Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Fantasy Fulfilled

"A chance meeting allows me to fulfill a fantasy."

22
5 Comments 5
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story."

Being intimate with a man has been something that always intrigued me.  I recall my first days looking at boys during senior year gym class in high school.  Specifically, in the communal shower after gym class.  Fifteen to twenty teen boys stood naked in the shower.  Some using one of the ten shower heads while the others waited for the showers to become available.  I recall looking at the glistening nude bodies of my classmates and noticing how some had more hair than others while others had larger penises.  Still, others had toned legs and buttocks and appeared physically more mature than some others.  The differences left a lasting impression that I still recall to this day, some forty years later. 

My name is Nick and I’m a married father of four.  I love everything about women: the way they smell, look, feel, kiss, and make love.  I wouldn’t change my relationship with my wife for anything.  But I’ve kept a deeply buried secret, one that my wife doesn’t even know.  I’ve always fantasized about being with a man.  More specifically, sucking a man’s penis.  The thought of having a man’s penis in my mouth as I move my head up and down on his shaft, quite frankly, turns me on.  I’d like to share a time in my life, not that long ago, when my fantasy became reality. 

My family and I lived on the west coast and the beaches were a short distance away.  I read about a clothing-optional beach that was about thirty minutes from my house.  Having never been to a clothing-optional beach, investigating it seemed to be the next logical step. 

My wife had no interest in seeing, as she put it, “other people’s naked bodies.” 

So, with her blessing, I went alone. 

Upon arriving at the beach and walking the quarter mile or so out of the general public’s view, the smell of suntan lotion permeated the air.  I looked at the stretch of beach and saw young couples, families, old and young, men and women, boys and girls, all of which were nude or topless.  Every body style was represented.  From athletic and toned to paunchy and comfortable.  Some were in the water; many were walking along the coastline while others lay on their towels absorbing the sun’s warmth.  I must say one thing I noticed immediately; everyone seemed very comfortable being nude. 

After inspecting the area, I located a spot that was not too close to anyone, yet not too far to appear like I was antisocial.  I apprehensively removed my clothing and neatly folded them on the sand.  Once I was nude, I put suntan lotion all over my body, especially on my genitalia.  After all, if there was one body part that didn’t see the sun very often, that was it!  I unfolded my towel, neatly stretched it across the sand and sat down to take in the sights. 

People played with a ball, others sat beneath a large umbrella.  Singles and couples walked along the water’s edge.  Not far from me was a couple lying behind a short privacy screen.  From my angle, I saw they were having sex.  Hot, steamy, “fuck-me-now” sex!  I couldn’t help but watch for a short time and my penis began to fill with blood.  I looked away, and saw others were also watching.  My penis was not the only one filling with blood!  

As I scanned the beach I saw a man walking toward me.  He appeared to be in his late thirties.  As he neared, I noticed his penis was about four inches flaccid, his stomach was flat and he looked quite athletic.  His sandy-colored hair was wavy and the only thing he wore was a smile.  He introduced himself as Kerry and extended his hand.  I stood up and shook Kerry’s hand.  Kerry was a very personable man who had no issues making me feel comfortable, even though this was my first time nude in public.  

MargaretRogers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargaretRogers

During our conversation, the subject turned to Kerry’s relationship with his wife.  Kerry told me how he and his wife were nudists and swingers.  He went on to say that they were both bisexual and each enjoy the company of men and women.  Unfortunately, Kerry’s wife was not with him on this day so I could not meet her. 

I was intrigued by Kerry’s life, especially the part about him being bisexual.  I mentioned that one of my deepest secrets was to perform oral sex on another man but the time, place and partner never came together at the same moment in time.  What Kerry said next left me dumbfounded.

“I’m willing to be your first, if you’re interested.” 

I was speechless for several seconds and I found my eyes wandering down to Kerry’s circumcised penis.  As I looked at it, I decided that this would be the day to fulfill my fantasy.  

I agreed and asked Kerry where we should go.  He pointed out a small sand dune not far from where we stood and said we could go behind it for privacy.  We walked to the dune and went behind it where we were out of view from the beach. 

Kerry said, “Here is fine.  Get on your knees.” 

I quickly obeyed and Kerry moved closer to me.  His penis was a mere inch from my lips.  Whether it was instinct or seeing how the women in my life performed fellatio on me, I held Kerry’s flaccid penis in my hand, opened my mouth and began to lick its head.  It tasted of cocoa butter suntan oil.  I then took it into my mouth and began to gently suck on it.  It wasn’t long before Kerry’s penis was standing upright. 

With Kerry’s hard penis in my mouth, I began to move my head back and forth.  I noticed that Kerry’s hips were moving in unison with my head.  I felt the tip of his hardness hit the back of my throat.  I gagged slightly but then naturally relaxed my throat.  I no longer gagged and as Kerry continued to thrust his cock into my mouth, I felt my nose touching his pubic bone.  I opened my eyes and saw my lips were at the base of his cock and I was taking all of Kerry into my mouth.  

Kerry continued to thrust his cock into my throat when he suddenly pulled out.  I looked at him and he had taken several steps away from me while trying to cover his penis with his hands.  He was looking behind me.  I turned to see two girls about twenty-five years old, who were walking a dog, watching us.  I stood up and saw that the girls were smiling and did not seem bothered by what they saw.  I have no idea how long they were watching and since I was enjoying giving Kerry head, I was ready to continue, even with an audience.  Kerry, on the other hand, seemed embarrassed and lost his erection. 

He said, “Come on, let’s go.”  Not quite the reaction I expected from a seasoned bisexual swinger.  Judging on how outgoing Kerry was, I half expected him to ask the young ladies if they wanted to join us!

Kerry and I returned to my beach towel, exchanged thanks and Kerry walked away.  Later in the day, I saw him conversing with others, but that was the last time I saw Kerry.  It was also the last time I had oral sex with someone I had met just minutes earlier. 

In retrospect, the entire incident was strange, but when the universe lines things up for success, it’s difficult to say no. 

Published 
Written by jimnichols99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments