Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Beginning

"Jake snapped at me, “shut up slut, we’re doing this our way”."

9
0 Comments 0
15.3k Views 15.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words


This story is pure fiction and is not based on any real characters.

Carlie Love was an ordinary girl in high school. She was about 5’7, dark brown hair and eyes, and puffy red lips. She wasn’t popular, but she wasn’t exactly invisible either. She attended the jock parties and went to all the games. She hung out with popular teens but was never really on the inner group. She wouldn’t lie and say she didn’t want to either.

It was one chilly October Friday night. Her high school’s football team had just won a game, and (mostly) everyone was headed towards Jake Smith’s home for a party.

She arrived there with her best friend Lena, soon the party was in full shape. The first floor was packed with high school students dancing and grinding in time to the music. She herself found herself lot in the flurry of dancing and drinking. She had only had a beer, so she wasn’t drunk. That’s when she saw Jake walking over towards her. She looked around for Lena. She was nowhere to be seen.

She felt Jake’s breath on her neck as he stood close to her and said, “I’ve been watching you all night.”

*********************************

I was shocked at what he told me but responded “Oh really?” in the sexiest voice I could muster.

He nodded, “Yeah, I don’t like seeing you dancing with all those guys though.”

I began to dance against him, “Well that can be solved.”

He seemed to understand and we began to grind to the song. I felt the bulge in his pants as he began to kiss me on my neck.

“Follow me,” it was barely a whisper but I was already following him without even thinking of it.

I followed him upstairs and into a room I assumed to be a guest room. There weren’t many personal touches to it, but then I saw a photo on the end table. And then I realized, we were in his parent’s room. He closed the door and pushed me against the wall. Don’t get me wrong I loved it, but his parent’s room?

His kisses were amazing, lighting fires on my skin. Next thing I know he pushed me on the bed and is taking his shirt off. I knew where this was leading. At least I thought I did. He pulled my pants off and my shirt. I saw the look of envy, as he looked down at my body in only its lacy black underwear. My 36C’s popping out of the bra. He unbuckled his belt and slid his pants down. This time I was my turn to stare at his god-like body. He went down on me pushing his body against mine as he kissed me.

I felt his hands on my back and next thing I know my bra is off. He’s sucking on my left nipple lighting it on fire. Wait…he has a girlfriend. A popular one why is he here with me?

A moan escapes my lips and he takes it as encouragement. He begins to suck the other lapping his tongue against it. I feel the wetness gathering on my panties, soaking the bed sheets. He pulls my panties down and sticks his tongue probing around my wet pussy. He nibbles and pushes his tongue deeper in. A moan escapes his lips, and I find myself pushing against his mouth.

He takes off his boxers and my eyes widen at the monstrosity of a dick he has, it had to be 12 inches long.

I’m suddenly afraid; he notices and says, “Shhhh it’ll be okay.”

He rubs it against my pussy and I forget my doubts. But then I feel it trying to enter my virginal tight pussy. I scream as he pushes it in. He covers my mouth.

He grunts, “I’m really kinky, what about you?”

I found my self-answering his question as he pushed it all he way in and began to pull it out and back in rhythmically. It hurt like hell, squeezing into my tight pussy.

I moan, “Whatever you want baby, I’m yours.”

He smiles, “You shouldn’t have said that, I get carried away.”

He sat above me and started to ride me pushing it in harder and harder each time. I screamed and grunted. I could feel the pain searing up my body and it felt amazing.

AntonellaDaMataa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaDaMataa

I began to rub my breasts and pinch my nipple moaning.

Suddenly he pulled out, I asked, “What’s wrong?”

He looked at me naughtily, “You shouldn’t have followed me up here.”

I smiled at him, “I think I can make my own choices.”

He chuckled at me, “You’ll regret this one then you dirty little slut.”

I gasped at the name but only became even more turned on. I heard the door open, and tried to cover up when I saw his best friend Paul walk in. They were on the squad together, and then I saw Lena, her eyes wide and hungry.

Jake addressed me in his deep voice, “Hope you don’t mind I brought a friend, but here is your friend too."

They locked the door and pushed Lena on the bed with me. She’d seen me naked before so this was nothing new. Paul undressed her and slapped me with her bra.

I yelped, “Hey!”

Jake snapped at me, “Shut up slut, we’re doing this our way.”

He put me right next to Lena on the king sized bed. Then I saw Paul undress. His dick was just as large as Jake’s and I suddenly felt afraid. Jake got on top of Lena and started to fuck her hard, I got wet just from seeing it. And then I felt the increasing pressure, Paul was fucking me even harder then Jake had only minutes before. I felt pressure increasing and soon found myself in my first orgasm. My legs and vagina tightened around him but he only kept on going harder and faster. My juices squirted everywhere around his dick.

Someone put something in my hand. I looked at it realizing it at the same time Lena did. A huge vibrator, I almost dropped it but Lena caught it giving me a look of encouragement. Her eyes were hungry. I lie down on the bed and look at the three of them. Paul and Jake were rubbing their dicks watching as Lena lowered her mouth on my vagina.

Her soft lips kissing around my vaginal lips, it felt amazing. She only started to go faster and faster and never losing her tempo, and then she pulled away and stuck it deep into my pussy. I grunted and tears came to my eyes. She had it rhythmically going in and out when I felt it again; this tightening feeling. It was slow but increased as she kept doing it. Then she pressed the on button and I couldn’t help my self. I jerked and screamed and moved around. Juices were squirting out of my vagina but she only kept it going but this time she lowered her mouth again.

Oh my god. I was lurched into a fit of orgasms when I felt a pair of hands moving me. I quickly glanced and saw Paul behind me spitting on my ass and rubbing his finger in. Jake got in front of me sticking his dick in my mouth. I began to suck it with all my might. He pushed his hips against my mouth and almost made me gag.

Paul began to fuck my virgin ass. Oh my god this was too much. Paul was pounding my ass while I was getting fucked in the mouth, and getting pussy licked and fucked by my best friend with her tongue and a vibrator. She began to move it in circular motions. I felt Jake’s balls slapping against my face as they hardened. Next thing I know all this warm creamy fluid is rushing into my mouth. It tastes delicious and I swallow as much of it as possible. A lot of it spilled onto my naked breasts though.

He pulls out puts it in Lena’s mouth she sucks it hard again. But this time when he explodes into her mouth she doesn’t swallow it but instead swishes her mouth mixing it with my pussy fluids and then spits it all onto my ass. She then kisses Paul as he fucks my ass. And I feel him fill up and empty his load into my used and tired ass. We all lay there exhausted and breathing heavily.

The four of us fucked for the rest of the night…. Jake’s girlfriend dumped him when she found out we fucked and we became fuck buddies for a while…at least until he got back together with her. I envy her. She gets to have his big dick all to herself.

Although the guys aren’t there anymore me and Lena are still best friends and fuck all the time…even if we have boyfriends.

Published 
Written by sammyboo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors