Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Christmas Present To Remember

"Greta Gives Brother His Best Ever Christmas Present"

40
9 Comments 9
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Competition Entry: Festive Unexpected

Author's Notes

"Written for Lush Christmas competition 2023"

It was Christmas Eve, the day that Mila had looked forward to for so long. She was to be released from prison and be free for the first time in over two years.

She hugged her cellmate Greta tightly. Mila would miss her friend terribly, but what could she do? She desperately needed her freedom and would fly to Kyiv the next morning, She was a proud Ukrainian woman and would join the Army and serve her country. Her brother and an uncle had already given their lives in Putin’s insane war.

Greta was in prison for murder. She had killed her partner Steve with a carving knife after she found out that he had been unfaithful to her with a neighbour and supposed friend.

Steve had always been a serial womaniser, and few women were immune to his smooth-tongued advances. Greta had told him after the last affair that if it happened again, she would kill him. He did not believe her, a fatal mistake.

The Judge had sympathy for Greta but still sent her down for life when she was found guilty of the murder of Steve. She had received the minimum term proscribed by law, which was twelve years, and with good behaviour, she would be out in eight

Greta had been much more than a cellmate to Mila. As well as her lover, she was a friend, protector, and bodyguard. Mila doubted if she could have survived the last two years 'banged up' in prison if Greta had not taken her under her protective wing. Prison is full of predators who are always looking for a new victim to prey upon.

So when Mila found out that she was to be released on licence on Christmas Eve, she was sad to be leaving Greta but, at the same time, elated at regaining her freedom. The past two and a half years had been a nightmare from which she would shortly awake.

She had been a beautiful and successful courtesan travelling all over the globe, meeting and fucking wealthy clients for large sums of money. She could be in Dubai one week and Los Angeles the next. It was an unimaginable party life for a young girl from a grimy industrial town in Ukraine.

And then Sergei had come along, a clever, handsome Lothario in an Armani suit. He had persuaded Mila to steal credit cards from her wealthy clients, which Sergei had processed through his Russian mafia connections. But the police had been on to them all along, and Sergei and Mila had both been arrested and charged. Sergei had received a five-year sentence, and Mila got three years.

She had gotten the prison governor's okay to fly out on one of the few flights to Kyiv on Christmas Day, but first, she would revert to her former profession and perform a service for her beloved Greta.

During their weekly visits, Mila met Greta's mother, Helena, and only brother, Gus. She had liked both immediately, and they liked her. Helena was a big woman with a temper just like her daughter, but also just as quick with a joke and a lovely smile.

Gus was also a big lad of eighteen. He had been a premature baby, which had left him with lifelong special needs. But he was a good-looking, friendly sort who seemed to have fallen madly in love with the beautiful, former call girl Mila, much to Greta's amusement. She joked that Mila should be the one who took her brother's cherry.

What started as a joke became a reality when Mila got her release papers and discovered that she was to be set free on Christmas Eve. Greta told Mila that she could stay at her place on the night of her release as the flight to Kyiv departed early on Christmas morning, and her flat was only minutes from Heathrow. Mila thanked her and told Greta that she would make a man of Gus in return. He would have the best night ever in his young life. Greta chuckled and said, 'It would be a Christmas present to remember'.

Christmas Eve dawned bright and cold. Her release procedure went smoothly, apart from the tearful part leaving Greta, which was hard on both. Then she was on the train into London and a rather expensive taxi out to Greta's pad on the edge of town and virtually next to the airport.

Helena was pleased to see Mila, and they hugged warmly. Gus was hopping from one foot to the other in evident excitement and happiness to see his sister's friend. He hugged Mila and kissed her cheek. Mila kissed Gus on the lips, which initially puzzled him, but he enjoyed it and kissed her in return.

Helena was aware of what was to happen later. At first, when Greta told her, she was against it, but Greta brought her around to the idea. It might be one of few chances he would get to go with a beautiful woman, Greta told her mother, and in any case, the boy was eighteen and therefore legally a man, and it was about time that he found out what sex was all about.

Helena knew that Gus masturbated frequently, and she had walked in on him doing it on a couple of occasions, so she knew that his sexual urges were healthy and he was physically able.

Helena had cooked a splendid release celebratory dinner for Mila. It was also a farewell dinner with the departure of Mila to Ukraine and her uncertain future there.

And then, soon enough, it was time for bed. As it was a two-bedroom flat, Helena told her son that tonight, because it was a special night, Mila would sleep with him in her bedroom, and Helena would sleep in her son's bed. This made Gus very happy, but he didn't suspect that the most important events of his young life were about to unfold.

CristalBalwin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CristalBalwin

Mila led Gus into the beautifully decorated main bedroom with the large bed. The room had been Greta's, and she felt a particular affinity grow between them. Mila could almost feel the presence of Greta as she was about to give her son, Gus, the experience that would stay with him for the rest of his life and mark his entry into manhood.

As soon as the bedroom door closed, Mila drew Gus towards her and kissed him. This time, he responded and returned her kiss with enthusiasm. She ran her hand down the front of his body towards his crotch and felt his cock rapidly hardening in his trousers.

Mila gently pushed Gus backward onto the bed. She unfastened his trousers and slowly pulled them down. She could feel Gus tremble with excitement and possibly fear at what Mila was doing to him. Mila motioned for Gus to remove his pants, which he quickly did. Then she ran her hands under his t-shirt, gently squeezing each of his nipples in turn before withdrawing her hands and pulling down his underwear.

Mila was impressed at the size of Gus' cock. It was at least eight inches thick throughout its entire length. As she lowered her head towards its bulbous head, she glanced up at Gus. His face was a picture; His mouth had fallen open as he gazed in awestruck wonder as Mila kissed the tip of his manhood before running her tongue up and down its entire length. Finally, she took him deep into her mouth and began to suck him off.

Gus did not last long. He was, after all, an over-excited young man enjoying a woman’s body for the first time but he let out a groan of disappointment at his celerity as his straining cock began spurting warm cum into Mila's open mouth. She took every drop, and then, looking up at the young man, she started rolling the creamy white stuff around her mouth with her tongue before swallowing every drop. He groaned again. He had watched porn on his smartphone; in fact, he was addicted to it. But nothing matched the real thing that he was seeing for the first time.

Mila quickly undressed, and Gus ripped the rest of his clothes off before getting under the soft silk sheets of the bed. Here, Mila lets Gus explore her voluptuous body. In evident fascination, Gus stroked and played with her breasts, gently squeezing her nipples. She indicated for him to go between her legs. He didn't need a second invite. He pushed the sheets down, and Mila opened her long legs.

Gus touched Mila's pussy as if it was about to jump out and bite him. He had never seen one up close before and thought it beautiful. He gently prised it open. It was like a flower with a little bud at the top and the leaves beneath it. He gave it a tentative lick with his tongue. It had a faintly musky smell, a little like Helana's cat, Primrose, after it had come in from her daily wanderings on a rainy day.

He liked the smell and taste, so he began licking in earnest, pushing his tongue deep into Mila's vagina one moment, then concentrating on her little bud the next. He had seen guys do that to women on his smartphone and knew they liked it. Mila moaned quietly at first so that he could hardly hear her. But as he set to licking her little button with a passion, her moaning increased in volume, and he could feel her pussy spasm. As if by instinct, he rammed his fingers deep inside her and worked them around and in and out until he felt Mila spasm again and pull away from him as the orgasm hit her.

Mila had only one thought now, and that was to get Gus's cock deep inside her. She gently pulled him up from between her legs, and with him kneeling on the bed, she took him in her mouth and started giving him head once more.

Under Mila's oral ministration, Gus rapidly regained a full erection. Then she kissed and nibbled his ball sack and ran her tongue up and down the length of his throbbing penis. She then inserted a finger into his anus. Gus at first thought this a little strange and uncomfortable, but Mila was skilled in the secret and arcane art of prostate stimulation picked up from her years as a courtesan, and before long, Gus was squirming in pleasure.

After a few minutes of this delicious torture, Mila decided it was time. She lay back on the bed and pulled Gus over her, and, taking hold of his penis, slowly guided him inside her. He gasped as his cock slid deep up Mila's cunt. It felt so good. He would never forget this moment if he lived to be a hundred.

He gradually picked up the pace until he was fucking Mila like he had seen it done by guys in the skin flicks that he so often watched. The bed was creaking, Mila was moaning loudly, and he was breathing heavily. He was sure that his mother in the next room would hear and maybe the neighbours next door and in the flat below them, too. But Gus didn't care. It was the highlight of his life and the best Christmas present he had ever received.

As Gus came explosively inside Mila he heard bells ringing in a distant church, welcoming in Christmas Day. A special day indeed!

Published 
Written by Vivago666
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments