Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Long Hard Look (part 4)

"The eyes are more than windows to the soul."

1
1 Comment 1
8.7k Views 8.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words

"Judy that was unbelievable. I can't believe you've never done this before!" David exclaimed, starting to wipe off the sticky beads of cum that laced his penis and my tongue.
"Stop! Let me clean you up," I said, walking over to him. My lipstick was written all over his dick. I didn't care though, he was single and didn't have a prying, suspicious wife to question him about why his penis was red with a possible different shade than what she had.
I take about 4 of 8 inches of his cock in my mouth. It still had that salty tang, from a few minutes when he ejaculated. I slide my tongue up and down his lovely long  pole. My breasts are still out of my bra and top. I clean up his mess with my chest and let it dry on there so I'll have an exquisite icing dessert after my tea (yes, I can actually lick my own breasts).
"Mmmm, fuck me Judy with your juicy firm breasts," I do as he says, my boobs swaying with every motion. I fuck him with my mouth as well to make it slide easier on my chest. This is beginning to turn me on all over again. I love this. I have to go. Damn it, I tell myself. Dad will be here in five minutes. I'll stroke David off this time.
"David, it's almost 4. Let me give you a quick hand job and I have to go meet my dad. My god time flies when you're having fun!"
He looked slightly disappointed but he seemed to understand. He knew what I was thinking. I didn't want to end this for the world. I speeded up my pace on his penis, his moaning getting gradually louder until his cum shot out onto my jawline. "Wow! A woman's never made me cum that quick," he said, surprised and satisfied. He kissed me and licked his cum off of my neck. "Not bad," he smirked. "You taste much better though." He kissed me again. "Now run off miss, I'll probably see you on South Street time and time again. He continued to kiss me as I put on my bra and it didn't help me.
I needed to go, but I wanted to stay so much. I kissed his lips and ran my tongue over them. I rubbed the back of his neck and those cute little ears. He was so soft, his tongue did not shove its way into my mouth but lightly knocked on the door, the passageway to my sex and passion. I kissed his hand. "'Twas a pleasure, sir. I shall see you another time I'm sure. Keep an eye out for me!" I winked, my lipstick messed up. It was too, the shiny covering on my cell phone acted as a very good and accurate mirror. I walked with my head down, the font of my hat pulled low over my eyes but I needed to see the bloody traffic. I ran across the crosswalk, taking all my chances and soon I smelt the cheap formaldehyde in the nail salon when I first enter the shops.

vesta2012
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vesta2012

The tea shop is not far at all and I have a very good feeling that my dad's waiting for me.
So he is. "Heya Jude! Thort you'd be in here already." He hugs me and I am nervous because I am sure he knows what sex smells like. "Good to see you, sweet. You ready to go? We have to pick up our Tony from his mate Ross's 'ouse"
Like David, Dad had a working-class Liverpool accent. I did too at times, when I was talking to myself or when I didn't care who I was talking to. Mum's accent was proper but you could still hear a little bit of the Northern drawl. It gave us character though.
I guess Dad didn't smell lust on me. It was too heavily masked by my ciggies that I had earlier. "Yer I'm ready to go dad. Christ it's getting dark early... what's Mum doing for dinner?"
"Ah she's out with her girlfriends. So me you and Tony are on our tod t'night. What ya feel like sweet, we're celebratin' the end of yer exams."
"Mmm, how about Spinetti's? Love their spag bol."
"Spinetti's it is then!" Dad looked at me hard. "You alright love? Ye look muddled."
"Nar, I'm not. Just relieved to be done exams, that's all. " I lied through my teeth. I hated lying but how could I explain to dad that I was late because I needed to finish up some personal business. I'm sure there we're loads of things he never told me or Tony. So that only made it fair. "Right, let's go," I said. We walked out again into the bitter cold. My nipples got hard. Making my pussy wet. All over again.
We talked on the way to Ross's house. Ross is my brother's best mate, they've been mates since they've began college. My brother has been seeing an on-again, off-again girl, who fancies me. I've seen the way she stares at me when I wear a tight jumper and trousers. But I don't mind. Remember Rachel?

We drove some more till we got to a suburb with townhouses and red lights. They twinkle and fade because of the power shortages in the area. I step out of the lorry, and walk to Ross's front step, ringing the bell. Ross comes down the stairs.
"Hiya Judy. Come on in," he shouts for my brother. "Eh Tony! Your sister's ere." Ross turns around and winks at me. "Commover and sit down." I walk over to the den and seat myself on the couch. The house is very quaint and small, but perfect size. I hear footsteps. They're heavier than what an eighteen year old boy sounds like. Ross is just a skinny kid, I hardly heard him when he answered the door. "Hi Judy," a familiar yet rich tenor voice says. He turns on the light.
I jump out of my chair, gobsmacked. He sounded about thirty years old.
I saw the red gleam of his goatee.
David!

Published 
Written by RainNymph68
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments