Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Antronella’s Passion to Be Desired

"Still dazed by her climax, he lays her gently down on the bed..."

14
9 Comments 9
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Having read the last of the three books that took the world by surprise, Antronella gets up to make herself some tea, before heading to bed. The stories were great and the sex even better. Some of the things in the books were ridiculous and unbelievable, and some things were just too unreal.

Before falling asleep, one thing comes to mind. I need someone new in my life, she thinks. These one-night stands and a whole lot of friends haven’t been doing it for her. She sets her mind on finding someone new. Maybe someone like Mr. Grey, she thinks. He’s not what she really wants, but hey, he’ll be whatever a lady wants him to be.

The next morning, after going through her routine, she packs her suitcase, gives her flat keys to her next-door neighbor, and then takes to the highway. It’s time to find a real man to share her life with. She is not going to find one in Pretoria and she is overdue for a holiday. So look out, Cape Town, she thinks, here I come!<

Two days later, she is enjoying a cool drink on the wide front porch of one of the best guest houses in Camps Bay. It overlooks a magnificent lagoon, with the sea beyond. This is where the men are hot and the women are happy.

It’s just after nine in the morning as she notices a tall, broad-shouldered, handsome body making his way out of the sea. Could this be Mr. Grey?

He doesn’t know it yet, but if she plays her cards right, she could turn his whole world upside down, and she will be the one beauty from Gauteng to help him put it together again.

He picks up his towel, wraps it around his lower body, and makes his way to the swimming pool in front of the porch. For a moment, he looks up to where she is sitting, takes the towel off, and dives into the pool.

For a moment, her heart stops beating, and she knows he is The One. The tall and handsome guy, as they say in storybooks. He has a body to die for. He is nicely tanned, and it looks like he has an eight pack. He has light hair down to his shoulders, and his face has strong lines to the jaw, with a mustache. She just hopes he doesn’t have any issues or a girlfriend, let alone a wife and kids.

She watches him as he does a few laps in the pool. When he is done, he gets out. She loves the way the sun shines on his body. After drying himself and putting on his shirt and flops, he heads towards her. She counts the steps as he makes his way up. She can feel his eyes on her. There is a slight hint of a smile on his lips, and as he comes near, she can see he has blue eyes. That’s just the way she loves her men.

For a swift moment, he hesitates before he walks on, but then he slowly turns around as Antronella stands up, and they look at each other. The dress she has on is buttoned up the front. Apparently, he is sexually deprived, because his first thought is, easy access. He steps back from the door.

“I am sorry, I had no reason to stare,” he says.

“Actually, I’m flattered. It’s not often someone as good looking as you would stare with no reason.” She comes on a bit strong, and clears her throat. “What I meant wa...”

“No! Don’t backtrack on me now. I like the implication of the first answer. Good point. Hi, I am Herman,” he says, holding his hand out to her.

“Antronella,” she replies, and as she puts her hand in his, there is fluttering in her heart.

He points out that they should sit, as he rings the bell on the table for service.

“Are you staying here?”

A promising question , she thinks. “Yes.”

“First time in Camps Bay?”

“Yes. I took to the road two days ago, and this is where my car stopped. I want to see things and be somewhere different,” she says, and her eyes sparkle with laughter. “Where are you staying?”

“Right here. I am the owner of this place.”

And now she knows how accessible he will be while she stays in the area.

“A penny for your thoughts.” His voice comes as she thinks of his bare chest which is a sight to behold, muscled, and gleaming with pool water.

“I think you are hot and sexy, comes to mind.”

“For the record, I think you’re hot and sexy too,” he says, as he hangs his towel over a chair, close by.

“I hear that a lot, but I love to hear it over an over again,” she says without blinking.

“You have quite a high opinion of yourself, don’t you?” He places his hand over hers.

“If I do, it’s because of the men out there. They keep telling me that!” She slides her hand out from under his. He recaptures her hand, and winks at her.

JessiGirlWow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiGirlWow



“You want to have some fun?”

“Fun, like in?” she asks, and hopes he is not teasing her.

“Like joining me in my room.” And he stands up, not letting go of her hand.

“Do I have a say?” Things are going well for her, as she follows him to his room.

When they get to his room, he gets practical and starts stripping down. He is so hot, and she is panting. She has never felt this aroused before. Her lace panties are drenched, and her nipples ache at just the thought of his hands on them.

She is just about to unbutton her dress, when he slaps her hand.

“I’ll do that if you don’t mind!” He starts from the middle, working his way up, while kissing her soft lips. He pushes her dress over her shoulders, unveiling her naked breasts. He brushes his fingers over her hardened nipples.

She can feel her own juices running out of her pussy by now. On his knees now, he caresses her thighs. She gasps as he pushes two fingers deep inside of her pussy, and at the same time, his tongue makes contact with her clit. He works his way with one flick of his tongue and one push of his fingers into her, while hitting her G-spot.

This goes on for a while, and very soon, she loses the battle as one big climax makes her whole body go stiff. The sensations are so intense, she squirts over his hand and mouth with a scream. Still dazed by her climax, he lays her gently down on the bed. He moves over her, and while bracing his hands above her shoulders, he smiles down at her.

“You okay?” he asks.

“More than okay,” she says softly.

Her body is on alert, waiting for him to fill her. He slides into her warm velvet pussy, and with soft strokes, he works his way to a pleasure-inducing rhythm. A few wonderful minutes later, she comes again with screams of joy.

This can go on forever, is the thought running through her mind.

Herman still does not stop. Instead, he increases the speed of his rhythm and looks at her.

“Again,” he says. “Once more for my baby.”

Dripping with sweat, she just nods. This man is good, she thinks. He is breathing heavily, but is still in control. He seems to be driving his bus, and she is merely an ecstatic passenger, enjoying the rhythm of the ride.

His pulsing climax keeps to the rhythm of the waves outside the window. He groans, and moves in tight to finish the wave of pleasure that rolls over both of them. It is, without a doubt, the best sex she’s had for a while.

As they are lying next to each other, catching their breath, her mind wanders off. This experience is the completion of her wildest hopes and dreams, not forgetting her fantasies. Her vacation is going to be one of the best ever.

“You were great,” she says, turning on her side to look at him, and running her fingers up and down on his chest.

”Does that mean we can go another round, maybe?” he asks while playing with her hand on his chest.

“Are you a player, Herman?” she asks, looking up at his lips.

“Who me? Never!” he says, before brushing her soft lips with his. “Why are you asking?”

“You, owning this place, I bet you do this often when you get lady guests staying here.”

“Maybe… Ready for the next round?” he asks, while turning on his back.

“Where would you want me to start?”

“Use your imagination,” he says, rubbing her arm. So she slides down his legs to get between them. Pushing his legs open, she takes his penis in her hand. Looking up at him with a smile, she starts with the one-hand-and-mouth technique for a little while. Then she takes his balls with the other hand, and slightly massages them together, still sucking on his penis.

She changes to the ice-cream technique, where she licks his penis up and down, and all around the top. She teases him a bit by licking the top, and pretending to stick her tongue in the opening. She does this softly for a while, still massaging his balls. With her hand around his penis, she starts to pull it up and down, while he is fully in her mouth. As she gets her first taste of pre-cum, she goes a little faster, up and down.

Between his moans, he lets her know he is enjoying it so much, but she must slow down. Just before he is ready, he stops her. Coming now would be so great, but buried inside her would feel much greater. And then, to fill her with his come, with him in her, will be the cherry on top.

He gets on top of her again, and when they are locked with her legs around his back, they are moving as one. His way makes sense to her. To be as one, and to share the wonderful climax to end it. They moan together, and as one, their hearts beat together when he lies softly on top of her. That is the hit for the day. ©
Published 
Written by misteryme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments