Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ben's Instruction

"I find excitement in teaching a virgin."

29
11 Comments 11
35.6k Views 35.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Famous Story
“Summer vacation...great,” I sighed.

My girls would be going to summer camp in a couple of days, and the husband will be going out of town for business. Who was I kidding? He was going to see his mistress. Not that I minded. Our marriage was basically just paper at this moment.

I would have the house to myself for 2 weeks. What to do? What to do? I made my list of projects to get done, thinking that it would last me more than a couple of days. I needed to spring clean the house, as well as get the lawn cleaned up.

The next few days passed quickly. I kept busy, and before I knew it, my list was completed. Well, all except for the yard. I hated yard work. Staring up at the sky, I sent a silent wish for some teenaged person to knock on my door and ask for a job.

With a great big sigh, I went to the front yard and proceeded to try and start the lawn mower. After pulling the cord about ten thousand times, I gave up. Disgusted, I stood and stared down at it. I was not mechanically brilliant, but even I knew there was something wrong with the damn thing.

Frustrated, I kicked the tire, stubbed my toe, and started cussing a blue streak!

“Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Stupid, fucking...,” I hollered out.

“Hey. Hey. Hey. What's wrong, Mrs. Robinson?” a voice called out.

I turned to see Ben, my neighbor's 18 year old son, walking toward me. With a big grin on his face, he surveyed the situation and quickly caught on to my dilemma.

“Hey, Ben! I am trying to start this stupid lawnmower, and apparently, it seems to be smarter than I am,” I laughed.

I was happy to see someone of the opposite gender. I thought to myself that if I played this right, maybe, he would want a summer job, and I would not have to deal with this stubborn mower.

“Ben...I was thinking. My husband is out of town, and he usually does the yard work. Would you be interested in earning some extra money?” I asked, with a most innocent look on my face.

Ben sat back on his heels. Deep in thought, he was silent for a moment, and then he looked up at me.

“Well...I was gonna take the summer off and just goof off before college. Hmm...How much are we talking about?” he asked.

“How much do you feel your time is worth?” I countered.

“Hmm...how about $50 a week,” he hesitantly asked.

“50, huh. For $5o, I better get more than just a lawn mowing. I will pay you $50 for some extra help with fixing up stuff, as well as a lawn mowing. Agreed?” I said.

“Agreed,” he said.

I left him with the lawn mower and went inside to clean up. Ben had grown up a lot since his family moved in last year. I am not that close to his parents, as they mostly keep to themselves, but Ben has always said hi to me.

I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Looking out the window, I watched Ben mowing the front yard. The day was turning very hot. It seemed summer was coming early. He stopped for a minute and pulled his shirt off and wiped his forehead.

Damn! He has indeed grown up. I watched the muscles in his back ripple as he bent down to re-start the mower. Ben had gotten tall. He was about 6 foot, as far as I could guess. I know that my head only came up to his shoulders now. He must have started working out, too.

His shoulders were wide and beginning to bulk up. My eyes wandered down to his chest. It was lightly furred in light brown hair, about the same shade as the hair on his head. I already knew that he had jade green eyes. I noticed that when he quit wearing his glasses.

"Oh, girl! You got to stop lusting after this boy,” I told myself.

I was old enough to be his mother. I got into the shower. While I was washing my hair, I saw a flash in the mirror. With a slight grin, I rinsed my hair while daydreaming about Ben. I may be twice his age, but I am not bad on the eyes.

Running my hands down my chest, I cupped my breasts. They were still firm and perky. Full, lush, and round, they were natural. Looking down at them sitting in my hands, they overflowed my small hands, but then again, they were 40Ds.

Pinching my brown nipples, I worked them until they were puckered and stiff. With the water cascading down my back, I opened the shower curtain to watch Ben outside the window. To my surprise, there was a face peering back at me.

The flash in the mirror had been Ben. Apparently, he was more interested than I thought. As if in a dream, I stared back at him, all the while massaging my breasts and nipples. He watched my soapy hands. His eyes never left my hands.

Suddenly, he jumped. I heard his mom calling him. He turned and quickly left. With the spell broken, I rinsed off and got out. The day proceeded, event-less.

The next morning I got up and was in the process of getting some breakfast together, when the door bell rang.

“Good morning, Ben,” I said, after answering the door.

“Hey,” he said, with the beginnings of a blush.

“Here. Sit down. Eat something,” I said, pushing him into a chair, “I have some things I need done in the house today.”

“Um...'kay,” he mumbled.

It seemed that Ben was a bit embarrassed. Looking down, I noticed that I was still in my robe. There was something about this whole situation that was so intoxicating. I found myself wondering what I could get away with.

"You should be ashamed of yourself," I scolded myself.

Here I was thinking about seducing this innocent young man. I knew there was interest there. I saw it in his eyes. Quickly putting a plan in motion, I untied my robe. I was wearing a thin, tight tank top. My brown nipples were clearly visible underneath the white shirt, which stopped right above my navel. The boy shorts I wear as panties cupped my ass, snugly. They ride up a bit, but the rear view is fantastic!

To help get my mind off the lack of sex in my marriage, I worked out a lot. My belly was flat, and my ass was tight. The boy shorts I wear to bed show my curves really well. I felt very sexy and very naughty.

“Ben?” I said, waiting for him to look up.

His eyes widened, as he saw what was underneath my robe. Hastily looking down, he stared at his lap, as he waited for my instruction.

“There is a shelf in my room that keeps falling off the wall. Do you mind fixing it for me?” I asked, sweetly.

Nodding his head, he followed me to my room. I could sense his nervousness. He was jumpier than a whore at church. Walking down the hall, I chattered along about how the husband was too busy to fix what really needed repairing, hoping that the intention wasn't going over his head.

Opening the door to my room, I invited him inside. As he walked past me, I noticed that the front of his shorts were tented. I was turning him on. Continuing my seduction, I showed him the shelf.

Ben looked the shelf over, then sat down on the floor to begin to repair the broken door. I watched him for a minute, then took my robe off and hung it up. Smiling, I remembered taking a hammer to the shelf door last night, as well as moving it next to my dresser.

In order to reach my dresser, I had to lean over Ben. I placed a hand on his shoulder and leaned way over, trying to reach the bottom drawer. Losing my balance, I started to fall forward.

He quickly brought his hands up to catch me. One of his big hands landed right on my left breast. I looked at him and smiled.

“Thank you!” I said, breathlessly.

Regaining his senses, Ben realized where his hand was and snatched it away, like he was on fire. Straddling his lap, I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him softly. His hands were trembling, and he was so very tense.

“You can hug me back. I don't bite,” I whispered.

His arms wrapped around my waist, hesitantly. It was like he was scared to touch me.

“I know I should not be doing this,” I whispered, “Please stop me, if you don't want me touching you. It is just...I saw you in the window.”

Ben remained silent. I started to get up, and his arms tightened around my waist, trapping me there. I leaned back as far as his arms would allow me. Looking into his eyes, I searched them.

“Do you want me to kiss you?” I asked.

Never breaking eye contact, he nodded. I leaned down and brushed my lips lightly over his.

AmyOwenns
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyOwenns

Rubbing my soft lips over his, I enjoyed the texture of them. Using my tongue to part his lips, I nibbled his full bottom lips, occasionally sucking it into my mouth.

Ben was sitting as still as a stone, not even breathing. I ran my tongue along the seam of his lips, and then dipped it inside to taste his mouth. Touching his tongue with mine, I urged him into action.

Like clockwork, he sprang into action. His tongue dueled with mine, fighting for dominance. We broke apart. Both breathing heavily. I could feel his hands rubbing up and down my back, and then, slipping under my tank top to rub my bare back.

“It's been so long, since a man has touched me. Do you want to touch me?” I whispered into his ear.

Again, he nodded.

“How much?” I prodded.

“A lot.” he said.

“Where?” I asked.

Ben looked at me. It was in that look that I knew that I was going to be his first. I wanted to teach him everything. I smiled and stood up. Taking his hands, I led him to my bed. Motioning for him to sit. I stood between his legs and pulled my shirt off.

I took his hands and placed them on my breasts. I placed my hands over his and showed him how I liked my breasts kneaded and fondled. He was a quick study. Moaning, I dropped my head back, as he cupped both breasts, then pinched my nipples to get them erect.

He pulled me down on the bed. I laid down on my back, and he leaned on one arm beside me.

“What do you want to do?” I asked.

“I want to kiss on your breasts...suck on your nipples,” he answered.

Putting my hand under my breast, I offered it to him. Like a starving man, he tongued my nipple, kissing all around it.

“Take my nipple into your mouth. Suck on it, like it was a piece of candy. Your favorite candy!” I panted.

He took my nipple into his mouth, rolling it around his tongue. I could feel the pull all the way down to my clit. My panties were getting wet.

“Take your shirt off. Please.” I asked Ben.

Ben broke contact with my nipple long enough to pull his shirt off. I leaned up on my arm, running my free hand down his youthful chest. Gently pinching his nipples, I watched his reaction. Pushing him down on the bed, I straddled his hips.

Planting a kiss on the side of his neck, I heard him gasp. He was sensitive there, as are most men. Sucking softly at his neck, I massaged his chest.

“It is time for a little instruction,” I told him, “Are you hot for this teacher?”

Leaving a trail of wet open mouthed kisses, I foraged a trail down his chest. Stopping at random intervals, I would nip his skin, then lick away the pain. Reaching his navel, I dipped my tongue inside. Darting it in and out.

His hips were beginning to move. I unbuttoned his shorts, and he lifted his hips to allow me to remove them. Ben was fully erect under his boxers, and I traced his shaft from tip to base.

His hips arched, sharply with my touch.

Reaching inside the fly, I pulled his shaft out. For someone so young, he was impressive. Thick enough to where I could not close my hands around it, he was generous in length, as well.

Sitting on my hands and knees, I looked down at him, while my hand stroked his cock.

“Has anyone ever kissed you here?” I asked.

Ben just stared at me. His breathing was ragged. I knew my answer, but wanted to see if he would tell me the truth.

“Well?” I asked, again. I stroked him faster, watching his eyes roll upward, as he shook his head no.

“Do you want me to?” I asked.

I started spiraling my hand up and down his shaft, like I was opening a jar. He groaned loudly. It would not take much to get him to cum, I noted. He nodded his head, unable to talk.

Kneeling beside him, I leaned forward and rubbed my face over his iron hard cock. He was so hard that it looked painful. The blunt tip of him was an angry red. I brushed my lips across the tip. Using my the flat of my tongue, I licked from base to tip in one swipe.

Ben's legs stiffened, and his toes curled. I knew he had never felt a warm, wet mouth on his cock. I blew a warm gust of air over the tip and watched it twitch, violently. He was close, and I haven't even really begun.

Gripping his shaft, I squeezed the vein at the base tightly, as I engulfed the head in my mouth. I used my tongue and worked the ridge, vigorously. His hands were clenching my sheets in a death grip.

I continued sucking and slurping the top half of his pole, all the while keeping a steady pressure on his base. Pretty soon, I could feel his balls tightening. He got super hard before the spasms set in.

He pumped his hips, fucking my face, but nothing came out. I had stopped the flow of his cum. Gradually, his hips stopped humping, but he remained rock hard.

“How...how did you do that? I felt all the spasms...still hard...,” he stammered.

“Practice,” I grinned.

My panties were soaking wet. I needed to be touched. He lay there looking stunned. I laid back on the bed.

Looking up at him with seductive eyes, I asked, “Wanna learn something new? Something they don't teach at school.”

Ben nodded his head, eagerly.

“Pull off your boxers, then make yourself comfortable between my legs,” I instructed him.

He did what I said and looked up at me for direction.

“Give me your hand,” I said, softly.

Taking his hand, I rubbed my pussy through my panties. Guiding his fingers to the spots that gave me the most pleasure, I made him manipulate my clit.

“Can you feel how wet I am?” I asked.

I let him take over the exploration. I watched him place his palm over the whole of my pussy, grinding it with pressure. I moaned. It was so sexy watching him discover my slit.

“Take them off,” I whispered.

He removed my panties, then opened my thighs wider. My lightly furred lips opened, revealing the dusky pink inner flesh. My inner lips were moist. Beads of nectar lined my lips. He stared at my cunt, like he was going to eat me alive. I guess some things are inborn.

Using his thumbs, he opened my inner lips, looking at the dark canal. He slid one long finger inside and moved it in circles inside me. My breathing rate quickened. Contracting my muscles, it felt like my pussy was sucking on his finger.

His face was unreadable or maybe I was so turned on, that I could not read it. He pulled his finger out and rubbed my hard nub. Digging my feet into the bed, I arched my back. He smiled slightly and continued to rub my clit.

My pussy spasmed and flinched. Without me telling him, he leaned forward and placed a open mouth kiss directly on my clit. It was not going to take much to get me off. I wanted to feel him inside me.

Sitting up, I bullied him down on his back. I was taking control back. Straddling his hips again, I guided his granite hard cock to my portal. I was so sopping wet that my inner thighs were shiny.

With a sharp intake of breath on both our parts, the scalding heat of him felt like a hot poker consuming me. Impaling myself on his tool, I sank to the bottom and could feel the hair of his balls tickling my ass.

He howled and grabbed my hips in the time honored way. Unschooled in the ways of flesh, his haste only excited me more. I slowed him for a moment to reach inside my bedside table for my vibrator.

My pussy rippled and contracted around him, as he battered my flesh. His hips worked me like a piston in a cylinder. My toy vibrated my clit. I felt the waves starting in my clit, and as they radiated outward, my thighs trembled. My pussy tightened and a jet of fluid soaked his hips.

He felt all of this and lost control. Pumping his hips upward, he tried to shove his cock further inside me, as he pumped jets of hot cum up inside me. Thrusting roughly about 2 or 3 more times, he relaxed.

I collapsed on his chest. Breathing roughly, we caught our breaths, and soon felt the chill of the air. Spooning behind me, he pulled the blanket over us. We lay like that for awhile. I could feel his cum running down my thighs, as we dozed.

Later that afternoon, I rolled over to face him. Smiling, he pulled me close and asked if there were anymore shelves that needed to be fixed.

“Oh...I think I can find some here and there. In fact, there happens to be on in the bathroom that needs special attention,” I purred.

Published 
Written by Kim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments