Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sex(t)ual Experiment

"A Text Conversation To Lighten A Miserable Monday"

6
2 Comments 2
7.6k Views 7.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Here’s a little story that a ‘friend’ and I wrote by text while at our respective jobs one afternoon. It took us from around 1pm until 8.20pm and kept us both at a peak of arousal all day. I’ve always wanted to have a story worthy of posting on here but have never had the opportunity to. She has the same kind of imagination and passion that I do so I thought I’d share the outcome with you all. I hope you enjoy it…

E: Tell me your ideal scenario if we had just one night where we’d never get caught.

V: I imagine us meeting at a bar somewhere and behaving like we’re complete strangers. We’d sit in a dimly lit corner, drinking and flirting for ages. It would be getting close to last orders and you’d tell me you were in London on business, staying in a hotel not far from where we were. You’d ask if I wanted to come to the hotel bar for a night cap…

E: We’d leave the bar and I would gently put my hand on the curve of your arse as I open the door and guide you through, giving you an almost imperceptible squeeze, feeling the lace of your knickers through your tight skirt. Sliding my hand round your waist, we'd walk to the curb and hail a cab. Climbing into the back the tension would be so heavy it would bearing down on us; our short, sharp breaths steaming the windows…

V: I’d gently hitch up my skirt and run my fingers along my thighs, stroking them while you watched, but not letting you touch me. When the taxi stopped, we’d get out and, as you hold the door open for me, I’d whisper in your ear, telling you how wet I was for you. As we walk through the doors of the hotel, you’d be so close behind me, I'd feel you rock hard against my arse. I’d push back ever so slightly, making you breathe heavily…

E: Taking your hand I'd lead you into the bar. It would be empty so I'd stand and order two glasses of champagne; you'd perch on a stool, your skirt riding up as you did, giving me another glimpse of the soft, delicate flesh of your thighs. My mouth would water at the sight and I'd be forced to ask the barman if he could send the rest of the bottle up to my room. With his back turned I'd lean in and give you a lingering kiss on the lips, your divine fragrance would make my heart race and my hand would slide up the inside of your thigh…

V: Locking eyes with you as you pull away, I'd bite my bottom lip seductively. You'd smile, pick up your glass and lead me by the hand to the lift. While we waited, you'd stroke the back of my neck and enjoy me melting in anticipation of what was to come. As the doors open, another guy would join us in the lift. Standing behind him, staring at each other with intense longing you'd lean in and whisper ‘I’m going to make you scream’…

E: At the same time I'd bunch your hair in my fist and pull, biting your exposed neck. You'd gasp, and I'd be forced to let go as our unwanted guest glances at us in the mirrored door. As the lift stops and the doors open you would smile sweetly at him, your deep cleavage heaving as you breathe. The doors would take an age to close again; my hand would inch up your back as they slid together, tugging your hair back as they lock, my hand gliding up over your tits, holding your neck and planting my lips onto yours…

V: As you kiss me, I'd moan and grab you as hard as I can, untucking your shirt and clawing at your back. One of my legs would wrap around yours in an effort to feel you rock hard between my legs. The lift would stop and you'd grab me by the wrist, leading me to your room. People would notice our dishevelled state as we walk past them in the corridor. You'd stop in front of the door to take out your key, watching me slowly unbutton my blouse down past my black lace bra, not caring that other people can see me do it. You'd throw open the door…

E:...and we'd fall through it with our tongues dancing together, your hands gripping my hair, mine pulling down the cups of your bra so I could squeeze and pull your rock hard nipples. As the door slammed shut I'd throw you up against it, lifting you up, your legs wrapping around my waist. Grinding against me I'd relish feeling the heat from in between your trembling thighs. You'd suck on my tongue as my hands gripped your arse, pulling your wet knickers tight against your pussy…

V: I’d be breathing so sharply, I'd barely manage to utter the words ‘I want you’ before you'd pull my soaking wet knickers to one side and slide two fingers inside me. I'd gasp as you play with me before taking your fingers out of my pussy and putting them in my mouth. Sucking at them eagerly, I'd love tasting myself on you, and you'd carry me over to the bed with my legs still wrapped around you…

E: Throwing you down on the soft bed, you'd bounce once and gasp as I'd grab you round the throat. I'd squeeze and you'd smile at me as I coaxed open your legs. My free hand would slide from your ankle, up your calf, over your knee to your thigh which would be slick with your juice. I'd pinch and slap the soft flesh telling you what a bad girl you are as you'd struggle against my grip, all the time purposefully pushing your throat against my palm…

V: Keeping hold of my soft neck you'd gently play with my clit. I’d be desperate for you to slide your fingers inside me, practically begging you: ‘please, please’.

NiuFromMakau
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiuFromMakau

You'd kiss me deeply before ripping off every bit of clothing and pulling me to the edge of the bed. I'd grab your belt, eager to take your cock in my mouth but you would push me back down with a firm hand. You'd move your mouth from mine to my tits, trailing down my stomach to my thighs, teasing me so much, I’d be dripping wet and almost scream the words ‘taste me, you bastard’…

E: My tongue would flick around the inside of your thighs and your sweet scent would fill my nostrils. I'd inhale deeply to fully appreciate you and begin to bite and kiss my way closer. With my hands in the crooks of your knees, I'd pin your legs open and take a second to appreciate your beauty; a trickle of clear liquid would seep out of you which I would catch on my tongue. You'd feel the heat of my mouth so close but I'd hold for a second before licking you once all the way from your arse to your clit…

V: I'd throw my head back and groan with such sweet pleasure before you flicked your tongue over my clit again. You'd gently suck at it, making me writhe uncontrollably and grip the bed sheets hard before you'd allow me the pleasure of gliding two fingers inside me, curling them upward. The feeling would be so intense I'd swear loudly, ‘fuck!’, as you'd lap at my sweet pussy and insert another finger into me, further stretching and thrusting into me. I’d be so desperate for your cock now I'd tell you just how much I wanted you in my mouth…

E: Standing, I'd take off my shirt. As you sit up you'd grab for my belt while licking and biting my nipples. It would drive me wild and a deep animal groan would escape my lips. Removing my trousers you'd take hold of my solid cock and firmly squeeze it, feeling it tense, hot in your hand. A drop of precum would appear at the tip and you'd touch it with your tongue. Pulling away you'd look me in the eyes, and a translucent string would bridge the gap between your lips and my helmet…

V: I'd go to take you in my mouth and then pull away, instead licking you from your balls to the tip of your bell end. You'd moan at me to take you, so I'd playfully ask you how much you wanted it. Grabbing my hair you'd pull me down, look me square in the eyes and say, ‘take it’. I'd spit on your cock and put one hand on the base of your rigid shaft before eagerly taking as much of you in my mouth as I could handle…

E: The noise of you slurping away at my cock would awaken something in me. I'd twist your hair round my hand and pull you down harder, making you gag and choke. You'd pull away and strands of spit would follow you as you'd look me in the eyes and give me that filthy little smile. As you jerked my cock hard you'd begin lapping and sucking at my swollen balls, all the time moaning as your hand works rhythmically in between your legs. I'd tell you I’m getting close to cumming…

V: I'd take you in my mouth one more time before telling you to get on the bed on your back. Climbing on top of you I'd kiss you gently, before biting your lower lip and sliding myself down the full length of you. Moaning in sync the feeling of you penetrating me would wash over us both. With an animal aggression you'd grab my arse and spank me, hard, as I lean back and ride you senseless. I'd tell you I’m close and make you maul my tits hard, banging them together as my pussy milks you. Reaching the moment, I'd whisper, ‘I’m coming’ before letting out a scream of ecstasy. As I come, you'd grab me and throw me down on the bed, pinning me hard by my wrists but staying inside me…

E: I'd slow down and watch the afterglow of your orgasm wash over you. I'd grip both of your wrists in one hand and reach over to grab the bottle of champagne. As the cold liquid splashed down over your tits and face, you'd squeal and thrash around; your nipples puckering up would be irresistible to me. I'd take them in my mouth one by one, biting them gently, making your back arch. You’d build up again and grab my throat, shouting at me to fuck you harder. It would work…
V: You'd fuck me so deeply, it would be close to unbearable and I'd love the fact that you’re almost hurting me. You'd grab my legs and lift up my hips so you’re as deep inside me as you possibly can be. I’d scratch at your chest, screaming ‘yes, yes’ as you'd tell me how god it feels to fuck me so hard. You'd tell me you’re about to come…

E: And I'd pull out of your hot, wet, puffy pussy lips and move up to your head. Your eyes would light up as you realise what’s coming next; you'd push your tits together with your arms as one hand replaced my cock. You'd close your eyes and I'd use your sweet stickiness to lubricate the desperate motion on my cock, working myself closer. As I begin to moan I'd slow my strokes and a fountain of spunk would erupt over your lips and tits. You'd shake with your orgasm as you felt it hit.

V: You'd tower over me, moaning and squeezing every last drop over my tits. I'd lick my lips and taste your cum before pulling you down on top of me to hold me whilst I shake with pleasure. We'd both be hot, sticky and in a state of euphoria…

E: We'd bask in it, kissing and stroking each other, breathing heavily as we come down. We'd fall into a deep sleep in each other’s arms but the night would still be young and I'd eventually wake to find you sucking me back to life with that sexy smile on your face…

But that would be for another time…

Published 
Written by JDandCoke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments