Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best Night of My Life Part 3

"Three Cheerleaders prove that sometimes a nice guy can finish first."

27
9 Comments 9
19.1k Views 19.1k
5.7k words 5.7k words
Authors Note: Although based on certain true events, this story is a work of fiction. It is intended for entertainment purposes only. It builds slowly and contains a lot of details. Yes, there is sex in this story. No, it doesn't happen right away. If you are looking for a story with raunchy sex at the get-go that never lets up, you probably won't enjoy this. Most of the scenes are a build-up of erotically charged circumstances.

-----------------

continued from part 2

Sara, though, spoke up “I agree. We could all use some freshening up. To the shower.” The three girls got up and started to walk inside when they turned and looked at me. “Well? Are you coming with us or not?” Lauren asked.

I wasn’t about to turn down an offer like that. I hopped up and quickly scampered inside after them. Lauren led us into her parent’s master bathroom, a room I had never been to in her house. It looked newly remodeled, and the first thing I noticed was the shower. Her parents are both on the large side, and the shower looked like it was built to contain two plus-sized adults with room to spare. So it was not surprising that all 4 of us fit in, we even had a little bit of room to maneuver (though not too much). The girls started the shower and climbed in and I followed, enjoying the view as the girls allowed the hot water to wash over them.

After getting good and wet, the girls grabbed the body wash and I was fascinated as they started using their hands to lather up each others hard bodies. Both Lauren and Ashley went for Sara’s boobs first thing, working up a good lather and roaming their little hands all over her chest. Sara, for her part, was returning the favor, using one hand one each other girls breast at the same time, pretty much just enjoying herself without any pretense of washing anything.

Lauren and Ashley then turned around, presenting their magnificent asses as a matched set again. Sara was only too happy to pick up the bottle of body wash and squirt a generous amount onto each ass and then start massaging it all over, using the natural lubrication of the soap to enhance the experience.

After a few moments Lauren turned around and directed Sara under the spray of hot water to wash the soap off her chest, and I continued watching in awe. After all the suds were washed down off her body, Lauren leaned in and started to kiss and lick Sara’s breasts. This was the first time I had seen any of the girls get together with one of the others beyond just touching, and I was not disappointed. Lauren was tentative at first but started to get more and more into it as she went on, and Sara was obviously enjoying it as well.

I moved over to Ashley, who was also watching with fascination. I squirted some of the body wash into my hands and started to soap up her whole body. After a quick rubdown of her lush ass I turned her towards me and started to soap up her front-side. Ashley was barely even watching what I was doing, allowing me free and total access to her nude body as she stared at the other two girls with rapt attention. I caressed and soaped her firm tits, paying special attention to her sensitive nipples which earned me a smile from Ashley as she enjoyed the arousal but kept watching the scene between Lauren and Sara as the girls switched positions. Lauren was now under the water and Sara was sucking and kissing on her breasts now.

I admit to watching the show more than I was Ashley, letting my hands guide me all over her body rather than my eyes. I was soaping up her abdomen now, and each circle I made with my hands brought me lower and lower, approaching her pussy, a place I had yet to touch on any of the girls. I slowed down my hands but continued to rub them lower with each pass, expecting Ashley to stop me or back away or say something, but she never did. I reached the top of her pussy, and to my surprise Ashley opened her legs a little bit wider to give me better access!

I figured I might as well take the plunge, so I quickened the pace of my rubbing along her pussy and Ashley gave a sharp intake of breath and a moan of sudden pleasure that got the attention of the other two girls. Now they were watching us, as I continued and gently inserted first one finger and then another into Ashley. I started to pump my slippery fingers in and out of her, faster and faster, and soon she was consumed with the arousal, screaming “Oh my God! Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Keep going, oh my God! Harder, Harder!!”

Taking my cue, I inserted a third finger and increased both the pressure and the pace of my fingers. Ashley began moaning and reached out a hand to grab onto Lauren’s shoulder for support and I continued my assault on her pussy. Finally she exploded with an intense orgasm, shaking her entire body even more than before and this time she screamed with pleasure as well, a primal howl of pure sensual intensity.

Lauren and Sara stood there in amazement. “What the hell was that just now, Ashley?” asked Sara.

Ashley shook her head, “I don’t know. Holy Shit! That was awesome. Nothing like before. It was so much more intense.”

“Some of the girls at school said that girls can have several different kinds of orgasms. G spot versus C spot, or something like that. I guess it makes sense if Jeff was using his fingers to stimulate us rather than just kissing our breasts or massaging our asses,” said Lauren.

“Well, what the hell, don’t stop now!” exclaimed Sara, scooting over closer to me. “I have got to try that ride for myself!”

“Hey, me too” said Lauren.

I positioned both girls against the far side wall of the shower, applied more body wash to my hands for lubricant and went to work on both of them. I gave each set of breasts a quick kiss on the nipple and started to rub my hands on the outside of their pussies. Lauren’s small little landing strip, so similar to Ashley, was an interesting textual difference to Sara’s shaved smoothness. After a few slow rubs I picked up the pace, causing both girls to breathe heavier just as Ashley had. Then I inserted one finger and both girls let out low, guttural growls of pleasure as they experienced this for the first time.

Ashley was standing back a few paces, under the spray, allowing the hot water to wash over her and caressing her own breasts as she watched. Lauren was mewling again, soft little cries of pleasure, while Sara was more vocal, “More. More, faster! Oh my God!”

I inserted another finger into each and started to use harder pressure. Lauren’s eyes flew open with shock and soft little cries became much louder, “Ohhhhhhh, Ohhhhhh!!!” she cried out. Sara reached back to the wall to support herself, sticking her pussy out further towards me and begging me to keep going. I quickened my pace again, sending both girls over the edge almost immediately as they exploded together in an intense, double orgasm.

“Oh my Goddddddddd!!!!” Lauren cried out, while Sara was screaming so loud with orgasmic pleasure I don’t think she was even forming coherent words. Both girls continued shaking and vibrating over and over and I didn’t even consider stopping. I kept on rubbing and penetrating their tight, warm pussies, and without hesitation I inserted a third finger into each girl and jammed my hand as far in as I could.

“Holy Shit! Holy Shit!” Lauren was screaming now, as another orgasm even more intense than the last overcame her again. Her entire body was shaking and her legs were starting to give out. Sara continued her screaming as she came again also, squirting out halfway across the shower with her juices in an arc that was a clear sign that her own second orgasm was much more intense as well.

Both girls legs gave out and the fell down to the floor of the shower, their nude, wet bodies curled up together as they tried to recover.

“Wow, guys, did you just, ummm” Ashley started to ask, when Lauren just nodded and held up two fingers.

“Now I’m a little jealous,” she said, looking at me. “I only got the one.”

“I’m still new to this,” I said, apologetically, when I noticed she was staring at my waist. Or to be more accurate, just below my waist.

“Again already, Jeff?” she asked me, with a devilish smile and an arched eyebrow.

I looked down and damn if my partner wasn’t starting to stand at attention again, already semi-hard and getting harder.

“No way!” said Sara, looking up from the floor. “No way! Again?! After that explosion from you out back?”

I just shrugged my shoulders. “I can’t help it. I am standing nude in a shower with the three hottest chicks in the entire school, each of whom I just stimulated to intense orgasms. It was awesome for me too, you know, to be trusted to do that with each of you.”

Lauren looked up, checking out my manhood again as well. “That’s what we like about you so much, Jeff. You really care about making sure we are having a good time first before worrying about yourself. That is so different from most guys, especially the guys at our school. They usually just treat girls like their own personal sex toys that they can use and discard when they are done. And girls like those slut Mat Maids let them get away with it.”

“Yeah, we talked about that when we were changing into our bikinis earlier,” said Ashley. “We figured it was time a nice guy like you got rewarded rather than some idiot jock like my loser ex-boyfriend. Of course, the plan was supposed to be maybe let you cop a feel, maybe take our tops off just real quick and give you a little peek. We certainly didn’t plan any of the stuff with you getting us off in the pool, or taking a group shower” she said, laughing.

Lauren and Sara were starting to feel more themselves again so we got out and dried ourselves off.

“So I guess it is our duty to help Jeff out again with his situation,” said Sara, leaning over the side of the shower to wring the excess water from her hair. “Isn’t it bad for you guys to get all excited with no release?”

I nodded. “Yeah. They call it blue balls, I think. But basically it’s not good policy to let yourself get hard and then not tend to it properly.”

“Well, I’m not really sure what else we can do,” said Lauren. “He’s already been skinny dipping and showering with the captain of the cheer squad and her 2 co-captains. He’s already had a nice ass massage, total access to our bodies, and a blowjob from all 3 of us.”

“Yeah, I think that pretty much covers all the fantasy bases, right Jeff?” asked Ashley.

I nodded. “Oh yeah. Hell yeah. Best night of my life by far.”

“Really?” asked Sara. “No other fantasies running around in that creative mind of yours?”

“Well…” I started to say, “that is, I mean, well….”

“I knew it!” Sara said triumphantly, pumping one fist in the air. “Out with it!”

“You know what, forget it,” I said. “This night has been absolutely perfect, I don’t want to ruin it now. You all seem to acknowledge me as a nice guy, and I don’t want to say something and come off as a total perv.”

All three girls were giving me curious stares now.

“Come on, Jeff. You can at least say it. No secrets between us now, that’s for sure,” said Lauren.

“Well, it’s just that pretty much every guy has the same two fantasies. Even me.”

“Now you have to tell us!” said Ashley, smiling. “Inside information on how a guy’s mind works!”

I sighed. It was no use trying to keep secrets from 3 fully nude girls standing not two feet away from me, not when they were determined to pry the info out of me.

“Every guy wants to have sex with more than one girl at the same time, and every guy wants to watch girls have sex with each other,” I said.

None of the girls said anything. They all remained silent, thinking it over and exchanging glances with each other. I thought to myself “Shit, I went too far and just freaked them out.”

“What do you think, girls?” asked Sara.

“Here’s what I think,” said Lauren. “I am the only girl here who has been with a guy. Mike talked me into it, and it was under-whelming to say the least, even though he had experience with other girls before me. And then he never called me again anyway. The whole thing sucked, and I would take it back if I could but I can’t. You only get one first time.”

“You think tonight should be our first time?” asked Ashley.

“That’s up for each of you to decide on your own,” replied Lauren. “But here we have a guy who you know can be trusted, who you know respects all of us, and who has already had sexual experiences with each of us tonight that were very, very hot. He has never been with a girl either so if it is awkward at least it is the same for everyone. And, let’s be honest here, if it is going to be your first time and you want it to be special and memorable, a 10 inch cock is one hell of a persuasive argument.”

I am sure that even given how intimate we had all been tonight, hearing them openly talking about and staring at my cock made me blush all over again.

“How cute. Here he is fresh from the shower with 3 girls and we have him all flustered again” said Sara. “But you make some good points, Lauren. I trust Jeff completely, even more than I did before. We are all very comfortable with each other by now. Hell, we’ve been totally naked with each other for more than 3 hours! And it’s not like us girls haven’t been fooling around with each other tonight already. What do you think Ashley?”

Ashley considered for a moment before answering. “I don’t know. This is all so new to me. I’ve never even seen a guy naked before tonight, or had a guy see me naked. I had never had a guy touch me on top of the clothes, even. But when I think back to that moment in the pool, or that moment in the shower…”

“My point exactly,” said Lauren. “It didn’t happen that way with Mike. It doesn’t happen that way with a lot of guys. Jeff may be inexperienced but he more than makes up for it with his enthusiasm and being responsive to our needs. And he certainly has the equipment. Mike did not.”

Ashley took a deep breath, but nodded. “OK. I’m in.”

“Me too,” said Sara. “Let’s do this. I would prefer my first time be with a quality guy like Jeff and if I can share this experience with my two best friends in the world, that just makes it even more special.”

My heart was starting to beat so fast I thought it was about to pound itself right out of my chest, and my cock was giving away my excitement while my face betrayed my apprehension that this was actually going to happen.

“Look at his face,” said Lauren with a laugh. “I don’t think he actually expected us to say yes.”

“That’s putting it mildly,” I said. “And now I get the impression that you expect me to perform like a sex stud or something.”

“No expectations, baby” said Lauren, walking over to give me a peck on the cheek.
“We know it’s your first time too. We’ll take it nice and slow. No one is here but us, so we can take all the time we need.

ZaraSexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZaraSexxy

Now, us girls need some time to prepare so you need to shoo.”

The girls walked me out of the master bedroom and shut the door behind them. I heard hair dryers after a moment so I figured they were drying their hair and I wandered back into the main area of the house. I went into the kitchen and heated up some of the leftover Chinese food and opened a can of Mountain Dew. I was going to need all the energy I could get! As I was eating I heard the master bedroom door open and I peeked down the hall and saw Lauren with a towel wrapped around her going into her bedroom.

“Don’t mind me!” she said, waving me back towards the kitchen. “I am just getting some essentials. We promise not too start without you!” I heard her rummaging around in her room and after a few minutes she vanished back into the master bedroom with an armload of stuff.

She returned a minute later and retrieved a bottle of champagne from the wine rack in the pantry. “Put this on ice,” she instructed me. “And get four glasses.” Then she vanished down the hall and into the back bedroom again. I found the ice bucket and filled it, then put the champagne in to chill. I retrieved four wine glasses (the long stemmed ones known as flutes) from the top cabinet as well.

I finished wolfing down the Chinese food, when it dawned on me that I should probably be doing some prep work too. I had not one but three girls I needed to satisfy! I retrieved my duffel bag and went into the hall bathroom. First thing I did was find my nice dark blue silk boxers, which were new and I had brought with me in case Lauren was here running around in panties and a thin t-shirt again. I had wanted to make a good impression, hence the silk boxers. I slipped them on.

Then I saw my hair, which was sticking out all over the place, so I took a comb and some hair gel to it and styled it. I also the amount of stubble on my face, I was sporting much more than a five o’clock shadow by now (way past midnight) so I took out my electric razor and shaved my face nice and clean. Much better, I thought, looking at myself in the mirror. I had a bit of a babyface but the girls seemed to like it.

Glancing down at the electric razor, I saw it had a piece that popped out of the back that was for trimming beards and goatees. I frowned, considering. Should I trim myself down there? I had never down that before (never thought I would need too!) so it was a wild mess down there. Certainly the girls would like it, after all they kept themselves nicely groomed.

I grabbed a couple pieces of yesterday’s newspaper from the living room and laid them out on the floor of the hall bathroom. I slipped out of my boxers and using the attachment on my razor and the view provided by the full length mirror, I carefully groomed myself. Even taking my time to make sure it looked nice and neat, it actually didn’t take very long at all. I shaved my abdomen and inner thighs completely, leaving them smooth, and though I didn’t go totally bare on my cock and sack I did remove a good 80 percent and I have to admit it looked much nicer than before. Very presentable, I thought. A guy should take pride in how he looks down there as much as girls do, and I hoped the girls would appreciate the effort.

I slipped back into my boxers and tossed the newspaper and hair clippings in the trash. I returned to the hall bathroom, washed my face to keep my complexion clean, and then brushed my teeth really well (wouldn’t be nice to the girls to kiss them with my breath smelling like Chinese food!). I used some mint breath wash just to be on the safe side. Finally, I knew Joe kept some cologne in his room so borrowed a little from his collection, one that Joe told me Ashley had said was her favorite and dabbed a little on.

I returned to the kitchen and sat down at the table. I only had to wait another couple minutes when I heard the master bedroom door open again. Lauren came out, walking down the hall towards me. Her hair was dry and she had using a curling iron to leave long, brunette coils of hair trailing down her back. She had applied a little bit of makeup, some lipstick and a little eye shadow, but not too much. I appreciated that, I always liked girls who don’t need tons makeup to look good.

What really caught my attention was that she was wearing a short red kimono, tied off at the waist. Was she wearing anything underneath it? I couldn’t tell. Somehow she managed to make the kimono look equally sexy as when she had been fully nude with me in the pool.

I stood up, and Lauren paused at the end of the hall. She seemed a little surprised that I was not just standing there still naked and somewhat disheveled from our escapades earlier in the evening. She looked me up and down and nodded her approval, smiling a dazzling smile that made her look more gorgeous than I had ever seen her before.

“Very nice” she said. She walked over and traced one finger along my freshly shaved cheek. “Us girls thought you might be out here getting nervous and fidgety, and we would need to be understanding of that. But I see instead you did some prep work of your own.”

“You look amazing” I said. “Fantastic, really. And yes. I did some prep work, made myself more presentable for you girls. This is a special night, for all of us. I wanted to put in the extra effort to make this night everything you girls want it to be.”

“Another nice surprise from a guy who seems to be full of them tonight” said Lauren. She leaned and gave me a soft kiss on the lips, and ran her hands down the sides of my boxers. “Silk?” she asked.

I nodded, returning her kiss with one of my own. “Yes. Actually, I bought them in case you were here tonight. I wanted to make a good impression.”

“Consider me impressed” she said with another dazzling smile. “Now, come with me. Our night has only just begun.”

I picked up the ice bucket with the champagne and the glasses. She marched me down the hall and into the master bedroom, only now it had been transformed. Her parents king sized bed had been stripped of its usual bed set and replaced with a new set, they looked like very expensive, high thread count sheets. The lights had been dimmed and instead scented candles had been lit all over the room, washing it in warm colors and a deep scent of cinnamon and jasmine. I saw that her parent’s expensive high-end stereo system had been turned on but there was no music playing just yet.

Lauren and Sara were there, of course, standing in the middle of the large bedroom. Each was wearing a silk robe, about mid-thigh. Again, I could not tell if they were wearing anything underneath, but they looked amazing.

It stood there speechless for a good minute and a half, taking in all in. “Un-believe-able” was I could manage to say at first. “This room, you girls, everything is just magnificent.”

Sara looked excited and very much anticipating the fun night ahead. Her robe was emerald green with pink stripes. Her shoulder length blonde hair was dried and perfectly coifed, bouncy and full around her beautiful head like a halo on an angel. She had only a light amount of makeup as well, but still looked radiant. Her dark red lips framed her pearly white teeth as she smiled what can only be described as the same smile of a predator about to pounce on its prey.

Ashley was exquisite as well. Her robe was sheer white with light blue piping along the hem and waistline, tied off with a silk belt of the same blue color. Her hair, a gorgeous light brown with auburn highlights, was tied off into two perfect, long braids along either side of her face, almost like a schoolgirl fantasy. She too had only a light amount of makeup, a pale pink lipstick that looked very sexy with her skintone, and some blush along both cheeks. She looked nervous, looking up at me shyly and biting her bottom lip.

Sara let out a low wolf whistle when I entered the room, setting down the champagne and the glasses on top of a dresser.

“Looking good, babe, looking really good” she said approvingly. “I didn’t know we were going to be receiving a gentleman this evening.”

“Yes, he cleans up very nicely. Neatly styled hair, smooth face, he looks very sexy in those silk boxers, and I believe I detected a hint of minty freshness on his breath when I kissed him just a moment ago.” said Lauren.

“I may need to judge that for myself,” said Sara, sauntering over to me. She took my head in both hands and brought me down to her, kissing me passionately, parting her soft lips and flicking her tongue into my mouth and using it to massage my own tongue. “Mmmmm,” she murmured, breaking the kiss finally. “Still the best kisser,” she said. “And I may not have messed around with too many guys at the school but I have kissed quite a few. You are definitely the best. Firm, but tender. I have never told you that before, but I should have. I still think about that night you and I spent those seven minutes in heaven sometimes.”

Ashley came over to me as well, walking slowly and starting to tremble slightly. It was strange to see her so shy now. She walked right up to me and nestled her head against my chest and put her arms around me and embraced me tightly, I returned the warm hug and enjoyed the sensation of her silk robe rubbing against my chest. She broke off the hug, looked up at me, her beautiful hazel eyes looking directly into mine. She closed them and leaned up into me, and I kissed her softly. She sighed with pleasure as we kissed, our arms still around each other, bodies rubbing together. It was very sensual and very arousing. She leaned up to whisper in my ear, “You smell really nice.”

“Alright you two, plenty of time for that. But first, we celebrate!” said Lauren.

Reluctantly, Ashley and I broke the kiss, Ashley looking down demurely. Somehow her new sense of inhibition and bashfulness was driving me even more crazy than the skinny dipping and sexual touching earlier had.

Lauren handed me the champagne bottle, slightly chilled from the ice, and each girl took a glass. I have never tried to open any sort of wine bottle before, but the fates smiled on me and I got to look cool as the cork popped right off and the girls cheered as the bubbly came pouring out. I filled each glass in turn and then my own, and we raised our glasses in a toast.

“To tonight” said Lauren. “None of us planned this, none of us anticipated this, and none of us could have hoped for such a wonderful night. But here we stand. A special night none of us will ever forget.”

“To Tonight!” we all said and took a drink.

We all drank our first glass quickly, and then refilled our glasses. We took our time to savor the champagne with the second glass. “We have a surprise planned for you next, Jeff” said Sara as we polished off the last of the champagne.

The instructed me to sit down, and looking around the only chair was a plush, overstuffed lounge chair in the corner. I walked over and sat down, it was very comfortable.

Lauren walked over to the stereo, selected a song from the CD player and I heard the opening strains of Janet Jackson’s “That’s the Way Love Goes” start to play. I suddenly recalled that they were all on the schools dance team as well. All 3 girls were about to perform a sexy group dance number! My heart started to beat a little faster in anticipation of the sight I was about to see.

The girls started to move, a slow sexy little dance number. They were all smiling now, even Ashley, moving in perfect sync with the music and each other, letting the rhythm of the song carry them.

After the first minute or so of dancing, I noticed that Sara was untying the belt of her robe, and she slowly slipped it off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor, perfectly in time with the beat and never missing a step. She was wearing a very sexy matching bra and panty set underneath. They were pink with black trim, the bra was strapless, hugging her twins perfectly and the panties only covered the top half of her curvaceous ass, the bottom half covered with pink lace.

Ashley was next to disrobe. She untied her belt, and smiled at me as she twirled the end round and round like an exotic dancer before tossing the belt aside. She turned her back to me as she continued to gyrate to the beats of the song, shrugging off the robe at her shoulders and then allowing her own swaying hips to shake the robe off little by little. Ashley may have been apprehensive about the upcoming activities but damn that girl knew how to dance.

She was wearing a sexy teddy, sapphire blue. It was lacy and frilly, with small spaghetti straps leading down to a sexy, plunging v-neck that showcased her firm breasts, and very short, showing off her great legs and even the gentle curves of her ass when she shook her hips in time to the music. She was not wearing any panties underneath the teddy.

That left Lauren, and the other girls smoothly slid their way over to her and together they unwrapped the kimono from Lauren, revealing a small leopard print bra that barely contained her surprisingly full breasts and a matching panty set. As Lauren continued her dancing with the song, she twirled in front of me giving me a 360 degree view and I was pleasantly surprised to note that her panties were a thong, leaving her perfect, tight ass on display.

The girls continued to dance in their sexy lingerie and I felt a familiar stirring in my boxers. My partner was certainly getting ready for action. The song came to an end and the girls all paused in their dancing, giggling and admiring each others bodies and outfits.

“God, Lauren, your ass is so damn sexy,” said Sara. “Especially in that leopard print number.”

The next song came on, Wicked Game by Chris Isaak.

Lauren smiled, took Sara by the hand and led her to the bed. She sat Sara down on the edge of the bed and started to dance for her, being sure to showcase her perfect ass with every move. Ashley came over to me and held out her hand, pulling me up and led me over to the bed and sat me down next to Sara.

Sara had reached out to cup the curves of Lauren’s ass and was caressing it with great care and more than just casual interest. Ashley allowed me a moment to watch and then began her own sexy dance for me. One strap of her teddy had fallen off her shoulder, leaving only the other strap keeping it in place. She was spinning in slow circles, her hands raised over her head, swaying her hips as she turned and I admired her long, tan legs. When her back was turned to me she surprised me when she sat down in my lap, leaning back and tilting her head for a kiss, which I obliged her, of course. She felt fantastic sitting in my lap, with only my silk boxers between us.

My cock was also enjoying the attention, starting to grow and get hard again and I was certain that Ashley could feel it as she sat in my lap, but I only saw her smile.

The music continued, I think the next song was Nights in White Satin though I was most certainly not concentrating on the music at this point. Ashley stood back up from my lap and she and Lauren danced a little and even leaned in to share a full, sensual kiss with each other. Then they turned back to us, and specifically Sara. Lauren leaned in and kissed Sara on the mouth, and sitting right next to them I could see their tongues caressing each other.

Ashley climbed onto the bed behind Sara and unhooked her lacy pink bra and tossed it aside, leaving Sara’s magnificent breasts on display. Sara allowed herself to be pulled up onto the bed and layed down on her back, allowing total access for both girls...
 
continued in Part 4
Published 
Written by JDawg21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments