Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Kiss from a Rose

"The more I get of you, the stranger it feels"

11
3 Comments 3
4.8k Views 4.8k
786 words 786 words

I was seventeen, and it was the start of our junior year. She and I had been dating since the previous May, when our ACT study sessions had progressed from academic preparation to more of an intense study in anatomy and biology. She went away for the summer to a pre-college program, and when she came back, we were both eager to pick up where we had left off. 

We were both on the swim team, and early in the season, our coach decided to have Saturday morning practices. This turned out to be a great excuse for me to stay out all night, because I was able to tell my parents I was staying at a friend's house, while I would actually be staying at her house, while her parents were out of town. (There were some definite benefits to growing up in the early 90s, before everyone had cell phones!)

I followed her to her house after Friday evening's practice. We had a quick meal of sandwiches in her kitchen, and we decided to watch something on TV. Of course, that didn't last long because we were far more interested in each other's bodies. I was just growing into my body, five-foot ten-inch athletic frame, one-hundred-fifty-five pounds; she was five-foot-eight, dirty blond hair, perfectly toned teenage curves, and her lightly freckled breasts had grown into a plentiful c-cup. 

She took my hand and led me upstairs, keeping eye contact with me the entire time. We were both still wearing our bathing suits under our sweats, and my cock was beginning to stretch the lycra material. 

When we reached her bathroom, she turned on one low light, so we could see each other, but only barely. She pulled me close to her, kissed me deeply, running her hands along my back and down my ass, while my hands explored her body as well. She pushed me away, wanting to put on a little show. She pulled her shirt over her head, and slid out of her grey sweatpants, revealing her tight black Speedo, her nipples perking through eagerly. She slid one strap of her shoulder, then the other. She looked me straight in the eyes as she pulled down her swimsuit, releasing those beautiful, perfect breasts. To this day, I find this one of the sexiest things a woman can do. 

MistyKa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistyKa

She pulled her bathing suit the rest of the way down, revealing a light blond tuft of hair above her untouched pussy. She came back to me, completely naked, put her arms around me, and kissed me deep and wet, making me feel things I had never felt before throughout my entire body. She slid my pants down, leaving me in just my Speedo, and then took me into the shower.

She had a radio in the bathroom and turned on the Seal song, "Kiss from a Rose," which was popular at the time. She turned on the shower, soaking me up with soap, teasing me while still wearing my swimsuit. Finally, she got down on her knees, pulled down my shorts, and released my cock from its lycra prison. She was as surprised as I was at how hard it was, and how quickly it popped up and smacked her cheek. She giggled, then looked up at me with eager eyes. She kept eye contact with me as she took me into her mouth, and then closed her eyes and went to work. 

She bobbed up and down on my throbbing cock. It was unlike anything I'd ever felt before. I had never had sex, and the most I had ever done with her or with any other girl was some rubbing and dry humping with clothes on. This was unreal. Her tongue and her lips, and even the light touch of her teeth made an incredible sensation that shook my body. I barely lasted the entire song, before I exploded inside her mouth. I would have warned her, but I didn't even know I was going to cum so fast! 

I apologized, but she didn't seem to mind at all. She spat a bit of it out, but then licked the end of my cock and tasted it again, drinking the last bit down before coming up to my face-level again. I held her in my arms and kissed her, still tasting my cock and cum on her lips and tongue. 

We slept in each other's arms that night and woke up early to make it to swim practice, sharing a smile between sets at the sexy secret we now shared. And to this day, whenever I hear Seal sing that song, it's hard to think of anything else but that night. 

 

Published 
Written by hardfaithful
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments