Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A close shave for our first time

"A close shave helps to ease her fear of a thick cock"

5
1 Comment 1
14.8k Views 14.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I woke up thinking about you today and how much I enjoyed teasing and being pleased by a freshly shaved cunny for our first time together. To add to our shared pleasure, I wrote this for you. I hope it pleases you.

I'm laying on the bed next to you naked, my cock is semi aroused in contact with your naked thigh. You are so beautiful, naked and totally exposed, waiting for me to shave you. had made this one request a condition for our first lovemaking. Your legs are spread wide and your soft blond pubic hair is very neatly trimmed having already used your scissors and my old mustache clippers. This will be a first for you and have said it will be as close to being a virgin, once again, with me. The shaving cream and razor are beside me on the bed. One slow swipe of my finger, down the folds of your pussy, and can feel the moisture building inside and leaking out of you. As finger continues the slow strum from your brown button to your clit my caress my starts my own heart racing and my cockhead turns purple. As bend over to lick one swollen breast, my tongue explores the small cave within your tight nipple. I have never known a woman who had such beautiful swollen nipples adorned by such a sensitive indentation. can feel my pre-cum dripping from my cockhead.

There is a bowl of warm water on the nightstand to aid the process so I am ready to begin. You gently touch and caresses my arm as my hand rubs over your little pink clit, peaking out beneath its swollen hood. I watch your deep green eyes twinkle with delight as my gently, circulating, touch sends waves of electricity through you, increasing my own arousal. We can both smell the scent of your sexual desire in the air.

Releasing your taught nipple from between my lips I move to squat between your spread legs. As I lean forward to kiss your swollen lips you lift your legs to offer me easy access to your heated sex. My tongue reaches out and gently caresses the insides of your pussy lips which now glisten with excitement. You taste like salted butter and my pre-cum now dribbles down my shaft. I then teasingly slip a small finger deep inside of you. Not enough to please but just enough to announce the pleasure that is yet to come. Your whole body goes rigid with the feeling of that entry. I remove it slowly and rub your juices across my swollen cock, protruding from my slacks. As my finger becomes coated with my pre-cum, mixing with your nectar, I then bring it to your lips. You quickly suck the juices off it in much the same way you would if I had offered you my swollen cock head. As my cock bobs in the air I run my hands up inside your legs till my two pinkie fingers enter you with a slow, deliberate, thrust. I smile as you stare into my eyes while holding your legs up high and wide to accept my digital penetration.

I lay on top of your firm breast and then roll onto my side while softly whispering into your ear "I want this memory to last a lifetime".
 

"Umm Ahh... PLEASE!" you whimper back at me.

I reach for the shaving cream and with no warning squirt it on you. The shaving cream is cold against your warm skin and your legs come down fast and stiff. I raise up on one elbow and smear it around while kissing you deeply, further increasing my desire for you.

You are trying so hard not to move and I know that once I begin, any movement could be disastrous. Crawling back down between your legs I coax them wide apart with my knees. Resigned that this is really going to happen before you get any release, you once again lift and hold your legs high and wide. I then slowly place the razor above your Mons so you can feel the hard, cold, sharp razor against your sensitive skin as I make the first pass to remove the soft hair. I repeat each slow stroke to make you as smooth as possible. Pulling your skin tight for the shave my left thumb rests upon your extended clitoris. It's so hard for you to hold still with that tease. I can see in your eyes and from your sweet swollen nipples how you want to feel my fingers back inside you and my mouth on your clit. Soon my swollen cock will be deep inside, giving the pleasure you desire so badly.

After each pass of the razor, my fingers gently stroke the freshly shaved area, teasing your smooth skin as I search for any remaining stubble. At last, every hair is removed and your skin as smooth as a baby's bottom. I use a warm wash cloth to remove the traces of shaving cream left behind. You begin to wiggle your bottom back and forth while pulling your legs higher as a sweet tease of my manhood. Responding to your silent plea I then lower my mouth to your pussy soothing your burning skin with tender kisses and licks. My lips take your clit inside my mouth so my tongue can stroke it and press hard back and forth upon it. I circle your clit, and probe the small mushroom, just like I did the indentation of your firm nipple. By now, your lips are very swollen with desire, your legs reveal a small tremble and your pussy is dripping with your hot wet cream. I press my tongue deep inside of you to taste your juices. Slowly I withdraw my tongue and replace it with two fingers so I can again focus in on your clit. Flicking it with my tongue, sucking it back inside between my lips and teeth, I look up to see you arcing your back sending your erect nipples directly back towards your mouth.

Harder and harder I suck, while my hand reaches up to rub your breast and tease your nipples. Your legs are now shaking as I slip my fingers once again inside you, first one, and when you begin to accept it another. My fingers spread wide to tease you like my fat cock will soon stretch you. I twist my wrist so my fingers tips can brush across your G-spot sending ripples of pleasure throughout your body.

You are quickly building with sexual desire with each lick of your clit and stroke of your pussy.

SophieKit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieKit

As your juices flow even more, I lap them up like a hungry puppy and lick your clitty around and around, then again pressing my tongue down hard upon it. I feel your pussy as it contracts and loosens wanting me inside me so badly. When you are easily accepting my two fingers, I roll my hand over so my fingers are now pointed up towards your tummy, the small finger gently rubbing and penetrating your slick ass, as the other two fingers find your G-spot. Sliding the two fingers in and out, I now add a third. Your juices have lubricated your sweet anus so it can easily accept the teasing of my little finger and you squirm with this added sensation. Still flicking your clit with my tongue and pinching your nipples I hold your pussy firmly against my mouth so all you can do is accept the fact that you are going to cum and come with me teasing every sensitive spot.

"Cum for me baby," I breath into your open pussy, "I want you to explode on my face."

As you begin to climax I lick you faster and faster, pressing my fingers against your g-spot. I'm teased to feel you accepting my little finger for even more pleasure. As you go over the edge I keep my fingers firmly embed in your sex and reach up to you to kiss you hard. Your tongue is wild darting into my mouth while you grab my head and hungrily lick my lips as you taste your hot juices that have spread all over my mouth. As we kiss I, and your legs shake with your climax, my fingers continue to stroke you and rub across your slick lips. I bring you ever closer to the edge of a second orgasm but do not allow you to get quite there.

As you quickly realize a firm cock is needed for your second climax you sit up and slowly take my rigid cock into your hands.  You stroke it up and down like a precious new toy.  Your gaze tels me my girth is giving you some concern.

Responding to her silent concern I say "It will fit, I assure you sweetheart"

“I want this” is all you say in return as you bend down to take the head my swollen cock head and begin to lick it like an ice cream cone.

My fingers continue to rub around your sensitive clit and swollen pussy, building your desire for a second, even stronger climax.

Wrapping your hand around my cock you look me in the eye "I want this!  In me now!"

Yes, you want me but are still a little afraid of how thick I am. Even with all the teasing I have given you, to stretch you out, you know the fit is going to be tight, wonderfully tight. As I lay on my back I pull you up on my lap and let you sit on my swollen cock, your breasts hanging free like ripe fruit. Wrapping both your hands around my thick member, you smile at me as you rub me back and forth, take me in a little, then rub me more back and forth across your lips, lubricating me and stimulating yourself. My pre-cum is pouring down my shaft contributing to the lubrication from your dripping pussy.

I reach up and rub my thumb across your clit, at the same time you decide you need me inside. Leaning back you press your hot wet pussy down around my thick throbbing shaft to take me half way inside. I'm so teased to feel you gripping me and the heat of your silky pussy is making me ready to explode. Lifting up, I almost slide out, but this time you release all of your weight as you sit right down, driving me deep inside.

As I hit your cervix you grab my arms, arch your hips forward and scream "OH MY GOD that is sooo fucking good".

I'm doing everything I can to not explode as you get comfortable with me deep inside. As the pain quickly passes and pleasure of your full pussy and stimulated G-spot combine you bend down to kiss me. You kiss is both gently and insistent. Holding your hips I begin to pump me in and out of you. As you begin to fuck me back, with abandoned desire, I reach up to kiss and suck your exposed nipples. The shaft of my cock teases and rubs your shaven lips and then teases you clit, each time you sit fully down on me.

"Come for me baby, Come for me!" you demand.

Hard and fast you fuck me, your nipples protruding like hard eraser tips, wanting to be sucked and teased. I'm so deep inside you and all I can do is hold your hips, pressing you down upon me till I begin to explode like a fountain, coating your insides with hot cum. You reach down and give your clit some attention and it drives me wild to feel your fingers at the base of my cock while I'm exploding like a rocket inside you. Your fling your head is back and youR blond hair becomes a moving mass of color behind you. Your breasts are heaving with each thrust as both cum so hard.

"Gggaaawwwddd!" you scream as you squirm around the hard shaft impaling you.

For a moment, you collapse on top of me, I can feel your heart beating wild behind the hard nipples nestled in the hairs of my chest. Then as my cock relaxes and slides out of you, you continue to stimulate yourself rubbing against my semi-hard shaft. I’m spent and can not move.

As you recover a bit from your second explosion you move down to lick and suck me, tasting our combined juices as I softly touch your breasts and caresses your nipples. It is no wonder that I quickly harden again. You kiss your way up my tummy, suck on my tiny nipples and with both our juices still on your face you kiss me, deep, making me taste our combined cum on your lips. Playfully you pierce my lips with your tongue as your slide my thick cock back inside you to feel me filling you again.

Happy and pleased you nestle in my arms, satisfied and full. Feeling my hands caress and tease your soft smooth skin my need for you begins to strengthen and my cock is swelling again. We rest this way for only awhile till the smoldering ember of desire, deep inside your pussy, flashes once again into a fire of need and want.

I miss you...

Published 
Written by diamondjim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments