Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A first touch in the shower

"That wonderful first co-ed shower"

4
0 Comments 0
40.7k Views 40.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story

Erika and I skied together for the day. After our previous night of playful petting we enjoyed spending time together taking on the slopes. We talked and talked and got to know each other better. I enjoyed the sight of Erika in her tight ski pants. Her ass was the focus of my attention for most of the day. It bobbed up and down as she turned her compact gymnast body from one side of the slope to the other. Believe me, I worked pretty hard to be the slower, uphill skier so that I could ski behind her and enjoy the view. I thought I had been discrete.

We returning to the lodge where we were staying with the school ski trip group at the end of the skiing day. I followed her to her room. We tossed off our ski coats onto a chair.

"I'm going to shower before we go to dinner," she said.

"Cool, I'll do the same." I started toward her door, but Erika ran over and stopped me by grabbed my hand.

She sat me on the bed. "Don't go." she said. I looked at her with a puzzled expression. She put her hands on her hips. "I know you were staring at my ass all day today." I must have started, because she put up her hands.

"It's OK," she said, "but I have some questions about your fascination with my backside." She turned away from me and kicked off her shoes. She bent over and slowly started to slide her spandex snow pants down her ass. She looked back at me as she did this and a smile grew on her face as she saw my eyes grow wide. As her pants slid down to her ankles her ass remained covered by a pair of white cotton bikini panties. They stretched to cover her ass but slackened at bit as she stood up. My pants began to feel too tight around my groin. I thought the view could not get any better but Erika turned around. Facing me she stood in a tight sweater and white panties. The panties outlined her pussy in a soft curve and the faint outline of her labia pushed against the cotton.

"How come looking at my rear gets you going?" she asked placing her hands on her hips.

"It...it is pleasurable," I stammered out, "well, as you said, it gets me going."

"OK, you tell me more about what gets you going," she said, "but first, stand up and take off your shirt."

I stood and removed my sweater and tee shirt. I stood before her in just jeans.

"I like your torso," she said softly, "it is pleasurable to me. I'd like the jeans off too."

I slid off my shoes and jeans and stood before her in black briefs. She stared at my groin.

"Your turn," she said still staring.

"Take off your sweater and tee shirt," I directed.

She complied and stood before me in a tight sports bra. Her nipples clearly outlined in the tight fabric. She started to slide her panties down.

"No," I said, "I like seeing you in panties. Something about girls underwear is exciting. Seeing the outline of your nipples is also very exciting."

"High beams!" she said looking down at her breasts and smiling. Then she looked at my groin, "but underwear doesn't do it for me so off please."

I slid my black briefs down to my ankles and kicked them away. My semi erect penis came into view and Erika stared.

"I like seeing your penis it fits with your torso. I like the whole picture."

As she talked my penis began to become fully erect.

"Does my talking about it make it harder?" she asked with interest.

"Yes, that and looking at you in your underwear," I told her.

"Is it going to spurt, like it did last night?" she asked.

"Not from just looking," I answered, "but I really like to look at your body."

"What else do you want to see," she asked absently patting her hands on her abdomen and pulling at the top of her panties.

GinnaRoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinnaRoa

My penis became almost painfully erect.

"Take off your bra," I said.

She slowly slid her sports bra up over her head bringing her small breasts into view. As she did this I unconsciously put my hand on my penis and stroked it. Erika froze with her bra over her head.

"That's what made it spurt last night," She said, "Does watching me undress get you excited?"

"Yes," I answered resuming my stroking, "very excited."

"We need a shower," she said sliding her panties down to the floor, "stop that and come with me."

I followed her to the bathroom and she leaned into the shower to start the water. She faced away from me as she adjusted the temperature of the water. Providing me with a lovely rear view of her compact body. I moved forward and let my erect penis poke her soft rear.

"Oh," she exclaimed looking back,"it's warm."

I leaned into her and rubbed my erect penis against her soft cool ass. It felt wonderful.

"It feels like a hot poker," she laughed, playfully grinding her ass against me, "we better cool it off in the shower."

She stepped into the shower and I followed. My penis was painfully erect and the running water almost put me over the top. I turned quickly away from the stream of water.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm in danger of spurting, as you say, if I don't leave it alone for a second."

"Oh it is going to spurt," She said looking into my eyes, "we aren't going to go all the way, but I want it to spurt again."

She pressed her mouth to mine and we made out naked in the shower for several minutes. Feeling the water rush over our bodies. Soon we got soap and started bathing. The focus of our washing was not uniform. Her breasts have probably never been so clean and my penis, rear, and abdomen enjoyed all the attention they got. I washed her pussy and enjoyed feeling it with my hand. She put her hand over mine and directed my efforts.

"Oh, yes, that's it," she breathed, "yes like that. Oh, I'm going to cum. Yes."

I continued until she stopped my hand with hers and leaned into kiss me. We kissed hard and passionately. Erika stepped back and looked down at my erect penis and smiled. She knelt down in the shower and moved in, wrapping her lips around my shaft. Her tongue moved around my glans. She cupped my balls with one hand and caressed my rear with the other. Watching her beautiful face and mouth go to work on my penis me pushed me over the top. I convulsed and nearly collapsed, I shot a gushing wad of cum into her mouth. Erika's eyes widened but she held my penis in her mouth. My penis pulsed again and again trying to expel as much semen into her mouth as it possibly could. She held my penis firmly in her mouth until my spasms subsided and I stood very still.

She stood up, turned off the shower, and leaned in and kissed me. The taste of my seed greeted me with her kiss.

"I told you it would squirt again," she laughed as we stepped out of the shower, "now let's go to dinner."




Published 
Written by Ghost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors