Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A First Time for Everything

"He was my mentor as I learned about cars but he taught me much more."

30
12 Comments 12
20.3k Views 20.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words
At the end of high school I bought a 1957 Chevy 210 station wagon, the first car I actually owned. As I got more and more interested in cars I found I had more and more questions. This thirst for knowledge eventually led me to Dick’s Garage, a small neighborhood gas station and repair shop with a very fast Chevelle parked along side it that Dick bracket raced on weekends.

I started hanging out there, talking about cars and trying to learn everything I could from Dick. He was always willing to answer my questions and show me things and always seemed very patient. I liked that. I was a real dummy about cars then and it was less embarrassing asking Dick those kinds of elementary questions. He didn’t act like I should know everything and would patiently answer my questions in his quiet voice. I found myself at his small shop more and more and even after hours, sometimes into the night.

We were working in his shop one late night and he began talking about his younger wilder days and how they would listen to the police scanner. He started explaining about ‘ten codes’ and what they all meant. I was fascinated by it all.

“We’re about done here for tonight,” Dick said. “Would you like to come up to my place and listen to my scanner for a while?”

Dick had an apartment above the beauty shop next to his garage. I felt kind of honored by the invitation and since I had nothing to do the rest of the night I agreed. We closed his shop and walk around the building and up the stairs.

The door opened into the kitchen. Ahead two doors led into a small living room to the left and a bedroom to the right. Dick opened the fridge.

“Help yourself,” he offered motioning to the beer in the bottom.

“You want one?” I asked.

“I don’t drink,” Dick replied. “I just keep it for guests. Have a seat in the living room while I take care of a few things.”

I went in a sat on the couch. I was thirsty and the beer was cold. I drank it in no time. Dick told me to grab another one while he finished going through his mail. I’d finished most of the second one by the time he was done.

“The scanner’s in the bedroom,” he finally said. “We can listen to it in there.”

We walked into the bedroom. Dick turned on a small bedside lamp and the scanner. We stood listening to the scanner and Dick explained the meanings of some of the things we were hearing while I drank the rest of my beer.

“We’d be more comfortable on the bed but I’m afraid our pants might get my bedspread dirty,” he said. “Why don’t we just take them off?”

“Okay,” I said. I put my empty bottle on the table next to the scanner and slipped out of my shoes and jeans. Dick got onto the bed and up to the headboard, stacking the pillows against it. I followed his lead and sat next to him. We sat for a while in our t-shirts, socks and underwear listening to his scanner. I thought nothing at all of sitting in this older man’s darkened bedroom, on his bed next to him in my underwear until Dick’s hand reached over and stroked the front of my white cotton briefs.

“Does that feel good?” Dick softly asked, stroking my hidden cock gently but with purpose. I’d stroked my own cock enough times to know the answer and the two beers made it even easier to enjoy this.

“Yes,” was my simple, honest answer.

He stroked harder and my erection grew under the white cotton. He reached inside and began jerking me off. I pushed my underwear down and off my naked legs. I began stroking him. He was already hard so I reached inside his underwear to play with his cock; it was smaller than mine, six inches or so, and slimmer.

Dick was making it very hard to concentrate on his prick. His stroking had brought me very quickly near to the edge. I finally let go of his cock and leaned back against the head board. That wonderful feeling was rising inside me. My breathing quickened and Dick could tell I was close. My cock stiffened in his hand and I moaned loudly as my juices spurted out onto my belly and groin.

I was spent, sitting half naked in Dick’s bed covered in my own spunk. Dick wiped off his hand with a shop towel then wiped the cum off me. He got up and threw the towel in a hamper and started dressing.

I got dressed, nervous and unsure of what to say so we said very little. I drove home scolding myself for letting it happen and also for enjoying it so much. While I told myself I wasn’t going to do that again I was also fantasizing about the next time.

The next week Dick called me. He had to deliver a car to a body shop north of town and asked if I’d help by driving him back. I told him that would be no problem and met him at his shop later that afternoon. After dropping off the car Dick asked if I’d like to drive his car back. It was a nice Monte Carlo with a 350 Chevy and I knew it was quick so of course I agreed.

As we drove down the highway back to town Dick began rubbing my crotch, then unfastening my jeans. I was hard in no time and let him ease my jeans off to mid thigh. He fondled and stroked me all the way back to his apartment.

“Would you like to come up for a while?” he asked quietly, still stroking my raging hard-on. I was horny as hell and quickly agreed.

Back in his apartment we went right to his bedroom and undressed. On the bed he started sucking me, still stroking my shaft as he did.

“You gonna squirt? He’d ask every dozen or so strokes.

“Just keep going,” I pleaded. I was so hot from the drive home it didn’t take long before I came all over his hand. He cleaned me up and then leaned back on the bed.

I’d never had a man’s cock in my mouth before but here was a hard slim prick asking for attention. I felt I kind of owed it to him and besides, I was very curious. How could I say no? Why would I say no? I leaned over Dick’s lap, grasped his cock in my hand and guided it to my mouth. As it penetrated my lips I felt the hot smooth head and my first taste of the slightly salty sweetness of precum. It was easy to take him all the way in. I tongued his head with each stroke trying to do everything I could do to excite and pleasure him. He began to moan and thrust towards my mouth as I went down over his cock so that its head was touching the back of my throat. His thrusts grew more intense and his breathing quickened the same as my own did when I masturbated. I felt his cock harden in my mouth and then...

I wasn’t prepared when his cum began shooting into my mouth and down my throat. I gagged at first but then quickly swallowed. As he shot less and less I concentrated more on pleasuring his cock’s head and sucking the sweet tangy cum from his slit.

He pulled away as he started to soften.

ambersexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ambersexxy

Again it was an awkward silence as we both dressed and said our good-byes. I could still taste his cum as I drove home and I relived the moment that thick and strange tasting liquid filled my mouth. Whatever guilt I felt was soundly overridden by the thrill of giving a man such intense pleasure, the pleasure of giving pleasure. It became my favorite masturbation fantasy.

It was a little awkward hanging out at Dick’s shop and talking about cars after having him cum in my mouth. I found my mind slipping away from our car talk and wondering when the next time would be. When my mind would wander it usually showed as a bulge in my jeans and I was sure Dick noticed yet almost a month went by before anything happened.

My '57 Chevy had come with an automatic transmission, a two speed, which I hated. I picked up a three speed manual transmission and all the parts to make the swap but a bracket had to be welded onto the frame for the clutch linkage so I asked Dick if he could do the work. He said it was no problem. We planned on swapping the trannies at a friend’s garage and then Dick would tow my car to his shop for the welding and assembling the linkage.

I finished the swap late one night by myself. My friend had lost interest after the first three or four beers and gone to bed. It was ten o’clock when I called Dick to tell him it was together. He came up with his tow truck and we brought it to the garage to finish the next day.

“Why don’t you stay here tonight?” Dick suggested. “You can shower up at my place and we’ll finish your car in the morning.” I was tired and dirty and it sounded like a great idea. It sounded like an even better idea when I thought of Dick’s cock in my mouth.

We went up to his apartment together and I could feel butterflies in my stomach from excitement. He showed me the bathroom and gave me a towel. I stripped down and showered up, scrubbing away the grease and oil. I emerged from the shower feeling renewed and had kind of forgotten about where I was and who I was with until I walked into the bedroom with only a towel around me.

Dick was lying on his bed naked watching me and already half hard. I dropped the towel and climbed up onto the bed between his legs and immediately took his cock in my mouth.

“Oh, yea,” Dick moaned. “So you like sucking my cock, huh?”

“Mmmm,” I answered as his shaft hardened in my mouth. I tongued his cock’s head, sucked his beautiful meat and devoured him like the cocksucker I’d been fantasizing myself being. His cock was stiff and hot for my mouth and his precum leaked from him. Suddenly Dick interrupted my fantasy.

“Let me try something different,” he said.

I looked up kind of puzzled. I had no idea what he meant but nodded in agreement. Dick pushed me back onto my back and got up to his knees. He moved up so he knelt facing me between my slightly spread legs, his knees against my butt. One leg at a time, he lifted my legs over his shoulders raising my butt off the bed. I lay naively watching him do this without a clue what his intent might be. Even as he spit into his hand and wiped it into the crack of my butt I was clueless. His hand guided his stiff prick to the slick slit between my butt cheeks and I felt him easily push inside me.

I was surprised, helplessly dangling from Dick’s shoulders and watching him thrust his hips against my ass. I felt his cock filling me up, then withdrawing, and then plunging into me again. So this is how it felt to be fucked, I thought. I watched Dick’s face fill with pleasure and lust, intent on the cock fucking my tight virgin ass and I felt my own lust build. I was enjoying being taken. I was enjoying being used for his pleasure. I watched small beads of sweat build on Dick’s face. I felt his skin get flushed as his pace quickened and his hips slapped against my bare ass with every solid forceful thrust. With one hard push to get as deep into me as he could, Dick’s cock exploded cum inside me. He was barely able to move while his cock spasmed inside me so I thrust my ass against him to drain his seed.

Dick was spent and breathless when he pulled out of me and lowered my body to the bed. He lay down on his back, still breathing rapidly. I lay quietly next to him. I could feel his cum beginning to seep out of me. I had never experienced anything like that. As Dick dosed off I thought about the whole thing, not just tonight but his whole interest in me. I remembered my first ‘yes’ to his fondling of me after luring me to his bedroom. It was the ‘yes’ that let him try more and more, knowing I was willing if not naïve. It was all just for this, just to fuck me.

I lay in his bed thinking about all this and it aroused me. To think he had seduced me; he had planned and plotted just to get me into his bed and fuck me. It aroused me thinking of how good it felt to be his toy and to watch and feel him empty his cream inside me. I had loved sucking his cock and swallowing his seed and now I knew I loved being fucked. I would let him fuck me anytime he wanted me.

All this had made my own cock ache for release. With Dick sound asleep next to me I stroked myself until I squirted my cum across my belly. I cleaned myself up, front and back, and then drifted off to sleep.

When I awoke I heard Dick just getting out of the shower. Thoughts of the night before started making me hard and when he walked into the room I wanted him.

“We’ve got work to do this morning, remember?” he said as I reached for his flaccid cock. I stroked it softly and it began to stiffen. I moved over to sit at the edge of the bed and pulled his prick closer. Without a word he moved to stand in front of me while I continued to stroke him to full hardness. I bent over and took him into my mouth and started sucking and licking. He pushed me back and I looked up disapprovingly but then he continued to push me back onto the bed and lift my legs into the air and back alongside my body nearly folding me in half.

His saliva coated cock pushed against my anus and once again Dick’s cock was in me, filling me. I gasped slightly at the sudden sensation and Dick’s forcefulness. Once again his naked body was slapping against mine and his face filled with lust. He held my legs while he leaned into me to push deeper inside than before. God I loved being fucked and he was fucking me hard and fast. In minutes he stiffened and with four or five hard thrusts shot another load into my ass. He stopped, holding me by my ankles with his cock as deep as it would go and caught his breath. Dick let my legs drop as he pulled out of me and reached for another shop rag.

“NOW are you ready to work?” he chided.

“You’re the boss,” I said with a coy smile.

Published 
Written by biguy2play
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments