Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Practice: Chapter 2

"Part 2 (more sexual)"

4
1 Comment 1
14.2k Views 14.2k
832 words 832 words
Practice is over, we go into the warm pool. Cole pulls me closer. He grabs my breast like he always does. But then he takes his hands and starts to put them on my pussy. I'm shocked. I don't know what to say. I've never had anything put in there before. He starts to thrust into me with his finger. I get tears in my eyes cause it hurts a little. I love it though. It feels amazing every thrust he gives me. I hold onto him tighter.

He pulls his fingers out. "I want you to meet me in the gym."
 
He was a strong man with a good firm grip; no doubt he could really do me hard. I agree to meet him and quickly get dressed in the locker room and meet him in the gym.

Immediately he grabs me and pushes me up against a wall. I wanted to tell him off but before I could he forces his tongue in my mouth and all my reservations melt away. He starts to dry hump me against a wall. It's so good. I don't want him to stop. I love the force. He presses his forehead against mine and stares me in the eyes. 

"From now on, your my private whore." He pulls out his dick. It's so big and he was erected, I could tell. "I want you to kiss my dick, baby."

"Oh, Cole I can't." I say with feign innocence.

"Why?"

"I just can't."

"It's okay we'll take baby steps."

He takes my hands and puts it on his dick. It was so soft, yet it was so hard. I loved placing my hands on it. I rubbed my hands back and forth, back and forth. I could tell he was getting so excited. I got on my knees. I rubbed and stroked faster and faster and faster. The more faster I got the more hard he got... I couldn't resist. I wanted to taste it. I stopped and looked up at him. He knew what I wanted to do.

"It's okay, go ahead." He was talking in his sweet voice now.

I start to slowly lick the tip, then slide the whole thing into my mouth. It tasted nice and sweet. I suck on it faster and faster and faster. I guess that wasn't good enough for him. He grabs my hair and starts to thrust inside of my mouth. His dick is so deep down my throat. I love all the force he's putting onto me and I love every bit of it.

amaraink
Online Now!
Lush Cams
amaraink

He drives and drives me. He's moaning so load it echoes in the gym. I look up into his eyes. He's enjoying every bit of it. I take a quick glimpse at the time. My dad is suppose to be here at 9:00. Its 8:49. It takes every bit of strength I have to get his penis out of my mouth.

"Cole, I have to leave."

"Why?"

"Its 8:49. My Dads going to be here at 9:00."

"We still got time."

He puts his penis back into his pants and pushes me harder against the wall. He kisses my lips, then my neck, and then my chest, all the way down to my boobs. He pulls my bra and shirt down. He starts to put his mouth on my nipple. I clench his hair and moan. It feels amazing. He licks around and then bites softly. I moan even louder. His tongue is so soft and gentle yet hes so rough. He takes his mouth of my breast and pulls my shirt up. He kisses me with his tongue again. Our mouths are so wet he takes the sleeve of my shirt to wipe the extra wet and lip gloss of his mouth. He takes his hands and puts them down my pants.

"Oh, Cole..." I moan.

"It's okay. I'm almost done." He says. Instead of one finger this time he slides in two. I moan so loud this time. He thrusts so hard. "Damn, look how wet your getting."

"It feels real nice." I moan more the harder he goes. I can't stand it anymore, the sensation was unbearable, I needed to cum. He knows me so well, he knew what I was about to do. He started to go even faster than he normally did. That did it for me. I cummed all over his two fingers. He started kissing my neck.

 "Good girl. I've never seen anyone cum that fast before."

That was amazing. The best feeling I ever got. He stared deep in my eyes. 

"I could do this all day with you. You're so good."

The gym door opened. It was my Dad. "Come on Jess. It's time to leave. I'll be waiting out in the car."

I nodded my head. My Dad left.

"I guess I have to go."

"Yeah, ya wanna do this tomorrow after practice?"

"Love to..."

"So, its a deal. Tomorrow after practice?"

"Yeah. After practice."

Published 
Written by jessie059
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments