Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Practice...(CHAPTER 1)

"My first time ever being touched... In the YMCA. Note: This is a true story"

6
5 Comments 5
14.8k Views 14.8k
974 words 974 words
God I hated Cole... He was a hothead jerk on my swim team. He was so arrogant, rude, a total wanna be loser... But he was so hot! He had black hair, gorgeous brown eyes and cute little freckles, the best part of all... He had a six pack. I would always get so wet in my suit whenever I saw him... but that would always change when he said something rude or out of line.

One day our coach told us that we had to swim with kick boards for 30 min. with a partner. I got excited wanting for my best friend Erin to be paired with me. She called out my name first. I got so excited. "Jessie you will be paired with..." I was crossing my fingers for Erin as the coach looked around the swimmers trying to pair me with someone. "Cole." My heart sank but then started to beat fast. He turned me on but he was such a jerk. "Great..." I replied sarcastically.

As she was done me and Cole went to our lane. We got our kick boards and we kicked together. We were quiet for a while until he said, "Your really pretty you know that" I looked at him strangely trying to figure out what he just said. Was he being serious? "Really? " I ask. "Oh yeah, and there's something I wanna tell you in the warm pool after practice...But you'll have to keep it a secret, you promise?" I nodded

Practice is over and I rush to get into the warm pool. The warm pool was the pool that was so deep that no one could see who was in the pool hardly. And so no one ever went in it. We go in the pool and hang on the pools gutter.

"Whats this about?

You can keep a secret right?

Of course I can

Promise?

Promise, I swear!

He then proceeds to grab my boobs. We stare at each other and I'm so shocked I don't know what to say or do. He then takes his hands away. He smiles and says he was sorry he just couldn't help it and he had to do it. I didn't know what to do. I really liked it, but I didn't want to get more attracted to him. But that felt amazing...

"I don't care. If you wanna do it again I don't care."

He grabs my boobs again but this time he goes under my swimsuit and starts pinching my nipples. I moan a little and softly scream, " Cole, Cole, Cole, Cole..." I took his hands out. He was so strong and had such a firm grip that it hurt a little. I then started to feel like my breast wanted more. Like they liked being treated that way. I was so confused on what I was feeling right now. I tell him I have to go and I get out and go into the locker room.

Ji_Yu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ji_Yu

I take a nice warm shower and try to think about what just happened.

The next day I go to practice my heart is racing to fast to see him. I want him to touch me one more time just to know what it feels like. We have our normal practice and then I rush to the warm pool with Cole behind me. We get into the gutter part like we did.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you like that Jessie.

No no I wasn't scared, I was shocked. But I liked it.

So will you let me go all the way down today?

Yes..."

He then puts his hands in my swimsuit. I squirm around a little bit but then it feels nice and relaxing. We stare into each others eyes the more he grabs and the harder he grabs. He then puts one hand on my butt while the other once grabbing my boob. "Cole..., I don't know if I wanna be touched ther-"...He interrupts me.

"Shh.shh," He interrupts me. "It's okay." His rough and tough voice seems to be more calmer and sweet. I just then swim a little closer to him while he touches me. My hearts racing and I'm worried about getting caught in the pool, but his arms are so warm around me and he seems so sweet and loving.

The next day I came to practice really early, Cole was there. He comes up to me and says to meet him in the gym. We both go to the gym where no one was around...

"Hey Jess, don't you kinda think its weird that I touch you and we haven't kissed yet?

A little but we couldn't do it in the water its to risky...

So why don't we do it now?

Have you ever been kissed before?

No but I want to."

I start to walk close to him he does the same. He then grabbed me and forced his tongue into my mouth. It was the first time I ever Frenched kissed. His mouth tasted sweet, like he's been sucking on peppermint before or something. We then spent the last couple minutes dominating each others tongues. I loved the warmness in my mouth as he was holding me in his arms. He started to grab my boobs again. I moaned louder then I ever did. I didn't know why either. It just happened. I took a quick glimpse of the clock. My tongue pulled out of his mouth.

" Oh shit! We're going to be late to practice!" I was enjoying myself so much I lost track of the time. We run to the locker room doors.

"See ya in the warm pool?" he asked.

"See ya in the warm pool" I replied. We smiled and left.

CHAPTER 2 COMING SOON!
(ALOT MORE HOTTER :D)

Published 
Written by jessie059
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments