strict. Since it was already dark out side, Brandon didn't want me to get in trouble so he tried to get me washed of, dressed and home as soon as possible.

When I got in the bathroom, I noticed that it wasn't any wash rags or towels on the shelf and the only soap I saw was men's soap so I just rinsed off the blood between my thighs.

Tay came in the bathroom with a towel around his waist and you stood against the wall.

CosmicSia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CosmicSia

I looked at him in curiosity noticing his six pack for the first time.

"I have to get in." I knew he was lying and his face showed it.

I figured that he just wanted to watch me so I just finished rinsing off and then I started to get out. As I stood up, he walked up to the tub and told me to get back down then opened his towel and exposed his hard dick. I honestly didn't expect him to do that but since it happened so fast, I just opened my mouth and he started thrusting almost down my throat but I block him so I didn't choke.

The door opened and Brandon came in.
"What are you doing? You're supposed to try to hurry home." He said in more of a worried tone than angry.

Tay walked out the bathroom smiling. Then I got out of the tub and put my clothes back on.

"Sorry you can't dry off, Tay has the last towel." Brandon said closing the bathroom door.

" Its fine I didn't get that wet."

He locked his hands behind his head then leaned against the wall.

"Are you sure you're okay?, you left some blood on the bed."

" Did you forget that I was a virgin?" I said sliding on my pants.

"Oh yea!" He said as if he just remembered.

"Are you sure you won't get in trouble" he said looking worried.

"Yea I'm fine".

I was a little worried and wondered if he came in me but he said he didn't and showed my on the bed where he came.

" See, I told you I didn't want to get you in to any trouble".

It was time to leave and he walked me out the door. It was dark and I lived pretty far so I asked him to walk with me. While we walked we talked about what happened because I was still shocked that I fucked three guys in one night! We discussed things I was thinking about like me loosing my virginity to him and how he didn't know that the other guys were going to try to fuck me, but he said he kept checking in to make sure I wasn't doing anything I didn't want to do. He told me that what happened was just between us and then I don't have to worry about him telling anyone else because he knew me to long to disrespect me like that.

We stopped half way then he ask me do I know my way to my place, I did and I felt safe because there were a lot of lights so he gave me a hug said and told me to text him when I got in then we went are separate ways. Even though I never actually had an orgasm, it was definitely an experienced that I will always remember.

I was texting one of my friends earlier and forgot to text her back and when I checked the time of the last text it was nearly an hour ago. I texted my friend back even though I knew she'd joke with me for texting her back so late.

My mind was pretty much blank when I got home. I didn't know what to think. All I knew was that I going to tell my friend the truth to why I text her back so late and tell my best friends that I wasn't a virgin anymore. For a while people had told me that "didn't look/act like a virgin" and I didn't understand what they meant now that I'm actually not anymore I wonder I then would notice a difference( they didn't).

-----Fin.
Published 
Written by CocoKissX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments