Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Hours [Part One]

"Hunky Ash, shows hot-head, Kaya, there's more to do in class than just study and paint."

2
1 Comment 1
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Staying behind college to do my artwork wasn’t exactly my idea of fun, I was missing my bed, the TV and a lovely cup of tea but the painting was nearly finished. I wasn't as irritated as I could be but I seriously wasn't impressed either, the rooms were empty though so I could turn my music up louder and just get on with it. I was just applying the last few bits of detail when a boy I knew of well walked in.

He moved with a swagger over to an empty table, perched on the edge and simply watched me in silence for a minute. The current song playing ended and I stopped painting to take step back and admire my effort. I glanced at the boy who continued to watch me in silence.

“I thought I was the only one staying.” My pathetic attempt at making conversation has never done me any good. Ash smiled at me, the first time he had ever done so.

“Hmmm, I was just hanging around. I thought I’d come and see who left Youtube on, instead I find you.” His eyes seemed to mock me, along with his smile, but nevertheless he held my gaze. I could feel the hairs on my neck standing up. Eventually I forced myself to turn away and finished adding the bit of detail to my work…But I could still feel his eyes on me. The next song had started to play, Paramore-Misery Business, I began singing along and bobbing my head to the beat as usual.

“It looks good.” Ash said, looking at the painting, It was my turn to smile, “ How long are planning to stay tonight? ”

“My friend is staying behind for revision in Law so when she’s ready I’ll just leave with her, I guess.”

“You guess?” That smile was back to mock me. I looked at him properly this time, taking in his whole scene kid image, skinny jeans and big trainers. Spike belt. white hoody jacket, hood up with a cap on underneath it. Massive ear plugs! He looked pretty fit sitting there, just relaxing, with his head leaning forward so he could watch me like a hawk. Typical scene kid, I thought. Why was he here, anyway? He had never acknowledged me before. Ash had a reputation with all the girls, he probably got laid more than I got a full 8 hours sleep. His voice made me look up at him again, my eyes had wondered off to the floor. “What are you thinking?”

“Nothing.” I turned away, picking up my brush, palette and water I headed over to the sink.

“Do you go out much? I never see you down town.”

“I don’t …really get-time…” Fucksake! I sounded so boring and he knew it!

I suddenly became aware that he was stood right behind me. I spun around to see him towering over me. I came up to the top of his chest. He was only inches away from my body, it made heart beat faster. My breasts were almost touching him, he leaned close to my right ear and said quietly, “You need to live a little.” And with that he began to kiss my neck.

I tensed up and took a sharp intake of breath. Ash didn ’ t stop, his hands moved from his pockets to my arms, he stroked my skin with his thumbs as he suck on my neck. His tongued tickled. I managed to push him away, feeling awkward I avoided his eyes.

“What’s up?”

“I don’t think it’s a good idea.” I muttered, before he could reply the door opened and in walked Jo.

“Ready to go?” She said looking between Ash and me a little surprised. “Are you ok?”

“I’m fine. Listen, I’ve got to finish up here but I’ll catch you up, alright?”

“Ok … see you in abit, then.” She smile at us and left, reluctantly, I knew she didn’t trust us. I couldn’t blame her, I didn’t trust us either.

Ash walked over to the door and turned the lock into place. “ What are you doing? ”

He didn’t reply, he just walked back over to me, placing his hands on my hips and pulling me into him, he leaned in and kissed me on the lips. It was once and he stopped. I was so taken back but at the same time I looked into his eyes and felt him draw me right in; a hunger took over me, suddenly I wanted more! I stood on tiptoe and kissed him back, this time we didn’t stop. He moved his tongue into my mouth, he was so warm, his tongue massaged mine. I pulled his hood back, took his cap off and started running my hands through his bleached hair.

He took my t-shirt off and carried on kissing me, moving down my neck. He then unzipped my jeans and we let them fall. Ash took his jacket off and threw it on the floor, he picked me up and lay me down on it; he had been kissing me again while doing this. He pulled away and stood over me while he took off his t-shirt, the six pack did him justice. I watched nervously as his undid his jeans and slipped them off along with his boxers. My jaw nearly dropped, I had seen big cocks before but he was definitely something else! He was-big! There was no other word I could think of at the time (massive would be an over-statement). Nice and thick too. I felt myself getting wet just looking at it, though I started to feel shy.

He came down, plucked my 32B breasts from my bra and started to lick them he was pale against my tan skin, I closed my eyes and took some deep breaths. He was making me feel so good. Sucking gently on my hard nipples, making me moan softly. I ran my hands over his muscular chest.

Eventually he had worked his way down to my underwear, I was wearing my black female briefs, he pulled them off and looked at my clean-shaven pussy.

OliviaWilson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OliviaWilson1

He glanced up at me before he put a hand on my slit and felt for my clit. My moaning became a little louder, he worked me in a circular motion pressing a bit harder each round.

I drew up my legs and opened them wider, Ash pushed a finger into my running pussy, a hot rush ran through my body and he played with my clit with his tongue whilst fingering me.

“Ohh ahhhhh…ohhhh …”

He sucked the clit and flicked it with his tongue, I pushed my pussy into his face and grabbed his hair, massaged it and pulled it closer. He pushed another finger into my ass. I squeezed my breasts, overwhelmed, I could feel a climax coming-quick.

“Ahhh, God! That is NICE!”

He continued to fuck me with his finger in my ass but took out the one in my pussy and replaced it with his tongue, the tongue fuck drove me crazy and I orgasmed right into his mouth.

“OHHHhhhh …”

“Mmmmmm …”

He straightened up, “I want you to suck me off.” I sat up and got onto my knees while he stood before me, I took his cock in my hands, not sure what on earth I was doing, and gently moved my hand up and down it. He was so hard and I still couldn’t believe how big he was! I took him in my mouth and started to suck, still my moving hand up and down. He groaned quietly, I could hear his breathing becoming more deeper. There was some tingling between my thighs and as his groaning and encouragement got louder the tingling got stronger, with my other hand I started rubbing my clit. Sucking as hard as I could and then I stopped and ran my tongue over his cock, I licked him underneath,

“Yeah, that’s sexy, come on! Don‘t stop!”

I tickled his swollen balls with my tongue and nibbled on the tip of his cock, my hand was moving fast, up and down, up and down …

“Suck it!”

I took as much cock in my mouth as I could and gagged a little, taking a bit out again and I continued to suck him dry.

“Harder…Harder! Come oonnn!”

I suddenly felt the throbbing cock hit it’s limit and explode in my mouth, my first instinct was to stop and spit it out but I just swallowed and let him keep cumming. I was enjoying it more than I realised, I hit the cock on my tongue which triggered off a few last shots of cum down my throat.

“Fuck me. That was good!”

I looked up particularly proud, I had managed to cum a little myself, from the masturbation.

“Lay down.” I did as I was told, this was the one part I had been dreading but I’d come this far and I was so horny, Goddammit! He took my thighs and placed them around his waist, he rubbed his cock against my slit. I tensed up again. Supporting my head with one hand, he guided his thick, hot cock to my entrance.

“You do realise, I’ve never done this before?” I confessed.

“It’s alright, do you trust me?” I nodded.

“I don’t think…it’s going to fit.”

“It will, it’s just going to hurt but the pain will go so don’t panic.” Too late for that.

“Are you ready?” I held onto his shoulders, his chest pressing against my breasts, all hot and sexy …

"Fuck the shit out of me.” He didn’t just smile, he grinned, it was a really cute one too, my heart melted. I felt his hard on between my legs twitch a little. He pushed in hard and a little too quick for me. The pain seared and burned, Ash didn’t move. He waited so I could get used to the pain and the throbbing cock inside. The pain started to subside and I suddenly felt really full, in a good way.

“God, you’re so tight! I need you to relax, it’s ok. Take a deep breath and relax for me, yeah?”

It worked, Ash started to move out to the tip of the cock before sliding back in. I watched his face, his eyes. He was watching me too, glancing down every now and then. He held onto my hip and started to get faster. He was thrusting his cock in, it started to get harder and faster…

“Ohhh yesss, Ash…!”

“You alright?”

“Mmmmmmm”

“Good Girl…ohhhh, this fucking good.” He was going pretty fast, we were both breathing and panting hard, his cock slipping in and out more easier because I was soaked down there. He nibbled on my ear before caressing my neck, as he did this the thrusts became so slow and hard.

“Uh!…Uh!…Uh! Uh! Uh! UH! OHHhhhh…”

My groaning was so loud now, we had forgotten where we were, I could only just hear his grunts. The orgasm was close for him us, he suddenly sped up again which set off my orgasm. It felt so strong, I could feel him pumping in me getting ready to blow, himself…

“I’m gonna cum!”

“Cum inside me…”

“AHHhhhh, ahhhhh!”

He slowed right down and gently rocked me back and forth. His cum had shot into me so hard, I came again for him.

We stopped and he rested for few minutes still inside, his head buried in my neck. I could feel his heavy breathing on my shoulder, I felt so hot and I knew I should have been tired but I wanted more. He moved out and groaned his release, I looked at him thinking, What the hell am I doing, I don’t even know anything about you!

He got on his knees and stretched, looked down at me and asked, “How do you feel?”

“Sore.” I waited a few minutes, massaging my pussy and watching Ash stroking his cock, it still made me wet. My pussy craved it more. 

“I want to do it again.”
Published 
Written by trix81
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments