Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A taste of you (Part 2)

"The tale continues ..."

3
3 Comments 3
4.4k Views 4.4k
831 words 831 words
The next morning saw us huddled together on the narrow bed, the single blanket crumpled by our feet. I awoke with one hand lightly on Angelika's hip and the other under her pillow. Chris was gone but the sound of the shower seemed like a good explanation for that fact.

Angie was breathing lightly. She was still wearing her t-shirt and nothing else. Her soft, naked backside showed a white triangle proving she was not a friend of nude sunbathing. My stirring erection reminded me that I hadn't come myself last night - once more I had been too busy manipulating others. Angie woke at the light caress of my finger over her hips. She turned around smiling at me and planted a kiss on my lips.

The noise of the shower had meanwhile been replaced by the sound of Chris going through my kitchen drawers in an obvious attempt to get some breakfast going.

I had only just placed the tip of my tongue over Angie’s still closed lips when we were once more interrupted by Chris yelling, "Breakfast! If only I could find the fucking coffee machine..."

I sighed and we both went downstairs, naked bums and my semi-erection on open display, to help him make coffee without an automatic coffee machine.

We ate breakfast outside, relishing in the morning sun that felt nice and warm on our still mostly naked bodies. It was Angie who discovered the small pond I had on my piece of land.

"Is it clean? Can we swim in that?"

"It's probably still cold but you should be okay."

She was out of her t-shirt and in the pond before I even realised that I still had not even seen her breasts. I was going to change that, so I slid out of my own t-shirt and followed her in. A minute later we were joined by Chris.

After a lot of splashing and some playing tag in the cold water, our lips started to turn blue and we got out again. I went in to get some towels and we spread them on the meadow to let the sun do the job of drying our skin.

With Angie lying on her back I finally had ample time to contemplate her breasts. In her position there was hardly a mound except for the bright pink of her areola, her nipples hard from the frigid water. They looked deliciously like tiny strawberries.

I was just about to nibble the one nearest me when she giggled something about her bladder, got up and left me staring into Chris' eyes - who had obviously come to the same conclusions as me.

LorenneMays
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenneMays



He was beautiful to look at reclining on his back, his skin taunt from the water, his nipples hardly smaller than Angie’s and his cock standing nearly upright in spite of his position.

I couldn't resist and straddled his thighs, two fingers trailing down his body, starting at his collarbones, lightly scratching my nails over his hard belly, finally following the length of his cock with both my fingers, rubbing the purple head with his own juices.

I slid higher up on his thighs, positioning my own cock alongside his - my balls lightly resting on his. My cock looked darker than his, more solid, thicker but definitely shorter. I held both cocks together in my hands, sliding those hands up and down very slowly.

Chris had his eyes closed but the pulse in his cock, the arms held stiffly by his side, the hurried breathing all made clear that he was enjoying this. Yet, the moaning I heard definitely wasn't his.

Standing in the open door, watching us, a hand gyrating between her legs was Angie, who - of course - had returned from the toilet long ago.

"Come here!" I said, "we're nearly there..."

Chris opened his eyes and looked very embarrassed but he had ceased control long ago. Angie ambled over, her hand never leaving its favorite spot, a red tinge on her naked breasts and a bright shine in her eyes. She finally had to let go of her clit as she kneeled down beside us and grabbed both our cocks in her wet hand.

I let go as she tried to stroke us both with one hand, failed utterly and kissed both our cocks. I couldn't believe what I saw - that sweet girl actually tried to get both our cocks into her mouth, working her tongue to wet her lips. I even think she might have managed, had we not both shot our load as we realized what she was doing.

Her face was a mess, even her hair was drenched in our semen, yet she licked our cocks till they were nice, clean and completely empty.

When our cocks softened and slid from her hands she just resumed her position, her entire face dripping, smiling, saying, "I cleaned you up, now could you please return that favor?"
Published 
Written by tommmkat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments