Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Guard Shift To Remember...

"The story of our first time together"

7
1 Comment 1
11.3k Views 11.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words

First a note: Yes, we are military personnel, the both of us, so I am going to include the common military vernacular to keep the story true to form. I will however, also include a short explanation of some of the terms, so I don't lose anybody. Hope you enjoy our story as much as we enjoyed sharing it.

       At the time I was a newly single man, and just enjoying things, although I didn't have a girlfriend at the time. I had came back to my barracks (dorm) room, and needed to do some laundry. It was a Tuesday evening, so I wasn't dressed to impress by any means, just wearing some gym shorts, a t-shirt, and some sandals. I grabbed up my laundry and walked down the hall to the laundry room.  As I was putting my clothes into the washer I felt the presence of someone watching me, and when I looked over, I saw Leslie. Leslie and I knew each other, and had partied together, although the last time we had seen each other weren't under the most favorable conditions. (I ended up in bed with her, while her boyfriend at the time slept on the couch.) So at this time even though I knew that her and her boyfriend had split, I still figured she wouldn't want anything to do with me. Now she had me cornered in the laundry room. I stammered out something to the effect of 'hi.' She told me that she just wanted to talk to me and had been looking for me since that night. She told me that she wasn't mad at me, and that she wanted to hang out again. She was on CQ (A form of gaurd duty designed to ensure the welfare of soldiers in thier quarters-usually a 12 or 24 hour shift,) so she had nothing but time on her hands. So as I waited for my laundry I sat there and chatted with her, just about work, and life and such at first, but as it got later into the night, the conversation got progressively more raunchy, and we started to talk about how we liked to have sex, and our preferences on what we wanted in bed. At this point I was getting pretty hot and bothered, and my cock was beginning to swell in my gym shorts. Thinking with my head below the belt, I gave her a proposition....it was about 2am, and all the other soldiers were fast asleep. We could go to my room since my roomate was gone, and have some fun, and that no one would ever have to know about it. I saw the wheels spinning in her head as she sat there and contemplated for a little while. After what seemed like an hour, but was probably only a minute, she said that she would be fine with that, but that she had a request. I was caught off guard by a request, but asked her what it was anyways-turns out all she wanted was a shower. I said that's cool, and we headed to my room. She took a shower, and when she was finished I did the same. When I walked into the room I saw her sitting there naked reading Super Hot Sex, a book I had picked up to improve my stroke.

Rysalochkaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Rysalochkaa

I took the book away from her and kissed her deeply, which she returned in equal force. As I was kissing her and exploring her curves, her hands were doing the same to my body. I started heading south with my kisses, caressing her tits while I sucked her nipples for a short time. Then I began heading south, kissing her chest, and down her stomach, and then I started kissing along her inner thighs. At this point she was glistening wet, and it was all I could do not to go straight for her pussy-but I wanted more sexual tension, so I continued to kiss in between her thighs until I couldn't stand it anymore. I licked up the length of her pussy, and contemplated the taste of her as I looked into her eyes. She was sweet, like a salt water taffy. After I concluded this I began to slowly lick the length of her pussy, and she continued to get wetter and wetter with every second. By this time I was a mess, and her love juices were all over my face. Her breathing started to come in shallow, and short bursts, and she pushed her hips up, and grabbed my head and mashed my face into her pussy as she began to rock and moan in pleasure as she orgasmed. She was having a great time, but I couldn't breathe and was starting to feel my lungs burning-when her orgasm subsided and she let go of my head, I took one of the sweetest breaths of my life and moved on top of her. I figured after such an intense orgasm that she would be done, but as soon as I was on top of her, she reached down and slipped me inside of her while she kissed me. I was surprised, but just went with the flow, and fucked her with a smooth, steady rhythm. It had been about 2 months since I last had sex, so with all this stimulation, I could have exploded at any time, but I kept a slow rhythm, and just enjoyed being able to go 'balls deep' in the wettest pussy I had ever felt. (Going 'balls deep' was a big deal for me, because while I am by no means a monster, my cock was too large to completely fit inside most of the other girls I had been with.) At this point I told her that I wanted to fuck her from behind. She said ok, and got on her knees and elbows, and looked back and watched me as I slipped inside her. Her pussy was so good I couldn't hold back-I felt my cock tighten up and I came deep inside her, and just kept going. Even though I knew I wouldn't be able to cum again, I didn't want it to end, so I kept pumping, just enjoying it, and too my surprise, soon I felt her pussy tighten around my cock and she threw her head back and moaned that she was coming again. After her orgasm subsided, I slipped out of her and we lay in bed for a little while, then she kissed me and began to put her uniform back on. She told me that she had to go back to CQ, and that I would be hearing from her again soon, but that's another story....

Published 
Written by mixedchocolate
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments