Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Drink Too Many

"Overnighter with a new friend gets steamy"

9
1 Comment 1
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I'd only met the guy a few times before. The road construction pretty much forced me to stop at the bar and throw back a few cocktails. It was either that or stand in traffic for eons. That's where I met Frank. He seemed to be a regular. We talked, laughed, and shared interests enough to easily become a stop I'd looked forward to.

The one night I shared a happy hour with him, an ice storm hit the area. My phone exploded with hazard warnings and I was at a loss as to what to do about it. Driving home would be suicidal. Frank suggested staying the night at his place. "I'm a block away," he offered. "No need to drive anywhere tonight. Come on over and we'll watch a movie over drinks. A whole lot cheaper than buying 'em here anyway!" I had to admit I really had no better option and agreed to walk with him to his house.

As soon as we entered his home, he went straight to his liquor cabinet to prepare drinks. "Take a pick of what you want to want to watch. The DVDs are under the tv," he said. It was still relatively early, so a movie before bed would be perfect. I bent down to scan the array of discs as I heard Frank calling out behind me. "I'll be right back."

I panned through the selection of DVDs trying to decide what mood I was in. Westerns, comedy, SciFi... I was impressed with the assortment he had. On the shelf below was an equally impressive array of pornography. Straight, interracial, group... and gay.  I was taken aback by the variety and too engrossed with the titles of porn to notice Frank standing next to me and offering a drink... and fully nude. My mouth gaped and my eyes went wide. That was certainly NOT what I expected! I turned a bit red and uncomfortable by a dick dangling not two feet from me. I tried to avert my eyes.

Frank laughed at my shyness. "Don't tell me you've never seen a dick before! Didn't you ever play sports or go to a gym and take a shower?" He prodded me to accept my cocktail. "Hell, I bet you've even stolen a peek or two at some of the 'healthier' ones." He laughed again. "We all have, so don't bother denying it. Look, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable but this is how I am at home. I don't wear clothes. I didn't think I needed to warn you." He casually walked toward the sofa and sank into the chase. "Pick a movie yet?"

The drinks I had earlier, combined with the turn of events had my head reeling. He paraded himself nude in front of me for a reason. And I bet he knew I'd see all his porn. Fuck it. I took a swig of my drink and inserted a porn vid. I wasn't fully aware of what I'd just started but curious to play it out.

"I was hoping you'd do porn," he said with an evil smile. "Why don't you get naked with me? We'll jack together." He patted the seat next to him.

I was shaking as I nervously peeled off my clothing and sat next to him. I'd never done anything like that before but my growing erection betrayed my excitement to try. Just two guys jacking to porn, I rationalized.

"I like jacking to porn," Frank said as I settled next to him. "I especially like it when someone joins me." His cock was growing hard as he slowly stroked it. "You like stoking to porn too?"

I remained silent as I masturbated myself, trying unsuccessfully to keep my eyes on the video.

"You look like you're getting pretty hard. Did you get hard stealing those glances at cocks in the shower?" He pulled his shaft down hard and made the head of his dick bulge wide and large. He was putting on a show for me. "You ever want to touch one of them?" Another tug downward, but this time followed by a slight raise of his hip. "Ever curious to touch one? Go ahead. Here's your chance. Touch me. No one will ever know." He was gyrating his hips now in a hypnotizing motion that egged me on. "Quit peeking and pretending. Just touch it. You know you want to."

I had to admit that I did. I also had to admit that I have indeed stolen those glances in the showers and often wondered what they'd feel like in my hand. Now here's Frank inducing me to do it. Between the storm, the liquor, and the brazen dare to touch his cock... I decided that I would. My hand trembled as it crept over his thigh and touch him with my fingertips.

"Mmmm. Very good. Don't stop now," Frank said as he took my hand and placed it around his shaft. Holding a strange dick in my hand felt wholly different than holding my own. He used his hands to grip my mine around his shaft. "Go ahead. Pump that cock," he cooed as he led my hand up and down his shaft. "That's right. Stroke it. Just like that." A few thrusts later, he let go and I continued to pump him without his help. I was masturbating two dicks at that point - one my own, the other Frank's. I've fantasized about jacking a guy for so long and there I was actually doing it. I was fascinated by the feel of it.

"Oh, that feels so good," Frank whispered just loud enough to be heard over the television porn. "You like touching my cock, don't you. I can tell by how hard you've gotten." His breathing got heavier and his movements more provocative. Frank was working himself up into a frenzy. "If you've never touched another cock before, you've probably never tasted one either." My face went flush. I didn't like where this was going. "Go ahead. No one will know."

"No... no... I'm not ready for anything like that. This is fine." I sheepishly responded as I stared at my hand massaging his manhood.

His hips were bouncing under my fist now. "See that cock? Look at it. Aren't you curious to see what's like?" My mouth went dry. I didn't want to admit that I've had fantasies about it and feared my reddening face would give me away. "If you like how it feels in your hand, imagine how good it'll feel in your mouth. Go ahead. Here's your chance to find out." I could feel my inhibitions fading as I silently stared at his cock sliding through my hand. Should I?

ErikaIngramm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErikaIngramm

He took his arm around my neck and pulled my head in to bring my ear against his mouth. Through gritted teeth, he whispered, "You want to suck it, don't you." More a statement than a question. "Don't deny it, I know you do. You want to put your mouth on my cock. See what it feels like." He squeezed my neck harder. "Do it. Put my dick in your mouth. Go on, do it!"

Frank used his arm to push my neck forward while placing his other hand on my head. Both his hands were then used to push my head down toward his dick. Things were going a bit too far and too fast. I didn't really want to taste his cock but have to admit that I didn't put up much of a fight. I don't know if it was the liquor, but the sight of his undulating helmet weeping precum was seducing. The closer my face was wrestled to his cock, the less reservation I had. I relented to his guidance and parted my lips to accept his dick into my mouth. I never would have thought I'd be doing anything like that but had to admit the warm texture of him was as unique as it was arousing.

I didn't really know what I was doing but Frank held me tight and did all the work. He guided my head up and down, up and down, circling his hips and going deeper each time. I took my hand away, deciding to treat his dick like I would a warm popsicle, with all the sucks and licks I'd do on a cherry frozen treat.

"I knew it!" Frank exclaimed between gyrating thrusts into my mouth. "I had you pegged as a cocksucker from the start." His hands pushed my head down onto him further. Deeper. I began to gag. "Fuck you, cocksucker! That's what it's like to suck dick. Get used to it." Phlegm began to drip out of my mouth and it only seemed to excite him further. He rammed me hard and deep without caring about my gagging and gulping for air. "Take that dick you fucking whore!" What was happening? Frank was on fire and any protest was met with an even rougher slam into my face. "I'm going to cum, you bitch. Swallow that dick. I'm going to blow a load down that throat and you're gonna like it, bitch." A few more thrusts later, he shook violently and moaned, pushing my head down onto him hard and keeping it there. He could not have gone any deeper into my mouth. I felt his cock twitch inside my throat and braced myself in anticipation of the impending flood. And it came. I could feel his sperm ejaculating into my throat. It seemed never-ending and way too much for me to swallow. Cum spewed out the corners of my mouth and down his balls. It was all I could do to keep the cum from seeping out my nose.

A few final thrusts and he finally released my head and allowed me to withdraw and catch my breath. I fell back against the sofa where it all began. Cum was dripping from my chin as I wondered how much I managed to swallow. I was still panting when Frank told me to get on my knees, patting the area next to his leg. I was curious, so readily obeyed.

"Now you. I want to watch you cum. Jack for me," he said as he placed a hand on my ass. "Your dick is pretty hard. I'm not surprised. I think you like sucking cock, don't you." He squeezed my buttock hard and shook it as if to elicit an answer.

"Yes." It was a quiet response but was sure he heard it. I was looking down at his crotch reflecting on the fact that my face was on it only moments ago. Phlegm and cum covered his cock and dripped over his balls. It was hypnotizing. I took my cock in hand and began to stroke it like that view was the best porn I'd ever seen.

"That's it," Frank whispered. "That's what I want to see. I want to watch you jack... and I want to watch you cum." My strokes got faster. "Yes... cum for me." His dick was semi-flaccid but looked to be pulsing back to life. "You like what you see, don't you. Look at all that cum that you sucked out of me." My head was spinning and I jerked faster. "Stroke that dick and cum. Cum on my dick, you fucking whore. I want to see you cum on my dick." My breathing got heavier. I was getting close. Frank removed his hand from my ass and wrapped his thumb and forefinger around my balls and gave them a gentle pull. "Here, let me help." His tugging amplified the sensations and soon exploded in a massive orgasm. Ropes of semen were being directed onto his cock and the sight of it seemed to extend my orgasm. I didn't know I had that much cum in me.

I was weak and spasming in the afterglow when Frank said, "My, my. You're a messy little fucker, aren't you." Looking down at his crotch I couldn't deny I did make quite a mess. His cock was covered with ejaculate - his and mine. "You're going to have to clean me up, you know. You made it, you clean it." I was about to get up and ask where he kept his towels when Frank gave me a sharp tug that hurt my balls. "No, no, no, you messy little cocksucker. You're not going anywhere until I'm clean." I was pretty sure what he meant but didn't think I could handle doing it. I about to protest when he bellowed out "Now, cocksucker!" Another hard tug and I yelped. "Clean me up. All of it! I'm not letting go of your dick until you lap up every drop with that whore tongue of yours."

I couldn't believe how compliant I'd become. I stooped down, braced myself with my hands to hover my face over his cum-drenched cock. Was I really going to put my face on that mess - let alone eat it? Another firm tug from Frank told me that I was. I took a deep breath as if it would somehow help me endure the humiliation of what I was about to do.

It was an evening as serendipitous as it was educational. Serendipitous in that it wasn't a planned encounter. None of it would have happened if not for the storm. Educational in that I learned what a submissive cocksucking whore I truly was. I suppose that Karma reared its ugly head after all those years of fantasy and stealing shower room glances.

You might say the cocks had come home to roost.

 

 

Published 
Written by bifan2see
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments